Donald Trump General Discussion thread

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@pyrogram said:

@sirfizzwhizz: Nah, he just got triggered because none of his old freinds talk to him and It made him mad to hear the truth.

HAAAAARSH!!!!

No Caption Provided

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#1702  Edited By Lvenger
@pyrogram said:

@sirfizzwhizz: Nah, he just got triggered because none of his old freinds talk to him and It made him mad to hear the truth.

I assume you mean the friends from the Lykopis PM we were part of a few years ago? I'm still in contact with most of them and am friends on Facebook with one of them. I'm also in the same PM as a couple of them to this day. You literally have no proof these old friends of ours disapprove of me, unless you want to rat them out and post screenshots of them dissing me? Also, some of your friends think you're going too far, including Lunacyde and WillPayton advised the both of us to move on from derailing this thread. I would suggest you adhere to that advice.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#1705  Edited By willpayton

A bunch of stories this weekend about Trump's inability to tell the truth:

"According to POLITICO’s five-day analysis, Trump averaged about one falsehood every three minutes and 15 seconds over nearly five hours of remarks." - Politico

"Never in modern presidential politics has a major candidate made false statements as routinely as Trump has," - LA Times

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/09/24/us/elections/donald-trump-statements.html?_r=0

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/09/2016-donald-trump-fact-check-week-214287

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trumps-week-reveals-bleak-view-dubious-statements-in-alternative-universe/2016/09/24/4f8a6ff6-80cf-11e6-b002-307601806392_story.html

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-trump-false-statements-20160925-snap-story.html

mattbruke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1706  Edited By mattbruke

I am not into politics but I loved some of your thoughts while I went through them. Yes he might be the serious man for serious Issues and many of us have clear choice here. But Clinton might be more favorable and yet cleaver leader than Trump.

Talking about only labor and bringing employment opportunity showing off wealth isn't something that a president should posses. "With greater power comes the greater responsibility", we all should know this fact. Mr. Trump might seem fare and a good leader to some of us but there are some research paper found yesterday. I was just being thoughtful about whom shall I vote for and making some research. This papers genuinely proves Mr. Trump a Scam. Playing roles and forge to cut off own debt isn't a good quality that some one has. I hope you all should go through this pdf to get known to something you never knew.

http://flamefile.net/DonaldTrumpRevealed

If you still don't change your mind after reading this, It would be better we don't argue here.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Interesting fact about Trump and his scams... I mean, "businesses":

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/281908-report-trump-involved-in-3500-lawsuits

Donald Trump could become the most litigious commander in chief ever elected, according to a new analysis that found an unprecedented number of lawsuits involving a presidential candidate.

Trump and his businesses have been involved in at least 3,500 legal actions in state and federal courts over the last 30 years, a Wednesday USA Today report found. In more than half of the lawsuits — about 1,900 — Trump or his companies are the plaintiff, while in about 1,450 cases they are the defendant. The rest are bankruptcy or other cases.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton: lol you mean trump supports were surprised what many already knew?? Why am I not surprised trumps been a leach for decades glad some a are seeing trumps lies finally

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/281908-report-trump-involved-in-3500-lawsuits

Donald Trump could become the most litigious commander in chief ever elected, according to a new analysis that found an unprecedented number of lawsuits involving a presidential candidate.

Trump and his businesses have been involved in at least 3,500 legal actions in state and federal courts over the last 30 years, a Wednesday USA Today report found. In more than half of the lawsuits — about 1,900 — Trump or his companies are the plaintiff, while in about 1,450 cases they are the defendant. The rest are bankruptcy or other cases.

Err muh Gawd!!

You really mean to tell me that a billionaire business man and real estate developer who has been around since the 1960's has been involved in lots of lawsuits!!??

I refuse to believe it....What hard hitting journalism.....do tell me more!!

So, where is the part where you mention how Hillary is under investigation by the FBI....I think you left that part out.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton said:

Err muh Gawd!!

You really mean to tell me that a billionaire business man and real estate developer who has been around since the 1960's has been involved in lots of lawsuits!!??

I refuse to believe it....What hard hitting journalism.....do tell me more!!

So, where is the part where you mention how Hillary is under investigation by the FBI....I think you left that part out.

The FBI already said that they found nothing to charge Hillary Clinton with, so that's meaningless.

Trump, however, was already investigated and found guilty of illegally using money from his charity to pay off the Florida Attorney General. He's also currently being investigated and sued for running a huge scam called Trump University, and is also again being investigated by the New York Attorney General for illegally using his charity's money to benefit himself to the tune of $260,000.

Maybe if Trump didnt break the law and scam, con, and generally rip off people so often, then maybe he wouldnt be sued and investigated so often. He's lucky that lying isnt against the law, because being a pathological liar he really cant tell the difference between lies and the truth. Trump has even lied 30 times under oath, but luckily didnt end up in jail for contempt of court.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The FBI already said that they found nothing to charge Hillary Clinton with, so that's meaningless.

Trump, however, was already investigated and found guilty of illegally using money from his charity to pay off the Florida Attorney General. He's also currently being investigated and sued for running a huge scam called Trump University, and is also again being investigated by the New York Attorney General for illegally using his charity's money to benefit himself to the tune of $260,000.

Maybe if Trump didnt break the law and scam, con, and generally rip off people so often, then maybe he wouldnt be sued and investigated so often. He's lucky that lying isnt against the law, because being a pathological liar he really cant tell the difference between lies and the truth. Trump has even lied 30 times under oath, but luckily didnt end up in jail for contempt of court.

Both her and her foundation were under investigation by the FBI for all sorts of under handed shit, but yeah, no big deal right???

I think like 2% of the people that attended Trump University sued him, people that took a seminar in a hotel lobby and thought they were going to be real estate moguls during a housing crisis none the less.....I can see how that is a big deal. Only morons are concerned with that.

Trump has been building real estate in NYC, which is one of the most cut throat places to be doing so by the way, and all over the world for decades....of course he is going to find himself in some shit. Most people do lie in court. Clinton's actions have actually led to people dying.....I am kind of just weirded out I have to explain this to you.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1713  Edited By willpayton

Clinton's actions have actually led to people dying.....I am kind of just weirded out I have to explain this to you.

You can repeat this lie all you want, it wont make it true.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cattlebattle said:

Clinton's actions have actually led to people dying.....I am kind of just weirded out I have to explain this to you.

You can repeat this lie all you want, it wont make it true.

Sure, policies she implemented haven't led to thousands of casualties or anything in countries like Afghanistan, Libya, Ukraine, Yemen, Iraq and Syria, and aftermaths from those debacles haven't resulted in terrorist cells being galvanized or the refugee crisis in Europe.....Sure.....

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

@sophia89 said:

Egypt just praised Trump, and blasted Hillary. So much for not being able to work with Muslim allies. Looks like the opposite is true

Ahmed Gad, a member of the Egyptian Parliament’s Foreign Relations Committee, told Breitbart News Tuesday night:

I think 90 percent of Egyptians would prefer Trump because he will not cooperate with terrorists. He [Trump] will not cooperate with Muslim Brothers and our main concern in Egypt now is terrorist attacks as you saw two days ago in the United States. We saw it daily in Egypt on the hands of Muslim Brothers so we know very well that Muslim Brothers are a terrorist group and we want to build up our democratic regime.

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/21/exclusive-egyptian-leaders-praise-donald-trump-blast-hillary-clinton-after-president-el-sisi-meets-with-both-candidates/

Loading Video...

Not sure the praise of a military dictator is the kind you want.

Adam_Taurus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

YER FIRED

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89 said:
@outside_85 said:
@sophia89 said:

Egypt just praised Trump, and blasted Hillary. So much for not being able to work with Muslim allies. Looks like the opposite is true

Ahmed Gad, a member of the Egyptian Parliament’s Foreign Relations Committee, told Breitbart News Tuesday night:

I think 90 percent of Egyptians would prefer Trump because he will not cooperate with terrorists. He [Trump] will not cooperate with Muslim Brothers and our main concern in Egypt now is terrorist attacks as you saw two days ago in the United States. We saw it daily in Egypt on the hands of Muslim Brothers so we know very well that Muslim Brothers are a terrorist group and we want to build up our democratic regime.

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/21/exclusive-egyptian-leaders-praise-donald-trump-blast-hillary-clinton-after-president-el-sisi-meets-with-both-candidates/

Loading Video...

Was voted by the people.

Yes and Putin was voted for by the people too. It doesnt really mean much when you're a de facto dictator who totally controls the media and oppresses people and crushes dissent with an iron fist.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89 said:
@outside_85 said:
@sophia89 said:

Loading Video...

Was voted by the people.

So was the guy before him... until this guy drove his tanks up to his front door and told him to leave.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In 2010 Paul Ryan liked to talk about the "makers and the takers", those who pay taxes and those who dont. Republicans loved that... even though it's actually "red" states that tend to get more financial help from the federal government, and "blue" states that tend to give more. But, whatever. Republicans loved criticizing people who were too poor to be able to pay taxes. They're the takers!

Now we have a guy in Trump who happily admits that he pays no tax and smiles saying "it makes me smart"... and Republicans are still voting for this guy. He's the goddamn King of the Takers. He should be paying hundreds of millions of dollars a year to help the country and balance out all that he gets, but he doesnt. He's like a blood-sucking leech living off of the hard work and sacrifices of the rest of the country.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1724  Edited By Outside_85

@sophia89 said:

Because the people of Egypt didn't want a genocidal maniac to enslave them. The people begged him to do so.

The people didn't ask for the army to roll in and take over. Yes they wanted Mursi out, but you know in a democracy you usually vote them out, not hold them at gun-point. Like how would you think it would look that in the 3rd year of either a Trump of Clinton presidency a bunch of military figures decide to force them out of the White House and install their own man in the Oval Office?

Btw, which people did Mursi commit genocide against?

Rubear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89 said:

Because the people of Egypt didn't want a genocidal maniac to enslave them. The people begged him to do so.

The people didn't ask for the army to roll in and take over. Yes they wanted Mursi out, but you know in a democracy you usually vote them out, not hold them at gun-point.

You understand that we're speaking about Egypt, not, say, England, and about driving out from government islamists who took power during Jihadi Spring, no? People asked exactly for that. For law, order and no islamists in power.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89 said:
@outside_85 said:
@sophia89 said:

The people didn't ask for the army to roll in and take over. Yes they wanted Mursi out, but you know in a democracy you usually vote them out, not hold them at gun-point. Like how would you think it would look that in the 3rd year of either a Trump of Clinton presidency a bunch of military figures decide to force them out of the White House and install their own man in the Oval Office?

Just like a liberal to be completely ignorant and speak out of his a**.

Take it easy with the insults.

Rubear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you want to insult conservative, lie to him. If you want to insult liberal, tell him the truth. (C)

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#1730  Edited By Pyrogram

@sophia89 said:
@outside_85 said:
@sophia89 said:

@lunacyde The ad hominem insults in these threads are unreal.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89 said:

@willpayton: @pyrogram: If you guys are such special snowflakes, maybe you shouldn't come to a political thread where someone might oppose your world view. Outside said BS, and I called him out on it. You guys do the same all the time. Will, it wasn't even a week ago when you kept posting insults at conservatives and said Trump supporters are truly deplorable.

What you're saying is you want to be able to troll and insult users and not have any repercussions. Sorry, "freedom of speech" doesnt apply to this forum and it doesnt mean you can break the rules as you see fit. There's other places online where you can go do that, so feel free to go there.

Rubear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89: You know what i also noticed?) That they're running to mods asking to protect'em from scary opponents when they have nothing to object against facts. That's their way to divert attention from huge holes in their story and narrative. Holes through which everybody can see ugly face of real problems, say, islamists they want to cover. Very 1984.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89 said:

Coming from someone who wouldn't know truth if it was caving in his skull with a crowbar? You really want to talk to me about being ignorant, you hateful fantasist?

@sophia89 said:
@rubear said:

If you want to insult conservative, lie to him. If you want to insult liberal, tell him the truth. (C)

QFT

Isn't is adorable, a neo-communist and a far-right conservative from America agreeing?

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89: I know for a fact I've never thrown an insult at you personally, if I did go back and quote me it. If on the off chance you find an insult, I apologise. But you alongside Stupid1 thrown insult after insult towards me (IDK about Will) on a daily basis whenever we talk. You know I am not lying.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1737  Edited By willpayton

@sophia89 said:
@rubear said:

QFT

It's cute how you guys stroke each other with your b.s. and then pretend that you're all about "facts".

The truth of this thread is that to make Trump look bad all we have to do it point out the truth of what he says and does. To support him all you guys can do is post memes and regurgitate lies and other nonsense... like that quote above that someone made up and then tried to claim is from Theodore Roosevelt.

Then when others call you out on your falsehoods, insults, and trolling, you start crying about the "freedom of speech" as if you have a right to act like spoiled children. It's really no wonder you're Trump supporters, since he's the biggest spoiled man-child there is.

Rubear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89 said:

...truth... caving in his skull with a crowbar...

50 cents from "neo-communist", lol.
Joker approves your way of thinking. You may start painting face white and red. By the way is Sophia is Robin, then who is Batman?)

No Caption Provided
Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89: I did and deleted the posts, as they weren't appropriate. And secondly, I've never insulted you. Same way I'm not bringing you insulting Will up, as there's no point being offended for someone else. I'd appreciate if you didn't insult me as I don't insult you. Thank you, otherwise I will bring the mods into the discussion every single time.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rubear said:
@outside_85 said:
@sophia89 said:

...truth... caving in his skull with a crowbar...

50 cents from "neo-communist", lol.

Joker approves your way of thinking. You may start painting face white and red. By the way is Sophia is Robin, then who is Batman?)

Not you, I can assure you.

@sophia89 said:

Well if I'm getting bashed in the head with a crowbar from a peaceful leftist, then yes it would be hard to know the truth.

What is your excuse for not knowing it?

Who are you asking? Did you mean to end it with an exclamation point?

How do you know I'm a far right conservative?

Whoever said I was peaceful? The voices in your head?

Knowing what? You do realize that the block of text remained unread after that first line yeah?

No I meant it as mockery how two groups who hate each other more than anything has somehow found common ground in their hatred of people with common sense... oh sorry, in your language 'liberals'.

You're rooting for Trump.

Rubear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Heh. What liberals can know about common sense?

Avatar image for deactivated-5988def3424a7
deactivated-5988def3424a7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Trump lost that debate hahahaha

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1748  Edited By Pyrogram

@sophia89: I've told you how I feel. Respect our conversations or I will be quoting moderators every time ad hominem is used ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I really am bored of CV drama to be honest. (Including from myself).