Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Trump would be one of the worst Presidents ever if he were elected. He's an ignorant, arrogant, thin-skinned, demagogue. He has no idea how the economy works or how to conduct foreign relations. If he had his way we'd have more countries with nuclear weapons and the world economy would probably go into another recession.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

While I'm not American, I can understand why lots of people don't want Trump as president. But your alternative is Hilary Clinton at this point, unless you get an independent running in the general. You guys are stuck between an idiot and a liar for your choices in commander in cheif at this point. Then again, My PM isn't much better. We have Trudeau...

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Trump will be the greatest president ever solely on the fact all the butt hurt sjws will leave the country and wont be able to come back because of the wall.

Jbourne_32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#706  Edited By Jbourne_32

Donald Trump I imagine is not a bad person in real life. He is probably saying all that stuff to get attention and its working. Ignoring the racist and sexist comments, if I had to choose between a media whore and liar I would take the liar in a split second. Even though Trump is the least progressive president he is a political manifestation of bieberization and pop culture movement in America. People love him and hate him but still pay attention because he is an extremist its sad to see he is able to get the same reactions in a developed nation like US as warlords do in Africa

Avatar image for deactivated-5988def3424a7
deactivated-5988def3424a7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Donald Trump would make a great American President if he were more presidential and serious. There's time to be funny and there's time to be serious and focused.

ImmortalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

ImmortalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trump would be one of the worst Presidents ever if he were elected. He's an ignorant, arrogant, thin-skinned, demagogue. He has no idea how the economy works or how to conduct foreign relations. If he had his way we'd have more countries with nuclear weapons and the world economy would probably go into another recession.

I completely agree. Trump is a policy illiterate buffoon. I can't think of any reason people would vote for him other than this current "anti-SJW (which really means anti-liberal)" mindset that causes white people to think they're oppressed and people to group all liberals into virtual Nazis who hate straight white males.

Economically speaking (which is what I consider should be the Republican party's biggest drawing point- much better than their intolerance anyway), Trump is just terrible. Have we already forgotten how his plan to alleviate the national debt is literally to print more money? Anyone with the slightest bit of knowledge in economics will tell you that that's a ridiculous notion. And even with all his money, I absolutely despise the argument that America needs Trump in the Oval Office because "he's a businessman". Economists that have gone to Harvard, Yale, any amazing university you can name, they're all employed in governments around the world. If saving the economy was that easy, we'd be living in an economic utopia. The real truth is, people barely understand how the economy works, and they're barely able to influence it. Trump being a businessman is a ridiculous reason to vote for him, he's already proven he can't grasp basic economics, and he's a business man that's had to file for bankruptcy four times.

Politically speaking, he flip flops like hell on every key issue. It's bizarre. In 2004, Bush painted Kerry as a flip flopper, which seriously hurt his campaign. In 2012, Obama painted Romney as a flip flopper, which seriously hurt his campaign as well. Come 2016, Trump seems to be just spewing whatever BS is on his mind at the moment, and people just swarm to him. He's literally flip flopped on abortion and other issues in less than a week. Furthermore, he has no respect for anyone. "Speaking your mind" or "telling it as it is" seems to be conservative code words for Trump being an asshole in public and getting away with it. I'd love for him to speak his mind in foreign relations and piss off other countries, that would be a great idea.

I miss the days when "mainstream" Republicans had at least some sense and weren't just edgy extremists who think that all liberals do is plot to hurt white people or something. I never thought I would miss McCain and Romney, but I do.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74
deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't understand how people say or claim that Trump has lost the black vote/support and "women" vote. Why do people say that? I don't get it. What did he do?

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey, wild thought here, but maybe it was because Trump wasn't in the public spotlight railing against Muslims and Mexicans until he decided to run against the Democrats??? Isn't that just CRAZY?!

"Railing"?? lol.

Mexicans and Muslims aren't races by the way. Back to elementary school with you.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89 said:
@blackestnight93 said:

While I'm not American, I can understand why lots of people don't want Trump as president. But your alternative is Hilary Clinton at this point, unless you get an independent running in the general. You guys are stuck between an idiot and a liar for your choices in commander in cheif at this point. Then again, My PM isn't much better. We have Trudeau...

More like a murdering corrupt monster that is bought by corporations, and a guy that says mean things but cares for the country.

No Caption Provided

This is a woman that has the audacity to say she will fight for women, while taking money from Saudi Arabia, a place where women are a step up from slaves. This is a women that defended a pedo by destroying a little girl then laughing about it. This is a women that led a gestapo unit against women that her husband cheated on her with. This is a woman that doesn't give a damn about US security to even use a secure private service. And so much more.

Wow... this is really a new low for you. The depths to which you'll go have no limits.

I hope everyone looking at this will realize how ignorant and unscrupulous you are. Do you really think that if you lie enough times that people will start believing you?

That photo is not of Ambassador Stevens, and nothing there is true. The Ambassador died of smoke inhalation, and it's already been proven that Clinton and the government did everything they could to help as things were going on. Republicans conducted multiple investigations and that's what they concluded, and they're the ones who have every insensitive to try to paint Clinton as having done something wrong... but they couldnt find anything.

This is exactly what's wrong with the world today. People like you are not interested in the truth, but rather only in pushing your ideology by any means necessary. If that means lying and distorting the truth, then that's what you'll do. You'll just keep saying the same thing over and over even as people debunk what you're saying each time. It makes no impact on you.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton: I actually think you'd be better off with Trump. Clinton doesn't seem to have much in the way of integrity based on her history in politics. Plus, it's clear she's not exactly for the people, if you catch my drift. Not to mention, I'd find it hilarious if Trump became POTUS. But hey, you could always hope to elect an independent if they run.

FableCounty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89: You really have no shame. Most of the stuff you post on here is total nonsense, but then you outright lie and post total bullshit like that image above. Trying to argue with you is a waste of time. But if you keep posting your lies and idiocy, I'll keep posting to tell about your b.s.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton: I actually think you'd be better off with Trump. Clinton doesn't seem to have much in the way of integrity based on her history in politics. Plus, it's clear she's not exactly for the people, if you catch my drift. Not to mention, I'd find it hilarious if Trump became POTUS. But hey, you could always hope to elect an independent if they run.

Whether you like Hillary or not, at least she has the experience and her proposals would not totally destroy our economy and put us at risk of war with other countries.

This is a simple matter of looking at what these candidates say they'd do. Trump has said that he'd kill families of terrorists, which would be a war crime under the Geneva Convention. He's try to get more countries to have nuclear weapons, which would inevitably destabilize those regions. He'd impose a 45% tax on imports from China, which would cause a trade war and probably another recession bigger than the one we just had. He's proposed that we can just default on our debt, again causing big problems for our economy. And I can keep going.

The guy has no clue what he's doing, and most of his supporters dont either. Just look at sophia89 above, who has to resort to outright lying and posting stupid memes and idiotic videos from morons in YouTube rather than facts. You know a position is weak when it's supporters have to lie and make shit up to try to convince the ignorant to support it.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackestnight93 said:

Whether you like Hillary or not, at least she has the experience and her proposals would not totally destroy our economy and put us at risk of war with other countries.

This is a simple matter of looking at what these candidates say they'd do. Trump has said that he'd kill families of terrorists, which would be a war crime under the Geneva Convention. He's try to get more countries to have nuclear weapons, which would inevitably destabilize those regions. He'd impose a 45% tax on imports from China, which would cause a trade war and probably another recession bigger than the one we just had. He's proposed that we can just default on our debt, again causing big problems for our economy. And I can keep going.

The guy has no clue what he's doing, and most of his supporters dont either. Just look at sophia89 above, who has to resort to outright lying and posting stupid memes and idiotic videos from morons in YouTube rather than facts. You know a position is weak when it's supporters have to lie and make shit up to try to convince the ignorant to support it.

It'll be interesting to see what happens. I'm personally still hoping Bernie somehow gets the democratic nomination instead of Hilary. Really seems like he has some good ideas, but It's probably not gonna happen considering the numbers right now.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89 said:

@willpayton: You're right. He was sitting down watching reruns of FRIENDS, when the popcorn he left on the stove started a fire, and while he was struggling for air he used a phone to call for help saying we're under attack, they will come through any minute, please help, instead of running out. Obviously his brain had shut down from the lack of oxygen. It was a very peaceful day outside, so surely this is the truth. There are liars that say there were attacks from Al quada there, but that is a damn lie. There was only a peaceful protest against a movie about the prophet.

This stuff is totally fake:

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

And more lies. I cant even imagine how you live in your world of lies dude. I'd be f***ing embarrassed if I were you, but then again I have some self-respect and I care about the truth.

Stevens was never "dragged through the streets". It's pathetic that you have to resort to posting videos from Sean Hannity, one of the biggest idiots and liars on Fox News.

Fact is that Stevens was taken to the hospital, which is what that video actually shows. Those are not terrorists taking him, those are Lybians who were trying to save his life and took him to the hospital. But by the time he got there he'd died of smoke inhalation because he was trapped in a room.

Politifact already debunked this nonsense:

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2014/may/05/laura-ingraham/ingraham-recycles-incorrect-benghazi-claim/

Our ruling

Ingraham said that the body of Ambassador Stevens was dragged through the street. We reached out to Ingraham but did not hear back.

After reading three government reports and independent press accounts, we find that Stevens, overcome by smoke from the fire, was brought to a Libyan hospital where efforts to revive him failed. To be dragged through the streets implies disrespect. There are no reports of public abuse of his body.

This claim was debunked long ago and the truth has been widely available. We rate Ingraham's claim False.

Keep posting your bullshit and I'll keep posting the truth.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton said:
@blackestnight93 said:

It'll be interesting to see what happens. I'm personally still hoping Bernie somehow gets the democratic nomination instead of Hilary. Really seems like he has some good ideas, but It's probably not gonna happen considering the numbers right now.

I like him too. I think he has some good ideas, and some I dont think are exactly workable. But, on the other hand, shooting for something that isnt realistic isnt always bad, because you know that after negotiating you'll end up somewhere in the middle. This was Obama's mistake with the Republicans, he always tended to propose what he thought was a reasonable compromise, and then the other side would just laugh at him. When negotiating with someone who doesnt want to budge even a little, you have to ask for much more than you want so that you have something to give up when negotiating.

Bernie wont be the nominee, but I wonder if Hillary wont make him the VP. That would make sense to me.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackestnight93 said:

I like him too. I think he has some good ideas, and some I dont think are exactly workable. But, on the other hand, shooting for something that isnt realistic isnt always bad, because you know that after negotiating you'll end up somewhere in the middle. This was Obama's mistake with the Republicans, he always tended to propose what he thought was a reasonable compromise, and then the other side would just laugh at him. When negotiating with someone who doesnt want to budge even a little, you have to ask for much more than you want so that you have something to give up when negotiating.

Bernie wont be the nominee, but I wonder if Hillary wont make him the VP. That would make sense to me.

Pretty much yeah. And once the republicans got control of the house, it just became something of a shit show really. Especially where the republicans are preventing a new supreme court nominee from going through.

Whomever Hilary picks as her VP, it's gonna have to be someone who can get Bernie's audience on her side, because right now, a lot of Bernie's base don't support her, much less trust her.

It's gonna be one hell of a general.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ImmortalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cattlebattle said:

Hey, wild thought here, but maybe it was because Trump wasn't in the public spotlight railing against Muslims and Mexicans until he decided to run against the Democrats??? Isn't that just CRAZY?!

"Railing"?? lol.

Mexicans and Muslims aren't races by the way. Back to elementary school with you.

Don't try to dismiss me on semantics. You know as well as I do that the reason people haven't called Donald Trump things like "racist" or "xenophobic" is not because of some plot by those commie liberal SJW Democrats, it's because he literally wasn't expressing his ideas on a platform broadcast to the whole nation. He wasn't opposing Black Lives Matter or refusing to denounce KKK endorsements before he was running for president either. You're looking for things to blame those lying libtards for in areas which there are none.

And come on, I am well aware that Mexican is a nationality and Islam is a religion. Does that not make Trump a bigot? If you're going to try to weasel out of this based on the definition of race (of which there are three "real" races: Caucasian, Mongoloid, and Negroid), you need to try again. That means that white isn't a race either (Caucasian also consists of Arabs, some Hispanics, etc.) so I guess all the conservatives can stop crying about how liberals are "racist" against white people. It's obvious that when people use "racist" they mean in a sense of social bigotry rather than specifically talking about the three major races. White people can be racist to black people, white people can be racist against Hispanics/Latinos, black people can be racist to white people, etc. etc. in any combination. None of those are "real" races.

ImmortalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89 said:

@silkyballfro94 said:

I don't understand how people say or claim that Trump has lost the black vote/support and "women" vote. Why do people say that? I don't get it. What did he do?

Because liberals paint entire groups as one and speak for them.

The lack of self awareness in this statement is just astounding.

ImmortalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89 said:

@willpayton: Oh almost forgot. You said people try to push their ideology even if they know it's wrong. How will Bernie Sanders (A candidate you said you support) plans to pay for his promises? Because that right wing nut case keeps saying he can't, and I don't know how to respond.

Loading Video...

I love how people love to rag on Bernie economics, but completely ignore the fact that Trump's plan to pay off the debt was to print more money. Can I repeat that to really emphasize how stupid that is? His plan is to PRINT. MORE. MONEY. How will Trump (a candidate you support) leave our nation's economy? In tatters, after inflation rockets. Trump economics is idiotic.

ImmortalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#733  Edited By ImmortalOne

@sophia89 said:

Answer how Bernie will pay, then I'll answer you.

Nah. I'm not a Bernie supporter. I respect the man, and I respect his ideals, but I'm not so sure America is ready for the kind of economic plans he proposes (although you can definitely see it happening in the Scandinavian countries).

Way to come off as a coward who can't reason his way out of the fact that Trump's plan is literally contrary to the most basic of economic principles though.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89 said:

@willpayton: Oh almost forgot. You said people try to push their ideology even if they know it's wrong. How will Bernie Sanders (A candidate you said you support) plans to pay for his promises? Because that right wing nut case keeps saying he can't, and I don't know how to respond.

I love how people love to rag on Bernie economics, but completely ignore the fact that Trump's plan to pay off the debt was to print more money. Can I repeat that to really emphasize how stupid that is? His plan is to PRINT. MORE. MONEY. How will Trump (a candidate you support) leave our nation's economy? In tatters, after inflation rockets. Trump economics is idiotic.

Not just that, but Trump has said that he wants to reduce spending (not sure how or how much) and at the same time increase spending on the military. Seriously, the guy has no clue what he's talking about. If he were to increase the military spending by just 10%, that means $60 Billion more per year that he needs to find.

The total non-military discretionary spending is around $511 Billion. So now he needs to reduce that by $60 Billion and lets say he wants to cut the budget by 10% ($111 Billion), which means he wants to reduce a total of $171 Billion from the discretionary spending.

No Caption Provided

Ok, someone please find me where you can eliminate $171 Billion from that left side of that chart. Even if he doesnt reduce the budget AT ALL, where do you find $60 Billion more for the military?

Then of course he'd impose a 45% tax on Chinese imports, so the resulting trade war would probably cost the U.S. tens of billions of dollars each year and cause a recession.

And I can keep going... how many billions to build a wall with Mexico? How many billions to deport 11 million people?

ImmortalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89 said:

So which group did I paint with a single brush, aside from liberals who are a group because they believe in the same ideology. If you don't support those ideologies then you're not a liberal. So how will Bernie pay for his promises?

Just. Astounding.

ImmortalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89 said:
@immortalone said:

@sophia89 said:

Answer how Bernie will pay, then I'll answer you.

Nah. I'm not a Bernie supporter. I respect the man, and I respect his ideals, but I'm not so sure America is ready for the kind of economic plans he proposes (although you can definitely see it happening in the Scandinavian countries).

Way to come off as a coward who can't reason his way out of the fact that Trump's plan is literally contrary to the most basic of economic principles though.

>runs away.

>call the other person a coward.

Logic!

I don't have to answer your question because I'm not supporting Bernie's economic plans, lol. Why would I feel compelled to argue for something that I don't support? I'm sure @willpayton could address them more eloquently than I do though.

You're a coward. Now answer my question on how printing more money to pay off our debts is a reasonable notion.

ImmortalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89 said:

@willpayton: @immortalone:

Hey you guys don't have to worry. If the country is half as good as you think, then Hillary will win in a landslide.

How will printing more money not lead to inflation? How will raising tariffs on China not lead to a massive loss? Where will we get the money to deport 11 million people? Is it reasonable that we can build a giant wall and just expect Mexico to pay for it? How do we reconcile Trump wanting to cut spending but also increase spending on the military?

You dance around these questions with your bullshit, but you don't address them. Are you going to?

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@sophia89 said:

@willpayton: @immortalone:

Hey you guys don't have to worry. If the country is half as good as you think, then Hillary will win in a landslide.

Loading Video...

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89 said:

I care about the truth, yet I use a site that is known to be bias.

What is the footage above m8? Are you blind as well? Doesn't matter where the video is from, unless you can prove the footage is faked.

So in Will's mind: Al Quada terrorists surround and attack the embassy, the A dies of smoke while safely inside, then a group of nice people passing by broke through Al quada's lines and rescued the A. I wonder if you think Quadffi was also taken to the hospital.

The footage is not fake, but Hannity's assertion that he was dragged through the streets and your bullshit about him being "raped" and all this are total crap.

The footage shows a bunch of people pulling him out of the building where he was trapped. It's actually obvious from the video that those people were not trying to harm him. Show me once, just once, in that video where someone hits him, or kicks him, or anything like that. Show me where in that video anyone drags him through any street.

It's hilarious that you call Politifact liars when you post stupid lying memes, post videos from Sean Hannity, articles from Breitbart, and other random crap from YouTube. You posted that image above claiming that that's Ambassador Stevens, which it's not. Are you denying that you're lying? Where's your evidence that Stevens was raped or any of those others things?

It's a waste of time arguing with you because you dont care about what's true, you just want to spam your bullshit endlessly.

ImmortalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89 said:

Will won't answer because there is no solution. As for your question:

http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/09/politics/donald-trump-national-debt-strategy/

Took me five seconds.

Here is what the article says.

"I would borrow, knowing that if the economy crashed, you could make a deal." Such a renegotiation risks creating financial turmoil because U.S. Treasuries are considered the safest assets on the planet and a major benchmark for valuing other securities. Risking their safety through a renegotiation like the kind Trump seemed to propose could cause borrowing rates everywhere to skyrocket and create chaos in global markets.

Donald plans to crash our economy and then make a deal. GREAT idea.

Also, you and the lazily posted link don't answer how printing more money to pay off debt is a good idea. You still haven't answered the question.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89 said:

Will won't answer because there is no solution. As for your question:

http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/09/politics/donald-trump-national-debt-strategy/

Took me five seconds.

You seem to be under the incorrect impression that I'm here to support Bernie or be some apologist for him. You're also trying to confuse the issue, that being that you're posting a lot of b.s. In fact I rarely talk about Bernie other than to say that I like him, but I've also said that I dont think all of his proposals are totally workable. Do you actually want to know how he plans to pay for his proposals? Then why dont you read his platform?

https://berniesanders.com/issues/how-bernie-pays-for-his-proposals/

If you disagree with him, then take it up somewhere else. Whatever Bernie wants to do or how he can or cant pay for it is irrelevant to this discussion about Trump.

Now back on topic. The problem with Trump is that he doesnt understand how either the economy or how international politics works. And given he's more of a con-man than a businessman, I'd say he doesnt understand how to run a good business either.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89 said:

@immortalone: Watch the video of the interview chico. If the dollar start going down because of the debt, then we can bargain for better deals since most countries use the dollar and they don't want it to crash. The dollar crashing would result in a crisis worldwide, no one would want that, so instead of keep high interest rate on our debt we get a better deal.

Basically if you own the only shoe company in your country and the previous manager tacked up insane debt, you would negotiate for a less interest rate and pay your debt, or you would bankrupt resulting in your country having a shoe shortage.

You know just as little about how the economy works as Trump does. Many economists have already said that this it nonsense. Trying to tell people who own our debt that they should "take a haircut" (as economists call it) would be seen worldwide as a very negative sign of our ability to pay what we owe, and our credit in the world would suffer greatly. The U.S. has to pay our debts, that's what our economy relies on. We cant just default as he's suggesting.

ImmortalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89: For the love of God, stop citing Donald Trump in support for Donald Trump's proposals. He knows nothing about how the economy works, of course he's going to be saying positive things about his own proposals. Just further your ignorance by using this inane circular reasoning, why don't you.