Donald Trump General Discussion thread

Aimless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So Trump makes an enemy out of the FBI,the CIA and mainstream media,but can't stop praising Putin and Russia.What's up with that?

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

sineyaprime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heroup2112: Late reply, sorry. Good discussion but I got midterms next week so I'll leave it there.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

This article is from Vice so take it with a grain of salt. Still if true.....

It Begins: Trump’s FCC Launches Attack on Net Neutrality Transparency Rules

https://archive.is/cwWbv

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

Loading Video...

When Bush makes more sense, you know you're screwed

Avatar image for deactivated-614ce5c370323
deactivated-614ce5c370323

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

When Bush makes more sense, you know you're screwed

He does sound pretty good.

also to all americans i must say. haw haw

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saintwildcard: Lol I've been saying the same thing. If Bush of all people makes more sense and tells you trumps doing it all wrong....trouble be a brewing...

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5759  Edited By destinyman75

More proof I've been right all along. In Texas at least. Immigrants legal and illegal are being told they have to remove themselves from the voting system or be deported. Bullying tactics. Dems are going to be fighting it of course but how sorry and sad is that. If anyone thought this stupid excuse of protecting America was true Again your wrong. As I stated before Its all about Republican being afraid of the Latino votes Republicans don't want Latino votes, dems want them so they can have those votes. For those sheep who have been blindly believing the REAL fake news (trump) wake up. They snowball you with excuses such as protect America when its protection nof there jobs they don't care about protection of America they are politicians they only care about there office, keeping it and protecting there own and parties own interest. The Muslim ban is likewise also a sham. Oh terrorist insurgences those words they like to use also to get your votes, but it as the other is nothing but political nonsense. Trump is gearing up to go to war so be prepared for those who actually need it government programs and jobs are going out the window. (So much for saving Jobs). As for the war upcoming it too is political wake up America read between the lines. So much going on so many asleep at the wheel.....

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5760  Edited By destinyman75
Kingyang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dernman: Thanks trump voters for making America great again. Health care and Net neutrality who the f*ck needs em. I cant wait to pay Comcast $150 a month for a nonf*ckery internet package as they strangle companies that dont pay to play.

Rubear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aimless said:

So Trump makes an enemy out of the FBI,the CIA and mainstream media, but can't stop praising Putin and Russia.
What's up with that?

Who is willing to deal with him as real politics and who is willing to put pressure on him because other candidate lost elections?
What's up with that?

Mark_Stephen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5763  Edited By Mark_Stephen

@destinyman75 said:

More proof I've been right all along. In Texas at least. Immigrants legal and illegal are being told they have to remove themselves from the voting system or be deported.

Who's telling them this? Is it an official order delivered in writing or a verbal order?

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mark_stephen: ice agents are being used for the intimidation factor and it's being enforced by certain city mayor's and endorsed by the governor a big Trump supporter. Not all are on board Houston and others are doing the opposite but it's pretty chaotic.

SpitfirePanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

No Caption Provided

Hatutzeraze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was driving home from a late meeting and heard parts of Trump's speech to Congress on the radio. While I confess, I hadn't heard much of it, he did sound vaguely coherent and fueled by something other than hostility. I'm not saying I'm on board with all the things he discussed, but the presentation was better than anything I recall ever hearing from him.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

#5767  Edited By SaintWildcard

Now they might turn their eyes to weed.... son of a bitch!

Iceassassin25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wish trump was in charge of new zealand

us new zealanders need trump to make new zealand great again

Mark_Stephen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5769  Edited By Mark_Stephen

@destinyman75 said:

@mark_stephen: ice agents are being used for the intimidation factor and it's being enforced by certain city mayor's and endorsed by the governor a big Trump supporter. Not all are on board Houston and others are doing the opposite but it's pretty chaotic.

Then it's not really a co-ordinated national effort to suppress a vote, it's local and probably won't be effective.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5770  Edited By destinyman75

@iceassassin25: you don't know how wrong you are lol he's not making anything great he's just saying words. Also I actually almost left for New Zealand myself we can switch if you want but you would be coming back with a quickness. You North or South island?

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mark_stephen: locally yes only three states it can happen and this is one of them. The governor of Texas is so ridiculous though. Course that too is the old Texas racist Republican opinion that won't change soon. But as for names they didn't give any they just ran the story on Fox news with no details then on Spanish news they did interviews

Mark_Stephen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mark_stephen: locally yes only three states it can happen and this is one of them. The governor of Texas is so ridiculous though. Course that too is the old Texas racist Republican opinion that won't change soon. But as for names they didn't give any they just ran the story on Fox news with no details then on Spanish news they did interviews

With the news media I always want details and names so if I have time I can check things out myself. Trust is just not something I'm ready to give them.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mark_stephen: true but the Spanish were given Interviews of the actual victims so I believe that Chanel anyway the local fox meh not so much

Avatar image for black3stpanth3r
BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I had to come in here and comment after last night's speech, it was a major slap in the face for him to bring in families that were murdered by immigrants, but wouldn't acknowledge the family members that were killed by white supremacist at church. Do we need anymore proof that Tramp is trying to divide us all?

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5775  Edited By destinyman75

@black3stpanth3r: Yeah he goes lower then low true. I wonder if anyone bought that fake speaches anyway? I'm sure most saw through that as another in the long string of bold face lies for his agenda but some I know still have there eyes closed and probably thought as he's not so bad after all lol. I wonder if anyone has noticed that despite the speech he gave yesterday that today Trump changed his mind TWICE today alone on the immigration issue. Does he even know what he is saying nope..He's still a dope.

Guess having a speech wrote for you so you can try to calm people down so you can go ahead and do it anyway never crossed anyone's mind?

Mark_Stephen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I had to come in here and comment after last night's speech, it was a major slap in the face for him to bring in families that were murdered by immigrants, but wouldn't acknowledge the family members that were killed by white supremacist at church. Do we need anymore proof that Tramp is trying to divide us all?

A bit more than that I'm afraid. He also didn't invite the relatives of Jewish people who had their graves vandalized. There are a lot of different categories that he didn't invite for many reasons.

Mark_Stephen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mark_stephen: true but the Spanish were given Interviews of the actual victims so I believe that Chanel anyway the local fox meh not so much

So even though both stations ran pretty much the same story you believed one over the other just because Fox is known to be right wing?

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saw speech last night, here's the quick summary for those who missed it: Pathological liar reads words from teleprompter, uses wife of dead soldier as prop.

JarlBallin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5779  Edited By JarlBallin

@willpayton said:

Saw speech last night, here's the quick summary for those who missed it: Pathological liar reads words from teleprompter, uses wife of dead soldier as prop.

Reminds me of this. Ironically the one on the right is a pathological and proven liar who reads words from somebody else.

Loading Video...

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mark_stephen:

@black3stpanth3r said:

A bit more than that I'm afraid. He also didn't invite the relatives of Jewish people who had their graves vandalized. There are a lot of different categories that he didn't invite for many reasons.

^This, I totally agree with you, he should have invited those people as well.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just thought this was hilarious, and pretty much what you'd expect from someone who's totally incompetent and out of his depth:

Loading Video...

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The other thing I noticed was that it seems like all of this is a distraction , intended for us all to forget about all of his pending investigations, believe me I haven't forgotten, and I'm hoping that people continue to press him on those issues.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5783  Edited By destinyman75

@mark_stephen: oh no I meant that there was a quick bit with no detail from the local fox while the Spanish where doing interviews and giving details

Mark_Stephen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5784  Edited By Mark_Stephen

@black3stpanth3r said:

@mark_stephen:

@mark_stephen said:
@black3stpanth3r said:

^This, I totally agree with you, he should have invited those people as well.

Maybe it was a question of room. I get the feeling that if he had given a lot of the congress the option of not showing up there would have been plenty of seats left for just about any group.

Do you really think those investigations will go anyplace? They'll most likely devolve into political shows, with democrats finding fault and republicans finding nothing. The democrats don't have the votes for anything and they know it, but they'll want the sound bites for the campaign commercials and the chance to accuse the republicans of protecting a crooked president. They don't really need to investigate, just use the Benghazi hearings as stock footage and change the names when appropriate. Trump is the president, the nation is stuck with him for at least four years.

SpitfirePanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Loading Video...

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mark_stephen: It could have been a question if room in the venue, but there is plenty of room for it in his speeches and in his rhetoric, he didn't even mention it or doesn't even talk about it, he mostly only focuses on immigrants, and the statistics show that they commit far less crime than natural born citizens. Do I think the investigations will go anywhere? Who knows but is that a reason not to move forward?

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mark_stephen: The fact that we even have freedom in a system to move forward with investigations is reason enough to do it. Do you think this would happen in Russia?

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mark_stephen: In other words they ran the same story, but fox just said the words and moved on to a traffic report

Mark_Stephen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5789  Edited By Mark_Stephen

@black3stpanth3r said:

@mark_stephen: The fact that we even have freedom in a system to move forward with investigations is reason enough to do it. Do you think this would happen in Russia?

Nope, but the effect is the same. We might not have the spectacular display of bootlicking we saw in the Hillary hearings but in the end they'll use up a lot of money and a lot of time and the only thing that will come out of it are sound bites. At this point the democrats despise Trump so much that if there is something there they will find it and if there is nothing there they will find it while the republicans will make sure there is nothing to find even if there is something to find. Remember no matter what happens they all continue to get paid. They don't have to do actual work, all they have to do is produce political theater to make it look like they are working and right now the center ring of the circus is investigating the president. That'll keep the cameras rolling and keep people satisfied while they work on the next distraction. Trump by his very nature and character will help them out on that, but in the end the democrats are a minority party. Any investigation can be blocked, sidetracked or discredited as many were through the Obama years. All you have to do is have emails go missing, have someone take the fifth and that's the end of it in a practical sense. You can still have the hearings after that, but aside from filling air time on C-Span or the cable news stations the end result is near zero. Not completely zero because it will keep stirring up the hate and that might win the democrats a few more seats in 2018. Hate sells well in American politics.

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mark_stephen: Say what you will, but the politicians are there to work for us the American people. The last poll that I checked said that 60% of the American people want them to continue with the investigation, so there is a mandate there to continue with it. This doesn't cost as much money as you might think, especially compared to Tramps travel expenses, staying at the Mara Lago all this time, staying in Trump Towers ahead of the inauguration, housing Melania in a separate estate from the white house all this time. Those things cost more money and are less important. If we left things as is back when Nixon was in office he would have gotten away with Watergate, the president should be held accountable like anyone else, and due process with an independent investigation would be the best course of action, it isn't just about now, but it's about setting a legal, moral, and political precedent for all ages to come.

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mark_stephen: If there is nothing to hide than why can't there be an independent investigation? What sense would it make for Jeff Sessions who was on the campaign team to oversea this investigation? Tramp keeps stoking the fires of this investigation, every action and every utterance paints a picture of someone that has something to hide. Why not take the uncertainty out of this for everyone, why not take the wind out of the oppositions sails by complying with an independent investigation?

Mark_Stephen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mark_stephen: If there is nothing to hide than why can't there be an independent investigation? What sense would it make for Jeff Sessions who was on the campaign team to oversea this investigation? Tramp keeps stoking the fires of this investigation, every action and every utterance paints a picture of someone that has something to hide. Why not take the uncertainty out of this for everyone, why not take the wind out of the oppositions sails by complying with an independent investigation?

So have one, just don't expect anything substantial to come out of it.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black3stpanth3r said:

The Republicans had their investigation over Benghazi, and found nothing.

But since it wasnt about facts, just politics, they went ahead with half a dozen more investigations that cost millions, took years, and dragged Hillary's name through the mud at every chance they got.

But now we cant even get 1 investigation over Trump?

Maybe the investigation will go nowhere, or maybe it will find something. Where there's smoke there's fire, and I see a lot of smoke.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mark_stephen: Not exactly fox just mentioned it and went on without details, on the Spanish channel they were actually covering it. It's getting real crazy and tense in texas

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton:

@mark_stephen said:
@black3stpanth3r said:

But since it wasnt about facts, just politics, they went ahead with half a dozen more investigations that cost millions, took years, and dragged Hillary's name through the mud at every chance they got.

Maybe the investigation will go nowhere, or maybe it will find something. Where there's smoke there's fire, and I see a lot of smoke.

^This, you said it all bro. You see how hypocritical they are?

Mark_Stephen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5796  Edited By Mark_Stephen

@willpayton said:
@mark_stephen said:
@black3stpanth3r said:

By all means let them investigate. They did it with Hillary and both sides had a lot of fun, but It wasn't about facts, not facts that meant anything legally anyway. Benghazi was a dead end and they knew it. The email server was different. But either way it's not really about facts, it's about -as I heard this morning with interview after interview on NPR- well rehearsed outrage designed to remind anyone who already agrees that the republicans are the bad guys and the democrats are the good guys. Apparently Sessions had a few conversations with a Russian ambassador/spy while he was a consultant for the Trump campaign, but he says that they are conversations that he had while he was a sitting senator and the campaign didn't come up. Possible, but as unlikely as former President Clinton and the then Attorney general not talking about Hillary while the planes were sitting on the tarmac. Now unless some hidden recording of the conversation comes to light we'll never really know what was discussed in either conversation. But it gives Pelosi and Warren a chance to scream that Sessions should resign (which they know is not going to happen but is a good sound bite) and we'll have a few show investigations that may not find anything out about the conversations but which will make excellent fishing expeditions for anything else the democrats can dig up and shout about. The goal is not so much to find the facts as it is to keep the scandal in the public eye and hopefully find some real dirt.

They are going to investigate, might as well let them have the fun and the headlines. I think them finding something legally actionable is about the same odds as me hitting the lottery, but heck it's not their money they'll be wasting it's taxpayer money and when has that bothered them?

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mark_stephen: Sessions probably won't resign, but at the least he should recuse himself from the investigation. There should be an independent investigation that is far reaching, the President should even be served a subpoena forcing him to release his tax returns, if we are going to do an investigation, we should have access to all the things we need to do it, just like they had access to Clinton's e-mails.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nearly everyone in this thread....

No Caption Provided

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers