Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#101  Edited By Walkingstone

Cosmic Sentinel says:

"Walkingstone says:
"Je ne comprend pas... :P I had eight years of French and it's all summed up in that one sentence"

You share my language blindspot. History, maths, science I could get easily (a little to easily for my teacher's liking as I spent most of my lessons doodling), french and german I struggled with."

Maths and science were my good subjects along with English. French and German just never quite stayed in my head.

Hagane Enna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By Hagane Enna

Methos says:

"Hagane Enna says:
"Walkingstone says:
"To me it's all about connection. If it's there and both people feel it, what do genetics and looks matter?"

Chiming in late but this is my aopinion too. I'm a life long Trek fan. I was raised on interspecies possibilities so genetics wouldn';t matter to me. The only thing it would effect is interbreeding (oh how clinical)."

yay!

M"

Please I would looooove to encounter almost any of the Vulcanoids, Andorians, any of them so long as they didn't piss me off.

Avatar image for cosmic_sentinel
Cosmic Sentinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#103  Edited By Cosmic Sentinel

If T'Pol is available, I have no problem with some interspecies bonding.

Hagane Enna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By Hagane Enna

Cosmic Sentinel says:

"If T'Pol is available, I have no problem with some interspecies bonding. "

Meh, she bother sme on a continuity level. I HATE that show.

Cosmic Sentinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Cosmic Sentinel

Methos says:

"Cosmic Sentinel says:
Meh... i'm more for Dax M"

Jadzia or Ezri? I saw Terry Farrel in just a dressing gown earlier in Becker, so I'm going to say Jadzia.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#106  Edited By Methos

Cosmic Sentinel says:

Meh... i'm more for Dax

M

Nutshredder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#107  Edited By Nutshredder

So, we know about muties and Aliens...what about things like robots, or androids? Seven of Nine, the Ultimate Vision, Data...what are your feelings on that kind of relationship?

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#108  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Hmm....dating a mutant would be awesome! Are you kidding!? A girl that can shape-shift or can do other things? ;P

But in all seriousness, I really wouldn't care. If I liked someone, then, there. I like 'em. In fact, I'd probably envy them.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Sparda

No female fans of Andromeda? Kinda thought someone would'a mentioned Tyr by now, :p

Anyway.......um.....Supergirl? Medusa? Mystique? They're the ones I'd go for.

Cosmic Sentinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Cosmic Sentinel

Sparda says:

"No female fans of Andromeda? Kinda thought someone would'a mentioned Tyr by now, :p Anyway.......um.....Supergirl? Medusa? Mystique? They're the ones I'd go for."

Lexa Doig (Rommie), I don't care if she's a robot spaceship, I'd kill for her. Well I'd kill for pretty much anything, but don't let that cheapen the sentiment.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Sparda

Cosmic Sentinel says:

"Sparda says:
"No female fans of Andromeda? Kinda thought someone would'a mentioned Tyr by now, :p Anyway.......um.....Supergirl? Medusa? Mystique? They're the ones I'd go for."

Lexa Doig (Rommie), I don't care if she's a robot spaceship, I'd kill for her. Well I'd kill for pretty much anything, but don't let that cheapen the sentiment."

OMG HOW'D I FORGET HER!!!???

Hagane Enna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Hagane Enna

Nutshredder says:

"So, we know about muties and Aliens...what about things like robots, or androids? Seven of Nine, the Ultimate Vision, Data...what are your feelings on that kind of relationship?"

Seven of Nine is Human with cyborg modifications but, other than that, if the other person was capable of returning the emotions and affections, I wouldn;t care.

Cosmic Sentinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Cosmic Sentinel

Sparda says:

"Cosmic Sentinel says:
"Sparda says:
Lexa Doig (Rommie), I don't care if she's a robot spaceship, I'd kill for her. Well I'd kill for pretty much anything, but don't let that cheapen the sentiment."
OMG HOW'D I FORGET HER!!!???"

Michael Shanks didn't. Guest stars once, ends up marrying her. I need to get me some of that mojo.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#114  Edited By Eternal Chaos

I'd kill for Tigra, She Hulk and a few others I can't think of right this moment.

Cosmic Sentinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Cosmic Sentinel

23 pairs in a human normally.

Paragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#116  Edited By Paragon

I think one of the bigger factors here is whether the genetics for reproduction match up between the species. I think human have something like 26 chromosomes (I'm not sure if I'm right there, both number, and term wise. It's been a while since I've done biology), which match up with other human genetic during reproduction. If it doesn't match up, you can't reproduce, hence why theres no man-imals running around. The species would have to be incredibly close to human on a genetic link in order to reproduce without scientific intervention.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Paragon says:

"I think one of the bigger factors here is whether the genetics for reproduction match up between the species. I think human have something like 26 chromosomes (I'm not sure if I'm right there, both number, and term wise. It's been a while since I've done biology), which match up with other human genetic during reproduction. If it doesn't match up, you can't reproduce, hence why theres no man-imals running around. The species would have to be incredibly close to human on a genetic link in order to reproduce without scientific intervention."
It's something like that. lol
Post Edited:2007-09-27 18:57:27
Hagane Enna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Hagane Enna

Paragon says:

" hence why theres no man-imals running around. ."

LMAO, you don't know some of the guys I work with :-P

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Sparda

@CS: Really? Shanks....? The show stopped airing once they ran the series, so I don't remember much....oh, and awesome avatar!

@EC: Totally agree.

@Paragon: So lovin....but no kids. Alrighty.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Methos

Cosmic Sentinel says:

"Methos says:
"Cosmic Sentinel says:
Meh... i'm more for Dax M"

Jadzia or Ezri? I saw Terry Farrel in just a dressing gown earlier in Becker, so I'm going to say Jadzia."

either...

Terry of Nicole... though Terry is hotter

M

Hagane Enna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Hagane Enna

Eternal Chaos says:

"Paragon says:
"I think one of the bigger factors here is whether the genetics for reproduction match up between the species. I think human have something like 26 chromosomes (I'm not sure if I'm right there, both number, and term wise. It's been a while since I've done biology), which match up with other human genetic during reproduction. If it doesn't match up, you can't reproduce, hence why theres no man-imals running around. The species would have to be incredibly close to human on a genetic link in order to reproduce without scientific intervention."
It's something like that. lol
Post Edited:2007-09-27 18:57:27"

Shhhh...don't tell the Trek biology people. It would &^%$ up so many stories ;-)

Paragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#122  Edited By Paragon

Sparda says:

"@CS: Really? Shanks....? The show stopped airing once they ran the series, so I don't remember much....oh, and awesome avatar!@EC: Totally agree.@Paragon: So lovin....but no kids. Alrighty."

You should be learning this in science 10 this year. That's all the bio I took in school, which explains why my numbers are off. Moved more into Chem and Physics after that. Found them easier.

TheThe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By TheThe

It could be disturbing at first, but i guess if the alien is kind and humanoid at a minimum degree, i could date him. It could even be better if males of his alien race can get pregnant :)