Do you think that Liberal or Conservative Readers are more for the Villains of a comic rather than the Heroes? Or Vice Versa?

• 51 results
Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Do you think that Liberal or Conservative Readers are more for the Villains of a comic rather than the Heroes? Or Vice Versa? (33 votes)

Conservative readers pull more for the Heroes in comics more often the Liberal readers do 12%
Liberal readers pull more for the Heroes in comics more often Conservative readers do 3%
Conservative readers pull more for the Villian in comics rather than the Heroes 3%
Liberal readers pull more for the Villians in comics rather than Heroes 6%
I'm honestly not sure 9%
I think regardless of political affiliation or Party, be it Conservative, Liberal or otherwise the average comic book reader doesn't care, they just enjoy the comic 67%

So choose your answers and discuss guys, this was a question someone asked(user no longer active from what I can tell) who @deadite suggested be made into a topic so I figured I'd do the honors as I feel it would be a cool topic.

So discuss, do you feel Conservative readers are for the Hero more then Liberals are? Or maybe you feel Liberals are more for the Hero more then Conservatives are? Or neither?

I made a similar topic months ago asking "If Heroes/Vigilantes were real, would the government keep track of them, try to control them etc" and most users said the government in general would make a real Vigilante registration Act of some kind(which we've seen in both DC and Marvel Universe at times)

So discuss. :)

• 
Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0