Do you look anything at all like you're avatar?

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#51  Edited By Mercy_
@mysticboy said:

" @Sexy Merc said:

" @mysticboy: Saturn, Astro, Sha, Static, Buckshot, pixelized, Donnie, Gambler... "
Static is the only one on this list that I know is black. I've never looked at anyone elses profile. "
I only knew about Gambler. 

The only resemblance that I have to my avy is extremely pale skin, although I may be dyeing my hair red again, I miss it. Thoughts?
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By Silver2467
@The Dark Huntress said:
" @mysticboy said:

" @Sexy Merc said:

" @mysticboy: Saturn, Astro, Sha, Static, Buckshot, pixelized, Donnie, Gambler... "
Static is the only one on this list that I know is black. I've never looked at anyone elses profile. "
I only knew about Gambler.  The only resemblance that I have to my avy is extremely pale skin, although I may be dyeing my hair red again, I miss it. Thoughts? "
Vance is. I know that. Sha, Buckshot, pixelized, Saturn, Gambler, and Donnie(man?), I did not know. 
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Mercy_
@Silver2467 said:
" @The Dark Huntress said:
" @mysticboy said:

" @Sexy Merc said:

I only knew about Gambler.  The only resemblance that I have to my avy is extremely pale skin, although I may be dyeing my hair red again, I miss it. Thoughts? "
Vance is. I know that. Sha, Buckshot, pixelized, Saturn, Gambler, and Donnie(man?), I did not know.  "
Wait, I knew about Sha and pix, too. The rest I had no idea about.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Silver2467
@The Dark Huntress said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @mysticboy said:

" @Sexy Merc said:

Vance is. I know that. Sha, Buckshot, pixelized, Saturn, Gambler, and Donnie(man?), I did not know.  "
Wait, I knew about Sha and pix, too. The rest I had no idea about. "
I was aware of Static also; I just didn't about most of the others. Not that it matters. The reason I didn't know isn't because I assumed they were some other ethnicity without knowing for sure. I just never thought about it or cared to ask.  

He said Donnie. I assume he meant Donnieman?
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Mercy_
@Silver2467 said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @mysticboy said:

" @Sexy Merc said:

I was aware of Static also; I just didn't about most of the others. Not that it matters. The reason I didn't know isn't because I assumed they were some other ethnicity without knowing for sure. I just never thought about it or cared to ask.   He said Donnie. I assume he meant Donnieman? "
I never really thought about it either. 

I'm assuming that's who he meant as well. I honestly have no idea, it's not something that we've ever talked about.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Silver2467
@The Dark Huntress said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @mysticboy said:

" @Sexy Merc said:

I was aware of Static also; I just didn't about most of the others. Not that it matters. The reason I didn't know isn't because I assumed they were some other ethnicity without knowing for sure. I just never thought about it or cared to ask.   He said Donnie. I assume he meant Donnieman? "
I never really thought about it either.  I'm assuming that's who he meant as well. I honestly have no idea, it's not something that we've ever talked about. "
I figured if it was Donnieman that you'd know. 
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Mercy_
@Silver2467 said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @mysticboy said:

" @Sexy Merc said:

I never really thought about it either.  I'm assuming that's who he meant as well. I honestly have no idea, it's not something that we've ever talked about. "
I figured if it was Donnieman that you'd know.  "
That was a pretty safe assumption to make, but I don't.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Silver2467
@The Dark Huntress said:
" @Silver2467 said: 
That was a pretty safe assumption to make, but I don't. "
Courtney, why do I get the feeling you tell me more than you do him? On that thread about rpg enemies, you mentioned that you had only began explaining a certain thing about your life to him, but that it was something you had already told me about. Our pm may have started before your pm with Donnieman, and he has been absent for a while. But all the same, shouldn't you have shared more with him than you have with me? 
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Mercy_
@Silver2467 said:
" @Silver2467 said: 
Courtney, why do I get the feeling you tell me more than you do him? On that thread about rpg enemies, you mentioned that you had only began explaining a certain thing about your life to him, but that it was something you had already told me about. Our pm may have started before your pm with Donnieman, and he has been absent for a while. But all the same, shouldn't you have shared more with him than you have with me?  "
I guess that you're right. I do tell you more than I tell him when it pertains to some things. He and I talk, but it's about different stuff than what you and I talk about.
Yaujtapool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#60  Edited By Yaujtapool

Why not .

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Silver2467
@The Dark Huntress said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @Silver2467 said: 
Courtney, why do I get the feeling you tell me more than you do him? On that thread about rpg enemies, you mentioned that you had only began explaining a certain thing about your life to him, but that it was something you had already told me about. Our pm may have started before your pm with Donnieman, and he has been absent for a while. But all the same, shouldn't you have shared more with him than you have with me?  "
I guess that you're right. I do tell you more than I tell him when it pertains to some things. He and I talk, but it's about different stuff than what you and I talk about. "
Why? In some ways you should be more open with him than you are with me. I don't mean to get on your case, but I just don't completely follow. I'm not asking what you talk about. That's your business, not mine. I just don't entirely understand. 
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Mercy_
@Silver2467 said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @Silver2467 said: 
I guess that you're right. I do tell you more than I tell him when it pertains to some things. He and I talk, but it's about different stuff than what you and I talk about. "
Why? In some ways you should be more open with him than you are with me. I don't mean to get on your case, but I just don't completely follow. I'm not asking what you talk about. That's your business, not mine. I just don't entirely understand.  "
I don't know why. 
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#63  Edited By spidey 15

I would love to look like my avy but i'm not even close to it...=[

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Silver2467
@The Dark Huntress said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @Silver2467 said: 
Why? In some ways you should be more open with him than you are with me. I don't mean to get on your case, but I just don't completely follow. I'm not asking what you talk about. That's your business, not mine. I just don't entirely understand.  "
I don't know why.  "
Courtney, I apologize. I am sticking my nose in where it doesn't belong. I said I don't understand, but truthfully, it's not business to understand. Sorry. 
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Mercy_
@Silver2467 said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @Silver2467 said: 
I don't know why.  "
Courtney, I apologize. I am sticking my nose in where it doesn't belong. I said I don't understand, but truthfully, it's not business to understand. Sorry.  "
It's fine, if you ever cross a line then I'll let you know. 
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Silver2467
@The Dark Huntress said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @Silver2467 said: 
I don't know why.  "
Courtney, I apologize. I am sticking my nose in where it doesn't belong. I said I don't understand, but truthfully, it's not business to understand. Sorry.  "
It's fine, if you ever cross a line then I'll let you know.  "
Fair enough. I just don't think it's my place. You don't need my consent or input unless you specifically ask for it. 
LauraX23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By LauraX23

<< Yeah that's me ..... haha

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Mercy_
@Silver2467 said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @Silver2467 said: 
I don't know why.  "
Fair enough. I just don't think it's my place. You don't need my consent or input unless you specifically ask for it.  "
I like having your consent and input.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Silver2467
@The Dark Huntress said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @Silver2467 said: 
I don't know why.  "
Fair enough. I just don't think it's my place. You don't need my consent or input unless you specifically ask for it.  "
I like having your consent and input. "
Be that as it may, you don't it. Although I will be happy to give you advice if I can (which I doubt).
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Mercy_
@Silver2467 said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @Silver2467 said: 
I don't know why.  "
I like having your consent and input. "
Be that as it may, you don't it. Although I will be happy to give you advice if I can (which I doubt). "
I appreciate that. ^_^
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#71  Edited By sexy_merc
@mysticboy said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
I've never seen how they look in real life, but by posts and everything I'm guessing.
hdorman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By hdorman1

nope, i am neither made of  rubber or a pirate  
but i  can dream.....

sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By sexy_merc
@hdorman1 said:
" nope, i am neither made of  rubber or a pirate  but i  can dream..... "
Everyone's going to think we're related now...which is fine by me!!!

^_^
hdorman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By hdorman1
@Sexy Merc said:
" @hdorman1 said:
" nope, i am neither made of  rubber or a pirate  but i  can dream..... "
Everyone's going to think we're related now...which is fine by me!!!  ^_^ "
i dont see any problems with it either 
~The Wanderer~

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#75  Edited By ~The Wanderer~

Nah, not really right now.  But if I used an av of The Doctor, then maybe...

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#76  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
If I shave the goatie, and only leave the Lawton porn-mustache, then maybe.
Kravnik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Kravnik

In the morning maybe xP

@~The Wanderer~ said:

" Nah, not really right now.  But if I used an av of The Doctor, then maybe... "

If you use a pic of Tim Drake then defintley :P
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By sexy_merc

Yes perfectly and the mood.

~The Wanderer~

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By ~The Wanderer~
@Kravnik: Last time I checked, Tim Drake didn't have short brown hair, a goatee, and a hint to side burns :P
Then again, neither does the Doctor...
OldIdiotAccount

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#80  Edited By OldIdiotAccount

No.
@Decoy Elite said:

" I look exactly like my avatar. Exactly. "
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL 1 Eon Later LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL 1 Eon Later LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.
rogue_mar1e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#81  Edited By rogue_mar1e

maybe :D

Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#82  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
@rogue_mar1e said:
" maybe :D "
Nonsense, you're much prettier :)
rogue_mar1e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#83  Edited By rogue_mar1e
@FadeToBlackBolt said:
" @rogue_mar1e said:
" maybe :D "
Nonsense, you're much prettier :) "

hahah ily x)
Kravnik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Kravnik
@~The Wanderer~ said:
" @Kravnik: Last time I checked, Tim Drake didn't have short brown hair, a goatee, and a hint to side burns :P Then again, neither does the Doctor... "
lol
which doctor?
Gearhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Gearhead

When I was a kid I ate a ton of broccoli, tinting my screen green. 

~The Wanderer~

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By ~The Wanderer~
@Kravnik: Dunno, maybe the one I linked to in my first post in the thread ;P
Kravnik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Kravnik
@~The Wanderer~:  You should know I dont look at links :p
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#88  Edited By Matezoide2

nope
matter of fact, i cant remember when i ever did....

lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By lagoon_boy
I don't think I'm a burning skeleton.
Avatar image for lord_oraculous016
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nah.. not really.. i'm people said i'm always serious and aloof.. so well, in that department probably..

N7_Normandy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#92  Edited By N7_Normandy

Since I'm a guy, I'm inclined to say no.

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By texasdeathmatch

hell freakin yeah

Avatar image for captain_bintang
Captain Bintang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 100

User Lists: 7

#95  Edited By Captain Bintang

Yes.

umbrafeline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 20

#96  Edited By umbrafeline

yes of course. were both extremely goodlooking and brunettes [in a naturel blonde], but thats all kitty and i have in common :p
Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#97  Edited By Power NeXus

lol i wish

gambit987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers