Do they deliver comics?

Parzivale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Parzivale

Of course I love to read comics. When I first started I bought the paper versions. After a while I got lazy because the only comic store that I like was a little ways away from me. Digital ones are nice because I don't accidentally read ahead and they are convenient especially with my phone. However, I miss the feel of owning a real comic and the satisfaction of seeing my collection grow. Are there any websites that actually deliver comic books? Like on a consistent basis? I don't mean just buying a few particular comics off amazon. I'm wondering if there is something that has a large storage of them to be shipped and that is easy to use. Please post any good websites or companies you know of and tell me how they work. It would be much appreciated. Also please tag me so I can see the reply

Parzivale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going to go ahead and bump this

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

www.mycomicshop.com

averywetfrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By averywetfrog

@jake_fury: do they ship comics in good condition and proper packaging. ive considered them before but didnt end up going through with it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

@averywetfrog: Absolutely. The ones I received were in perfect condition.

Parzivale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Parzivale

@jake_fury: What about midtown comics? I think it says they ship too, and their prices seem a bit cheaper as well. Oh. Nevermind, my comics shop seems to be cheaper. Even though I am just comparing one comic. Maybe I will switch between the two. I'll try my comics shop first

Parzivale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For anyone that has tried both my comicsshop and midtown what do you think? Which do you prefer?

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

Ill bump this to get more info

Parzivale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boschepg: I just ordered my first shipment from mycomicsshop. The shipping was about as much as the 3 comics I ordered. Came to almost 10 bucks. That's and extra 5 dollars. Hopefully they are in good enough condition. I will tell you how it goes.

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Only if you have sex with them.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#11  Edited By Jestersmiles

@parzival: Pricing is determine by condition, so unless you need just it to be in perfect condition. You can shave some dollars off by buying the very fine to fine books (mycomicshop.com)

Parzivale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jestersmiles: Yeah I'm gonna test and see the different conditions of each site. I don't really collect to just sit them on the shelf to sell later. I read them actively. So if very fine or good just has a few scrapes on it then that's okay. Doesn't have to be perfect. The near mint ones I got from mycomicsshop were only about 1.50 a piece so I figured why not.

Parzivale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also noticed a difference in price between first printing and second.