Climate Change

• 63 results
willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

If you're not still convinced that climate change is man-made, or you just want some more information and to know what the science says better... check out this video:

Discuss below...

legacy6364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By legacy6364
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactived-1352151
deactived-1352151

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By deactived-1352151
DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton: Didn't need to inform me I already had figured AWILE back that Climate Change was mans doing.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbvse7 said:

@willpayton: Didn't need to inform me I already had figured AWILE back that Climate Change was mans doing.

Still a good video nonetheless. Believe it or not, there's people on this forum who dont believe humans are contributing to climate change.

The more you know!

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By nefarious
No Caption Provided

Raffels

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton: Omg are you serious!!!! Climate change is not man made!!! We are on 10 year cooling cycle!!!!

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@edamame said:

Nevertheless, people continue to pollute the environment. lol

Lemmings

BlueBeetle1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jesus.

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#12  Edited By Rouflex
No Caption Provided

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Iragexcudder

Climate Change use to be called "Global Warming" until people started to hypothesize that it was bullsh*t. Stated that there is too much of a "carbon dioxide buildup.." which is undeniably made up. If there was an actual "carbon dioxide buildup" there would be a plentiful amount of plant life therefore restoring most of the oxygen on the planet.. (though we do cut down more trees than they grow) but nonetheleas, global warming has already been shot down.

Pollution by man isn't and doesn't come close to the pollution that nature itself bares. One volcano disrupts the earth's atmosphere and pollutes the environment more than all the people pollution the earth simultaneously.

Nature and this earth adapts and it's hysteria. Sure, we scrape the surface but the ozone layer has been deteriorating for tens of thousands of years but we're not fully to blame.

BlueBeetle1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iragexcudder: actually everything youve just said was proved to be wrong. Heck even tv shows are aware of this already. Cosmos: A space time odyssey Just had an episode on this a few days ago.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bluebeetle1: TV shows mass to the public.. you could find literally anything that compares to any of us say. Most science are just theories rather than true 100% fact. Not everything I said was wrong either, just because you hear it on a show doesn't mean it's right.

BlueBeetle1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bluebeetle1: TV shows mass to the public.. you could find literally anything that compares to any of us say. Most science are just theories rather than true 100% fact. Not everything I said was wrong either, just because you hear it on a show doesn't mean it's right.

Science has directly proven everything you said to be false.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bluebeetle1: science has been wrong before. I just looked up the volcano thing and I was wrong.

So you're saying a increase of carbon dioxide isn't plant food? Science has proven that wrong huh?

BlueBeetle1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bluebeetle1: science has been wrong before. I just looked up the volcano thing and I was wrong.

So you're saying a increase of carbon dioxide isn't plant food? Science has proven that wrong huh?

Yes. They conducted studies. Studies found that the overwhelming majority of Carbon dioxide in the atmosphere was of a certain kind that is only produced by humans and their man made objects. it was something like 92 or 94%. They went on to explain in detail why there is no error . but im not a scientist nor do I have a photographic memory or anywhere near it so i tried to youtube it for you so that you could see for yourself but its still relatively new so its not there. Youd have to research.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bluebeetle1: will do. I just don't understand how my science book changed from highschool till now.. either way I'll look into it

BlueBeetle1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bluebeetle1: will do. I just don't understand how my science book changed from highschool till now.. either way I'll look into it

lmao i feel you. I had a 12 year old brother doing class work that i wasnt given till i was in high school.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bluebeetle1: haha I shouldve paid attention more.. either way, thank you for the lesson. I'm gonna watch cosmos too, that show is glorious

Avatar image for knightsofdarkness2
Knightsofdarkness2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I'm actually watching the whole climate change news on CNN a couple minutes ago.

_Gaff_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Just the increase in CO2 can screw us over. The temperature wouldn't even need to change.

Link

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Climate Change use to be called "Global Warming" until people started to hypothesize that it was bullsh*t. Stated that there is too much of a "carbon dioxide buildup.." which is undeniably made up. If there was an actual "carbon dioxide buildup" there would be a plentiful amount of plant life therefore restoring most of the oxygen on the planet.. (though we do cut down more trees than they grow) but nonetheleas, global warming has already been shot down.

Pollution by man isn't and doesn't come close to the pollution that nature itself bares. One volcano disrupts the earth's atmosphere and pollutes the environment more than all the people pollution the earth simultaneously.

Nature and this earth adapts and it's hysteria. Sure, we scrape the surface but the ozone layer has been deteriorating for tens of thousands of years but we're not fully to blame.

Did you even bother to watch the video? Do you actually think you know something about the science that all scientists in the world who study this dont?

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton: you're 5 hours late

All scientists don't agree, I've already stated I was wrong

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By willpayton

@willpayton: you're 5 hours late

All scientists don't agree, I've already stated I was wrong

Ok fair enough.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

albusan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By albusan

I just wrote a research paper on the subject of anthropogenic climate change proponents vs. opponents.

One source for proponents:

Scaling Up Our Vision

Naomi Oreskes*

As we move into the twenty-first century, and both atmospheric and oceanic warming have become measurable (with the former characterized by scientists as “unequivocal”), it has become clear that the ocean’s capacity to serve as a sink for the waste heat of industrial civilization is not infinite, as at least the surface layers of the ocean are, indeed, warming.

This is one of the important reasons to pay attention to the ocean, for it provides us with one of the clearest, and perhaps most alarming, consequences of human global environmental reach. For not only is the ocean measurably warming in response to the increase in greenhouse gases in the atmosphere, it is also acidifying as it responds to and equilibrates with those greenhouse gases. As far as scientific evidence is able to indicate, this is affecting life at the very base of the food chain.

magnablue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@albusan: That was very informative. Cool to know.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Cream_God

But ive seen experts prove that its a lie

Loading Video...

see, so its a lie, would a billionaire like Trump and respectable news network like FOX ever lie?

(^sarcasm btw of course global warming is real, oh and i accidentally flagged your post Ms-Lola sorry i miss clicked)

albusan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@albusan: I am sparing you the horror of my existence.

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How I envy the blissfully ignorant.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't care about Climate Change, being honest.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Lunacyde  Moderator

@beaconofstrength:

1. Then why post in a thread about climate change?

2. How can you possibly not care? Climate change impacts everyone. There have been and will be severe impacts on the American economy, disease rates, natural disasters, access to food and water, etc. Climate change is a national security threat.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't care about Climate Change, being honest.

We're all already affected by Climate Change, even if it's not obvious or has not directly impacted you. If you pay taxes, then you're already paying and will pay more to deal withe consequences of decades of politicians ignoring what science was telling them. We've had evidence of climate change since at least the 70s, and scientists were talking about it even earlier than that.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lunacyde: Because I wanted a +1 on my post count. Until the effects are blatantly harming me, I probably won't freak out until it's too late.

@willpayton:I'm fully aware the Government is taking my money to fuel climate research.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lunacyde: @willpayton:

have u guys heard of infowars ?

they prove climate change is just corporate conspirasy 2 raise taxes 4 jewish controld bank and media.

consider urselfs debunked and educated.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By mysticmedivh
cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Climate change is sort of like gravity at this point. You can act like it is not real, but if you ignore it, things will turn ugly.

Avatar image for deactivated-5988def3424a7
deactivated-5988def3424a7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

It's real people. Deny it all you want, ignore it all you want, but overtime, that ignorance will result in something very consequential for the natural landscape.

Avatar image for the_man_with_questions
The_Man_With_Questions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Meh. Isn't this stuff you learn in like, 3rd grade.

Soaring

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guys we only have 4 years to stop climate change

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/11/18/world/europe/18iht-climate.2.8378031.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

or is it 50 days

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8313672.stm

No I'm sure this time it's 4 years

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2009/jan/18/jim-hansen-obama

Oh crap, I was wrong it's hours

https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2009/03/24/we_have_hours_to_prevent_climate_disaster.html

Hold on, no, it's 10 years

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/430380/al-gore-doomsday-clock-expires-climate-change-fanatics-wrong-again

better make that 15

http://nl.newsbank.com/nl-search/we/Archives?p_product=SJ&s_site=mercurynews&p_multi=SJ&p_theme=realcities&p_action=search&p_maxdocs=200&p_topdoc=1&p_text_direct-0=0EB7304FF9A84273&p_field_direct-0=document_id&p_perpage=10&p_sort=YMD_date:D&s_trackval=GooglePM

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

If you don't think climate change has a real impact on this country right now you aren't paying attention. We have had multiple 500 year floods this year already and it's barely over half over. Unprecedented forest fires have caused devastation across the American west, severe drought has ravaged California, and brutal cold and blizzards have caused problems particularly across the Northeast. All of this has cost billions in harm to the economy, aid measures, rebuilding, lost travel, etc.

But no, climate change doesn't effect you, so don't worry about it.

GODKINGTHOR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Global warming is a hoax created by the Chinese and dumb liberals. Make America believe in Jesus again.

Soaring

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lunacyde said:

If you don't think climate change has a real impact on this country right now you aren't paying attention. We have had multiple 500 year floods this year already and it's barely over half over. Unprecedented forest fires have caused devastation across the American west, severe drought has ravaged California, and brutal cold and blizzards have caused problems particularly across the Northeast. All of this has cost billions in harm to the economy, aid measures, rebuilding, lost travel, etc.

But no, climate change doesn't effect you, so don't worry about it.

???