Choose three psychic abilities from this list for your every day life.

• 51 results
Avatar image for deactivated-614ce5c370323
deactivated-614ce5c370323

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_psychic_abilities

Powers

• Apportation – The ability to undergo materialization, disappearance or teleportation of an object.
  • Aura reading – The ability to perceive energy fields surrounding people, places and things.
  • Automatic writing – The ability to write without conscious thought.
  • Astral projection or mental projection – The ability to project voluntarily the astral (emotional body), being with associated with out-of-body experience, in which an astral body becomes separate from the physical body (djinn).
  • Aerokinesis – The ability to create, control and manipulate the air.
  • Biokinesis – The ability to control the parts of our body and regeneration
  • Clairvoyance – The ability to perceive person, object, location, and physical events through extrasensory perception.[2]
  • Clairsentience – The ability to acquire psychic knowledge by feeling.
  • Clairaudience – The ability to acquire information by paranormal auditory means.
  • Clairolfactance – The ability to access spiritual or mediumistic knowledge through smell.
  • Claircognizance – The ability to acquire psychic knowledge by means of intrinsic knowledge.
  • Clairgustance – The ability to taste or perceive the essence of a substance from the ethereal realms without contact.
  • Death-warning – The ability to undergo sensation of impending death associated with near-death experience.
  • Divination – The ability to gain insight into a situation by way of an occultic standardized process.
  • Dowsing – The ability to locate water, sometimes using a tool called a dowsing rod.[8]
  • Eidetic memory or photographic memory – The ability to vividly recall images from memory after only a few instances of exposure, with high precision for a brief time after exposure, without using a mnemonic device.
  • Electrokinesis – The ability to generate and control lightning and electricity.
  • Energy manipulation – The ability to summon and manipulate elemental energy.
  • Energy medicine – The ability to heal with one's own empathic astral energy.
  • Empathy – The ability to feel others' emotional feelings or soul karmic energy feelings.
  • Exorcism – The ability to make rid of evil entities performed by a shaman.
  • Faith healing – The ability to diagnose or cure diseases using religious devotion.
  • Foresight or Prediction – The ability to predict what will happen in the future.
  • Hypnosis – The ability to control one's own mind or another's to go into a trance or dream-like state of awake awareness.
  • Intuition – The ability to acquire knowledge without proof, evidence, or conscious reasoning, or without understanding how the knowledge was acquired, but instead having direct access to unconscious knowledge, unconscious cognition, inner sensing, inner insight to unconscious pattern-recognition and the ability to understand something instinctively, without the need for conscious reasoning.
  • Levitation or transvection – The ability to undergo bodily uplift or fly by mystical means.
  • Lucid dreaming or dream manipulation – The ability to remain lucid during voluntary dreams and/or to control one's dreams.
  • Mind Control or thought control – The ability to undergo involuntary reeducation of basic beliefs and values to the individual whilst impairing one's autonomy and independent thinking and also disrupting one's affiliations.
  • Hydrokinesis – The ability to manipulate and control water and change it into desired shapes and forms.
  • Mediumship or channeling – The ability to communicate with spirits.
  • Postdiction or retroactive clairvoyance – The ability due to effect of hindsight bias that encompasses predictions of significant events and explanation of the causes.
  • Precognition or premonition – The ability to perceive future events.
  • Psychic shield – The ability to aid in warding off entities or shadow roamers of the living.
  • Psychic surgery – The ability to remove disease or disorder within or over the body tissue via an energetic incision that heals immediately afterwards.
  • Psychokinesis or telekinesis – The ability to manipulate objects by way of extrasensory perception.
  • Psychometry or psychoscopy – The ability to obtain information about a person or object, usually by touch.
  • Pyrokinesis – The ability to manipulate fire.
  • Remote viewing, telesthesia or remote sensing – The ability to see a distant and unseen target using extrasensory perception.
  • Retrocognition or post-cognition – The ability to perceive past events.
  • Second sight – The ability to see future and past events or to perceive information that is not present to the senses, in the form of a vision (precognition or remote viewing).
  • Scrying – The ability to look into a suitable medium with a view to detect significant information .
  • Technopathy – The ability to undergo a direct communication pathway between an enhanced or wired brain and an external device.
  • Telepathy – The ability to transfer thoughts mentally through extrasensory perception.
  • Thoughtography – The ability to "burn" images from one's mind onto surfaces such as photographic film by psychic means.

Limitations

• You are limited to the powers from this list(obviously)
  • You cannot have omnipotence, omniscience or omnipresence
  • You are limited to what the powers listed are stated to be capable of.
GoodFella

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Telepathy

Telekinesis

Biokinesis

PayneInTheAss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TL;DR .... jk

• Technopathy
  • Telekinesis/Psychokinesis
  • Biokinesis

Probably those 3

poeticwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mind Control

Levitation

Precognition

LpnQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If i had to fight it would be

Biokinesis

Levitation

hydrokinesis.

If it were my normal day to day life it'd be

Mind control

Foresight

psychic surgery

nobunaga101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Biokinesis

Clairgustance

Levitation

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Some of these are already with me more than others; they seem to be developing within me with every use. As I said, my mutant ability is reality warping.

jumpstart55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

• Clairvoyance
  • Electrokinesis
  • Pyrokinesis
Avatar image for deactivated-5a2b0053414c5
deactivated-5a2b0053414c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd only ever need Mind Control :T

OldKaiser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Psychometry

Remote Viewing

Eidetic Memory

mechwalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Photographic Memory

Intuition

Empathy

Avatar image for captain_inverse
captain_inverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Easy

Psychometry or psychoscopy – The ability to obtain information about a person or object, usually by touch.

Precognition or premonition – The ability to perceive future events.

Technopathy – The ability to undergo a direct communication pathway between an enhanced or wired brain and an external device.

Who needs telepathy when you can get information via touch; and from objects too. Coupled with precog & technopathy, one can't go wrong

Avatar image for almightyamortal
AlmightyAmortal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Biokinesis

Clairvoyance

Psychokinesis

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Biokinesis: I could use this to constantly heal my body, or if necessary change my body

Aura reading: To understand the emotions of others

Second sight: To look into the future and hopefully change the world by curing diseases, stopping terrorist acts and writing books which I'd hide throughout the world as catalogs of all my knowledge.

StellatedColt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Realistically, I would choose
Intuition - Help me throughout school, research, etc. (Since I'm in the STEM fields, I could choose the route of Iron Man)
Telekinesis - Obviously
Biokinesis - To heal myself when I'm practicing my powers. Hypothetically, one could study the anatomy of another person with powers and you could try to replicate it.
(I would add Psychic shield instead of biokinesis if I knew that others had telepathy. Just to keep them out of my mind :P )

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95
deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mind Control.

Telekinesis.

Faith Healing or Psychic surgery.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#18  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

Mind control

Eidetic memory

biokinesis

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Biokinesis.

Mind control.

precognition.

Super_ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mind Control

Eidetic Memory

Telepathy

Hush114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 mr_ingenuity  Moderator
  • Biokinesis
  • Technopathy
  • Precognition
Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Mind Control
Telepathy
Psychic Shield

Mfundroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mind Control.

Precognition.

Telepathy.

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• Mind Control
  • Orgasm induction
  • Telepathy
nobunaga101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nobody picked clairgustance? lel

Avatar image for deactivated-5a39421825b35
deactivated-5a39421825b35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• Mind Control
  • Orgasm induction
  • Telepathy

Way too OPed!

reactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Telekinesis

Telepathy

Apportation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That's a scary thought controlling people with your dirty mind.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a2b0053414c5
deactivated-5a2b0053414c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@queen_marceline said:

That's a scary thought controlling people with your dirty mind.

Yeah, it'd be like living in a netorare doujin...

MasterOfEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hypnosis

telekinesis

levitation

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#33  Edited By WollfMyth209

Telekinesis, Astral Projection and Energy Medicine.

Emperor339

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd not neccessarily take these. But it brings up an interesting concept...

Biokinesis, Lucid Dreaming and Hypnosis.

I can control my own body, can control my own dreams and be conscious and I can control my mind and the minds of others.

If I used biokinesis to keep my real world body at ful healthiness and never need to eat/sleep (+ regen and all that other superhuman fluff) used hypnosis to stop people from getting near me with the intent to harm (if they do i hypnotize them to sleep and go into their dreams. or maybe some inception stuff. I dunno. Maybe just illusion to make people not go near where i am) and i could create my own dreamverse inside my head where I live out my perfect world.

Perhaps I can even use biokinesis and hypnosis to make my real world body act on automation?

I dunno. I don't know if I ever would abandon the real world, especially since if I had powers, I'd come to the immediate conclusion that there were others with powers and be on guard (maybe also try to seek them out, sort this all out), but it's an interesting concept that I could essentially create a dreamscape of perfection and not have to bother with the real world.

del_torro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In marvel and DC, high level telepaths can do almost everything here.

Telepathy, Telekinesis, anything else

AdmiralLogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@del_torro said:

In marvel and DC, high level telepaths can do almost everything here.

Telepathy, Telekinesis, anything else

That would actually be considered Psionic ability I think then, since telepathy is actually just a mental communication.

AdmiralLogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Psychokinesis and intuition: This would allow me a plethora of abilities since I could use the psychokinesis intuitively. Meaning I could theoretically grant myself multiple other powers including, possibly, eidetic memory. It would also allow me to manipulate another persons very brain if required for some reason, by manipulating the signals. In addition, the intuition would help me communicating with people since I would understand what they meant much faster.

Second sight: Basically just in case someone else had abilities that might counter mine. This way I could know ahead of time, it might also grant me a superior learning capability among other things.

Avatar image for elijah_c_washington
Elijah_C_Washington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hypnosis seems like a great party trick, psychic surgery to make a living, and exorcism just in case.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If I was going to be a psychic detective or something I go with one of these builds.

The Ghost Writer

• Clairaudience – The ability to acquire information by paranormal auditory means.
  • Automatic writing – The ability to write without conscious thought.
  • Death-warning – The ability to undergo sensation of impending death associated with near-death experience.

Ghost whisper in my ear & in a trance I write down what they say.

The Investigative Reporter

• Second sight – The ability to see future and past events or to perceive information that is not present to the senses, in the form of a vision (precognition or remote viewing).
  • Thoughtography – The ability to "burn" images from one's mind onto surfaces such as photographic film by psychic means.

Only really need two for this build. So basically I have visions & they appear on my camera.

Batman

• Intuition – The ability to acquire knowledge without proof, evidence, or conscious reasoning, or without understanding how the knowledge was acquired, but instead having direct access to unconscious knowledge, unconscious cognition, inner sensing, inner insight to unconscious pattern-recognition and the ability to understand something instinctively, without the need for conscious reasoning.
  • Eidetic memory or photographic memory – The ability to vividly recall images from memory after only a few instances of exposure, with high precision for a brief time after exposure, without using a mnemonic device.
  • Foresight or Prediction – The ability to predict what will happen in the future.
  • Postdiction or retroactive clairvoyance – The ability due to effect of hindsight bias that encompasses predictions of significant events and explanation of the causes.

Yeah I picked four cuz I'm The God Damn Batman.

That weird psychic who assists the police on murder investigations

• Clairsentience – The ability to acquire psychic knowledge by feeling.
  • Clairgustance – The ability to taste or perceive the essence of a substance from the ethereal realms without contact.
  • Clairolfactance – The ability to access spiritual or mediumistic knowledge through smell.
  • Empathy – The ability to feel others' emotional feelings or soul karmic energy feelings.
  • Psychometry or psychoscopy – The ability to obtain information about a person or object, usually by touch.
  • Aura reading – The ability to perceive energy fields surrounding people, places and things.

These abilities are all so lame I'm counting them two for one.

Nerise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Im a bad guy and bad guys don't follow the rules. I'll be taking all of them

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#42  Edited By Zetsu-San

@jaycool2:

• Lucid dreaming or dream manipulation – The ability to remain lucid during voluntary dreams and/or to control one's dreams.

How is that a superpower? I can already do this to a moderate degree... Change it to dream travel. I want to give other people nightmares!

Also, why do so many of the powers on your list overlap?

Avatar image for deactivated-614ce5c370323
deactivated-614ce5c370323

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zetsumoto: I literally took it from Wikipedia lol that's why I left a link in OP to the site

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Biokinesis

Telepathy

Technopathy

Yassassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

• Psychic surgery – The ability to remove disease or disorder within or over the body tissue via an energetic incision that heals immediately afterwards.
  • Hydrokinesis – The ability to manipulate and control water and change it into desired shapes and forms.
  • Biokinesis – The ability to control the parts of our body and regeneration

I'll just live forever as a healing water God.

Avatar image for life_without_progress
life_without_progress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Telepathy

Levitation

Psychokinesis

Seriously, I'd already be happy with my life with these powers.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Couple more that might be cool.

• Divination – The ability to gain insight into a situation by way of an occultic standardized process.
  • Mediumship or channeling – The ability to communicate with spirits.
  • Psychic shield – The ability to aid in warding off entities or shadow roamers of the living.

or

• Exorcism – The ability to make rid of evil entities performed by a shaman.
  • Faith healing – The ability to diagnose or cure diseases using religious devotion.
  • Hypnosis – The ability to control one's own mind or another's to go into a trance or dream-like state of awake awareness.
removekebab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By removekebab

Give me telekinesis and make it extremely overpowered.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One more

• Biokinesis – The ability to control the parts of our body and regeneration.
  • Technopathy – The ability to undergo a direct communication pathway between an enhanced or wired brain and an external device.
  • Mind Control – The ability to undergo involuntary reeducation of basic beliefs and values to the individual whilst impairing one's autonomy and independent thinking and also disrupting one's affiliations.

With Mind control & Biokinesis it makes sense that I'd be able to control other peoples bodies too & maybe even assimilate people & with Technopathy I could become a cyborg as well.