#1 Posted by Final Arrow (24407 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay I just want to have a rant, My car decied to break down , Just as I was on my way to see my GF, Now a whole day of hanging with her has come to a stop as I go round and see if I can get this piece of BEEP fixed, Im sure cars break down when you want them to work, I could not wait to see her then that tin can messes up, Now I will have to wait another day before I an put my arms round her as I run round today trying to get thsi stupid ass car fixed.

Rant over.

Avatar image for kylie_the_witch
#2 Posted by Kylie the witch (87 posts) - - Show Bio

my boyfriends car broke down the other day aswell. we was going to watch harry potter and the order of the phoenix and it just stopped lol.

#3 Posted by Spectrum (4455 posts) - - Show Bio

i love Asont Martins, sigh

Avatar image for jean_luc_lebeau
#4 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (82985 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn Arrow, and on a Sunday to.

#5 Posted by Darkchild (42423 posts) - - Show Bio

hmm mine did my first day of my first job last year i was i saw 4 miles away from itbreaks down in the middle of a four way speed zone dont ya love that. luckly that day their was no one their so i put the car in neutral and pushed it to the other side of the road. and left her their till i got out of work

oh yeah had to walk to work good thing i had a phone so i called work and told them id be late they said dont be too late because it get me what ever u wanna call it something bad so i ran the rest of the 4 miles

#6 Posted by Magda (1996 posts) - - Show Bio

i love Hummer H/2

#7 Posted by itsomething (3065 posts) - - Show Bio

This is an ancient thread, it must not be disturbed........................