Avatar image for kaijukinggojira
KaijuKingGojira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By KaijuKingGojira

Tyron Woodley admitted that he never hit anybody as hard as he did Condit and I don't think that this "dynamite" everybody is talking about that Conor has would be enough to stop Condit or is comparable to Woodley's power.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Tyron Woodley admitted that he never hit anybody as hard as he did Condit and I don't think that this "dynamite" everybody is talking about that Conor has would be enough to stop Condit or is comparable to Woodley's power.

So Condit wins?

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

Conor at 170 is suspect. We know he still has his speed but we don't know what his power looks like on a non Diaz bro so we can't say whether he could knock dudes out like he can at 145-155. And while I do believe his gas tank is running on full now I'm not sure if him tiring would be a factor.

I will say he's the most skilled fighter in the UFC from a technical standpoint in striking and Conor can hit him at will with any form of attack.

Idk tbh I'll say Conor though cause he's my hero.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Conor at 170 is suspect. We know he still has his speed but we don't know what his power looks like on a non Diaz bro so we can't say whether he could knock dudes out like he can at 145-155. And while I do believe his gas tank is running on full now I'm not sure if him tiring would be a factor.

I will say he's the most skilled fighter in the UFC from a technical standpoint in striking and Conor can hit him at will with any form of attack.

Idk tbh I'll say Conor though cause he's my hero.

Do you see him winning by decision or by stoppage?

ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ULTRAstarkiller
ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicstooge: I go big and show out.

Condit's chin is among the best in MMA history, P4P. Woodley, Robbie and Hendricks couldn't crack his chin.

Hatake4pres

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gotta go Condit by decision or submission. McG could end it early, but I don't see that happening more often than once or twice out of ten fights. Condit has taken Woodley's, Lawler's and Hendrick's best shots. I don't think Conor hits harder than all of them at welterweight. I love watching Donor fight though, and Condit is one of my all time favs. Not sure who I'd be cheering for there.

ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicstooge: Havent seen the Hendricks fight but I do think that Conor's power is as much about where and how fast he hits you as it is about how hard he hits you. Conor can hit you hard and accurately from anywhere and it discourages guys and makes them scared. Lawler and Woodley hit hard, maybe harder, but they're just swinging hammers compared to Conor's gun. I can see Conor breaking Condit down and discouraging him making him give up and get the TKO.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c531df1eeb1f
deactivated-5c531df1eeb1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Condit wins, He's hard to hit and a lot bigger. Conor wouldn't be able to fight him like he did, Aldo, Nate, and Eddie. Condit can go in and get out without Conor tagging him due to size, he can also keep Conor off him.

Conor's best hope at WW is someone like Tyrone. Same Reach and height but even then it's a stretch.

Avatar image for kaijukinggojira
KaijuKingGojira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaijukinggojira said:

So Condit wins?

Yup