• 60 results
  • 1
  • 2
Avatar image for golden_superman
#1 Posted by Golden Superman (477 posts) - - Show Bio

No Caption Provided
 
 
                                                                                                         VS
 
 

No Caption Provided

Who would win in a real fight?
 
Avatar image for soa
#2 Posted by SoA (6238 posts) - - Show Bio

bruce lee kicked a 350lb punching bag from a standing position 10 feet in the air 
he also broke a stuntmans arm during enter the dragon , the scene where he kicks the bad guy in slo mo 
into a bunch of other competitors, the third guy broke his arm . the force bruce lee put out broke a guys arm
through two other bodies . real life not the movies  
 
the rock has the eyebrow so if bruce was alive he may have to be on his toes for that it . may be a distraction

Avatar image for kmiller9959
#3 Posted by kmiller9959 (37 posts) - - Show Bio

Total mancrush on The Rock, but Bruce Lee was capable of destroying just about any living thing by kicking it.
Avatar image for outside_85
#4 Posted by Outside_85 (16576 posts) - - Show Bio

Unlike the Rock, Bruce Lee can/could actually fight.

Avatar image for viciouscesar_
#5 Posted by ViciousCesar! (2356 posts) - - Show Bio
@Outside_85 said:
" Unlike the Rock, Bruce Lee can/could actually fight. "
but the rock watches ufc, bro. 
 
lol
Avatar image for outside_85
#6 Posted by Outside_85 (16576 posts) - - Show Bio
@ViciousCesar! said:
" @Outside_85 said:
" Unlike the Rock, Bruce Lee can/could actually fight. "
but the rock watches ufc, bro.  lol "
lol
Avatar image for ragdollpurps
#7 Posted by ragdollpurps (16890 posts) - - Show Bio

Jeet Kune Do vs quasi-wrestling.
 I'm giving it to Bruce.

Avatar image for darkseid_elite
#8 Posted by Darkseid Elite (8442 posts) - - Show Bio

Love the Rock, but Lee would make quick work of him. Wish he was still alive, I'd love to watch in some new movies. 
 
R.I.P.
Avatar image for thor_s_hammmer
#9 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7186 posts) - - Show Bio

a legitiment world renound martial artist vs. an actor? I'll go with bruce.
Avatar image for king_saturn
#10 Posted by King Saturn (220745 posts) - - Show Bio
Bruce Lee for the win... it would be funny to see happen though
Avatar image for eagle20fox3
#11 Posted by cpt_linger (2978 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey now lets not forget that the Rock played in the NFL.... for the dolphins 
 
Bruce ftw
Avatar image for mumbles
#12 Posted by Mumbles (858 posts) - - Show Bio

the rock. i think he can take a skeleton

Avatar image for goldenshot80
#13 Posted by goldenshot80 (7455 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mumbles said:
" the rock. i think he can take a skeleton "
Are you fu**ing kidding me?
Avatar image for jeanlucpicard
#14 Posted by jeanlucpicard (1902 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce lee easily.
Avatar image for haydenclaireheroes
#15 Posted by haydenclaireheroes (11233 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce lee

Avatar image for eagle20fox3
#16 Posted by cpt_linger (2978 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait we're not talking about dwayne johnson here. we're talking about the rock. he could just grab a chair and smash it over bruce lee's head. he'd probably rock bottom him through a table, his music start playing and he does his eyebrow thing and leaves. 

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
#17 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13340 posts) - - Show Bio
@cpt_linger said:
" Wait we're not talking about dwayne johnson here. we're talking about the rock. he could just grab a chair and smash it over bruce lee's head. he'd probably rock bottom him through a table, his music start playing and he does his eyebrow thing and leaves.  "
This sounds about right
Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
#18 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13340 posts) - - Show Bio
@goldenshot80 said:
" @Mumbles said:
" the rock. i think he can take a skeleton "
Are you fu**ing kidding me? "
Cause he's currently a skeleton
Avatar image for golden_superman
#19 Posted by Golden Superman (477 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mumbles:
" the rock. i think he can take a skeleton "
 
lol...    i feel he is not a skeleton. He is a steel.  
"Dont think, feel it".
 
 
Bruce Lee for the win.
Avatar image for thecerealkillz
#20 Posted by TheCerealKillz (10332 posts) - - Show Bio
@cpt_linger said:
" Wait we're not talking about dwayne johnson here. we're talking about the rock. he could just grab a chair and smash it over bruce lee's head. he'd probably rock bottom him through a table, his music start playing and he does his eyebrow thing and leaves.  "
or bruce crushes rocks hand before he can do anything and swiftly murders him.
Avatar image for golden_superman
#21 Posted by Golden Superman (477 posts) - - Show Bio
@cpt_linger:
" Wait we're not talking about dwayne johnson here. we're talking about the rock. he could just grab a chair and smash it over bruce lee's head. he'd probably rock bottom him through a table, his music start playing and he does his eyebrow thing and leaves.  "
 
When The Rock crouch and take the chair to smash it over Bruce Lee's head, Bruce Lee would just give him a side kick. And Bruce Lee would say "Never take your eyes off your opponent even when you bow".
Avatar image for thegoldenone
#22 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38932 posts) - - Show Bio
@jeanlucpicard said:
" Bruce lee easily. "
Avatar image for eagle20fox3
#23 Posted by cpt_linger (2978 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheCerealKillz said:
" @cpt_linger said:
" Wait we're not talking about dwayne johnson here. we're talking about the rock. he could just grab a chair and smash it over bruce lee's head. he'd probably rock bottom him through a table, his music start playing and he does his eyebrow thing and leaves.  "
or bruce crushes rocks hand before he can do anything and swiftly murders him. "
Then the rock does his little backflip to his feet thingy and starts layin the smack down on bruce till he spits on his hand and slaps him back to dynasty warriors 2. then he irish whips him into the ropes, spinebuster followed by the peoples elbow. a simple elbow drop and bruce lee is out for the count. rocks music start playin etc etc. 
Avatar image for deadpoolvironfist
#24 Posted by DeadpoolvIronFist (2577 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce Lee kicks him 11234290482049812312324092384345793458043 times in .001 seconds.
Avatar image for thecerealkillz
#25 Posted by TheCerealKillz (10332 posts) - - Show Bio
@cpt_linger said:
" @TheCerealKillz said:
" @cpt_linger said:
" Wait we're not talking about dwayne johnson here. we're talking about the rock. he could just grab a chair and smash it over bruce lee's head. he'd probably rock bottom him through a table, his music start playing and he does his eyebrow thing and leaves.  "
or bruce crushes rocks hand before he can do anything and swiftly murders him. "
Then the rock does his little backflip to his feet thingy and starts layin the smack down on bruce till he spits on his hand and slaps him back to dynasty warriors 2. then he irish whips him into the ropes, spinebuster followed by the peoples elbow. a simple elbow drop and bruce lee is out for the count. rocks music start playin etc etc.  "
You have no idea who Bruce Lee is, right? 
 
 
Bruce would counter any attack the rock throws at him.
Avatar image for susanoo
#26 Posted by Susanoo (6150 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce easily.
Avatar image for nefarious
#27 Posted by Nefarious (32847 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce Lee stomps The Rock, with ease.

Online
Avatar image for krakoa
#28 Edited by Krakoa (816 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce Lee wins under any circumstances.

Avatar image for eagle20fox3
#29 Posted by cpt_linger (2978 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheCerealKillz said:
" @cpt_linger said:
" @TheCerealKillz said:
" @cpt_linger said:
" Wait we're not talking about dwayne johnson here. we're talking about the rock. he could just grab a chair and smash it over bruce lee's head. he'd probably rock bottom him through a table, his music start playing and he does his eyebrow thing and leaves.  "
or bruce crushes rocks hand before he can do anything and swiftly murders him. "
Then the rock does his little backflip to his feet thingy and starts layin the smack down on bruce till he spits on his hand and slaps him back to dynasty warriors 2. then he irish whips him into the ropes, spinebuster followed by the peoples elbow. a simple elbow drop and bruce lee is out for the count. rocks music start playin etc etc.  "
You have no idea who Bruce Lee is, right?   Bruce would counter any attack the rock throws at him. "
I've heard OF him. But have you heard of The Rock? He is a fictitious character from the world wrestling entertainment, and he would fictitiously layeth the smacketh down on bruce's candy ass.
Avatar image for sc
#30 Posted by SC (17154 posts) - - Show Bio

The Peoples Champ The Brahma Dragon, Rock Lee for the win via one inch elbow drop. 

Moderator
Avatar image for thecerealkillz
#31 Posted by TheCerealKillz (10332 posts) - - Show Bio
@cpt_linger said:
" @TheCerealKillz said:
" @cpt_linger said:
" @TheCerealKillz said:
" @cpt_linger said:
" Wait we're not talking about dwayne johnson here. we're talking about the rock. he could just grab a chair and smash it over bruce lee's head. he'd probably rock bottom him through a table, his music start playing and he does his eyebrow thing and leaves.  "
or bruce crushes rocks hand before he can do anything and swiftly murders him. "
Then the rock does his little backflip to his feet thingy and starts layin the smack down on bruce till he spits on his hand and slaps him back to dynasty warriors 2. then he irish whips him into the ropes, spinebuster followed by the peoples elbow. a simple elbow drop and bruce lee is out for the count. rocks music start playin etc etc.  "
You have no idea who Bruce Lee is, right?   Bruce would counter any attack the rock throws at him. "
I've heard OF him. But have you heard of The Rock? He is a fictitious character from the world wrestling entertainment, and he would fictitiously layeth the smacketh down on bruce's candy ass. "
Yeah I know, I've watched the rock since I was little. 
 
Bruce lee is waaaaaay to fast for him. the one inch punch could take him down. that or his kicks.
Avatar image for eagle20fox3
#32 Posted by cpt_linger (2978 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheCerealKillz said:
" @cpt_linger said:
" @TheCerealKillz said:
" @cpt_linger said:
" @TheCerealKillz said:
" @cpt_linger said:
" Wait we're not talking about dwayne johnson here. we're talking about the rock. he could just grab a chair and smash it over bruce lee's head. he'd probably rock bottom him through a table, his music start playing and he does his eyebrow thing and leaves.  "
or bruce crushes rocks hand before he can do anything and swiftly murders him. "
Then the rock does his little backflip to his feet thingy and starts layin the smack down on bruce till he spits on his hand and slaps him back to dynasty warriors 2. then he irish whips him into the ropes, spinebuster followed by the peoples elbow. a simple elbow drop and bruce lee is out for the count. rocks music start playin etc etc.  "
You have no idea who Bruce Lee is, right?   Bruce would counter any attack the rock throws at him. "
I've heard OF him. But have you heard of The Rock? He is a fictitious character from the world wrestling entertainment, and he would fictitiously layeth the smacketh down on bruce's candy ass. "
Yeah I know, I've watched the rock since I was little.  Bruce lee is waaaaaay to fast for him. the one inch punch could take him down. that or his kicks. "
No no no, Bruce Lee comes out to the wrestling ring at the beginning of a Smackdown episode, starts raving on about how he deserves his title shot blah blah blah IF YA SMELLLL the rocks music plays and he comes out only going halfway down the ramp. Rock starts calling Lee a jabroni and tells him to stop looking at the people's stroodle, until the GM finally comes out and makes the main event a NO DQ TLC match between The Rock and Bruce Lee for the championship belt.  
 
They come out later in the night, Lee puts up a good fight but once the crowd gets chanting "rocky rocky" its over. Rock Bottom, Spinebuster, People's elbow. 1 2 3 . Fin 
  
You said you'd watched wrestling before, then you of all should know this is how it would really play out.
Avatar image for thecerealkillz
#33 Posted by TheCerealKillz (10332 posts) - - Show Bio
@cpt_linger said:
" @TheCerealKillz said:
" @cpt_linger said:
" @TheCerealKillz said:
" @cpt_linger said:
" @TheCerealKillz said:
" @cpt_linger said:
" Wait we're not talking about dwayne johnson here. we're talking about the rock. he could just grab a chair and smash it over bruce lee's head. he'd probably rock bottom him through a table, his music start playing and he does his eyebrow thing and leaves.  "
or bruce crushes rocks hand before he can do anything and swiftly murders him. "
Then the rock does his little backflip to his feet thingy and starts layin the smack down on bruce till he spits on his hand and slaps him back to dynasty warriors 2. then he irish whips him into the ropes, spinebuster followed by the peoples elbow. a simple elbow drop and bruce lee is out for the count. rocks music start playin etc etc.  "
You have no idea who Bruce Lee is, right?   Bruce would counter any attack the rock throws at him. "
I've heard OF him. But have you heard of The Rock? He is a fictitious character from the world wrestling entertainment, and he would fictitiously layeth the smacketh down on bruce's candy ass. "
Yeah I know, I've watched the rock since I was little.  Bruce lee is waaaaaay to fast for him. the one inch punch could take him down. that or his kicks. "
No no no, Bruce Lee comes out to the wrestling ring at the beginning of a Smackdown episode, starts raving on about how he deserves his title shot blah blah blah IF YA SMELLLL the rocks music plays and he comes out only going halfway down the ramp. Rock starts calling Lee a jabroni and tells him to stop looking at the people's stroodle, until the GM finally comes out and makes the main event a NO DQ TLC match between The Rock and Bruce Lee for the championship belt.  
 
They come out later in the night, Lee puts up a good fight but once the crowd gets chanting "rocky rocky" its over. Rock Bottom, Spinebuster, People's elbow. 1 2 3 . Fin 
  
You said you'd watched wrestling before, then you of all should know this is how it would really play out. "
Im under the influence that your kiddding now. 
 
 That has to be it, cause the things your typing are hilarious.
Avatar image for crimsonavenger
#34 Posted by CrimsonAvenger (1288 posts) - - Show Bio

The rock takes out his fairy wings and scares Bruce Lee back to death.

Avatar image for eagle20fox3
#35 Posted by cpt_linger (2978 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheCerealKillz said:
" @cpt_linger said:
" @TheCerealKillz said:
" @cpt_linger said:
" @TheCerealKillz said:
" @cpt_linger said:
" @TheCerealKillz said:
" @cpt_linger said:
" Wait we're not talking about dwayne johnson here. we're talking about the rock. he could just grab a chair and smash it over bruce lee's head. he'd probably rock bottom him through a table, his music start playing and he does his eyebrow thing and leaves.  "
or bruce crushes rocks hand before he can do anything and swiftly murders him. "
Then the rock does his little backflip to his feet thingy and starts layin the smack down on bruce till he spits on his hand and slaps him back to dynasty warriors 2. then he irish whips him into the ropes, spinebuster followed by the peoples elbow. a simple elbow drop and bruce lee is out for the count. rocks music start playin etc etc.  "
You have no idea who Bruce Lee is, right?   Bruce would counter any attack the rock throws at him. "
I've heard OF him. But have you heard of The Rock? He is a fictitious character from the world wrestling entertainment, and he would fictitiously layeth the smacketh down on bruce's candy ass. "
Yeah I know, I've watched the rock since I was little.  Bruce lee is waaaaaay to fast for him. the one inch punch could take him down. that or his kicks. "
No no no, Bruce Lee comes out to the wrestling ring at the beginning of a Smackdown episode, starts raving on about how he deserves his title shot blah blah blah IF YA SMELLLL the rocks music plays and he comes out only going halfway down the ramp. Rock starts calling Lee a jabroni and tells him to stop looking at the people's stroodle, until the GM finally comes out and makes the main event a NO DQ TLC match between The Rock and Bruce Lee for the championship belt.  
 
They come out later in the night, Lee puts up a good fight but once the crowd gets chanting "rocky rocky" its over. Rock Bottom, Spinebuster, People's elbow. 1 2 3 . Fin 
  
You said you'd watched wrestling before, then you of all should know this is how it would really play out. "
Im under the influence that your kiddding now.   That has to be it, cause the things your typing are hilarious. "
Although I am naturally funny, I am not kidding. If it were "The Rock" vs "Bruce Lee" this is exactly how it would go down.
Avatar image for thecerealkillz
#36 Posted by TheCerealKillz (10332 posts) - - Show Bio
@cpt_linger said:
" @TheCerealKillz said:
" @cpt_linger said:
" @TheCerealKillz said:
" @cpt_linger said:
" @TheCerealKillz said:
" @cpt_linger said:
" @TheCerealKillz said:
" @cpt_linger said:
" Wait we're not talking about dwayne johnson here. we're talking about the rock. he could just grab a chair and smash it over bruce lee's head. he'd probably rock bottom him through a table, his music start playing and he does his eyebrow thing and leaves.  "
or bruce crushes rocks hand before he can do anything and swiftly murders him. "
Then the rock does his little backflip to his feet thingy and starts layin the smack down on bruce till he spits on his hand and slaps him back to dynasty warriors 2. then he irish whips him into the ropes, spinebuster followed by the peoples elbow. a simple elbow drop and bruce lee is out for the count. rocks music start playin etc etc.  "
You have no idea who Bruce Lee is, right?   Bruce would counter any attack the rock throws at him. "
I've heard OF him. But have you heard of The Rock? He is a fictitious character from the world wrestling entertainment, and he would fictitiously layeth the smacketh down on bruce's candy ass. "
Yeah I know, I've watched the rock since I was little.  Bruce lee is waaaaaay to fast for him. the one inch punch could take him down. that or his kicks. "
No no no, Bruce Lee comes out to the wrestling ring at the beginning of a Smackdown episode, starts raving on about how he deserves his title shot blah blah blah IF YA SMELLLL the rocks music plays and he comes out only going halfway down the ramp. Rock starts calling Lee a jabroni and tells him to stop looking at the people's stroodle, until the GM finally comes out and makes the main event a NO DQ TLC match between The Rock and Bruce Lee for the championship belt.  
 
They come out later in the night, Lee puts up a good fight but once the crowd gets chanting "rocky rocky" its over. Rock Bottom, Spinebuster, People's elbow. 1 2 3 . Fin 
  
You said you'd watched wrestling before, then you of all should know this is how it would really play out. "
Im under the influence that your kiddding now.   That has to be it, cause the things your typing are hilarious. "
Although I am naturally funny, I am not kidding. If it were "The Rock" vs "Bruce Lee" this is exactly how it would go down. "
Fine. 
 
Then you obviously are either a die hard rock fan, or you really DONT know Bruce Lee. 
Avatar image for warcorpse
#37 Posted by warcorpse (468 posts) - - Show Bio
@cpt_linger:  The rock did not play for the Dolphins.
Avatar image for king_saturn
#38 Posted by King Saturn (220745 posts) - - Show Bio
@warcorpse said:
" @cpt_linger:  The rock did not play for the Dolphins. "
Correct... he played for the Miami Hurricanes in College... and I think he tried out for a CFL Team after that...
Avatar image for eagle20fox3
#39 Posted by cpt_linger (2978 posts) - - Show Bio

@King Saturn:
@warcorpse:

My bad, I knew he played. 
 
@TheCerealKillz:

 

I'm no diehard rock fan, I just think his character would win. his character always wins.

Avatar image for the_warlord
#40 Posted by The_Warlord (1831 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce Lee

Avatar image for outside_85
#41 Posted by Outside_85 (16576 posts) - - Show Bio
@cpt_linger:
Well Bruce Lee's character floored Chuck Norris.
Avatar image for golden_superman
#42 Posted by Golden Superman (477 posts) - - Show Bio
@cpt_linger:

I've heard OF him. But have you heard of The Rock? He is a fictitious character from the world wrestling entertainment, and he would fictitiously layeth the smacketh down on bruce's candy ass. "

 
The Rock cannot even touch Bruce Lee.
  
  
So, Bruce Lee would kick Rock's candy ass.
Avatar image for rangersoul6
#43 Posted by rangersoul6 (444 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce Lee cannot smell what the Rock is cooking, because he is dead. Therefore the Rock wins.


Also, IT DOES NOT MATTER WHAT THE REST OF YOU THINK!!!!!!!!!!!


Avatar image for samimista
#44 Posted by Samimista (22290 posts) - - Show Bio

If Bruce Lee can kill Chuck Norris twice in movies he can sure kill The Rock easily.

Avatar image for king_saturn
#45 Posted by King Saturn (220745 posts) - - Show Bio
@rangersoul6 said:
"

Bruce Lee cannot smell what the Rock is cooking, because he is dead. Therefore the Rock wins.


Also, IT DOES NOT MATTER WHAT THE REST OF YOU THINK!!!!!!!!!!!


"
lmmfao
Avatar image for vercingetorixthegreat
#46 Posted by VercingetorixTheGreat (2851 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce could take Rock, Hulk Hogan, and Undertaker at the same time

Avatar image for the_stegman
#47 Posted by The Stegman (35923 posts) - - Show Bio

Lee solos the entire WWE.

Avatar image for hbktimhbk
#48 Posted by HBKTimHBK (5730 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Stegman said:

Lee solos the entire WWE.
Avatar image for almighty_darkseid
#49 Posted by Almighty_Darkseid (1769 posts) - - Show Bio

the rock, dies

Avatar image for freakologist
#50 Posted by Freakologist (85 posts) - - Show Bio

@HBKTimHBK said:

@The Stegman said:

Lee solos the entire WWE.