Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DeathpooltheT1000

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/11/13/black-activist-allegedly-punches-christian-preacher-in-the-mouth-inside-mizzou-free-speech-zone-then-he-grabs-the-microphone/

A man who first posted a video on Periscope claimed the attacker was the same apparent activist who grabbed the microphone moments later. However, that doesn’t seem to be the case. The man who appears to have attacked the preacher in the video can be seen in a purple shirt, but blogger Matei Stefanescu, who apparently witnessed the assault, says the man who later grabbed the microphone was a different person.

A man allegedly assaulted a Christian preacher in a “free speech zone” at the University of Missouri on Thursday.

Jake Loft, who identifies himself as a campus associate for Fox News, posted a photo on Facebook showing preacher’s bloody and swollen lip following the alleged attack at the college’s so-called “speaker circle.”

The preacher was holding a Bible and a sign that included a reference to Hebrews 5:9 while he used his free speech to talk about the gospel. Though no video footage showing the exact moment of incident was immediately available, a Periscope video appears to provide some witness corroboration to the assault.

Major Brian Weimer of the University of Missouri Police Department confirmed to TheBlaze that an incident report was filed, but police have yet to make an arrest because they haven’t been able to identify the suspect. The investigation into the alleged assault is ongoing.

So he was just doing his everyday "microagressions", then they have to make him pay, because its only violence when the structures of privilege are mixed with the punch.

Violence = Privilege + Punch to the face.

Without the privilege, is not violence.

Extra point for the people that understand the joke.

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By cameron83

@deathpoolthet1000: I don't think I get the joke, can you explain it to me?

Anyway, while I can't say I agree with the preacher, that doesn't mean he should get punched in the face for his opinion. You know, free speech and all that.

So, I think the kid should be charged.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I'm all for Black Lives Matter and all of that, but this is uncalled for. Smh. That guy didn't deserve to be attacked like that.

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By DeathpooltheT1000

@cameron83: Anita Sarkeesian logic, to justify double standards in favor of "intersectional minorities".

BatWatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 238

#5  Edited By BatWatch

Exactly how many incidents of violence does one movement have to have for it to become a core characteristic of the movement?

darthdeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Domestic terrorist group

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

darthdeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@static_shock: According to a memo produced by the FBI's Terrorist Research and Analytical Center in 1994, domestic terrorism was defined as "the unlawful use of force or violence, committed by a group(s) of two or more individuals, against persons or property to intimidate or coerce a government, the civilian population, or any segment thereof, in furtherance of political or social objectives."[2]

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthdeadpool: You do realize that the person responsible for this doesn't represent everyone in the entire group, right?

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cameron83: Anita Sarkeesian logic, to justify double standards in favor of "intersectional minorities".

Oh okay.

I thought she was renowned for feminism, though.

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He assaulted someone and he should be charged. What are we suppose to discuss here?

Avatar image for deactivated-5faef67d08995
deactivated-5faef67d08995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

What is a free speech zone? Isn't everywhere a free speechzone?

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cameron83: Renowned?

Taking that 95% of the people that know who she is believes she is full of shit or is an scam artist, also no one that knows what she says would mention her theories or say anything positive about her, she is famous, but in the 21 century that doesnt mean is because of something positive.

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By cameron83

@deathpoolthet1000 said:

@cameron83: Renowned?

Taking that 95% of the people that know who she is believes she is full of shit or is an scam artist, also no one that knows what she says would mention her theories or say anything positive about her, she is famous, but in the 21 century that doesnt mean is because of something positive.

lol I know who she is and what she's done, I wasn't implying that there's anything good or positive about her or the ideals she represents, so calm the storm.

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthdeadpool: You do realize that the person responsible for this doesn't represent everyone in the entire group, right?