• 3. Devoted Retainers
  • 1. Angelic Wall
  • 1.Takeno,Samurai General
  • 2. Indebted Samurai
  • 2. Samurai Enorcers
  • 3. Mothrider Samurai
  • 1.Creature Archon

Color. White Primary strategy. White Bushido

planning to finish deck by adding about 4 walls and 3 more Samurai.

Tale me what you think of my deck as it is now

shenron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I really want to hear what your favorite your best magic deck is tell me when you can

InnerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

want a really good deck....buy some yu gi oh cards

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#4  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

I'm a Dimir (Black / Blue) player with emphasis on milling. I just need a Planeswalker (specifically: "Jace, Memory Adept")

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I had a deck focused around pulling off the Ashnod's Altar, Enduring Renewal, Ornithopter, Rocket Launcher combo. Hard to perform, but so sweet when it happened.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6 the_stegman  Moderator

I'm a Yu-Gi-Oh guy.

Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

@the_stegman said:

I'm a Yu-Gi-Oh guy.

Me too, but I want to get into Magic. I play the Steam game a lot and I enjoy that, my actual deck is mostly Green w/ White, but it's not terribly good, since I've never played anyone and still don't understand most of the intricacies.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 the_stegman  Moderator

@the_stegman said:

I'm a Yu-Gi-Oh guy.

Me too, but I want to get into Magic. I play the Steam game a lot and I enjoy that, my actual deck is mostly Green w/ White, but it's not terribly good, since I've never played anyone and still don't understand most of the intricacies.

I tried Magic in high school..and just couldn't get into it, maybe it's because Yu-Gi-Oh had a show which helped me learn how to play. Not season one though..cause those rules were madness.

Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

@the_stegman said:

@fadetoblackbolt said:

@the_stegman said:

I'm a Yu-Gi-Oh guy.

I tried Magic in high school..and just couldn't get into it, maybe it's because Yu-Gi-Oh had a show which helped me learn how to play. Not season one though..cause those rules were madness.

I HAVE KNOCKED OFF YOUR CASTLE OF DARK ILLUSION'S FLOATATION RING, NOW IT WILL FALL ON YOUR MONSTERS AND DESTROY THEM.

O__________________o

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone give me a moderately cheap blue deck list? One of the people at my Yu-Gi-Oh! tourny locals is starting to get me into it and it looks fun.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 the_stegman  Moderator

@the_stegman said:

@fadetoblackbolt said:

@the_stegman said:

I'm a Yu-Gi-Oh guy.

I HAVE KNOCKED OFF YOUR CASTLE OF DARK ILLUSION'S FLOATATION RING, NOW IT WILL FALL ON YOUR MONSTERS AND DESTROY THEM.

O__________________o

I will upload a virus remotely to your Blue Eyes causing it to loose attack points and rot away!

shenron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By shenron

I just ordered like 830 cards and am already planing what decks I want to make.

1st Green Wurm Deck

2.Black/Red Rat Deck

3.Wall Deck do you Think this is a awesome Ideas for some new customized decks.

1. I think I should build several strong wurm's, but only like 1 or 2 of each. Then put in several elves and other cheap attackers with finally enough healing and mana to save my wurm's that are will crash the enemy.

2. Black/Red don't know hot make it except for multiply and poisoning the enemy????

3. The Wall deck is based on a strategy where you have walls defense and healing but mostly walls so you can build up a fortress so powerful you will heal or defend of yous'e your wall for offense it is the great wall from hell!

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 JediXMan  Moderator

Anyone give me a moderately cheap blue deck list? One of the people at my Yu-Gi-Oh! tourny locals is starting to get me into it and it looks fun.

Get some Negate cards. You could do x4 Negate cards, or x2 Negate and x2 Cancel cards, which I like more (it's a nice balance). The Negate / Cancel cards are one of the features that makes blue unique.

Also, Jace's Erasure (target player puts the top card of their library into their graveyard every time you draw a card). Even if it's not a mill deck, it's just fun.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ee15da0e0aad
deactivated-5ee15da0e0aad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

I won a small magic tournament in Belgium some time ago.

I have an undefeated Red and Black deck, I'm still waiting for someone to defeat me.

@jedixman said:
@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk said:

Get some Negate cards. You could do x4 Negate cards, or x2 Negate and x2 Cancel cards, which I like more (it's a nice balance). The Negate / Cancel cards are one of the features that makes blue unique.

Also, Jace's Erasure (target player puts the top card of their library into their graveyard every time you draw a card). Even if it's not a mill deck, it's just fun.

I really hate to fight a Blue deck.

The problem is that most of the negate cards only cost 2 or 3 mana.

But I guess thats why everyone loves it.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 JediXMan  Moderator

@jedixman said:

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk said:

I really hate to fight a Blue deck.

The problem is that most of the negate cards only cost 2 or 3 mana.

But I guess thats why everyone loves it.

Negate (counter noncreature spell) cards are 2 mana. Cancel (cancel spell. Period) cards are 3.

In my Dimir deck, I have x2 Negate cards and x2 Psychic Strike (also 3 mana, but this has blue and black); Psychic Strike has the same effect as Cancel, but forces the opponent to mill 2 cards.

shenron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By shenron

several people keap on saying hey! screw Magic get Yugi-oh people who say that are not allowed on the fourm because this is a Magic the gathering fourm

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 JediXMan  Moderator

@shenron said:

several people keap on saying hey! screw Magic get Yugi-oh people who say that are not allowed on the fourm because this is a Magic the gathering fourm

First, it was probably meant as a joke.

Second, only one person said that. Others just said that they enjoy Yu-Gi-Oh.

Third, it's a thread, not a forum.

Fourth, you technically don't have the right to say who is and who is not allowed in a thread.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d921c81bd12c
deactivated-5d921c81bd12c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

I'm not sure, my Gruul deck has some great cards in it (Primordial Hydra is awesome) but its difficult to play with against more spell focussed decks (which seem to be a lot more popular). My Dimir milling deck, on the other hand, doesn't have as many mythics or rares but does seem to work quite well - that said, I've only tested it against my friends and not in tournaments.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ee15da0e0aad
deactivated-5ee15da0e0aad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@guttridgeb: there are some real pros competing in tournaments so you better watch out.

I've won a tournament but I had great opening hand every single game,so it was 90% luck.

But nothing beats playing against friends,searching their weaknesses and changing your deck while they are doing the same... Ahhh.great, now I want to play magic.

BTW: what are the new sets? Are they good? I stopped at Scars of Mirrodin.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d921c81bd12c
deactivated-5d921c81bd12c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

@scorpion2501: I only started playing this year so the only sets I know are Core 2013, Gatecrash and Dragon's Maze - and Dragon's Maze (the most recent one) is the only one I know well. Its quite good with a lot of focus on multicolour cards.

shenron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sorry i said fourm sometimes I misuse words like fourm