Ask The God Spawn.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

@pyrogram said:

@god_spawn: Very nice explanation man. Very nice. I see creatine as a temporary performance booster, like taking it for a short time increases how many reps you can do. But once you go off, you lose all of those "gains" and it is just the creatine making your body more efficiency for a while etc... Good thing about it though, you don't have to worry about cycling that shit like steroids :P

Damm. What the f*ck am I going to do with 200 days of Creatine now lol..............

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#1602  Edited By Dragonborn_CT

@god_spawn: I think I can guess the answer but... What animal would represent you?

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#1603 god_spawn  Moderator
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1604 god_spawn  Moderator

@dragonborn_ct: Hmm...I like tigers...yeaaaah. A tiger. Make it a white tiger.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1605 god_spawn  Moderator

@laflux: I just eat carbs whenever the f*ck I want to. Beats creatine.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1606  Edited By laflux

@god_spawn: Hyped about Cena's return? And do you think he healed alot faster than usual, or his injury was overplayed? And what about the rumors that Goldberg is coming back?

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1607 god_spawn  Moderator

@laflux: I personally don't want him to come back so soon. I do think we need some more time without him or just time for him NOT to be in the main title picture, which I guess they are doing with this whole ADR match at HIAC. I don't think he healed faster than expected, I think they might have exaggerated the initial results on his injury. If Goldberg is coming back, awesome. I am a huge Goldberg fan and have been since I was a little kid.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@god_spawn: deranged_midget said he was cooler than you and stacks more than you. Is this true and r u gonna take that?

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1610 god_spawn  Moderator

@theacidskull: Too many Avengers titles....but only one really caught my attention in the Underground Avengers I think it is called? The one with Zemo. I like Zemo. I'm also down for the Black Widow solo. I'm glad they are giving her some time. I also want to check out the new X-Factor. Aside from that, the only title I have in mind is Silver Surfer, but I'm on the fence because it is Dan Slott.

@russellmania77: No way? He said he stacks more than me?

@deranged_midget You stackin more than me, bro? You can't handle my tower of power 13 pancake stack for breakfast!

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

@god_spawn: Oh shizzle! Bro, I'm stacking mad protein pancakes after my workout! Reppin it clean with some protein powder, oatmeal, egg whites, banana, cinnamon and natural PB! YOU CAN'T MESS WITH THE BEST!

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1613 god_spawn  Moderator
Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

@god_spawn: Bruh please... People be linin' up for my pancakes! Reppin that ALL NATURAL SYRUP! WHAT CHU KNOW ABOUT PANCAKES?!

Bystander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What do you think of a posible Spawn re-boot?

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn You verse ADR in a pecs dancing competition. Who wins?

@god_spawn: Oh shizzle! Bro, I'm stacking mad protein pancakes after my workout! Reppin it clean with some protein powder, oatmeal, egg whites, banana, cinnamon and natural PB! YOU CAN'T MESS WITH THE BEST!

Oh yeah, Lean chicken and Rice, Bran Flakes with some milk and protein powder and Freshly squeezed orange juice with some creatine in it, after myworkout. CAN YOU DIG IT SUCKA!!!!!!!!!!!

please don't break me in half :(

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1619  Edited By ownagepants

What are your feelings on aquaman.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1620 god_spawn  Moderator

@ownagepants: I think Aquaman is ok. I was never a big of the character to begin with. The reboot made him a little better for me, but I would never call him a favorite. He is pretty fun to use in Injustice, though.

@theacidskull: I just bought 30 something issues yesterday to get myself caught up on comics and have yet to read anything current. So I can't vouch for this week, but my favorite series...idk. I can't say since I like a lot out right now.

@laflux: ADR has bigger pecs than me, but he doesn't have my sense of rhythm.

@cyberwarrior: If there was a Spawn reboot I would have mixed feelings. I'm not a big fan of Downning, but I would like Simmons back. But I don't like reboots either unless it's like for a movie.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn: I almost forgot about this thread..........

1. What do you think of the new additions to the Debating Hall of Fame?

2. What do you think of the image below?

No Caption Provided

3. Are your jimmies stable?

Avatar image for deactivated-579ecfa921bb2
deactivated-579ecfa921bb2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Are you a Minotaur?

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1623 god_spawn  Moderator

@616vulture:

@laflux:

1. Overall, it was deserved do have a few issues with some entries in the last couple of them that I don't think deserve it, at least not yet, but whatever.

2. Funny.

3. Just enough.

Avatar image for deactivated-579ecfa921bb2
deactivated-579ecfa921bb2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@god_spawn: I just looked through your window you are definitely a Minotaur. By the way you are out of oreos and milk. You are also out of bananas

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1625  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@616vulture: Not my oreos!!!

Brb. To the grocery store!!

Raiiyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fondest childhood trinket or toy?

Did you write your letter to Santa yet?

Do you have a secret Christmas recipe?

How do you feel about Eggnog?

HAVE YOU HAD AN EGGNOG CHAI LATTE FROM STARBUCKS?!

Do you like candy cane hot chocolate?

Who is your favourite reindeer?

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1627 god_spawn  Moderator

@raiiyn:

My favorite childhood toy was this stuffed polar bear.

Nyet.

I never had a secret recipe for holiday type things. It's not something I ever really thought about.

EGGNOG!!!! Does that answer your question?

NO, BUT THAT SOUNDS AMAZING!!

Candy cane hot cocoa is also awesome.

Rudolph. He shoots laser beams from his nose.

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Have you ever throw a rock at someone?

If the answer is yes were you a minotaur on that day :O?

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn:

Can you do a step up enziguri?

lionsault or crooked Moonsault?

Favorite submission move?

Bella's Nip Slip or Kaityln's Nip Slip?

Which phrase do you think get overused by fans Buried or Worked Shoot?

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1630 god_spawn  Moderator

@rouflex: Who hasn't thrown a rock at someone? And yes, I was a Minotaur on that day!

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1631  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@laflux:

Yes.

Lionsault.

Crossface.

Kaitlyn. Brie has no boobs.

Buried, easily.

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn:

You mentioned a Benoit move!!!? Do you have an Ironclad Comicvine contract or something >:P?

Seriously though, as a Wrestler, Chris was one of my favorites. I'm usually a sucker for faster, high flying styles, but I loved Benoit's never say die attitude in the ring, and how strong he was for his size. It was pretty awesome seeing him doing snap suplex's on near 300 pounders :P.

What do you think of the TLC Main Event? What do you think will happen with the belts?

What is your dream match for Wrestlemania 30's main event, given the current roster. Mine's probably CM Punk vs Daniel Byran for the WWE title.

Who do you think has the best dropkicks in the WWE main roster atm? I would pick Ziggler, Orton and Axel myself.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1634 god_spawn  Moderator

@laflux: Benoit was awesome. Wrestlemainia 20 with him and Eddie is still my favorite moment in wrestling today.

I'm meh about the TLC match. We've already seen Orton and Cena do everything. HIAC's. I quit matches. 60 minute Iron Man matches. A TLC isn't gonna be a big deal for me.

I do have to agree with Bryan vs Punk. Their matches are awesome and know each other so well.

I'd say Orton has the best. When you consider how tall and big he is, the guy has a reputation for being one of the lightest workers. He can move when he wants to.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd say Orton has the best. When you consider how tall and big he is, the guy has a reputation for being one of the lightest workers. He can move when he wants to.

Yeah. I tie Ziggler and Orton, but Orton is more impressive when you consider he is 250 pounds. He has a very clean wrestling style which is really nice to watch. I really enjoyed watching his matches with RVD when the latter was still around. Still makes me smile when I see the Rolling Thunder countered into a snap powerslam. I don't like the way he's being booked right now though. I like Daniel Byran alot, and I hope he gets put back into the title picture soon, but Randy didn't get a single clean RKO on him during their feud?

I also hear that Ryback is in the Doghouse for being hard to work with in the ring, and for doing Goldberg's moves without consent from the WWE. Thoughts?

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1636  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@laflux: I think Daniel Bryan should be champ right now. They ran too long with him getting beat up or him beating someone else up. Then they injected in Show and it kind of killed his momentum.

I heard Ryback is in the doghouse for being stiff and just opening his mouth. I heard he was saying things like his best is better than Cena's. Then what happened? They killed his momentum, turned him heel, lost to Cena and booked him like a pansy.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn: Who is better at selling Seth Rollins or Ziggler?

Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why have we not bro'd out in months, God Spawn?

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#1639  Edited By kidchipotle
laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn Thoughts on Daniel Byran joining the Wyatts?

DoomGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Do you support any sports teams? If so, who?

Have you ever beaten Doom 2?

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1642 god_spawn  Moderator

@doomguy: Bulls, bears, black hawks, white sox. And no, I think I only played one of the Doom games maybe once.

arturocalakayvee: Sorry...I forgot to listen =x.

@laflux: I like Ziggler sells more. I wanna see him take a stunner. As for my thoughts on Bryan joining the Wyatts, I'm confused, which could either be good or bad. On one hand, this could good to just keep Bryan busy for now and see how he gets out of his rut. On the other hand, this could just be WWE taking their most over superstar and turning him heel. Either way, I didn't expect this to happen. It could be very well done, but if Bryan goes heel, it just further cements WWE's problem with letting another guy be the face.

@rickbarry:

Because Colomino is not a force to be reckoned with yet!

Avatar image for khan_noonien_singh
Khan_Noonien_Singh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn: You have been here for a while now. As a new user, I wonder how long I will find this place fun. So my question to you is this: Do you enjoy this place as much as you did when you first joined?

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Have you heard of the Habs? What is your thoughts on them.

No Caption Provided

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1645 god_spawn  Moderator

@khan_noonien_singh: I do but in a different way. When I first got here, it was rather cliquish. I had fun because everything was new, but as a new user, it took a bit to be taken seriously or even have conversations with some people. A lot of people would just kind of ignore you. Then a few years later, I've become established and in my personal opinion, I think it is easier to be accessible with users now than how it was. So if a new a user comes on and he seems cool, people are going to be more engaging and I think that makes things more fun. Aside from that, I still have friends on here I talk to regularly.

But all that is my personal feelings on the matter. I have taken breaks from the site before over the course of a couple years when I felt like there was too much idiocy at one time, but I've come because it dies down and I have fun again. If you feel the site starts not being fun, then it's time to just kind of reevaluate the situation. Whether it becomes just taking a break or just leaving comes down to just how the person wants to deal with it.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1646  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
Avatar image for khan_noonien_singh
Khan_Noonien_Singh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn: A very well-thought-out response. Thank you.

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1648  Edited By Rouflex

Have you heard of Maître Gims?

Loading Video...

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

k -- I am done going through some reviews and I want to know your take on Wolverine, ever since Schism, if you don't mind?

It's no secret I am unhappy but then again, I am unhappy about a lot of Marvel events. I think it's because I am a stickler when it comes to continuity in terms of powers/abilities. Wolverine (I feel) has been a victim of this for the supposed "betterment" of other characters - pointedly, Jean Grey (past and future versions). Do you agree? Do you think other characters in the Marvel Universe have been treated similarly?

Luthor Strode. You were the one who told me a new series will be coming out. Is that still true? Who was your favourite character (outside of Luthor himself) in that series?

X-23. Without taking my fangirlism into consideration, what is your take on her so far as she's been presented in Uncanny X-Men? How do you see her fitting into their group?

Oh, and point for you in regards to Emma. I thought Bendis would have killed her by now and I was completely wrong. Plus, she's been shown in a leadership/teaching role so I am content. However, it was Remender who I want to draw and quarter due to Rogue's character depiction and death in Uncanny Avengers. What's your take on what's happening over in that title?

Casting of Ms Gadot as Wonder Woman. Taking in her physique and body shape, do you see her bulking up? During her pregnancy, she barely put on any pounds, and was devoid of fat. (Seriously). If you were her trainer, what would you suggest she do to take on a more muscular physique? Both in diet and in weights/exercises.

I have more questions but I will hold off on them until later. (And Happy New Year by the way).

Avatar image for deactivated-60600b79ed2c5
deactivated-60600b79ed2c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Can you grill a rock with a grater?

Can you bench press a truck?

Can you eat a watermelon with one bite?