Ask Darth_Nimrod anything

• 67 results

@klaa2: I am my own master. And the reason I chose the name Nimrod? Because after watching X-Men: Days of Future Past, I became fascinated and interested about many things from the movie, including the Sentinels of the future. And since those robots are pretty much the live-action versions of the Nimrod robots from the comics, along with the fact that Nimrod is a cooler name than Sentinel, I chose it.

@darth_nimrod: I see, interesting pics for movies.

What is your favorite game?

Have you played any of the Timesplitters games?

@darth_nimrod: then you sir have been missing out on some wacky fun

@darth_nimrod: There is a robot with a fishbowl for a head, a zombie deer, a snowman, monkeys, a duckman and lots of shooting

What is the average air velocity of an unladen swallow?

I lol'd.

@darth_nimrod What superpowers would you want to have in real life? or alternatively you can pick three characters and get their powers.

@jardinain2: I would choose the powers of Silver Surfer. Alternatively, I would also love the powers of Martian Manhunter or Quasar. The powers of any of those 3 would be absolutely awesome, and I would be more than satisfied with the powers of only one of them. Of course, there are many other beings whose powers would be awesome to have; these were just my top 3 choices.

@midnightseraph: Once again, it's hard to pinpoint one above all others. Throughout my life, I've had a Nintendo 64, Nintendo Gamecube, Xbox 360 and Xbox One. I will mention the games I owned that were the most memorable to me, from each console. From the 64, I will mention Pokemon Stadium 1 and 2, Super Mario 64 and Mario Kart 64. From the Gamecube, I will mention Pokemon Colosseum, Pokemon Xd, Star Wars Rebel Strike, Lord of the Rings: Return of the King, Super Smash Bros Melee, Soul Calibur 2 and Mario Kart Double Dash. From the Xbox 360, I will mention Halo 1 Anniversary, 3, 4 and Reach, Batman: Arkham Asylum and Arkham City, Gears of War 1, 2 and 3, and Injustice: Gods Among Us. From the Xbox One, I have Halo 5 and Halo 2 Anniversary, along with Gears of War 4 (these ones are actually the only Xbox One games I have).

@darth_nimrod: It was an FPS released in 2009, it was an attempt to mix FPS and RTS together but it was an absolute failure and was heavily panned by critics.

Bump

Bump

Bump

What are your top 10 favorite videogames?