Are there any valid arguments against homosexuality at all?

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Twentyfive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7: Didn't mean to be. When I answered the other guy and said yes, my mindset in saying so is that if I denied it, it would seem even more homophobic. Hmm. I apologize again.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@jayc1324: Not really. You just sound completely idiotic.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: Yes according to you and sheenlantern. Big whoop. There are others who agree with me pal. Not everyone has the same opinion as you, doesn't make them idiotic.

I also don't want to derail this thread anymore...

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@AssertingValor: What was I supposed to say? "Oh I'm sorry, Mr. Homophobe. You're right. I've seen the error of my ways. There's no point in having gay sex if it doesn't produce children. It isn't like straight people have sex with condoms or birth control pills. Silly me."

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#156  Edited By OverLordArhas

@jaken7:

Misguided child. Accept Lord Chew as Savior and you will see the light.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By JakeN7

@twentyfive: Woah. Wasn't expecting that response. You're fine. It's as you said, your reply only reinforced the issue. Didn't know you said it because you perceived the other optional response to be considerably more homophobic. Denying it would've been fine, just give a different explanation than the one he provided. Possibly just as simple as "it makes me uncomfortable in the same way an ugly fat chick advancing on me would. I don't want to have sex with you, and now it's awkward for everyone involved." Lol.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@jaken7 said:

@OverLordArhas: Stop pushing your thread in other, unrelated threads.

What are you talking about child. I'm merely trying to save your soul eternal damnation.

LimpoyzLoan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7 said:

@OverLordArhas: Stop pushing your thread in other, unrelated threads.

What are you talking about child. I'm merely trying to save your soul eternal damnation.

HHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH funny

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

#161  Edited By AssertingValor

@jaken7: well honestly idc what you do, I have a happy marriage and I don't need to play nice guy to gays online so that everybody thinks I'm a cool guy, frankly pro gay seems to me like contradicting your own existence but whateves bro

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@AssertingValor: Pfft...I don't care how happy your marriage is, you're still a spiteful, intolerant, close-minded bigot. Your wife picked a real keeper, eh sweetheart?

LimpoyzLoan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By LimpoyzLoan

@AssertingValor said:

@jaken7: well honestly idc what you do, I have a happy marriage and I don't need to play nice guy to gays online so that everybody thinks I'm a cool guy, frankly pro gay seems to me like contradicting your own existence but whateves bro

I'm sorry... What?? How are you this dumb?

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#165 the_stegman  Moderator

This thread is going to hell very fast...just like gay people.

Joking, joking ;)

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#166  Edited By Pokeysteve

There are no good arguments. Just hilarious religious ones.

lesterlawton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Valid arguments? No. Yes, religion is a thing, but it's an unproven thing. Not being able to reproduce also becomes invalid, as we're nearing a point when overpopulation is a genuine concern. You don't have to agree with it, but there's no concrete argument against it.

pikachumonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

rofl

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By JakeN7

@AssertingValor: I do applaud you for not pretending to be a good person on the Internet though. It takes balls to admit you're an as%hole.

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not really.

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7: yeah she did she don't like guys that take penis, hmm typical female I guess

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By AssertingValor

@limpoyzloan: pretty self explanitory bro, so the last question you asked must be for yourself? I guess??

@jaken7: you all ready know I'm an asshole, for some reason the practice of comming out of the closet online and bashing straight men gets to me, you act as if gay is the norm when in fact it is nothin more than and evolutionary defect which leads to no further continuation of a species. Everybody here wanted an argument so I guess it's my day to play bad guy cause everybody else is afraid to loose their rep on comicvine or some other petty excuse to hide and not comment, but I'm really not a bad guy I don't hate anyone really

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@AssertingValor: You don't have to "take penis" to be a tolerant, rational, open-minded, accepting human being. Your wife married a homophobe. I doubt she's happy with that unless she is one herself. In which case, your family is a bunch of backwards swamp trash. ^_^

And before anyone points out that I'm being a hypocrite by saying he isn't accepting, yet I'm not being accepting of him, you're right. I'm not. I refuse to tolerate bigots.

Mandarinestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unless you mean gay marriage or adoptions, there are none, mainly because its mysterious nature. We don't know if it is caused by internal factors (genes) or external ones (the society homosexuals were raised in). Some homosexuals are simply traumatized during an experience with the opposite gender.

Personally I think Americans should stop squabbling over this and think more about the crises in Syria, Ukraine, and Iraq, which both Uncle Sam and the UN Security Council have so far proved powerless to stop, or maybe trying to cure AIDS and feed children in Africa are the better cause. Then again, this thread fails to entertain me, but whatever.

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow 169 comments to this thread, and so many other good threads that were made go unnoticed.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

I'm surrounded by f@gg*ts..all of you...

Avatar image for deactivated-5a162dd41dd64
deactivated-5a162dd41dd64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 100

User Lists: 6

@racob7 said:

@twentyfive: Tongue kissing is out, on the lips is fine I guess.

Yeah, have fun with that.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mandarinestro: It's really not that mysterious. Some people are gay. That's that. We've been openly having gay sex since the time of the Greeks (hundreds of years before Jesus was even born, let alone when the bible was written). There's nothing that causes it anymore than there's a cause for being born straight.

None of those are domestic issues. We've been fighting for our rights here at home long before there was a crisis in Syria or Ukraine. I'm not sure why we can only do one and not the other...

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7 said:

@AssertingValor: You don't have to "take penis" to be a tolerant, rational, open-minded, accepting human being. Your wife married a homophobe. I doubt she's happy with that unless she is one herself. In which case, your family is a bunch of backwards swamp trash. ^_^

And before anyone points out that I'm being a hypocrite by saying he isn't accepting, yet I'm not being accepting of him, you're right. I'm not. I refuse to tolerate bigots.

Watch your freaking mouth Jake. Just because you don't agree with a person doesn't mean you begin to act immature and attack someone's family over the internet. I really thought more of you man, I really did.

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7: wow dude you are the most sad debater ever, what are you like 16. Maybe you should leave. Thought I was having an adult argument over here

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By Noone301994

Well politically couldn't someone make the argument that they shouldn't have to pay taxes for something like gay marriage? Married couples get marriage benefits like tax exemption for their spouse. Our taxes indirectly pay for their benefits.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By Eisenfauste
JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By JakeN7

@eisenfauste: I didn't. I said "in which case." As long as his wife isn't a homophobe like he is, then that insult doesn't apply. You're taking what I said out of context, when that entire sentence was a direct result of said context. Also, just for clarification, I meant his family as in he and his wife (although I'm sure he got his views from somewhere...but those are low blows and rather irrelevant in any case).

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bait threads ftw.

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

CuddleBear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cuddlebear:

Iv'e told you what I believe. There's no need for trying to pick a fight. I'm not saying not to tell me I'm wrong if you think I am. Let's just not make this a fight instead of an argument.

I don't really know what you mean by surrender. I believe homosexuality is wrong. The Bible says it is. But this doesn't have to be some all night fight.

I am not picking a fight or trying to make things personal. I asked a simple question of those, who like you believe homosexuality is wrong, quote me the verse that says two women should not lay together as man and woman do... let me save everyone some time IT IS NOT IN THE BIBLE. The Bible states that a man laying with a man is wrong. The Bible does not say homosexuality is wrong. So what is your basis for thinking two women being together is wrong BECAUSE IT IS NOT THE BIBLE.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@AssertingValor: Oh noes. I iz da most sad debater evur.

I'm nearly 20 by the way, not that that means...anything. Anything at all.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

woundermangirl would love this thread.

Avatar image for deactivated-5da1bf32237f0
deactivated-5da1bf32237f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cuddlebear: According to several quotes previously posted, the Bible specifically mentions homosexuality (although I'm sure that could be chalked up to translators taking liberties with the New Testament).

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#192 god_spawn  Moderator

Since people can't be grownups here, I'm locking this.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#193 god_spawn  Moderator

I'm unlocking this. I hope people can be reasonable here and have mature conversations about a topic like this. I'm not going to be incredibly optimistic here, but I think it could be given another shot. But I will say that I'm not going to tolerate any bashing or anymore insults here insults. If I think someone is insulting someone, then I'll just start handing out warnings and maybe even temp bans, depending on how bad it is.

pikachumonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

@god_spawn: What are you opinions? I'm personally incredibly in favor of gay acceptance.

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Gay Genes w/o extensive scientific research i still can't believe this shit but whenever i'm asking someone their gay or not they keep telling me is not their fault its in our genes. If we are basing this in Darwin theory how does this gene work it might be inactive for a thousand or hundreds of years but in the laws of evolution genetics that unnecessary of our survival will not become active or lost from the gene pool. I don't really care about gay duds they ain't gonna bite but its still unbelievable that we have gay genes in out body.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

Depending on how you define a valid argument, sure.

pikachumonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By pikachumonster

@saren said:

Depending on how you define a valid argument, sure.

No Caption Provided

Thitiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A thread was unlocked. O.o

Avatar image for yung_ancient_one
Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

With all due respect, and I mean no disrespect. I have plenty of gay friends and I would only tell them this if they asked for it because I do not want to offend them.

I honestly feel like the argument of "they can't reproduce" has some validity albeit very little but some.

It is always a challenge to announce to a group of people. A majority of the time, members of the gay community get defensive, overly emotional, and do not grant me the same curtsey I give them to speak. They'll cut me off several times at my rebuttals.

I know technology plus adopting make the argument "invalid" but I still feel like it has some validity even if it is just a tiny bit. Again I mean no disrespect. I do not judge for my judgement is completely useless. I do not hate nor mind the gay community. I just honestly feel there is some truth to that argument.

I do hope I didn't offend anyone. (+)