• 106 results
#51 Posted by Vortex13 (12140 posts) - - Show Bio

I also had a stuffed tarantula that used to scare the hell out of my sister once when we were little >:D. She was terrified of spiders, still is to some extent.

#52 Edited by BumpyBoo (13392 posts) - - Show Bio

I had a Snuggles bear that I loved when I was a kid. I called him my scrambled egg bear. I ended up selling him at a yard sale when I was about 8 and cried immediately after. 22 years later I still regret it.

Nooooo! I feel your pain, man, my Woody Woodpecker got losted when I was about four, and I still remember it now. It's cheesy but....I still feel sad if it gets brought up :P

#53 Posted by Vortex13 (12140 posts) - - Show Bio

@bumpyboo: I actually sold most of mine too. Though now that I think of it there could be some of them in containers in the basement.

#54 Posted by Samimista (22296 posts) - - Show Bio

@bumpyboo said:

@longbowhunter said:

I had a Snuggles bear that I loved when I was a kid. I called him my scrambled egg bear. I ended up selling him at a yard sale when I was about 8 and cried immediately after. 22 years later I still regret it.

Nooooo! I feel your pain, man, my Woody Woodpecker got losted when I was about four, and I still remember it now. It's cheesy but....I still feel sad if it gets brought up :P

When I was really young like 3/4 years old still living in New York I had this cute Scrappy Doo toy. I think I lost it (don't remember how) but a few years later I started to really miss it and couldn't find another one anywhere. I recall it having a zipper so I'm unsure what kind of toy it was really.

#55 Posted by BumpyBoo (13392 posts) - - Show Bio

@samimista:

Oooh, was it one of those teddies that's a backpack?? O_O

#56 Posted by Samimista (22296 posts) - - Show Bio

@bumpyboo: I don't believe so. It was like really tiny so maybe it was a kid wallet. Minus the zipper on it's back it was such a cute toy to play it. I recall it being smaller than my hand.

#57 Posted by kiss_lamia (1284 posts) - - Show Bio

TEDDY RUXPIN LOOOL :P

#59 Edited by _Grifter_ (13017 posts) - - Show Bio

#60 Edited by Vortex13 (12140 posts) - - Show Bio

I actually had all of these,

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I still have the Broadway show Simba stuffed animal actually.

#61 Posted by Vortex13 (12140 posts) - - Show Bio

@grift3r: Donatello was always my favorite. I had a ton of ninja mutant turtle toys and the one I kept the longest was Donatello.

As a side note I had a crap ton of lego's lol. I kinda wish I still did, but I gave them away to an elementary school when I was 15.

#62 Edited by ComicStooge (21916 posts) - - Show Bio

I still have a stuffed dog thing I called Teddywinkems.

I also used to have a super comfy pillow I called Favouritie,

#63 Posted by umbrafeline (5919 posts) - - Show Bio

maybe you can find a snuggles on amazon or ebay or something

#64 Edited by Aiden Cross (15726 posts) - - Show Bio

A huge bunny and a teddy bear i got from my grandmother. His leg and arm got cut up and stuffing came out so i bandaged him up. He's still bandaged up :p

And right now, i just have one teddy bear which i got from a friend :)

#65 Posted by vance_astro (89987 posts) - - Show Bio

I still have a stuffed Snoopy with a hoodie on and a stuffed Pikachu in my closet.

#66 Edited by Queso6p4 (1557 posts) - - Show Bio

@innervenom123: I had a Teddy Ruxpin years ago but have long since lost it.

#67 Posted by KingOfAsh (3935 posts) - - Show Bio

A white tiger was my favourite :')

#68 Posted by BumpyBoo (13392 posts) - - Show Bio
#69 Edited by InnerVenom123 (29887 posts) - - Show Bio

@bumpyboo said:

@samimista:

Piplup's best friend Umbalay O_O

I said stuffed animals, not "demons in terrible disguises."

#70 Posted by lykopis (10868 posts) - - Show Bio

I avoided having one special stuffed toy but I did have several and gave each equal turns for nightly accommodation in my arms. None survived the Great Purge of 2010 but they live on in my memory.

:)

#71 Posted by BumpyBoo (13392 posts) - - Show Bio

@innervenom123:

My bad, I always confuse the two. Although if I posted the demon here then that means I must have sent Mr Snuggles to...oh no!!! *runs off panicking*

#72 Edited by Bruxae (18147 posts) - - Show Bio

I never got any toys.

#73 Edited by Xwraith (34202 posts) - - Show Bio

Two rabbits (one in better shape than the other - I remember liking the one in worse shape better) and a duck with a sailor hat (that's missing its feet). I wouldn't give them up for anything.

#74 Edited by GunGunW (1020 posts) - - Show Bio

I still have all mine.

#75 Posted by umbrafeline (5919 posts) - - Show Bio
#76 Edited by Samimista (22296 posts) - - Show Bio

@bumpyboo said:

@samimista:

Ha ha! Judging by the eyes I think we got our stuffed animals from the same company. xD My dad a year ago gave me a chibi monkey with big purple eyes. The eyes look very similar to your Piplup.~

#77 Posted by laflux (23704 posts) - - Show Bio

Did anyone have that stuffed Dipsy that used to say phrases. I miss him :(

#78 Posted by ms__omega (5046 posts) - - Show Bio

This was my favorite Peter Cottontail I really wish I still had it :(

No Caption Provided

He also played a lullaby when you wound him up.

#79 Edited by Oscars94 (3132 posts) - - Show Bio

@bumpyboo: I had some , but they're old now , glad to see yours is still intact. I wanted to give mine to my kids someday :'( DEM FEELS .oh I also had a Pikachu -he was awesome!

#80 Edited by BumpyBoo (13392 posts) - - Show Bio

@bumpyboo said:

@fuchsia_nightingale:

*sends Hoffward to revive you*

No Caption Provided

:P

rupert? lol

Hehe, that is exactly what I was going for there ;)

@oscars94 said:

@bumpyboo: I had some , but they're old now , glad to see yours is still intact. I wanted to give mine to my kids someday :'( DEM FEELS .oh I also had a Pikachu -he was awesome!

Awww, no! :,(

Well my dad still has his, a bear that's about fifty years old now, so he made me look after Tedward. He has a few battle scars - half a right ear, and we have to sew on a new mouth for him every so often. But he is in good shape for his age ;P

#81 Posted by laflux (23704 posts) - - Show Bio
#82 Posted by BumpyBoo (13392 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux:

D'awwwww! He is so cute :)

The sun on that show used to freak me out O_O

#83 Edited by laflux (23704 posts) - - Show Bio

@bumpyboo: Why? It was never sad, and it never rained :D

Teletubby land was like someone who was spaced out thought about when they were high :P

#84 Posted by Samimista (22296 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux: Lol! Didn't see your other post since I was offline then. I forgot the name but I had the purple Teletubby when I was 2/3. Though, one of my older brothers hid it in their closet since that's the one who carries the manpurse I believe. 0.o

#85 Posted by laflux (23704 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux: Lol! Didn't see your other post since I was offline then. I forgot the name but I had the purple Teletubby when I was 2/3. Though, one of my older brothers hid it in their closet since that's the one who carries the manpurse I believe. 0.o

Oh Tinky Winky :) There was a rumor that Tinky Winky was gay, because he carried a Handbag, and was purple. I personally found it silly that people were ascribing sexuality to preschool characters :-/

Not sure whether your familiar with Cbeebies programme's but my youngest brother had a tikkabilla cuddly toy which I kinda high jacked, when I was 10. That programme is still entertaining 10 years later :P

No Caption Provided
Loading Video...

@bumpyboo you remember this?

#86 Posted by The Stegman (36486 posts) - - Show Bio

I've had a stuffed Bugs Bunny ever since 1996, and I still have him, he's my most prized possession.

#87 Edited by Samimista (22296 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

@samimista said:

Oh Tinky Winky :) There was a rumor that Tinky Winky was gay, because he carried a Handbag, and was purple. I personally found it silly that people were ascribing sexuality to preschool characters :-/

Not sure whether your familiar with Cbeebies programme's but my youngest brother had a tikkabilla cuddly toy which I kinda high jacked, when I was 10. That programme is still entertaining 10 years later :P

No Caption Provided
Loading Video...

@bumpyboo you remember this?

Lol! It really is ridiculous how people overlook topics like that when it comes to kid shows. Unfortunately both of my brothers did so that's why they hid my Tinky Winky in one of their closets since they had a problem with it. Even still I say Tinky Winky would be my favorite Teletubby for it's purpleness! =D

Aw that's cute! I don't think I have seen that. The Big Comfy Couch was awesome too. =D

Avatar image for donovan_montgomery
#88 Edited by Donovan Montgomery (5752 posts) - - Show Bio
#89 Edited by Samimista (22296 posts) - - Show Bio

Did anyone else have a Pokedex and the little Pokeballs with Pokemon inside? Remember when Toys R Us sold those. Also had a Pikachu too.

Avatar image for fuchsia_nightingale
#90 Edited by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10191 posts) - - Show Bio
#91 Edited by umbrafeline (5919 posts) - - Show Bio

I also had the green care bear with the shamrock on its belly

#92 Posted by SpideyPresence (1912 posts) - - Show Bio

I used to love my webkinz

#93 Edited by BumpyBoo (13392 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't believe I forgot Paploo.... O_O

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for consolemaster001
#94 Posted by consolemaster001 (6935 posts) - - Show Bio

several

#95 Posted by Samimista (22296 posts) - - Show Bio

@fuchsia_nightingale: You did? =O I'm sorry. At least you didn't though! I forgot which ones I had but it made me feel real special having a Pokemon actually inside a Pokeball. =D

Avatar image for fuchsia_nightingale
#96 Posted by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10191 posts) - - Show Bio

@samimista: I have a Gengar figure toy, but it's kinda melted

#97 Posted by Mirror (59 posts) - - Show Bio

So, this are my Digimon stuffed toys I also have a Greymon couldn't find it since it's somewhere on the attic

No Caption Provided

#98 Edited by gunmetalgrey (2491 posts) - - Show Bio

I had the weirdest stuffed animals as a kid.. I remember a baby alligator, a beaver, a seahorse, a stingray, a camel, and a lynx. I didn't even know what some of those were when I first got them.

#99 Posted by Rabidwolfdog (280 posts) - - Show Bio

I had a stuffed Penguin named Kiwi

#100 Edited by LaserLambert (641 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided