• 64 results
Avatar image for rocketraccoonthingy
rocketraccoonthingy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 8

I know it sounds cheesy that the idea or the CIA or whatever is actually behind all the shooting spree but if you know what their plan is, I don't think you will see it the same way anymore anymore.

Their plan is exactly like what you see in dystopian movies (Ex: The hunger Games,Equilibrium) where the government control anything including emotions and actions. The shooting sprees are their ways to make people afraid and surrender their arms. After that, it will be easier for them to control people.

When they succeed, they will control everything including freedom, (see NSA and Patriot Act) they will do anything to get what they want.

No Caption Provided

If you don't agree with me, I'm fine with that. I'm just making sure everyone has an open eye against the tyrannical government we have today. I mean if you don't find it creepy that they know what you do on your laptop or your phone all the time then, fine. But if you want to debate with me, the comment section is open. :P

Ciao

~Rocketraccoonthingy

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Just_Banter
No Caption Provided

rocketraccoonthingy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_banter: Let's be casual in this thread. Let's leave out the bullshit okay? Thanks.

Avatar image for the_new_avenger
The_New_Avenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People need to stop letting the Government decide on everything for us, we need to stand up and tell them no.

rocketraccoonthingy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People need to stop letting the Government decide on everything for us, we need to stand up and tell them no.

I'm there with you bro!

Avatar image for deactivated-579e79a09210d
deactivated-579e79a09210d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Ew Drones are creepy

_Nox_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

rocketraccoonthingy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@orpheus_knightfall said:

Yeah, no. Just, really no.

No to tyrannical government or no to my blog? :P

Avatar image for the_new_avenger
The_New_Avenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 86

I will admit America has some very obvious flaws but compared to other countries across the globe, we don't have as bad. Every time I watch the news, its always about race on race crimes, cops getting caught on video using too much force, another parent, boyfriend or girlfriend who commits some deplorable act on an innocent life. Life isn't hard. Its just some people who live or work among u that make life difficult.

One thing that pisses me off to no end is people blaming others or even blaming God for all the tragedies we have endured. The fault rests with those who cared more about themselves and their own self interests rather than putting others before themselves and vice versa. My way of thinking stems from movies, TV shows, comedians and books. Most of them agree that despite America's flaws, there is no place that they would rather live than here.

rocketraccoonthingy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Nox_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

User Lists: 15

No Caption Provided

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

It's fine. I was a dumb 13 year old once.

~MiB

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EliteMan737

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

black_wreath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 109

#21  Edited By black_wreath
ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Meh I'm not even gonna debate this one since you couldn't even bring evidence to the fluoride debate we had a month ago(?).

The new world order idea isn't really anything new btw, and has been debated for years (hundreds maybe even thousands of years). We have too many different cultures for anything like that to work, but thanks to globalization that might change in the next 100 to 500 years.

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eliteman737: It's the reptillain race who wish to achieve world domination and inslave the masses. You can read up on it, as far as conspiracy theories go, this one is the funniest/most interesting.

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EliteMan737

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

rocketraccoonthingy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

rocketraccoonthingy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ccraft said:

Meh I'm not even gonna debate this one since you couldn't even bring evidence to the fluoride debate we had a month ago(?).

The new world order idea isn't really anything new btw, and has been debated for years (hundreds maybe even thousands of years). We have too many different cultures for anything like that to work, but thanks to globalization that might change in the next 100 to 500 years.

I'm too lazy to do so.

I know that dude.

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rocketraccoonthingy: The only thing you know is what people tell you. Stop watching yt videos that try to delude the truth.

Overmonitor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Overmonitor

@rocketraccoonthingy: You posted the BS and then told someone else to knock it off. Hilarious.

To anyone who is pro gun control: Anyways if someone was going to kill someone else... a gun is just the tool they used. They were going to do it no matter what, we just made it less likely the victim will be able to fight back effectively by taking their guns. You really want to start a war on guns? All that would mean is criminals would have them but citizens would have no access. Guns would just be become more valuable and more dangerous. It would be like one side (criminals) having a nuke during the Civil War.

Right now one of the only reasons we don't see more home invasions or robberies is the "make my day" laws and the very high chance that the homeowner has a gun. Granted, often times a good burglar will find the gun too.

rocketraccoonthingy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ccraft said:

@rocketraccoonthingy: The only thing you know is what people tell you. Stop watching yt videos that try to delude the truth.

Okay okay. Calm down. You're like charging at me right now.

@rocketraccoonthingy: You posted the BS and then told someone else to knock it off. Hilarious.

Anyways if someone was going to kill someone else... a gun is just the tool they used. They were going to do it no matter what, we just made it less likely the victim will be able to fight back effectively by taking their guns. You really want to start a war on guns? All that would mean is criminals would have them but citizens would have no access. Guns would just be become more valuable and more dangerous. It would be like one side (criminals) having a nuke during the Civil War.

Right now one of the only reasons we don't see more home invasions or robberies is the "make my day" laws and the very high chance that the homeowner has a gun. Granted, often times a good burglar will find the gun too.

I never told anyone to knock it off. I just posted a haters gonna hate meme that's all.

If I were a killer yes, I would use a gun. But my point here is, it's people vs the government. The government nowadays is all about controlling everything they can get their hands on. Let's say civilians don't have guns anymore. Criminals can still kill with other weapons too like machetes and knifes. A killer is a killer and they will find anyway to kill even without a gun and it will help alright but it's also a vantage point for the government to control the masses.

No Caption Provided

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BatWatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 238

I absolutely do believe that the government will use every incidence of violence as an excuse to expand their power over the indvidual.

I do not, however, believe they are organizing shooting sprees as an excuse to seize power. There's plenty enough nuts who will do this on their own.

@racob7 said:
No Caption Provided

Yep. Rules from Radicals. Mandatory reading for college educated progressives.

SoA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

britain has gun laws etc etc , they have stabbing sprees . it doesn't stop murder. if we had better restrictions than ,if u had committed a previous crime or u are not a citizen u don't get a gun, it could be better . you go through more paperwork and hassle to get a birth certificate or a ss card , but a gun is just a background check and a carrying fee(which is not mandatory )? .

if there was a butt load of paperwork and a psych evaluation plus a registration fee that must be renewed , like a driver's license ,like say renewed every 6 months , it may help . besides just giving out guns for $100 and 2-3 weeks on that background check.

as for police states and all that . if there was a police presence in crappy places to begin with, before shootings or riots take place we wouldn't have to worry about a militarized police force marching down streets. if they kicked down doors in abandoned buildings to crush crack dens and if people actually told police "yes officer the people responsible for gunning down that old lady live in that building over there" instead of the snitches get stitches mentality. the world might be less crappy just a bit.

truth is its not JUST the government . its everybody . people suck . if we have to help or blame is passed evenly , we get pissed and try shoving our share on the party we think deserves it more. yes people abuse power , yes the government don't know there butts from a hole in the ground . but we vote them in . we do not explain our views and try to work in the right direction(except for the few out there , who are labeled hippies )

we wait till a school shooting occurs, till a black kid (whether a saint or not) is gunned down by a bunch of cops . shootings and riots are nothing new in this country or otherwise , but until people take responsibility and just stand up , not to oppress not to overthrow , but to better themselves and the people around them , nothing is going to change. its like there is a spilled substance on the floor . no one cleans it but comments that someone is going to fall and get hurt if it isn't cleaned up. some one eventually does , but they blame the person who spilled it (they made the mess its on them!). No! this is wrong . we keep doing that everyone will eventually topple over, still swearing its not there problem . this is why people fear a police state , they think there freedoms are being taken away but they need a babysitter . the fault is on both sides . but no one is ever going to do anything about it.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Overmonitor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Overmonitor

@soa: Yep, inaction is much easier today. Unfortunately, talking on the Internet about it won't change much either.

Too bad we can't actually put together real political movements anymore. I wonder why? Is it because there are so many more people? 60 years ago they could get a quarter of a million people to march on DC. And the country only had 185 million people. Now we can get like 10 people in Central Park and we have 321 million people here.

Maybe things aren't as bad as they seem? That's a possibility. Maybe that's why there aren't big movements.

I really don't have answers.

SoA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

@overmonitor: its all about perspective and what issues matter to you the most , but that doesn't mean to ignore what doesn't pertain to you . im not black , gay , or religious . but im not going to say oh well that's on them when some kinda injustice happened to those groups . not saying that you are guilty of that lol . its just how things are unfortunately .

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

User Lists: 15

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Wut

.... Or government is incompetent most of the time. As are most governments in the world. On that note, governments aren't super evil James Bond villains waiting to lure you into a trap, explain to you their evil plans then try and enforce them. They are just people. As flawed and as silly as anyone else.

If you want your shadow government:

Loading Video...

^ There you go.

@sophia89:I think my favorite is when people show statistics of gun related deaths but don't mention that the bulk of their numbers comes from gun-related suicide. Don't get me wrong, I am not a fan of the idea that people should just be able to get an M60 or something akin to that, but Gun Control tends to cause knee jerk reactions.

Chazz85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Chazz85

@rocketraccoonthingy: Ok it seems to me your suggesting that by getting rid of the Guns in america they can control you like puppets? You going on about allowing Elected officals controling your country. I'll admit the drone things creepy but start a pettition have a protest don't say that gun controls a plan against US freedom. To be honest i understand you have your 2nd amendment that allows you to have guns but after all thats happened. Do the american people really deserve that right?

Also your acting like the government trying to control it's people is a new thing there not trying to control what you think there just trying to do what we all agreed on which is try to keep everything civilised. Which guess what is hard to do when every physcopath can get there hands on M16 your annoyed over your digital rights laws and them spying on you. I know a lot about computer science and if your worried about the goverment knowing what your doing i ask you this you think google don't? Do you use windows 10 cos it takes packets of data from your microphone. There is no such thing as privacy you gave that up once you signed up to social media.

Just for the record i want to note iam not a american.

Avatar image for leonardo_liafador
Leonardo_Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

America has always been a damn police state. There has NEVER been a point in the U.S where a certain demographic wasn't policed. I don't know who came up with land of the free, but whoever did didn't know what the hell they were talking about. If anyone (especially minorities) want freedom, do not come here LOL. This country is a mess.

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Wut

@chazz85 said:

To be honest i understand you have your 2nd amendment that allows you to have guns but after all thats happened. Do the american people really deserve that right?

Yes, if we started taking away rights and objects from everyone due to the actions of a few; it would get ugly very fast. More then that, when you start trying to say, do people 'even deserve the right to *insert blank*' you are already moving in a direction you probably should not be going in the first place.

Now, I do believe there needs to be some kind of evaluation with people who purchase guns to test their mental stability and knowledge of the firearm in question, and while, yes, there would be issues with how it would be put into place and upheld given our not so great track record with doing things like that, but it is better than not doing anything at all, and especially, better than punishing the many for the actions of the few.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e291995a18d6
deactivated-5e291995a18d6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chazz85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Chazz85

@wut: Iam sorry i don't see why you need the guns? You can say it stops burgulary but look at this

5020 Violent attacks in the UK in 2014 according to a government site.
5020 Violent attacks in the UK in 2014 according to a government site.

http://www.gunviolencearchive.org/ according to this source there have been 39000 gun violence incidents in this half of 2015. Now tell me are you safer with or without your guns. Also before you bring up your police state we have no freedom argument.

So the uk is police state...
So the uk is police state...

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Wut

@chazz85: Iam sorry i don't see why you need the guns? You can say it stops burgulary but look at this

I never said I use it to stop burglary or that it can, indeed, do so. I find dogs to be the best deterrent. Perhaps you should wait until you hear someone's argument before trying to debate against it? Might work a bit better for you. Although, I do find it amusing you are using a UK statistic for the United States.

If you want to know why I use, and own guns (a glock, a 7mm Remington and a 12 gauge) is two-fold. One reason is, I hunt Elk and, as such, I need my rifle for that. I am thinking about getting into muzzle loading and, as such, I will be expanding my small collection to include a musket. I own the glock and the 12 gauge because I enjoy target shooting. My grandfather owns a decent sized stretch of land, and shooting at his range is something that is enjoyable to do (cleaning up the rounds, not so much fun, but needs to be done. It is why we have metal detectors to ensure we get them all). Akin to throwing darts.

So, I use them for hunting (And no, I don't hunt for sport, I hunt for the meat because Elk is delicious) and target shooting. Some people just like to collect guns because that is their particular hobby.

Just because you don't understand why people have guns doesn't mean the reasons don't exist. Nor does it make sense to punish the majority for the few. Again, I find people tend to have kneejerk reactions they either want to 'Everything is FREE!' or 'Guns should all be banned!' as if the ability to think in moderation and find a nice area to meet in the middle suddenly eludes them.

http://www.gunviolencearchive.org/ according to this source there have been 39000 gun violence incidents in this half of 2015. Now tell me are you safer with or without your guns. Also before you bring up your police state we have no freedom argument.

'Violence incidents', do you know what they do when they say that? They in could gun-related suicides which make up the vast bulk of that number. And if you think we should get rid of firearms due to people using them to do suicides we should also get rid of tall buildings, pharmaceutical drugs, bathtubs and any sort of bladed item.

Go back to that site, look at those numbers you seem fond of and use basic addition. Notice the large gap you just found between the numbers they gave you and the total number of incidents? That is because the majority not found is suicide related, but they list it anyways for the shock factor. In fact, if you don't want to bother doing so, the total number they give is 1/4 of the total 'incidents' they list. And even more so, the incidents they list are without context.

Avatar image for knightsofdarkness2
Knightsofdarkness2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*asks users not to post bullshit*

*makes thread about a conspiracy that's complete bullshit*

Sorry Rocket but I'd highly recommend doing actual research before making outlandish and unrealistic claims recycled from a Youtuber that's probably just making videos to get revenue. Just saying.