#1  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo
Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

I've just read that Smash Bros. Brawl won't be hitting North America 'till February 10th. Frankly, I'm pissed, I've been waiting on this game forever and now I have to wait even longer. This is complete BS.

Am I the only person angry about this?

The Ion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By The Ion

didn't even know there was a new one so i'm not mad cause i wasn't waiting for anything but now i am

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4  Edited By Sparda

I found out a couple o' days ago......I'm not too upset about it. If this helps them finally finish ironing out the game, I'm sure that when we all meet online, it'll be one of the single greatest gaming experiences of our lives.

Although, no matter what they say, Sonic CANNOT make up for this. I'm sorry, he just can't.

Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

Dread relates everything back to war

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Vrakmul

Seriously when an empire delays it's critical plans it tends to die. Nazi Germany delayed it's attack on the soviet union which cost the third reich it's life. And yet many Corporal and National Empires do not heed this message and that is why so many of them fall. And this was merely one of the many fatal mistakes Germany made. It delayed the appearance of it's jet and rocket fighters by nearly a year and a half. And yet few heed this warning of what

happens when you delay a similarly important trump card. They also delayed multiple

attacks on the soviet union and operations in the battle of britan and offensives and counter offensives on the southern front. Yet Few companies heed this and make similar errors. Had these delays not happened germany would have ruled the world. But yet these lessons are not heeded by nintendo, microsoft, and sony.
Post Edited:2007-10-12 21:59:35

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Sparda

Dreadnaught says:

"#GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHY MUST NINTENDO DELAY EVERYTHING SO MUCH HAS GERMANY TAUGHT US NOTHING!!!! Seriously when an empire delays it's critical plans it tends to die. Nazi Germany delayed it's attack on the soviet union which cost the third reich it's life. And yet many Corporal and National Empires do not heed this message and that is why so many of them fall. And this was merely one of the many fatal mistakes Germany made. It delayed the appearance of it's jet and rocket fighters by nearly a year and a half. And yet few heed this warning of what happens when you delay a similarly important trump card. They also delayed multiple attacks on the soviet union and operations in the battle of britan and offensives and counter offensives on the southern front. Yet Few companies heed this and make similar errors. Had these delays not happened germany would have ruled the world. But yet these lessons are not heeded by nintendo, microsoft, and sony.
Post Edited:2007-10-12 21:59:35"

If the wait was worth as much as the wait for MP3, I'll be happy bout it.

Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

The Ion says:

"Donnieman v5.1 says:
"Dread relates everything back to war"

yea how does she do that"

It's one of her powers

The Ion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By The Ion

Donnieman v5.1 says:

yea how does she do that

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By crazy spidey

LOl i hate nintendo no offence. Gimme sony or microsoft any day

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Sparda

crazy spidey says:

"LOl i hate nintendo no offence. Gimme sony or microsoft any day"

It's opinion. I find Sony to be a tad overrated.

The Ion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By The Ion

Donnieman v5.1 says:

"The Ion says:
"Donnieman v5.1 says:
yea how does she do that"
It's one of her powers"

lol

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Vrakmul

Seriously Godzilla Unleashed was supposed to be a launch game but they delayed it by a entire F*ing year. Us Die Hard Godzilla fans don't like it when our Godzilla game's are delayed by that much! And it's a wii exclusive too boot. Finaly Pipeworks and Atari have amended their mistake of not making a gamecube version of Godzilla save the earth. When I was told that there would be no Gamecube version for Godzilla Save the earth boy I was P-I-S-S-E-D O-F-F PISSED OFF!!!*

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By crazy spidey

Sparda says:

"crazy spidey says:
"LOl i hate nintendo no offence. Gimme sony or microsoft any day"
It's opinion. I find Sony to be a tad overrated."

A bit but dam I luv the ps2 and ps3 though the games suck ass. Well, wait till next year

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Sparda

Dreadnaught says:

"Seriously Godzilla Unleashed was supposed to be a launch game but they delayed it by a entire F***ing year. Us Die Hard Godzilla fans don't like it when our Godzilla game's are delayed by that much! And it's a wii exclusive too boot. Finaly Pipeworks and Atari have amended their mistake of not making a gamecube version of Godzilla save the earth. When I was told that there would be no Gamecube version for Godzilla Save the earth boy I was P-I-S-S-E-D O-F-F **PISSED OFF!!!* "

Unleashed is coming out for PS2, also.

@CS: I love my PS2.....but it pales in comparison to my Gamecube. I have 50 games I love for GC.....but only 12 for my PS2.

Also, Mercenaries 2 was delayed also! NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By crazy spidey

Sparda says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"Seriously Godzilla Unleashed was supposed to be a launch game but they delayed it by a entire F***ing year. Us Die Hard Godzilla fans don't like it when our Godzilla game's are delayed by that much! And it's a wii exclusive too boot. Finaly Pipeworks and Atari have amended their mistake of not making a gamecube version of Godzilla save the earth. When I was told that there would be no Gamecube version for Godzilla Save the earth boy I was P-I-S-S-E-D O-F-F **PISSED OFF!!!* "
Unleashed is coming out for PS2, also. @CS: I love my PS2.....but it pales in comparison to my Gamecube. I have 50 games I love for GC.....but only 12 for my PS2. Also, Mercenaries 2 was delayed also! NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!"

NO way dude, the Gamecube lost the wars of the consoles by a loooooong shot, its going down as one of the worst systems of all time

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Sparda

crazy spidey says:

"Sparda says:
"Dreadnaught says:
Unleashed is coming out for PS2, also. @CS: I love my PS2.....but it pales in comparison to my Gamecube. I have 50 games I love for GC.....but only 12 for my PS2. Also, Mercenaries 2 was delayed also! NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!"
NO way dude, the Gamecube lost the wars of the consoles by a loooooong shot, its going down as one of the worst systems of all time"

I like it more than my PS2 and Xbox.

And, god no. It is not going down as one of the worst....I don't know where you got that from. It lost the console wars......so? It's not bad by any means.

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By crazy spidey

Sparda says:

"crazy spidey says:
"Sparda says:
"Dreadnaught says:
NO way dude, the Gamecube lost the wars of the consoles by a loooooong shot, its going down as one of the worst systems of all time"
I like it more than my PS2 and Xbox. And, god no. It is not going down as one of the worst....I don't know where you got that from. It lost the console wars......so? It's not bad by any means. "

NO but it did have the fewest games in America, and no market value after its like first year and a half

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Sparda

crazy spidey says:

"Sparda says:
"crazy spidey says:
"Sparda says:
"Dreadnaught says:
I like it more than my PS2 and Xbox. And, god no. It is not going down as one of the worst....I don't know where you got that from. It lost the console wars......so? It's not bad by any means. "
NO but it did have the fewest games in America, and no market value after its like first year and a half "

Um....in your opinion. I have tons of games from 2003-2006....which is up to four years after it was released. It could be argued either way, but when someone says it's bad cause it lost the console wars, it's just that the other consoles outsold it. The DS is outselling every console....but it's not the greatest gaming system there is. Although it's still great (Phantom Hourglass FTW).

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Sparda

Well....I'm off for today. See ya all later, and CS, sorry if I came off as a jerk. See ya all later!

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Vrakmul

Unleashed was first and foremost designed for the wii's special style of motion sensor technology. It can work with the PS3's motion sensor style but it probably won't have the same feel, But with dual analog controls with the PS2 and Xbox 360 it most likely won't feel so fluid. And to note the wii is outselling the ps3 and xbox 360 combined, and by alot. The Wii is by far the most revolutionary, The Xbox 360 feels outdated compared to the PS3 and Wii. It's still using ancient tech. And the DS has crushed the PSP completely, Originaly it was loosing but when metroid prime hunters came out, and several very bad PSP games, the tables were irreversably turned and the PSP was left in the dust, Sony did all it could but it was way too late, the DS had too much of a lead, and when the DS lite came out it put a very long nail into the PSP's coffin. As Sony has done nothing too make a new handheld console, they probably have acknowledge the fact that nintendo will always be the king of Handheld gaming. And if microsoft even tried to make a Handheld console seeing as how the less powerful but more energy effeciant DS trumped the PSP and that microsoft does not make as high end tech as sony they probably would fail even more miserably. And there is talk of the DS' succsessor. DS advanced anyone?

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By crazy spidey

Sparda says:

"crazy spidey says:
"Sparda says:
"crazy spidey says:
"Sparda says:
"Dreadnaught says:
NO but it did have the fewest games in America, and no market value after its like first year and a half "
Um....in your opinion. I have tons of games from 2003-2006....which is up to four years after it was released. It could be argued either way, but when someone says it's bad cause it lost the console wars, it's just that the other consoles outsold it. The DS is outselling every console....but it's not the greatest gaming system there is. Although it's still great (Phantom Hourglass FTW)."

MEh wat bout Halo 3 biggest selling game of all time

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Vrakmul

Halo 3 is not the best selling game of all time. That right is Red Alert 2's and Starcraft's alone.

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By crazy spidey

No its halo 3. 1.7 copies pre oredered

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Vrakmul

You should see the hype over Red Alert 3 and Starcraft 2. Starcraft fans are way more rabid than halo fans. And Starcraft and Red Alert 2 claimed the Coveted title of best selling Computer game of all time. Only Recently broken by games like Rise of Nations/Legends and Empire Earth 2.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Vrakmul

Starcraft 2 and Red alert 3 aint even out yet. But they are causing the most hype since nintendo revived the gaming industry.

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By crazy spidey

its not first yet but it has the most for opening day, besides Halo2 is still ahead of the ones u mentioned

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By crazy spidey

OH lol I was thinking of command and conquer

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Vrakmul

Red Alert is Command And Conquer. Just Doesn't have to do with Tiberium. Instead it's more of Soviets vs Allied Nations. With alot of fantastic Supertechnology. Caused When Albert Einstein went back in time to remove hitler from history before he became important therefore stopping Ww2 as we know it from happening and Jewish and German and Whatever Scientists created all this fantastic technology that in some cases weren't supposed to be invented for decades and in other cases we don't even have yet all in the 1960's then stalin invaded europe and caused Great World War 2 which cost hundreds of millions of lives. Then The Soviets were beaten but in ten years they came back and Started Great World War 3 which costed nearly a billion lives, Then Yuri comes out and takes over the world via mind control but the one at Alcatraz island was subjected to an airstrike but most of the harriers were destroyed in a few seconds by the gatling guns there but one crashed into the nuclear reactor that was powering it so the psychic dominator couldn't work, a similar thing happened for the soviets so they didn't get mind controlled either but they both knew that Yuri controlled the rest of the world so they had to do something. so the allied nations and the soviets *who hitchhiked but at first they ended up in the cretaceaos period and after 5 minutes of holding off t-rex's they go

back during the correct time which was during the early stages of the soviet invasion of great world war 3 and the soviets and allies stage an assult on the then undefended psychic dominator. Then Yuri Realized his plans were found out so he unleashed his army of psychics, clones, mind controlled drone's, and geneticly engineered monstrosities. But

The allies and soviets pushed his armies back until the soviets destroyed his Ancestral Home/Fort in transylvania and the allies destroyed his main base in Antartica. The Allies strip Yuri of his Psychic powers and the soviets rule the rest of the world. That's the backstory in short.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 0

#30  Edited By The_Martian

Donnieman v5.1 says:

"I've just read that Smash Bros. Brawl won't be hitting North America 'till February 10th. Frankly, I'm pissed, I've been waiting on this game forever and now I have to wait even longer. This is complete BS. Am I the only person angry about this?"
I was super pissed. I have been waiting to use Sonic in this series since the first game. When I found out he was in it I was super excited but now I am sad again.