#51  Edited By Alyssabird

@FalconPuuunch said:

@Alyssabird said:

@FalconPuuunch said:

@Alyssabird said:

Also if it was a 10 year old father, that would of been a laugh

Either way this is not funny.

HAHA

Glad you think having intercourse with 10 year old little boys is funny. Seriously.. **claps** you are the epitome of greatness and what evolved human beings should be.

No problem

FalconPuuunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#52  Edited By FalconPuuunch

@Alyssabird said:

@FalconPuuunch said:

@Alyssabird said:

@FalconPuuunch said:

@Alyssabird said:

HAHA

Glad you think having intercourse with 10 year old little boys is funny. Seriously.. **claps** you are the epitome of greatness and what evolved human beings should be.

No problem

I'm sure it wasn't.

I'm not surprised that it took little to almost zero thought when it came to you disregarding child welfare. You don't even need to state that sweetheart, it already shows.

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By Alyssabird

@FalconPuuunch said:

@Alyssabird said:

@FalconPuuunch said:

@Alyssabird said:

@FalconPuuunch said:

@Alyssabird said:

HAHA

No problem

I'm sure it wasn't.

I'm not surprised that it took little to almost zero thought when it came to you disregarding child welfare. You don't even need to state that sweetheart, it already shows.

No problem? The more you focus on things that don't affect your life; the more depressing your life will be. You may want to invest some time in this.

FalconPuuunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By FalconPuuunch

@Alyssabird said:

@FalconPuuunch said:

@Alyssabird said:

@FalconPuuunch said:

@Alyssabird said:

@FalconPuuunch said:

@Alyssabird said:

HAHA

No problem

I'm sure it wasn't.

No problem? The more you focus on things that don't affect your life; the more depressing your life will be. You may want to invest some time in this.

And how the f*ck do you know that things like this have not affected my life or people close to me? Your whole attitude is lazy and careless and it seriously sounds to me like you need to be evaluated. I understand that this is the internet, but in sensitive subjects like these words can seriously hurt people. If you honestly (TRULY) did not care about this subject matter you would have just ignored it instead of commenting with some "Life is always going to suck so just give up and forget about it" bullshit. You wanted to sound edgy and or offensive so you decided to remark with crude offensive comments to get a rise out of someone. I honestly don't care where your stand is when it comes to sex and children, I don't care at all, but when you voice your opinions and ridiculous life advice on public forums or god forbidden in actual real life, at least take the time to take into account that what you are saying can probably be extremely offensive to someone. It is literally the least you can do.

deadpoolrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#55  Edited By deadpoolrules

@The_Roman said:

No Caption Provided

Dammit,Roman!

Now I have to post this:

Seriously now,what kind of stupid,pervert and insane human being would do that.This guy needs treatment more than I do.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#56  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

Da faq!?

Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@Alyssabird said:

How exactly would that of been a "laugh"?

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By ssejllenrad

Muhammad did this once. But he's hailed as an untouchable prophet!

ARMIV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By ARMIV2

@FalconPuuunch said:

@Alyssabird said:

@FalconPuuunch said:

@Alyssabird said:

@FalconPuuunch said:

@Alyssabird said:

@FalconPuuunch said:

@Alyssabird said:

HAHA

No problem

I'm sure it wasn't.

And how the f*ck do you know that things like this have not affected my life or people close to me? Your whole attitude is lazy and careless and it seriously sounds to me like you need to be evaluated. I understand that this is the internet, but in sensitive subjects like these words can seriously hurt people. If you honestly (TRULY) did not care about this subject matter you would have just ignored it instead of commenting with some "Life is always going to suck so just give up and forget about it" bullshit. You wanted to sound edgy and or offensive so you decided to remark with crude offensive comments to get a rise out of someone. I honestly don't care where your stand is when it comes to sex and children, I don't care at all, but when you voice your opinions and ridiculous life advice on public forums or god forbidden in actual real life, at least take the time to take into account that what you are saying can probably be extremely offensive to someone. It is literally the least you can do.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#60  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@logy5000 said:

Our society is freakin' retarded.

Depends, actually

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Alyssabird

@FalconPuuunch said:

@Alyssabird said:

@FalconPuuunch said:

@Alyssabird said:

@FalconPuuunch said:

@Alyssabird said:

@FalconPuuunch said:

@Alyssabird said:

HAHA

No problem

I'm sure it wasn't.

No Caption Provided

ARMIV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By ARMIV2

^

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Alyssabird

@ARMIV2 said:

^

No Caption Provided

FalconPuuunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By FalconPuuunch

@Alyssabird said:

@FalconPuuunch said:

@Alyssabird said:

@FalconPuuunch said:

@Alyssabird said:

@FalconPuuunch said:

@Alyssabird said:

@FalconPuuunch said:

@Alyssabird said:

HAHA

No problem

I'm sure it wasn't.

No Caption Provided

You did read it, you were just too stupid to come up with a decent response.

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Alyssabird

@FalconPuuunch said:

@Alyssabird said:

@FalconPuuunch said:

@Alyssabird said:

@FalconPuuunch said:

@Alyssabird said:

@FalconPuuunch said:

@Alyssabird said:

@FalconPuuunch said:

@Alyssabird said:

HAHA

No problem

I'm sure it wasn't.

No Caption Provided

You did read it, you were just too stupid to come up with a decent response.

No Caption Provided

The_Roman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By The_Roman

@deadpoolrules said:

@The_Roman said:

No Caption Provided

Dammit,Roman!

Now I have to post this:

Seriously now,what kind of stupid,pervert and insane human being would do that.This guy needs treatment more than I do.

Well that escalated quickly.

Zdaybreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#67  Edited By Zdaybreak

Who in their right mind would have sex a kid(who isn't even close to graduating elementary school)?!

ARMIV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By ARMIV2

@Shotgun said:

Who in their right mind would have sex a kid(who isn't even close to graduating elementary school)?!

A sick f*ck.