2016 Clinton vs Trump Presidential Debate

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hillary Clinton literally was responsible for the deaths of people in her time as Sec of State....Literally destroyed countries.....

None of this is true dude. But, dont let facts or logic get in the way of your opinions.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sineyaprime said:

Trump literally has the endorsements and support of the KKK, current grand wizard David Duke, and

This statement alone is wrong for like 12 reasons.

Hillary Clinton literally was responsible for the deaths of people in her time as Sec of State....Literally destroyed countries.....

Oh, the hypocrisy!

Avatar image for deactivated-59dfd33ed3601
deactivated-59dfd33ed3601

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Donald Trump was so confident in his lack of preparedness, like the idiot high schooler who thinks it's cool to not study.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#104 Static Shock  Online
cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

None of this is true dude. But, dont let facts or logic get in the way of your opinions.

LOL. Ok lil Willy. Whatever makes you feel like you know anything,

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cattlebattle said:
@sineyaprime said:

Trump literally has the endorsements and support of the KKK, current grand wizard David Duke, and

This statement alone is wrong for like 12 reasons.

Okay. What are each of the twelve reasons?

For one thing, David Duke hasn't been involved with the KKK for like 30 years, he is actually running for some sort of political position in Louisiana right now....so, he is not the "current Grand Wizard" of the KKK.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 Static Shock  Online
cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh, the hypocrisy!

Policies Hill-dawg has advocated and been responsible for implementing haven't resulted in the deaths of lots of people???

Cool story bro.....

Go back to listening to Bruce Springsteen,

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 Static Shock  Online
jumpstart55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#112  Edited By jumpstart55
  • It was a very interesting and most importantly a very telling debate..
  • Hillary Bodied Trump in this debate, i haven't seen beating that bad since Last Years Superbowl..He started off strong but then quickly started losing steam..And once the happen Clinton chopped him up bit by bit....Also Trumps immaturity and ego didn't help that much either..lmao..The guy foolishly took the bait everytime Clinton laid it out..lol
  • And i don,t get why Trump didn't probe Clinton about the emails or Benghazi, it was a debate not a pillow fight..Hopefully he does it next time.
  • Next time i want the moderator to ask way way tougher questions about key issues that push each candidate way pass their confront level.
sineyaprime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cattlebattle: Ah, you're right. He's the former imperial wizard ( weird names). I was confusing him with the Virginia imperial wizard of the KKK who has also endorsed Trump.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cattlebattle: Ah, you're right. He's the former imperial wizard ( weird names). I was confusing him with the Virginia imperial wizard of the KKK who has also endorsed Trump.

What the heck do supporters have to with anything anyways??? The father of the guy who shot up the nightclub in Orlando was at a Clinton rally. The guy who recently stabbed people at a mall was a Hillary supporter. Nobody hits Clinton on that shit.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

David Duke is not currently a member (as far as we know), but his views havent changed.

“Voting for these people, voting against Donald Trump at this point, is really treason to your heritage,”

“He’s made it OK to talk about these incredible concerns of European Americans today, because I think European Americans know they are the only group that can’t defend their own essential interests and their point of view, - David Duke

See... if you dont vote Trump you're a traitor to your "heritage" and white people are oppressed in the US.... at least according to Duke.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sineyaprime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By sineyaprime

@cattlebattle said:
@sineyaprime said:

What the heck do supporters have to with anything anyways??? The father of the guy who shot up the nightclub in Orlando was at a Clinton rally. The guy who recently stabbed people at a mall was a Hillary supporter. Nobody hits Clinton on that shit.

You're the one who brought up the KKK in that weak attack, buddy. Which is a really dumb thing to do if you're trying to defend Trump.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

@frogdog said:

You know there was so much shit in the debate that it's just now fully sinking in:

A presidential candidate of the United States said that blowing up another nation's ship would not result in a war and that's the right way to deal with Iran.

Am I tripping? That actually happened in relation to the Iran question, right?

Yeah... it's not like Iran has any issues with the US stretching back 40+ years and can practically see a number of American bases from their own shoreline, I'm certain they'd be cool with the US blowing some of their ships up... :S (Actually I could easily imagine the Ayatolla and his chums pointing to Trump as the only example needed of why they call America 'the Great Satan'.)

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

David Duke is not currently a member (as far as we know), but his views havent changed.

“Voting for these people, voting against Donald Trump at this point, is really treason to your heritage,”

“He’s made it OK to talk about these incredible concerns of European Americans today, because I think European Americans know they are the only group that can’t defend their own essential interests and their point of view, - David Duke

See... if you dont vote Trump you're a traitor to your "heritage" and white people are oppressed in the US.... at least according to Duke.

And??? He is entitled to his opinion. Makes mores sense than things you say most of the time.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You're the one who brought up the KKK in that weak attack, buddy. Which is a really dumb thing to do if you're trying to defend Trump.

"lol, I said wrong information about a thing and guy corrected me but he is dumb somehow"

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And??? He is entitled to his opinion. Makes mores sense than things you say most of the time.

No Caption Provided

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Donald Trump groupies are hopeless, lmao.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton: Yeah, I browbeat your poopy arguments and you respond with images from some show for uber dorks.

Never change lil willy. I am sure your wife's son is prod of you.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They're shook.

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@SomayaReece: Obviously.

I'm just gonna pop open a bottle of champagne, and laugh endlessly as they dry their tears come November.

sineyaprime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By sineyaprime

I admit I do have trouble sometimes distinguishing the various and numerous racist and bigoted Trump supporters/employees.

The guy who recently stabbed people at a mall was a Hillary supporter.

Just noticed this, are you talking about the Minnesota mall? How do you know he was Hillary supporter?

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74
deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It wasn't bad as I thought it was going to be. I was disappointed it wasn't more outrageous. I don't think there was any clear winner and I think I did watch most of it. I was busy a lot of the time. Trump made Hillary seem stupid and weak a few times with how he mocked her. But Hillary had a couple good ones too. Hillary performed as I expected, which was the usual Hillary. Trump was baited by Hillary a few times and seemed to get a bit defensive when she brought up his business related stuff. And then of course, Hillary brought up the vagina card if I remember correctly.

Hillary spoke better and was more diverse in her words or whatever, while Trump repeated himself A LOT. It got annoying at times. Though Trump has much more charisma. That isn't news though, since Hillary has the personality of a door knob. I also feel Hillary handed it to Trump on the economic questions for the most part. While Trump was better at the foreign policy part. One thing to note is that Trump is for cutting taxes on small and big businesses. And Hillary is for increasing taxes on them. Well I think big businesses at least. Anyway, this was my short shitty analysis from the little things I remember. Hopefully the next debate is better and more outrageous.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyway, this was my short shitty analysis from the little things I remember. Hopefully the next debate is better and more outrageous.

It might well be. It could be that both were using this one as a "feeling out" exercise, and the next one will be more full-on attacking.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By destinyman75

Both suck...but trump is the worst. His best policy sucks and he has no idea what his policy nis except build a wall and kill Isis yet he had no idea how to go about doing it . His lies make me sick he will say whatever to get a vote and not even remember saying it or deny it better said. In was hoping he would say something with intelligence but again not happening. Guess im stuck with Hillary who isn't much better I wish Jill stein was in it. Maybe then I would have heard something useful. Hillary won this debate solely because she at least has actual policies in mind. If I saw trump the chump in person I'd black his eye for being stupid and wasting our time then shave that stupid wanna be hair off his head.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900
deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

This was a roast of each candidate. Not a debate.

We're f***ing screwed if either get in office

frogdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By frogdog

@mysticmedivh said:
@frogdog said:

You know there was so much shit in the debate that it's just now fully sinking in:

A presidential candidate of the United States said that blowing up another nation's ship would not result in a war and that's the right way to deal with Iran.

There might be some truth to that.

Remember Turkey blowing up Russian fighter jets out of the sky? Didn't lead to a war.

Considering U.S.A and Iran's relations in the past, I doubt it would pan out like Turkey and Russia

@outside_85 said:
@frogdog said:

Yeah... it's not like Iran has any issues with the US stretching back 40+ years and can practically see a number of American bases from their own shoreline, I'm certain they'd be cool with the US blowing some of their ships up... :S (Actually I could easily imagine the Ayatolla and his chums pointing to Trump as the only example needed of why they call America 'the Great Satan'.)

Lots of anti-america groups already do that.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

@frogdog: True, but there would be a difference in a before and after scenario where Trump had blown some of their guys out of the water.

And I agree with you on the notion Turkey/Russia is not the same as US/Iran.

Aimless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So is this like global entertainment for the other countries?

Avatar image for dextersinister1
Dextersinister1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

To quote Scott Adams "Clinton supporters have nothing left but name-calling. You see this everywhere now. It's cognitive dissonance."

This could sum up the debate as well.

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow this thread is my #2 busiest thread ever, and I bet it'll go beyond that once the next 2 debates are out.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By buttersdaman000

@cattlebattle said:

No Caption Provided

Such a casual attitude towards bigotry lol

Personally, I don't see how any well adjusted/raised person can vote for Trump knowing the type of people who endorse him.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Dextersinister1: I am not even a Hillary supporter. I just find Trump, and a number of his supporters by extension, to be significantly more insufferable.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This was a roast of each candidate. Not a debate.

We're f***ing screwed if either get in office

Rubear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Personally, I don't see how any well adjusted/raised/sane person can vote for Hilary knowing neocons who endorse her.

It's much, much more like this.

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rubear said:
@buttersdaman000 said:

Personally, I don't see how any well adjusted/raised/sane person can vote for Hilary knowing neocons who endorse her.

Comparing people with opposing political views to actual bigots speaks volumes

Rubear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By Rubear

@rubear said:
@buttersdaman000 said:

That all you can do is calling people "bigots" (like it means something and not stamp) in case of comparison with warmongers who devastated Middle East and can easily provoke World War III indeed speaks volumes about your ability to make damage control or rather lack of it and hypocrisy.

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By buttersdaman000

@rubear said:
@buttersdaman000 said:
@rubear said:
@buttersdaman000 said:

That all you can do is calling people "bigots" (like it means something and not stamp) in case of comparison with warmongers who devastated Middle East and can easily provoke World War III indeed speaks volumes about your ability to make damage control or rather lack of it and hypocrisy.

It does mean something. I'm not going to act as if I know much about politics, but the fact that you can so casually disregard bigotry is worrisome as far as i'm concerned.

As for the foreign policies you touch on, i'm pretty sure somebody more informed than me can poke holes in your argument.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sprior93: Based on all our interactions Im not entirely sure you arent Donald Trump. So theres that..

Rubear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buttersdaman000: If you don't know much about politics (and here you're honest with yourself) then what is base of your opinion at all? Let me guess - mass media and bunch of stamps like 'bygot' that are part of propaganda. Speaking of which, in some definitions "bygot" means man who is intolerant to opinion of others. So this in fact can make you and makes people like Will here... bygots.

Going on Middle East, please, explain to me how toppling governments and arming jihaddists, while claiming that they are moderate opposition that chops heads and eats hearts, how for example bombing syrian army (~hundred soldiers dead, bombardment ~hour long) to pave a way to ISIS assault is not devastating Middle East? I'd like to hear your explanation.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hillary came off more better...