1000th-Post-Palooza (A.K.A Ask Me Anything)

• 57 results
black_wreath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 109

#51  Edited By black_wreath

@goonage said:
@black_wreath said:
@goonage said:

@black_wreath: I think my favorite TT episode is either "The Quest" or "Go", although the RavenXBeast-Boy shipper in me loves "The Beast Within".

What an odd coincidence, "Go" is also one of my favs (their personalities are closest to the source) while "The Quest" is one of my least favourites. XD

I mostly enjoyed the portions when the rest of the Titans try to be Robin. It was hilarious.

That was the only thing I remembered about it until I watched it again recently. In truth it's harmless, my hate for it is simply based on my hatred for the TT-version of Robin (yeah, yeah you can Iynch me later with rest of the site).

New question:

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for captainmarvel4ever
CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

@goonage said:

Favorite viner- oohh that's a toughie. I think I'll go with this hot chick, Goonage. She's insanely funny, smart and looks like Kat Dennings (or Natalie Portman, depending on who you ask). I'd love to be friends with her IRL.

Least favorite viner- there is this big meanie on CV who makes fun of me on the PMs. I won't reveal his real name in order to protect his dignity, but I will say his name rhymes with "Shazam4never" :P.

Pfft, that noob? please, she so lame she makes Tiny Tim go "Diz-Amn!" Ok don't let her know this, because lord knows she's already got enough of an ego as it is, but she's probably one of the most fuggin rad bomb-@$$ awesome Viners on this site, and my favorite chick that I've gotten to know since joining

Also hearing about this scoundrel you speak of is outrageous. A CV's self proclaimed handsome knight (only the knight part is self proclaimed, the handsome part, C'mon, that's proclaimed by damn near everyone) it is my duty to seek out this meani.... what a minute, meanie? ugh, for the love of... fuggin @claymore1998 have you been picking on Goon? C'mon now, cut that out. Seriously, she's just a poor noob, heck I think the other day she was asking why Superman isn't in the Avengers *smh* so as easy as a target she is, just leave her be, life has already been cruel enough as it is.

Anyways, since I'm here, what's your favorite Pokemon?

Also:

favorite sport?

(American) Football. Sports in general are fun to play, but Football is the only one I can watch and not get bored.

Loading Video...

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#53  Edited By Claymore1998
CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@claymore1998: By being CV's resident meanie pants >:(

Every day you be like: "Well you can tell by the way I move my walk, I'm a meanie pants no time to talk"

goonage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goonage: Oh cool, you start with Gen IV?

goonage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Yes.

Dialga is love.