Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Barguest

Walkingstone says:

"Cosmic Sentinel says:
"I wish I could roll my 'r's but I can't and it makes me feel a little inadequate."
Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr *dances around, taunting CS with how well she can roll her Rs* :P"

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! >:D

Walkingstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#52  Edited By Walkingstone

Cosmic Sentinel says:

"*stomps his feet trying not to cry*"

Awww... want a cookie?

Walkingstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Walkingstone

Cosmic Sentinel says:

"Walkingstone says:
"Cosmic Sentinel says:
Awww... want a cookie?"

ooo cookie!

"

:D You came back for cookies!

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Resonate

Colt Python says:

"Resonate says:
"Colt Python says:
"Resonate says:
"Colt Python says:
"Walkingstone says:
"Colt Python says:
"Walkingstone says:
"Oh yeah, I'm with you there. On the relationship front, '07 sucked big time."
People still care about relationships?"
How do you mean? Yeah, I care. I want to be with someone, have love and all that. It's part of being human, isn't it?"
Eating and Sleeping is at of being human.Love isn't essential.I don't see how people even bother wth relationships anymore because they almost never work out and just when you think you found someone special, they have sex with your best friend, or they come up with some dumb reason they can't be with you.Now it's all about One night if you know what I mean."
Not to be mean, but if that kind of sh!t happens to you then you just suck at life. I mean, if living and breathing is all you call life, and you can barely see the true meaning behind it even slightly so much as to say something like that, you're an idiot. The only reason that ANY of my friends are even slightly sane is because we know what life is. It's a journey, and it's here to teach you something, be it divine or practical. Everything that happens to you happens for a purpose, not so that you can learn from it, but so that you, not as a human, either, but as a being in this universe, can become ever so slightly better than you were. I went through living hell when I didn't realize these simple things, even which shoe I put on first in the morning, mattered. All of them matter. So try again, and try harder. And then, if it still doesn't work, keep at it. You'll get laughed at now, but after all is said and done every one will know who was the better man in the end. Despite it all, love ***IS*** necessary. "
1.Wtf are you talking about? 2.She ended her sentance "with isn't that part of being human" referring to love.I was explaining to her that you don't have to ever have that feeling to be human. 3.In 2008 you can't trust anybody.I could trust anybody in '05 and I can't trust them now.Females are slimey and so are Males,humans are easily bored and sex means more than relationships now so...In my opinion until I find a girl I can trust and I can prove she is truely in love with me as much as I am with her...I say f#ck'em and move on."
1.) Can you read? 2.) Sex is slightly more than just a relationship, pal 3.) You sound like you have an inferiority complex. F#ck and move on is the way to say: sorry this is about all I can do for you, so I'm going to do the least I possibly can. Too many people live like this (you'll have an STD in 3 weeks, I assure you...if you're really such a stud) and guess how many of them are dead or dying? Never mind, don't answer that question. You sound depressed enough as it is. "
1.I can read,but your gettin awfully upset about this. 2.Unless it's with your wife or someone you are really in love with,or when you firt lose you "V-card".Other than that sex is a moment of pleasure and a reason to brag. 3.For the last time I AM NOT DEPRESSED! I was curious.I don't personally know you people.I lot of people I do know don't think much of relationships and rarely get serious for various reasons.Damn!"

Don't complain about me getting upset about your idiotic lifestyle lol

I'm not upset, just kind of sad for you. A moment of pleasure? A reason to brag? Sexist, much?

Avatar image for cosmic_sentinel
Cosmic Sentinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#55  Edited By Cosmic Sentinel

Barguest says:

"Walkingstone says:
"Cosmic Sentinel says:
"I wish I could roll my 'r's but I can't and it makes me feel a little inadequate."
Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr *dances around, taunting CS with how well she can roll her Rs* :P"
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! >:D"

I don't care about your silly 'r's.

runs off crying

Cosmic Sentinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Cosmic Sentinel

Walkingstone says:

"Cosmic Sentinel says:
Awww... want a cookie?"

ooo cookie!

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Resonate

Rotten gun says:

"this is me performing a party trick in the back yard. all i do is eat sleep and pee. http://www.youtube.com/v/iYqCBeOjqLQ&rel=1 width=425 height=355 type=application/x-shockwave-flash wmode="transparent">"

WHAT IN GOD'S NAME WAS THAT?!?!?!?

==================================

Barguest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Barguest

Cosmic Sentinel says:

"Barguest says:
"Walkingstone says:
"Cosmic Sentinel says:
I don't care about your silly 'r's. *runs off crying*"

hands him a giftwrapped box of genuine Scottish R's No hard feelings eh?

Cosmic Sentinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Cosmic Sentinel

Barguest says:

"Cosmic Sentinel says:
"Barguest says:
"Walkingstone says:
"Cosmic Sentinel says:
I don't care about your silly 'r's. *runs off crying*"
*hands him a giftwrapped box of genuine Scottish R's* No hard feelings eh?"

Awesome a present. I should sulk more often.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#60  Edited By The_Martian

Yeah, It pretty much sucked. Except for joining the Vine of course.

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Resonate

Colt Python says:

"Resonate says:
"Rotten gun says:
"this is me performing a party trick in the back yard. all i do is eat sleep and pee. http://www.youtube.com/v/iYqCBeOjqLQ&rel=1 width=425 height=355 type=application/x-shockwave-flash wmode="transparent">"
WHAT IN GOD'S NAME WAS THAT?!?!?!? ================================== "
Did you actually watch it lol?"

Yes...and I regret it. This computer made it look like all blurred and whatnot so I figured I'd watch it but...OMFG

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#62  Edited By Methos

Barguest says:

"Walkingstone says:
"Cosmic Sentinel says:

RAWR!

=====

M

Cosmic Sentinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Cosmic Sentinel

I lost my v-card once, but I phoned them up and they sent me a new one.

Rotten gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Rotten gun

Resonate says:

"Colt Python says:
"Resonate says:
"Rotten gun says:
WHAT IN GOD'S NAME WAS THAT?!?!?!? ================================== "
Did you actually watch it lol?"
Yes...and I regret it. This computer made it look like all blurred and whatnot so I figured I'd watch it but...OMFG"

its not as hard to do as it looks

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Resonate

Colt Python says:

"Resonate says:
"Colt Python says:
"Resonate says:
"Colt Python says:
"Resonate says:
"Colt Python says:
"Walkingstone says:
"Colt Python says:
"Walkingstone says:
"Oh yeah, I'm with you there. On the relationship front, '07 sucked big time."
People still care about relationships?"
How do you mean? Yeah, I care. I want to be with someone, have love and all that. It's part of being human, isn't it?"
Eating and Sleeping is at of being human.Love isn't essential.I don't see how people even bother wth relationships anymore because they almost never work out and just when you think you found someone special, they have sex with your best friend, or they come up with some dumb reason they can't be with you.Now it's all about One night if you know what I mean."
Not to be mean, but if that kind of sh!t happens to you then you just suck at life. I mean, if living and breathing is all you call life, and you can barely see the true meaning behind it even slightly so much as to say something like that, you're an idiot. The only reason that ANY of my friends are even slightly sane is because we know what life is. It's a journey, and it's here to teach you something, be it divine or practical. Everything that happens to you happens for a purpose, not so that you can learn from it, but so that you, not as a human, either, but as a being in this universe, can become ever so slightly better than you were. I went through living hell when I didn't realize these simple things, even which shoe I put on first in the morning, mattered. All of them matter. So try again, and try harder. And then, if it still doesn't work, keep at it. You'll get laughed at now, but after all is said and done every one will know who was the better man in the end. Despite it all, love ***IS*** necessary. "
1.Wtf are you talking about? 2.She ended her sentance "with isn't that part of being human" referring to love.I was explaining to her that you don't have to ever have that feeling to be human. 3.In 2008 you can't trust anybody.I could trust anybody in '05 and I can't trust them now.Females are slimey and so are Males,humans are easily bored and sex means more than relationships now so...In my opinion until I find a girl I can trust and I can prove she is truely in love with me as much as I am with her...I say f#ck'em and move on."
1.) Can you read? 2.) Sex is slightly more than just a relationship, pal 3.) You sound like you have an inferiority complex. F#ck and move on is the way to say: sorry this is about all I can do for you, so I'm going to do the least I possibly can. Too many people live like this (you'll have an STD in 3 weeks, I assure you...if you're really such a stud) and guess how many of them are dead or dying? Never mind, don't answer that question. You sound depressed enough as it is. "
1.I can read,but your gettin awfully upset about this. 2.Unless it's with your wife or someone you are really in love with,or when you firt lose you "V-card".Other than that sex is a moment of pleasure and a reason to brag. 3.For the last time I AM NOT DEPRESSED! I was curious.I don't personally know you people.I lot of people I do know don't think much of relationships and rarely get serious for various reasons.Damn!"
Don't complain about me getting upset about your idiotic lifestyle lol I'm not upset, just kind of sad for you. A moment of pleasure? A reason to brag? Sexist, much?"
OMG are you kidding me.Forget it I shouldn't have asked the question.I will never understand why your sad for me! I guess not caring about anyones feelings until your sure they have feelings for you and not caring about sex unless to get a nut off when your not in love with the person your with is idiotic somehow?"

If I could point out all the grammatical mistakes I would...

but lets just drop it. If you want to talk about this then just PM me

I'm currently still traumatized by that monkey so I migt not put up much of an arguement lol

Cosmic Sentinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Cosmic Sentinel

I need to pee, I'm bored and I'm home alone.......

Walkingstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Walkingstone

Cosmic Sentinel says:

"I need to pee, I'm bored and I'm home alone......."

Just a small snapshot of the thrill that's the life of a Comic Viner ;)

Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Mighty Magneto

Walkingstone says:

"Cosmic Sentinel says:

Just a small snapshot of the thrill that's the life of a Comic Viner ;)"

Muhahahahahaha

Walkingstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Walkingstone

Cosmic Sentinel says:

"Walkingstone says:
"Cosmic Sentinel says:

Like Ronan said, it's a rollercoaster.

I've gone full circle, which I think is also part of the trick.

"

That's impressive. You gonna quit while you're ahead? ;)

Cosmic Sentinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Cosmic Sentinel

Walkingstone says:

"Cosmic Sentinel says:

Like Ronan said, it's a rollercoaster.

I've gone full circle, which I think is also part of the trick.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#71  Edited By Methos

Cosmic Sentinel says:

see that line...

the one that says "TMI" in giant letters?

the one you just blurred past...

yeah, thats the one...

M

Cosmic Sentinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Cosmic Sentinel

Walkingstone says:

"Cosmic Sentinel says:
"Walkingstone says:
"Cosmic Sentinel says:
Like Ronan said, it's a rollercoaster. I've gone full circle, which I think is also part of the trick. "
That's impressive. You gonna quit while you're ahead? ;)"

That sounds far to sensible to be anything I'd do.

Cosmic Sentinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Cosmic Sentinel

Methos says:

"Cosmic Sentinel says:
see that line... the one that says "TMI" in giant letters? the one you just blurred past... yeah, thats the one... M"

Blur past it? I live so far away from that line I've never even seen it.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By King_Saturn

2007 was a good year for me.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#75  Edited By Static Shock

Colt Python says:

"Eating and Sleeping is at of being human.Love isn't essential.I don't see how people even bother wth relationships anymore because they almost never work out and just when you think you found someone special, they have sex with your best friend, or they come up with some dumb reason they can't be with you.Now it's all about One night if you know what I mean."

Not everybody is like that. That's just like saying everyone cheats, and we all know that isn't true. There's someone out there for everybody. Just gotta find the right one. Or, eventually, the right one will find you. Living a life without a woman in your life is a boring life to me. Just having sex with random women all the time isn't all it's cracked up to be. If I had to choose, I would spend the rest of my life as a happy married man, with a beautiful wife, two kids, a nice house, and everything that goes with it.

I have never fallen in love with a woman yet, but when I do, I honestly think I'm going to fall hard.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Apparition

Colt Python says:

"Eating and Sleeping is at of being human.Love isn't essential.I don't see how people even bother wth relationships anymore because they almost never work out and just when you think you found someone special, they have sex with your best friend, or they come up with some dumb reason they can't be with you.Now it's all about One night if you know what I mean."

wow had a tough life huh?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By King_Saturn

Apparition says:

"Colt Python says:
wow had a tough life huh? "

Well I must admit I havent always been totally faithful with Queen Saturn but I try. LOL

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Apparition

Colt Python says:

"Static Shock says:
"Colt Python says:
Not everybody is like that. That's just like saying everyone cheats, and we all know that isn't true. There's someone out there for everybody. Just gotta find the right one. Or, eventually, the right one will find you. Living a life without a woman in your life is a boring life to me. Just having sex with random women all the time isn't all it's cracked up to be. If I had to choose, I would spend the rest of my life as a happy married man, with a beautiful wife, two kids, a nice house, and everything that goes with it. I have never fallen in love with a woman yet, but when I do, I honestly think I'm going to fall hard."
Everybody is missing the point of my post. -I'm not saying everyone cheats,but every girl you go out with isn't going to be completely in love with you and relationships sometimes bring alot of problems into YOUR life because your trying to make your girl happy. -I know f#cking anything that walks isn't cool,but if you talk to alot of girls in which your friends and other people find attractive and you have sex with them and move on rather than dating them...You look like a pimp.Most of the time if a girl lets you hit the first time you meet her...she's not wife material. -I someday want to be married and have kids but until I find that girl, I don't give a sh!t about feelings,I'm bussin a nut and movin on."

uhhh good luck with that...

Crimson Orchid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#79  Edited By Crimson Orchid

'07 was waaaay better than my '06 year, by a long shot.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By King_Saturn

Apparition says:

"Colt Python says:
"Static Shock says:
"Colt Python says:
Not everybody is like that. That's just like saying everyone cheats, and we all know that isn't true. There's someone out there for everybody. Just gotta find the right one. Or, eventually, the right one will find you. Living a life without a woman in your life is a boring life to me. Just having sex with random women all the time isn't all it's cracked up to be. If I had to choose, I would spend the rest of my life as a happy married man, with a beautiful wife, two kids, a nice house, and everything that goes with it. I have never fallen in love with a woman yet, but when I do, I honestly think I'm going to fall hard."
Everybody is missing the point of my post. -I'm not saying everyone cheats,but every girl you go out with isn't going to be completely in love with you and relationships sometimes bring alot of problems into YOUR life because your trying to make your girl happy. -I know f#cking anything that walks isn't cool,but if you talk to alot of girls in which your friends and other people find attractive and you have sex with them and move on rather than dating them...You look like a pimp.Most of the time if a girl lets you hit the first time you meet her...she's not wife material. -I someday want to be married and have kids but until I find that girl, I don't give a sh!t about feelings,I'm bussin a nut and movin on."
uhhh good luck with that..."

Bussin a nut and movin on. LOL

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Apparition

Crimson Orchid says:

"'07 was waaaay better than my '06 year, by a long shot."

yeah i had a great year too!

King Saturn says:

"Apparition says:
"Colt Python says:
Well I must admit I havent always been totally faithful with Queen Saturn but I try. LOL"

as long as you try i guess...

Colt Python says:

"Apparition says:
"Colt Python says:
How does everyone keep getting that out of my post.I was generally saying,relationships are too much work so "get yours" and f#ck the relationship.I was also saying you don't need to be in love to be human.It would be nice to be in love but your not going to click with everyone you date like that."

lol yeah that's lovely

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Apparition

Colt Python says:

"Apparition says:
"Colt Python says:
"Static Shock says:
"Colt Python says:
uhhh good luck with that..."
I don't need good luck.It works..trust me. "

i'll take your word for it :)

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#83  Edited By Static Shock

Colt Python says:

"Everybody is missing the point of my post.-I'm not saying everyone cheats,but every girl you go out with isn't going to be completely in love with you and relationships sometimes bring alot of problems into YOUR life because your trying to make your girl happy.-I know f#cking anything that walks isn't cool,but if you talk to alot of girls in which your friends and other people find attractive and you have sex with them and move on rather than dating them...You look like a pimp.Most of the time if a girl lets you hit the first time you meet her...she's not wife material.-I someday want to be married and have kids but until I find that girl, I don't give a sh!t about feelings,I'm bussin a nut and movin on."

-Exactly, that's why I said find the RIGHT one. Everyone knows every girl you date isn't gonna be in love with you.

-So, looking like a pimp is a good thing!? What does being a pimp have to do with anything? How old are you? And, yeah, an easy chick isn't wifey material. But, soon, she'll grow up.

-That girl might find you even if you aren't looking...

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Apparition

Post Deleted.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Apparition

thanks guys i try :)

Nailana Lee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Nailana Lee

Apparition says:

"Colt Python says:
"Static Shock says:
"Colt Python says:
"Everybody is missing the point of my post. -I'm not saying everyone cheats,but every girl you go out with isn't going to be completely in love with you and relationships sometimes bring alot of problems into YOUR life because your trying to make your girl happy. -I know f#cking anything that walks isn't cool,but if you talk to alot of girls in which your friends and other people find attractive and you have sex with them and move on rather than dating them...You look like a pimp.Most of the time if a girl lets you hit the first time you meet her...she's not wife material. -I someday want to be married and have kids but until I find that girl, I don't give a sh!t about feelings,I'm bussin a nut and movin on."
-Exactly, that's why I said find the RIGHT one. Everyone knows every girl you date isn't gonna be in love with you. -So, looking like a pimp is a good thing!? What does being a pimp have to do with anything? How old are you? And, yeah, an easy chick isn't wifey material. But, soon, she'll grow up. -That girl might find you even if you aren't looking..."
Well everybody hopes to find the right one.I'm just saying until the time comes i'm not gonna get caught beatin if you get what i'm sayin."
geez is there no happy medium? can you not have found the right one and not be abusing yourself while looking at pornography???"

I have to speak for EC on this.. I know he'd be laughing his ass off if he read that comment.. Would probably even say "WE IN THERE!"

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By King_Saturn

Post Deleted.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By King_Saturn

Well we know now that 2008 sucks for the Patriots. They lose the SuperBowl and congress wants to speak to the Patriots about Spygate. This looks like a hell of a start for the Patiots in 2008.

aloe vera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#89  Edited By aloe vera

haha it was okay.