Negan Appears in Teaser for The Walking Dead Season Finale

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck

You can always count on things to go horribly wrong on AMC's. It's been a rough season so far, but with the mention of the name Negan, we know it's about to get a whole lot worse.

AMC has released a teaser image for the season finale.

No Caption Provided

Negan will be played by Jeffrey Dean Morgan and will appear with his weapon of choice, "Lucille," a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire. The villain from Robert Kirkman's comic series will make his debut in the show's season six finale this Sunday at 9:00 p.m. ET/PT on AMC.

NightFang3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By NightFang3

Negan needs to kill either Glen or Daryl, anyone else would just be a cop out

TheExile285

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 4

RIP Glen.

KritikalMassX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

I'll be scared if Daryl does get it because that would be a massive crapstorm from the fans.

chrisburgess99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

RIP Glen, Daryl, and Michone . I have a feeling The survivors will be reminiscent of Terminus. Everytime someone dies there is a witness.

mak13131313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

I have a feeling the season is going to end on the eeny meeny miny moe scene and we won't know who gets it until next season.

NightFang3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@kritikalmassx said:

@nightfang3 said:

I'll be scared if Daryl does get it because that would be a massive crapstorm from the fans.

And that would be the fault of the fans because nobody should be safe on this show just like the comics.

DonFelipe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 8

Then I guess it's time to start watching again!

warrior100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

glenn or Abraham .

Mfundroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I might actually start watching this show now. This Negan looks the guy you love to hate.

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

Negan or Dean Ambrose?

Anyway, I doubt Glenn will be killed off. They need a Asian to satisfy the diversity meter

It will most likely be Daryl (I HOPE the writers have the balls to kill him off), Abraham or Morgan. If they really want to be bold, they should pull a red wedding and kill off multiple characters.

~MiB

DeathandGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I love and hate that the show does its own thing. I love it because that means if you read the comics you can still enjoy the show, but hate it because just like the comics a character that you really like can easily get murkeded

Avatar image for deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3
deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

They already swapped Abraham with Denise, so I'm not sure they have the balls to kill off Glen.

Oh well, as long as it's not Michonne, I'll be okay.

Avatar image for turoksonofstone
turoksonofstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 24

@sprior93 said:

They already swapped Abraham with Denise, so I'm not sure they have the balls to kill off Glen.

Oh well, as long as it's not Michonne, I'll be okay.

it's Michonne I suspect. Though I cannot see how. Morgan maybe? The cell.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I still think Glen has a date with Lucille if you know what I mean ;)

ThomasElliot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ThomasElliot

Some may see it as a copout, but I'm thinking Carol or Morgan, seeing as how their stories were built up this season. Think about the season where Beth and Tyrese died, a lot of build up went into those characters, only to take them away.

Also think about the irony...Negan killing Morgan, then allowed to live and locked up in the cell built by the man he killed, who didn't believe in killing.

donmeca2020

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Awww crap this upcoming sunday is the last one til the usual october start up??? Sucks....

Anywho im curious to see whos gonna bite the big one. Glen,daryll,or abraham ?? As far as i HEARD the tv show kinda strays from the comic just a tad.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spoilers! They don't reveal who meets Lucille, but they do reveal how the scene will likely go down.

Apparently as soon as Negan picks his prey, the camera shifts to that persons PoV. He kills that person and the episode ends on a cliffhanger :/ we likely won't know who dies until we see the season 7 cast list smh

Anyways, even if the scene doesn't play out like above, I think there's a good chance this show will cop out and kill somebody like Tobin or Morgan. This show simply does not have balls anymore.

KorinY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So.... Daryl just died last episode and no one is talking about it? I know no one thinks he really died there, but it could happen

Ethan-Ricks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Ethan-Ricks

I think it'll be Carol or Daryl, with Morgan as a third possibility. Carol died long ago in the comics, and she's clearly losing it. Daryl is clearly not alright in the head with the whole Dwight and Denise thing and he's putting other people in danger, and with Morgan it'll be cruel irony for Negan to be locked in the cell the man he killed built.

Also, if it's true and that song is the theme of the finale, it's got a very Daryl feel to it. Not helped with the rumors that Merle and Beth will show back up, but considering that another rumor has it being in first person as a cliffhanger I don't know what to think.

Personally I think Trevschan is right and they'll kill offer least two characters. Either way it'll be pee pee pants city real soon.

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By linsanel_Doctor

@koriny said:

So.... Daryl just died last episode and no one is talking about it? I know no one thinks he really died there, but it could happen

It doesn't make any sense for them to kill Daryl off like that. Clearly they just want keep people guessing

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

my money's on daryl

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koriny said:

It doesn't make any sense for them to kill Daryl off like that. Clearly they just want keep people guessing

I'm pretty sure he just rolled under the dumpster giving his flesh wound time to heal so he could come out once again when it's safe

SilverPool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By SilverPool

I hope Daryl dies so I can see all the fans of this show cry over possibly the most overrated character in tv history.