• 78 results
  • 1
  • 2
Avatar image for cozy_da_djed_eye
#1 Posted by Cozy_Da_Djed_Eye (11039 posts) - - Show Bio

o_O

Avatar image for moywar700
#2 Posted by moywar700 (3013 posts) - - Show Bio

but he's only had like 12 issues and the're gonna kill him off already?

Avatar image for inverno
#3 Posted by Inverno (13756 posts) - - Show Bio

So what is the point of killing Peter Parker off so that you may bring him back just one year later? I mean when Captain America died he remained dead for some time (I think 5 to 6 years). I can't take Marvel anymore...

Avatar image for innervenom123
#4 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29887 posts) - - Show Bio

That would be hilarious.

Avatar image for ssejllenrad
#5 Posted by ssejllenrad (13095 posts) - - Show Bio

Awww heeeellllll noooooo! C'mon!!!! If this is true, I'll be so damn upset with Marvel.

@CaioTrubat said:

So what is the point of killing Peter Parker off so that you may bring him back just one year later? I mean when Captain America died he remained dead for some time (I think 5 to 6 years). I can't take Marvel anymore...

Just a wee bit over 2 years mate. Died in 07. Returned in 09.

Avatar image for utotheg38
#6 Posted by utotheg38 (19294 posts) - - Show Bio

@CaioTrubat said:

So what is the point of killing Peter Parker off so that you may bring him back just one year later? I mean when Captain America died he remained dead for some time (I think 5 to 6 years). I can't take Marvel anymore...

Well, I always thought he was coming back because of the prequel of the death of spiderman.

You know when mysterio had the zodiac key?

(I mean am I the only person who remembers that?)

Anyway i think the most opportune time Is the crossover of earth 616 and the ultimate universe.

Avatar image for _spider_man_
#7 Posted by .Spider-man. (3874 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes! Bring back Peter Parker.

Avatar image for utotheg38
#8 Posted by utotheg38 (19294 posts) - - Show Bio

What If Morales becomes the scarlet spider and Peter returns to his normal role?

Avatar image for holyserpent
#9 Posted by HolySerpent (13723 posts) - - Show Bio

That's marvel for you

Avatar image for inverno
#10 Edited by Inverno (13756 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssejllenrad: Thanks for the correction bro. I was too lazy to check up :-P even though this is just longer time he remained dead than Ultimate Peter Parker

Avatar image for ssejllenrad
#11 Posted by ssejllenrad (13095 posts) - - Show Bio

@utotheg38 said:

What If Morales becomes the scarlet spider and Peter returns to his normal role?

This idea is good. I don't mind Pete coming back as long as Miles stay around. Come to think of it, just invert the reds and black in Miles's costume and it kinda looks like Kaine's SS costume.

Avatar image for mega_spidey01
#12 Posted by Mega_spidey01 (3080 posts) - - Show Bio

i hope they don't kill off miles morales.

Avatar image for utotheg38
#13 Posted by utotheg38 (19294 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssejllenrad said:

@utotheg38 said:

What If Morales becomes the scarlet spider and Peter returns to his normal role?

This idea is good. I don't mind Pete coming back as long as Miles stay around. Come to think of it, just invert the reds and black in Miles's costume and it kinda looks like Kaine's SS costume.

Exactly.The only problem Is (I can almost gurantee It) That Miles book will most likely be canceled. I think It's good but People have issues with certain type of characters. SMH

Avatar image for innervenom123
#14 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29887 posts) - - Show Bio

@utotheg38 said:

What If Morales becomes the scarlet spider and Peter returns to his normal role?

Even more hilarious than Miles dying.

Avatar image for haydenclaireheroes
#15 Posted by haydenclaireheroes (11225 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope they don't kill him off so soon

Avatar image for cozy_da_djed_eye
#16 Posted by Cozy_Da_Djed_Eye (11039 posts) - - Show Bio

I bet this guy is really happy about the possibility of Miles being killed off lol

Loading Video...
Avatar image for utotheg38
#17 Posted by utotheg38 (19294 posts) - - Show Bio

@haydenclaireheroes said:

I hope they don't kill him off so soon

But you would like to see him die? XD

Avatar image for dernman
#18 Posted by Dernman (22126 posts) - - Show Bio

It would make it easier to cancel the Ultimate universe. Which they pretty much already destroyed.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
#19 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (45328 posts) - - Show Bio
@CozyDaPrynce said:

I bet this guy is really happy about the possibility of Miles being killed off lol

Loading Video...
This guy should be dragged behind a bus for a couple hundred miles 
Avatar image for baddamdog
#21 Posted by Baddamdog (2836 posts) - - Show Bio

It's just a cover, I really doubt they'll kill him off so soon after so much publicity and high critical acclaim.

Avatar image for lvenger
#22 Posted by lvenger (29458 posts) - - Show Bio

I really don't like the character. I don't see why Peter Parker was killed off and replaced with him as he is a bland, boring character. But to kill him off over a year after he replaced Peter Parker? Really Marvel? That's just a whole new level of killing your characters off.

Avatar image for noj
#23 Posted by noj (1400 posts) - - Show Bio

I REALLY hope so! Rather I hope that Peter comes back, not necessarily that Miles dies. Miles can stay alive if he must, I just want Peter back in his role as Spider-Man, and for Miles to go off to his own little corner of the Ultimate Universe where I can just ignore his existence.

Avatar image for batteredarmor
#24 Posted by BatteredArmor (6234 posts) - - Show Bio

It's a cover, nuff said

Avatar image for kallarkz
#25 Edited by Kallarkz (3389 posts) - - Show Bio

His head is obviously turned....why are we assuming that he is dead?

Wow people will believe anything just to get rid of Miles.

Avatar image for revamp
#26 Posted by ReVamp (23015 posts) - - Show Bio

@utotheg38 said:

What If Morales becomes the scarlet spider and Peter returns to his normal role?

That would be badass.

Avatar image for revamp
#27 Posted by ReVamp (23015 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp said:

@utotheg38 said:

What If Morales becomes the scarlet spider and Peter returns to his normal role?

That would be badass.

Actually, I'd like it better if Peter was the Scarlet Spider.

Avatar image for utotheg38
#28 Posted by utotheg38 (19294 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp said:

@ReVamp said:

@utotheg38 said:

What If Morales becomes the scarlet spider and Peter returns to his normal role?

That would be badass.

Actually, I'd like it better if Peter was the Scarlet Spider.

I suppose It would make sense Since everyone knows who he Is.

Maybe Relocate to Another state. Feasible

Avatar image for revamp
#29 Posted by ReVamp (23015 posts) - - Show Bio

@utotheg38 said:

@ReVamp said:

@ReVamp said:

@utotheg38 said:

What If Morales becomes the scarlet spider and Peter returns to his normal role?

That would be badass.

Actually, I'd like it better if Peter was the Scarlet Spider.

I suppose It would make sense Since everyone knows who he Is.

Maybe Relocate to Another state. Feasible

What I was thinking.

Avatar image for gundamheavyarms
#30 Posted by GundamHeavyarms (703 posts) - - Show Bio

Its a fake out, Miles has been a real cash cow for marvel there's no way that he'd be killed off so soon, from a business perspective it doesn't make sense. This cover was just to get people talking so that they would buy Spider-Men, they're trying to build up the level of hype we saw when Miles first debuted. As long as Bendis is protecting him, he'll be fine, and this is coming from someone who doesn't like miles.

Avatar image for the_stegman
#31 Posted by The Stegman (35885 posts) - - Show Bio

If it's true, it's probably just so they can bring Peter back. Marvel, U SO KRAZY!

Avatar image for haydenclaireheroes
#32 Posted by haydenclaireheroes (11225 posts) - - Show Bio

@utotheg38: No, I would like to see more stories with Miles. I just don't understand why they would kill him off after only like 10 issues.

Avatar image for cozy_da_djed_eye
#33 Posted by Cozy_Da_Djed_Eye (11039 posts) - - Show Bio

@haydenclaireheroes said:

@utotheg38: No, I would like to see more stories with Miles. I just don't understand why they would kill him off after only like 10 issues.

Don't mind me haydenclaireheroes I'm just quoting you to flood utotheg38's inbox.

Avatar image for evilvegeta74
#34 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4673 posts) - - Show Bio

@utotheg38: What types? Do you mean Black characters?

Avatar image for evilvegeta74
#35 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4673 posts) - - Show Bio

@aztek_the_lost: Is that Billybob and did he forget his rebel hat?

Avatar image for utotheg38
#36 Posted by utotheg38 (19294 posts) - - Show Bio

@CozyDaPrynce said:

@haydenclaireheroes said:

@utotheg38: No, I would like to see more stories with Miles. I just don't understand why they would kill him off after only like 10 issues.

Don't mind me haydenclaireheroes I'm just quoting you to flood utotheg38's inbox.

lol well played

Avatar image for mega_spidey01
#37 Posted by Mega_spidey01 (3080 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kallarkz said:

His head is obviously turned....why are we assuming that he is dead?

Wow people will believe anything just to get rid of Miles.

Avatar image for hoft013
#38 Posted by HoFT013 (6 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't kill him. Just bring Peter back.

Avatar image for skaddix
#39 Posted by Skaddix (3111 posts) - - Show Bio

Its a cover. Obviously Misleading.

Avatar image for thecannon
#40 Posted by TheCannon (20266 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackArmor said:

It's a cover, nuff said

This. I Know they have said they can put whatever they want on a cover and people will buy it as long as it looks interesting.

Avatar image for nudeviking
#41 Posted by Nudeviking (485 posts) - - Show Bio

@aztek_the_lost said:

@CozyDaPrynce said:

I bet this guy is really happy about the possibility of Miles being killed off lol

Loading Video...

HAHAHAHA! My favorite part is it begins with him claiming to have a wife...

Not a wife...a "goddamn wife."

Avatar image for degraaf
#42 Posted by DEGRAAF (8400 posts) - - Show Bio

This doesnt surprise me at all. They will either bring Peter back or maybe start the clone saga (if they havent already) in the Ultimate Universe. I could see them bringing Ben Riely in

Avatar image for sesquipedalophobe
#43 Posted by sesquipedalophobe (5288 posts) - - Show Bio

Miles @Nudeviking said:

@aztek_the_lost said:

@CozyDaPrynce said:

I bet this guy is really happy about the possibility of Miles being killed off lol

Loading Video...

HAHAHAHA! My favorite part is it begins with him claiming to have a wife...

Not a wife...a "goddamn wife."

Spider-Man shirt, hat, drapes, wallet, keychain and Spider-Man wife. His biggest flaw was saying Ultimate Peter Parker is iconic.

Avatar image for infamousfish
#44 Posted by InfamousFish (378 posts) - - Show Bio

I enjoy this series with Miles in it. Love the story, characters, and some of Mile's new powers. And since he is bringing in $ for Marvel, I don't see why they would kill him off.

Avatar image for rumble_man
#45 Posted by Rumble Man (11197 posts) - - Show Bio

Whuaat?

you kill off white dude to replace him with multiracial dude

then you kill multiracial dude to replace him with .... ?

make up your mind marvel

Avatar image for moywar700
#46 Edited by moywar700 (3013 posts) - - Show Bio

Here is how I imagined the ending for current ultimate spider-man. Peter gets brought back to life because nick fury found a way to do so. Peter Parker is evil and kills people and miles has to stop him. They get in a big fight and miles is about to lose but he wins because he outsmarts peter parker and kills him by accident. Miles looks out and says " it's finally over." He gives a big great sigh and we have the last panel is a close-up shot of his eye to show how weary is it. It's to show how grown up he's gotten.

Avatar image for outlawrenegade
#47 Posted by OutlawRenegade (1394 posts) - - Show Bio

@moywar700 said:

Here is how I imagined the ending for current ultimate spider-man. Peter gets brought back to life because nick fury found a way to do so. Peter Parker is evil and kills people and miles has to stop him. They get in a big fight and miles is about to lose but he wins because he outsmarts peter parker and kills him by accident. Miles looks out and says " it's finally over." He gives a big great sigh and we have the last panel is a close-up shot and his eye and how weary is it. It's to show how grown up he's gotten.

Then evil Peter's hand pops up, and we see a scar on his face. "Call me Kaine"

Avatar image for moywar700
#48 Posted by moywar700 (3013 posts) - - Show Bio

@OutlawRenegade said:

@moywar700 said:

Here is how I imagined the ending for current ultimate spider-man. Peter gets brought back to life because nick fury found a way to do so. Peter Parker is evil and kills people and miles has to stop him. They get in a big fight and miles is about to lose but he wins because he outsmarts peter parker and kills him by accident. Miles looks out and says " it's finally over." He gives a big great sigh and we have the last panel is a close-up shot and his eye and how weary is it. It's to show how grown up he's gotten.

Then evil Peter's hand pops up, and we see a scar on his face. "Call me Kaine"

=o

Avatar image for infamousfish
#49 Posted by InfamousFish (378 posts) - - Show Bio

@moywar700: I don't think Miles will outsmart Peter, but good ending.

Avatar image for primmaster64
#50 Posted by Primmaster64 (21668 posts) - - Show Bio

You die, you stay dead.