Superman
Hyperman

NeonPheonix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

Potentially, gl but currently Superman, the Flash, MMH.

That is by power, however if this is a fight to the death final three in this order... MMH or Batman for 2nd and 3rd and Superman is the last leaguer standing.

Stefano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Martian Manhunter, Shazam and Hal Jordan

Superbat420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Green lantern, superman, and flash, sorry to break it to everyone but the Martian manhunter doesn't count as justice league anymore, he's jla

myround0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It really matters who we are talking about. If we are talking John Stewart, Hal Jordan Wall West and Clark Kent, then the top three are John, Hal, and Wally. If we are talking Hal, Wally, and Clark, then it goes in that order.

Green Lanterns, John Stewart and Hal Jordan, which will at some point become Lanterns, both will have multiple emotions they control. I think due to John's experience he will be the most powerful, simply because the Guardians will see him more likely to use his power the way the guardians would like to see it used. John has been a Guardian of a Universe and he was selected by the Guardians, not the ring, because his willpower exceeded the upper limits of the green ring, which is why he will be given multiple emotions. But please do not confuse John being the most powerful with being able to defeat Hal in every battle, each and every Lantern wields his own ring. The likelihood of John defeating Hal is a 3 out of 5 chance, but John is not likely to engage in a battle with a teammate. John has more power and is the most powerful, but any Lantern can over come another Lantern which is why the Green guys know who's Alpha, and why they rarely ever battle. Again, John is a team player and is the least likely to every engage a team mate. Reason one he believes in teamwork as a Marine, and reason two, his POWER IS AMONG THE GREATEST IN THE UNIVERSE.

Much of what I said about John can be stated about Hal. While Hal to is a Green Lantern and in most cases will wear the Green lantern symbol, he will often use the White light of the white, and most powerful, ring. Both he and John will have this power along with the Blue rings which means they will no longer require the Green lantern to power their rings. John will differ by carrying the Indigo ring while Hal will carry the Red of rage. Not a huge fan of teammate battles, but while clearly John will be more powerful due to his experience and the Guardians trust in him Hal was still his trainer. John nor Hal wants to do battle with each other but inside the Justice League John while he protect all, however, Hawkgirl and Flash aren't to be messed with.

Flash is the surprise because he is more powerful than Superman, but he is not concerned with that at all. The Speed force makes him one of maybe a hand full of beings who could poses a challenge to a Lantern who is not a Lantern, nor is he a God. The Properties of his origin are unknown to him and he doesn't care to find out. That said Flash can without moving a muscle speed himself up so fast he can phase through solid objects even a Superman punch would just pass right through him. He could also make himself so dense he could posses the power of Superman's mightiest blow while running at top speed. Imagine that Mass slamming into anything, the limitless speed and the infinite power, remember his top speed being limitless. All Flash knows is that in time of need he gets a super adrenaline rush and his body does things he can't duplicate, which in reality he can but he doesn't take the time to figure it out. In reality once he obtains the suit from Oa, the speed force (SF) will realize, not Flash, the SF his human physiology is no longer threaten by the use of his limitless powers. Flash will discover his new talents like he can breath in space, but also he can strike like lightning and be in several places at once. But make no mistake about it Flash has the power to give Lantern's fits, and any other omnipotent god like beings fits simple because he can move faster than the speed of time. Flash and John will never do battle and it is not likely Hal will engage Wally either, but Guy would to include race Flash to the point of almost tearing the entire Universe apart. Wait until Big Brother John hears about this. I am sure Hal will scold Guy, but John and Wally nothing like big brother scolding little brother. Keep in mind Johns only blood relative is a Black Lantern who may someday team up with Sinestro...

Superman is without a doubt powerful, but he is not the most and that is largely due to winning all his battles, the only thing people have seen over the last few years is how invulnerable Superman is. That is part of his evolution process. As long as Superman defeats or beats his opponents in battle, his body doesn't grow. Superman has tremendous powers, and even more than we have yet to see. Thanks to the battle with Doomsday you can see he is much strong and able to take even more damage, but on the offensive end at some point he will be taken down and his body will adjust, adding the yellow ring of Oa will help Superman's evolution. At some point Superman will be able to split himself in to multiple images of himself, he will be able to teleport, during battles, himself over short distances. His battles with Darkseid will allow him to project his heat beam through, over, under and around objects at his will...No doubt either of these guys could take down the next but as power goes my list is. Superman's greatest power is that of evolution which is stymied by the fact he always wins. But in defeat he wins, of a power that would have given him the ability to win, more often that not he gains that power. But, because he always wins he can't evolve. No one knows what or when his evolution process if ever with end. The only thing we know is he and Kara are the last of their race, the yellow sun powers him, mix in the yellow ring of Oa and even planets with a red sun have very little effects on him, yes the red sun still has an effect but it will take ten full years of the red sun radiation to reduce him to Kryptonian strength, however breaking that cycle with the yellow sun would restart that count. Kryptonite still has an effect and the Green hurts him the most but it is not instant like it use to be, but within one hour his strength is noticably decreased. After 20 hours the yellow ring will do what all rings do for Lanterns protect the vital parts in a safe dimension inside the ring...this is where Superman's evolution process comes from...If you can just wake him up he will have a new power...

John Stewart

Hal Jordan

Wally West

Clark Kent...

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

NeonPheonix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#157  Edited By NeonPheonix

Superman, MMH, and Captain Atom

TheComicPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash ( Wally West)

Matian Manhunter

Superman

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#159  Edited By Pokeysteve

In character:

J'onn

Superman

Wonder Woman

On paper:

Wally

J'onn

Superman

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

mm batman superman

kilowog52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm sure the Spectre has never been a member of the any incarnation of the JLA. He was a founding member of the JSA. And I haven't really read any Silver Age stuff, but my JLA guidebook specifically says the Phantom Stranger turned down membership. I'm going with the assumption that the character actually has to have been a member of the League, though through any of its various incarnations. And you can't say the Spectre was a member of the League because Hal was his host at one point. Hal was not a member of the League while hosting Spectre. Furthermore, though Dr. Manhattan was based on Captain Atom, I feel like the New 52 has turned Nate into the former. Prior to the New 52, he was just a guy within a metal containment body who could absorb and fire atomic energy. He was powerful enough, but the New 52 had to turn him into God. I don't appreciate that. That being said, I will not include the New 52 version of that character in this list because it was only in that continuity that he had these extra powers, and in that same continuity, he was never a League member. Furthermore, since this is a power-measuring contest, weaknesses will not be factored in.

Here we go.

1. Dr. Fate (Kent Nelson)

2. Firestorm (Ronny Raymond & Martin Stein)

3. Martian Manhunter (J'onn J'onzz [duh])

While I would put Zatanna in there since she can basically do anything with magic, I did not want to be too redundant with the magic thing and Dr. Fate is more powerful. Firestorm is limited only by his own faults and has no effect on organic matter. So power-wise he's up there. Then of course the obvious answer in terms of physical power would be Superman. However, I don't understand how anyone could argue that someone with all the same powers as Superman, on par with his, who also happens to be one of the most powerful telepaths and have other abilities such as invisibility, intangibility, shape-shifting, size-shifting, density-shifting, etc. could be less powerful than Supes.

While Superman, Captain Atom, Captain Marvel, Wonder Woman, Flash, etc are extremely powerful, they can't top these guys. And all you folks saying Batman is in the running need to realize that this is a contest of power and not resourcefulness or anything that Bats uses to get the edge. In power, he's better than Green Arrow, maybe Atom or Hawkman, but not really, I don't know who else.

For the fourth place position, I'd have to insert any member of the Green Lantern Corps who also has happened to be in the League at one time or another. They're all spectacular and I'm comparing them to other Leaguers, not each other. I'm not saying they could necessarily easily beat Supes or Flash, but that they have more power.

I always like to talk about regular super-powered characters in a separate category from those vastly powerful mystic or cosmic characters, such as the Presence, Eclipso, Synnar the Demiurge, Neron, Blaze, or whoever is in charge of Hell at the time, and even the Guardians of the Universe. In this first category, I'd say out of all DC characters, the most powerful is Sodam Yat, the Daxamite with all the powers of Superman, plus he's a Green Lantern. And for a while he was the host of Ion. I don't think it was very realistic when Superboy Prime supposedly beat him. But of course, in this contest we're limited to past and present Leaguers.

abhilegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By abhilegend

Superman.

Martian Manhunter.

Wonder Woman.

I didn't use Dr. Fate since he's primarily a JSA member. As for Superman/Martian Manhunter comparison, superman has been said to be more powerful than J'onn at least 15 times and J'onn himself has acknowledged it. You can always bring up Trial By Fire but it was more of an anomaly than a regular showing.

However, I don't understand how anyone could argue that someone with all the same powers as Superman, on par with his, who also happens to be one of the most powerful telepaths and have other abilities such as invisibility, intangibility, shape-shifting, size-shifting, density-shifting, etc. could be less powerful than Supes.

Because numbers of powers don't mean you're more powerful. Iron Man has every power you can name at one point or another in his armor and yet he isn't as powerful as The Hulk even though hulk has only a basic power set. Superman is vastly stronger, durable, faster and all over more powerful than J'onn. The only meaningful power J'onn has over his is telepathy and its not enough. If you want I can post every time superman and J'onn have been compared in power and believe me Superman leaves J'onn in dust.

Avatar image for cyclonus_the_warrior
Cyclonus_The_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 463

User Lists: 1

Superman, because he holds himself back a majority of the time.

Flash, the things he can do when necessary.

Martian Manhunter, just the things he can do.

Honorable mentions: Green Lantern, Captain Marvel, and Wonder Woman. Those who think Batman, well, right out the gate that's a joke, but if he has time to prepare for them, again well, check out JLA: Tower of Babel.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By dondave

Martian Manhunter

Wally West

Hal Jordan

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Martian Manhunter without a doubt, then its between Superman, Shazam and Flash...I guess Shazam doesn't really have the history, so I go MM, Superman and Flash.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

Firestorm.

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By Bezza

Oh and of the major JL members although on paper MM is the most powerful, or perhaps Flash theoretically could be, I think Superman still takes the crown. Why? Well I come back again to the Doomsday series of books. When DD took down ALL the JLA, who beat him when all the others failed? Superman. Superman has the experience, the right mix of speed and brute strength and mental toughness to succeed where the others eventually fail...its his destiny..

deaditegonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By deaditegonzo
  • Superman
  • Martian Manhunter
  • Shazam/Captain Marvel
RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash, Constantine and Martian Manhunter

THORSON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

batman fans will give it to batman 3 times.

i'll say clark, diana, J'onn

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By TheMagicStik

All Time:

Doctor Fate

Flash

Captain Atom

Current:

Superman

Wonder Woman

Flash (Replace with MMH if you consider anybody that has been JL in new 52)

LexLuthor11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By LexLuthor11

Doctor Fate

Martian Manhunter

Flash

EnigmaLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By EnigmaLantern

Superman and Martian Manhunter are musts, I can't see anyone else in the Justice League who can match those two. Last spot is up for grabs really, probably between Flash, Green Lantern, Wonder Woman and Shazam.

Muffin_Sangria

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That obvious answer is Batman, Batman, and Batman.

Al_capOWN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By Al_capOWN

I don't read flash nor know much about him, but how is he powerful? He's not strong is he? Thought he was only fast.

Lightblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman, Wonder Woman, and Flash.

Avatar image for whowatchesthewatchmen
Whowatchesthewatchmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman

Martian Manhunter

Wonder Woman

ClarkKent12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supes, MM and GL/Flash

redwing9111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1 superman 2 wonderwoman 3 martian manhunter

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman.

SailorFreeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

1. Martian Manhunter

2. Hawkgirl

3. Batman

(im taking these from the original 7 if i was listing from Justice League Unlimited it would be way too hard to choose)

Transformaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

superman cap marvel.. ww is more consistent than gl

Avatar image for blazingwolf1994
blazingwolf1994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman Wonder woman & Hulk

KingMagnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The trinity.

FlashKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 19

Using original 7

Martian Manhunter

Superman

The Flash

VanderSEXXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

If we use the entire history of the JLA's members then it's definitely

1. Martian Manhunter
  2. The Flash.
  3. Superman

THIS!

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

If we use the entire history of the JLA's members then it's definitely

1. Martian Manhunter
  2. The Flash.
  3. Superman

THIS!

Yes I agree too...people think Flash is just fast, but forget his wide ranging powers, such as being able to phase through objects, speed steal, resist telepathy and so on. Martin Manhunter is possibly the most powerful of all. I'd like to think a green lantern would be up there, but the way the stories have been written in recent years, I'm afraid not and obviously Superman. Shazam SHOULD in theory be equal to Superman, but in the New 52, the character is still quite new and not fully powered up yet.

the_comebacks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 51

#189  Edited By the_comebacks

agree with above-but different order

Flash

Superman

Martian Manhunter

Avatar image for youmessinwithme
youmessinwithme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By youmessinwithme

1. Flash (wally west) he is powerful enough to defeat the entire league before any of them can think. Yeah he's the strongest by far.

2. Martian Manhunter. according to Superman MM is as powerful as the whole league combined... and he's got all SUperman's powers on almost the same level plus he has a ton of other powers which pretty much make it a no contest.

3. Superman. if it were pre-new 52 i'd be tempted to say Captain Marvel/Shazam but in the new 52 it's pretty clear Superman edges him out in the physical traits and Superman has the potential to Sundip and vastly increase his powers.

if were still counting Kyle even as a white Lantern than he should be on this list.

Goldtaker1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Martian Manhunter - Has every power you can imagine lol

Superman - a close second has nearly as many awesome powers as MM pretty much invincible and his strength is almost never ending add to that heat vision super breath and his other abilites awesome!

Wonderwoman- Amazonian princess just under Superman level power in terms of strength and blunt force invulnarability (can be shot stabbed unless she blocks it) also is the Bruce lee of the DC world lol and has magical weapons

Batman No super powers whatsoever but has the best mind on the planet and on most other planets also has an array of cool gadgets I put Batman as fouth because he deserved a mention and is part of the trinity

Goldtaker1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@speedforce23: Why are alot of people saying flash what does he have besides speed ? dont know much about Flash does he have other abilities like super strength or something ?

Pizzaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Flash

2. Martian Manhunter

3.Half Jordan

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@myround0 said:

It really matters who we are talking about. If we are talking John Stewart, Hal Jordan Wall West and Clark Kent, then the top three are John, Hal, and Wally. If we are talking Hal, Wally, and Clark, then it goes in that order.

Green Lanterns, John Stewart and Hal Jordan, which will at some point become Lanterns, both will have multiple emotions they control. I think due to John's experience he will be the most powerful, simply because the Guardians will see him more likely to use his power the way the guardians would like to see it used. John has been a Guardian of a Universe and he was selected by the Guardians, not the ring, because his willpower exceeded the upper limits of the green ring, which is why he will be given multiple emotions. But please do not confuse John being the most powerful with being able to defeat Hal in every battle, each and every Lantern wields his own ring. The likelihood of John defeating Hal is a 3 out of 5 chance, but John is not likely to engage in a battle with a teammate. John has more power and is the most powerful, but any Lantern can over come another Lantern which is why the Green guys know who's Alpha, and why they rarely ever battle. Again, John is a team player and is the least likely to every engage a team mate. Reason one he believes in teamwork as a Marine, and reason two, his POWER IS AMONG THE GREATEST IN THE UNIVERSE.

Much of what I said about John can be stated about Hal. While Hal to is a Green Lantern and in most cases will wear the Green lantern symbol, he will often use the White light of the white, and most powerful, ring. Both he and John will have this power along with the Blue rings which means they will no longer require the Green lantern to power their rings. John will differ by carrying the Indigo ring while Hal will carry the Red of rage. Not a huge fan of teammate battles, but while clearly John will be more powerful due to his experience and the Guardians trust in him Hal was still his trainer. John nor Hal wants to do battle with each other but inside the Justice League John while he protect all, however, Hawkgirl and Flash aren't to be messed with.

Flash is the surprise because he is more powerful than Superman, but he is not concerned with that at all. The Speed force makes him one of maybe a hand full of beings who could poses a challenge to a Lantern who is not a Lantern, nor is he a God. The Properties of his origin are unknown to him and he doesn't care to find out. That said Flash can without moving a muscle speed himself up so fast he can phase through solid objects even a Superman punch would just pass right through him. He could also make himself so dense he could posses the power of Superman's mightiest blow while running at top speed. Imagine that Mass slamming into anything, the limitless speed and the infinite power, remember his top speed being limitless. All Flash knows is that in time of need he gets a super adrenaline rush and his body does things he can't duplicate, which in reality he can but he doesn't take the time to figure it out. In reality once he obtains the suit from Oa, the speed force (SF) will realize, not Flash, the SF his human physiology is no longer threaten by the use of his limitless powers. Flash will discover his new talents like he can breath in space, but also he can strike like lightning and be in several places at once. But make no mistake about it Flash has the power to give Lantern's fits, and any other omnipotent god like beings fits simple because he can move faster than the speed of time. Flash and John will never do battle and it is not likely Hal will engage Wally either, but Guy would to include race Flash to the point of almost tearing the entire Universe apart. Wait until Big Brother John hears about this. I am sure Hal will scold Guy, but John and Wally nothing like big brother scolding little brother. Keep in mind Johns only blood relative is a Black Lantern who may someday team up with Sinestro...

Superman is without a doubt powerful, but he is not the most and that is largely due to winning all his battles, the only thing people have seen over the last few years is how invulnerable Superman is. That is part of his evolution process. As long as Superman defeats or beats his opponents in battle, his body doesn't grow. Superman has tremendous powers, and even more than we have yet to see. Thanks to the battle with Doomsday you can see he is much strong and able to take even more damage, but on the offensive end at some point he will be taken down and his body will adjust, adding the yellow ring of Oa will help Superman's evolution. At some point Superman will be able to split himself in to multiple images of himself, he will be able to teleport, during battles, himself over short distances. His battles with Darkseid will allow him to project his heat beam through, over, under and around objects at his will...No doubt either of these guys could take down the next but as power goes my list is. Superman's greatest power is that of evolution which is stymied by the fact he always wins. But in defeat he wins, of a power that would have given him the ability to win, more often that not he gains that power. But, because he always wins he can't evolve. No one knows what or when his evolution process if ever with end. The only thing we know is he and Kara are the last of their race, the yellow sun powers him, mix in the yellow ring of Oa and even planets with a red sun have very little effects on him, yes the red sun still has an effect but it will take ten full years of the red sun radiation to reduce him to Kryptonian strength, however breaking that cycle with the yellow sun would restart that count. Kryptonite still has an effect and the Green hurts him the most but it is not instant like it use to be, but within one hour his strength is noticably decreased. After 20 hours the yellow ring will do what all rings do for Lanterns protect the vital parts in a safe dimension inside the ring...this is where Superman's evolution process comes from...If you can just wake him up he will have a new power...

John Stewart

Hal Jordan

Wally West

Clark Kent...

where are you pulling this from? Hal doesnt have the white power ring.

Where are you getting your info stating Flash is more powerful than Superman?

Everything you put in this sounds like fan fiction

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pizzaman said:

1. Flash

2. Martian Manhunter

3.Half Jordan

why would hal jordan be on the most powerful? He was shown beaten on multiple occasions

THORSON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

supes manhunter wonderlady

bATMAN IS BOARDER LINE BECAUSE HIS PREP IS INVINCIBLE.

Aquaneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 40

In terms of The Magnificent Seven :

1. Martian Manhunter
  2. Superman
  3. Wonder Woman
  4. The Flash
  5. Aquaman
  6. Green Lantern
  7. Batman

I've got to be fair even though Aquaman is my favorite the top 4 would beat him in a fight.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• Superman
  • The Flash
  • Martian Manhunter
Al_capOWN

Forum Posts