• 110 results
atonemented

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By atonemented

i don't think anythings happening with her and dick until way later (but i do think they should get together eventually/it's obvious they will) and the thing w/ the flight attendant felt really rushed...

jason and babs should give it a try, i think they would have an interesting dynamic and it'd be fun to see everyones reactions to it (bruce, dick, tim, her father, alfred, roy, starfire, etc). plus he was somewhat flirty with her (at least more so than he has been with any other relevant characters...) when she appeared in RHATO so idk something could maybe work that includes like them dealing with their different morals and general differences while still being attracted to each other somehow/i want them to interact more.

SupBatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By SupBatz

Maybe as a one time kind of thing but I can't see that working out for any sort of exteded period of time.

I always though Jason (New52) and Cass Cain would be an interesting pair. Also doubt it would work for an extnded period but i might be interesting as a one-time kind of thing.

redhoodx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By redhoodx

@SupBatz: I think jason and cassandra could work. and as for barbra and jason with the new direction scott lobdell is taking jason, I think that it is not impossible.

TheCowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By TheCowman

Babs AND Cass deserve better.

JonSmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By JonSmith

Wouldn't work. Jason's a killer, trained by assassins and adopting the name of both a thief and a psychopath. Barbara's the daughter of a cop, trained by Batman. Jason's willingness to cross the line would be unacceptable to Barbara. Even if he held off on the killing, something would go wrong and he'd kill someone in cold blood. The relationship would never work.

As for Jason and Cassandra, THAT's a combo I like.

EnSabahNurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By EnSabahNurX

@SupBatz said:

Maybe as a one time kind of thing but I can't see that working out for any sort of exteded period of time.

I always though Jason (New52) and Cass Cain would be an interesting pair. Also doubt it would work for an extnded period but i might be interesting as a one-time kind of thing.

Actually i could see cas and jason working out as a team, couple wise i think for a small period of time it would be interesting. They should introduce cass in RHTO

Avatar image for deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1
deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No.

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By danhimself

no

TheCrowbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9  Edited By TheCrowbar

No. It would be a violation of both characters.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#10  Edited By Mercy_

No, he definitely should not.

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#11  Edited By InnerVenom123

LOL NO

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#12  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Mercy_ said:

I agree. He deserves something better than to be in a crippling relationship with her.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Mercy_

@god_spawn said:

@Mercy_ said:

I agree. He deserves something better than to be in a crippling relationship with her.

You're so funny, GS.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#14  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Mercy_: Thank you. It's one of my many charms.

SoA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#15  Edited By SoA

right because dating a guy who uses a code name that was formerly of a another guy that traumatized you and scarred you for life makes him that much more desirable :p

Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Crom-Cruach

@TheCowman said:

Babs AND Cass deserve better.

arnoldoaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#17  Edited By arnoldoaad
No Caption Provided
Avatar image for smart_dork_dude
Smart_Dork_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#18  Edited By Smart_Dork_Dude

Not happening. Though an older Cassandra Cain wouldn't be out of the question for me. Really I'll take ANY excuse to see Cassandra back in the DCU period. I don't care if she's Batgirl or whatever, I just wanna see her.

Avatar image for nathaniel_christopher
Nathaniel_Christopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LMFAO not in this reality.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By daredevil21134

@Nathaniel_Christopher said:

LMFAO not in this reality.

Don't underetimate DC

Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#21  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt

No, for one thing, he's gay.

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#22  Edited By John Valentine

Hahaha, no!

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

#23  Edited By MadeinBangladesh

yes

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He should date Aunt May

Avatar image for consolemaster001
consolemaster001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#25  Edited By consolemaster001

nope

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By z3ro180

No babs is a stick In the mud

Avatar image for teamunitednerds
TeamUnitedNerds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#27  Edited By TeamUnitedNerds

Naw, it doesn't doesn't seem right. Todd strikes me as a loner

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#28  Edited By waezi2

@JonSmith: yeah, well, Babs has apperently no problem working with Manhunter or stealing money from internet bank-accounts, treat Misfit like shit, spy on her best friend, are rude agianst 96% of humanity because... well,she has the ability to talk, and... no wait, that was the old dc universe. well, I wrote all of this, so I might as well post it. But you get my drill, right? Oh, and aint Red a little... young? But then again, Wondergirl had no problem having sex with Superboy.

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#29  Edited By PowerHerc

Nah, she should be with Dick.

JonSmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By JonSmith

@waezi2 said:

yeah, well, Babs has apperently no problem working with Manhunter or stealing money from internet bank-accounts, treat Misfit like shit, spy on her best friend, are rude agianst 96% of humanity because... well,she has the ability to talk, and... no wait, that was the old dc universe. well, I wrote all of this, so I might as well post it. But you get my drill, right? Oh, and aint Red a little... young? But then again, Wondergirl had no problem having sex with Superboy.

If by Manhunter, you mean J'onn J'onzz, then that would imply you consider the vast majority of the old League bad. As for stealing money from internet bank-accounts, meh, she probably only stole from the bad guys. What's good enough for Robin Hood is good enough for her. And that was probably money that would have been used for purchasing drugs and/or firearms. Or worse. As for the rest... None of those things puts her on par with A TRAINED KILLER ASSASSIN. There is a difference between people with a bad attitude and people who consider a death toll in the dozens to be a slow day.

Granted, I'm exaggerating Jason's willingness to kill in that regard: I'm making it sound like he's psychopathic, when he's actually just more pragmatic. Regardless, my previous point still holds water.

JasonTodd11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NO! NO NO! NO! NO! Seriously people!? Babs and Jason? Hell No! Babs is way out of Jasons age group and she is more likely attracted to Dick in the New 52. Jason is far too much of an angry person to be any relationship at all, he's also too focussed on killing criminals and trying to kill members of the bat family, plus he and Babs barely know each other and I think Babs hates Jason as I heard she was very unfriendly to him during Death of the Family story arc.

thejman250

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NO! NO NO! NO! NO! Seriously people!? Babs and Jason? Hell No! Babs is way out of Jasons age group and she is more likely attracted to Dick in the New 52. Jason is far too much of an angry person to be any relationship at all, he's also too focussed on killing criminals and trying to kill members of the bat family, plus he and Babs barely know each other and I think Babs hates Jason as I heard she was very unfriendly to him during Death of the Family story arc.

- You clearly haven't read the series, so i suggest you don't make assumptions about it. Jason has already been in a relationship in the book. Therefore, he isn't "too much of an angry person" to be in a relationship.

- On topic: I believe Jason deserves much better than something like Barbara.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By daredevil21134

- You clearly haven't read the series, so i suggest you don't make assumptions about it. Jason has already been in a relationship in the book. Therefore, he isn't "too much of an angry person" to be in a relationship.

- On topic: I believe Jason deserves much better than something like Barbara.

I've always wanted him with Helena Bertinelli but that's never gonna happen now

thejman250

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thejman250 said:

- On topic: I believe Jason deserves much better than something like Barbara.d

- Yea, they basically got rid of that possibility by Removing Helena Bertinelli from existence.

- I would say Cassandra (they would make an interesting couple in my opinion) as well, but she's basically removed from existence as well.

- I honestly don't see many women in the New 52 continuity that i would like Jason to be with, there are simply not enough fish in the sea to find a suitable one at this point in time.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@daredevil21134 said:

@thejman250 said:

- Yea, they basically got rid of that possibility by Removing Helena Bertinelli from existence.

- I would say Cassandra (they would make an interesting couple in my opinion) as well, but she's basically removed from existence as well.

- I honestly don't see many women in the New 52 continuity that i would like Jason to be with, there are simply not enough fish in the sea to find a suitable one at this point in time.

I agree with you.But at some point I hope they bring back Helena Bertinelli

thejman250

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thejman250 said:

@daredevil21134 said:

@thejman250 said:

I agree with you.But at some point I hope they bring back Helena Bertinelli

- Agreed.

dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

Noone likes Isabel the flight attendant? JK

Maybe they should bring back Scarlet (Sasha) but not mutilate her. She wasn't bad looking before Pyg stuck that crazy mask on her.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dngn4774 said:

Noone likes Isabel the flight attendant? JK

Maybe they should bring back Scarlet (Sasha) but not mutilate her. She wasn't bad looking before Pyg stuck that crazy mask on her.

I wouldn't mind never seeing Sasha again lol.Since Helena Bertinelli is out the question my next pick is Black Canary

dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@daredevil21134: Nah, I don't like the idea of Todd making moves on Ollie's old flame. Even if this is new continuity I don't like when they pollute classic relationships. Cheshire could work and it would kinda make me laugh.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dngn4774 said:

@daredevil21134: Nah, I don't like the idea of Todd making moves on Ollie's old flame. Even if this is new continuity I don't like when they pollute classic relationships. Cheshire could work and it would kinda make me laugh.

I don't either but this is a different universe now

dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dngn4774 said:

But still I don't consider her dark enough. I think the only hope would be the creation of a new character. Though, that would require imagination and good writing, both of which DC is currently lacking.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dngn4774 said:

@daredevil21134 said:

@dngn4774 said:

But still I don't consider her dark enough. I think the only hope would be the creation of a new character. Though, that would require imagination and good writing, both of which DC is currently lacking.

I agree with you on all counts.But I still think Huntress would have been a great match

JasonTodd11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thejman250: if you are talking about Isabel or Essence, they dont count. Jason found solace in Essence during his training, so it wasnt a relatonship, its was just about s**. and Isabel, that was to give him an idea what dating a woman is like because he was curious as he knows that he will never have a relationship with anyone given the fact that hes filled with too much anger, rage and hatred and that its too late for him to have a relationship due to the fact the Joker took everything away from him when he killed Jason, taking away the life he could of have including the chance of having a relationship with women.

thejman250

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By thejman250

@jasontodd11 said:

@thejman250: if you are talking about Isabel or Essence, they dont count. Jason found solace in Essence during his training, so it wasnt a relatonship, its was just about s**. and Isabel, that was to give him an idea what dating a woman is like because he was curious as he knows that he will never have a relationship with anyone given the fact that hes filled with too much anger, rage and hatred and that its too late for him to have a relationship due to the fact the Joker took everything away from him when he killed Jason, taking away the life he could of have including the chance of having a relationship with women.

- You're basically trying to say that the relationships that he had in the book "don't count" as relationships because you think that they don't count for whatever reason, which is idiocy.

- A relationship, is a relationship sir. You don't create the rules of which relationships "count" and which ones do not.

- I suggest you keep your opinion to yourself, as you seem to think that your opinion is a canon fact.

- I don't know how you define relationship, but i don't really care either as it's only your opinion.

- As far as most people on this site(probably), Lobdell (most likely), and myself are concerned, he's been in relationships before. Get over it.

No Caption Provided

dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By dngn4774

@daredevil21134 said:

@dngn4774 said:

@daredevil21134 said:

@dngn4774 said:

I agree with you on all counts.But I still think Huntress would have been a great match

Yeah, but at least we can still dream. That's why I turn to fanfiction. Donna Troy would've been a good match too.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dngn4774: I like Donna Troy too but if you said Canary isn't dark enough for him what makes Donna better.Just wondering.

dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By dngn4774

@daredevil21134: It depends of the type of Jason Todd we're discussing. Pre 52 he was portrayed in so many different shades that it's hard to get a steady baseline on his morality (for lack of a better word). New 52 Jason and Countdown Jason would probably due better with Donna whereas Battle for the Cowl and Under the Red Hood Jason would probably work well with Huntress (Bertinelli).

I guess DT might also work out with a darker Jason as well, but I get the feeling that she would try to change him and he'd just end up bailing. Huntress is the only DC female that I believe could work with all versions of him. Rose Wilson would also be an insane hook up but I think they have like 0% chemistry with one another.

I think it would be cool if he dated someone who was darker than him. Like how Batman had Catwoman or Roy had Cheshire.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

#48  Edited By Teerack

Eww Barbra is grossest member of the bat family.

He should date Harper :3

No Caption Provided

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#49  Edited By Stronger

NOOOOOOOO

dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teerack: No way! Harper's just some rip off of the girl with the dragon tattoo. She's just some stereotypical goth girl who was brought in to modernize batman. There's nothing original about her.