How much power will the son of Mark and Eve have?

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I am saying this because Eve´s powers are pretty powerful and in combination with Mark powers he could eliminate all viltrumites if he wanted to. Think about the limitations that Eve´s powers have, there are only two the first one is because the mental block that the goverment put to her so that she is unable to change living beings but his son won´t have the mental block so that limitation is gone, the second limitation is her human body, we know that to change the molecular structure of some things she uses part of his body so because the human body is relative weak then that puts another limit to her, but her son will have the body of a viltrumite that will make his body far more resistant to the use of the powers. The son will far more powerful than both her mother and her father. With this power level he could beat every viltrumite.

Avatar image for g_money_christmas
G_Money_Christmas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

They will only be 1/4 Viltrumite since Mark is only half and there is nothing saying that Eve's powers will be passed down. They're not genetic, they were given to her by government experiments. Knowing Robert Kirkman, I'm sure their kid will have both powers but we won't know until their kid is born. Also, what's saying it will be a boy? That could be another twist. I think most people are expecting them to have a boy but we'll have to wait.

laidblack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

There's no such thing as "half or 1/4 viltrumite"

You got the blood, you're 100%