or

the Atom

bobthened

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

would like Black canary, but Dr Fate put her in another universe... so not really available

red hood would probably disappointingly like a mix between batman and deathstroke

Animal man would be better than Vixen

Atrocitus would be awesome

as would Black Manta

> Dr Fate but probably too powerful

> Darkseid but probably too powerful

> Vandal Savage

> Swamp Thing

> Phantom Stranger but probably too powerful

> John Constantine

> Mr Freeze / Captain Cold

> Firestorm

Tistilal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By Tistilal

Captain Cold, Clayface, Red Tornado, Black Manta, Captain Atom, Plastic Man, Beast Boy, Starfire, Firestorm, Cheetah, Blue Beetle, Booster Gold, Black Canary, Dr. Fate, King Shark and Amazo could all have amazing gameplay.

My honorable mentions would be Swamp Thing, Giganta, Larfleeze, Atrocitus, Ocean Master, Darkseid and Red Hood.

ZeroPlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

John Constantine

Atrocitus

Darkseid

Spectre

Captain Atom

Dr Fate

Black Canary

Cheetah

Phantom Stranger

etc...

Avatar image for kevomcwallcrawler
KevoMcWallCrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1.Captain Atom

2. Red Tornado

3. Gorilla Grodd.

4. Braniac

5. Black Canary

Avatar image for supermanfan7471
supermanfan7471

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd have to say my list would be large for a dlc but I would suggest Constantine, supergirl, power girl, atrocitus, blue beetle, black manta, poison ivy, Mr freeze, Gorilla grodd, reverse flash, and the watchmen

PurpleCandy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Spiderman!

Avatar image for mightyrearranger
mightyrearranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

If this game ever happens... :/

I'd love to see the Villains roster get a Legion of Doom treatment. Expanded and diverse. Add some more Titans to the Heroes roster, plus change up the mystical folks. I dropped Hawkwoman, Raven, Zatanna, Batgirl, Frost, Ares, Bane, Doomsday, Grundy, Zod, and Scorpion. Perhaps give Adam a little better Grapple game to make up for slimming down on the Brutes a bit.

Newcomers:

John Constantine - He'd have a bag of mid-range to long-range tricks, with an emphasis on traps. Maybe his special button could be to summon an angel or a demon, depending on whether he's winning or losing the fight?

Black Canary - Martial arts emphasis with the ranged scream to back her up if needed. Special button to change the hitbox of her scream, maybe?

Booster Gold - Special to get a force field, like Lex had in the last game. Some humor in his quotes. mid-range energy blasts from his gloves, somewhat clunky fighter up close.

Blue Beetle - Reyes costume. Lots of gadgets, but is differentiated from Cyborg by being quicker, but not as hard-hitting. Special could temporarily boost his flight speed and recovery from hits?

Starfire - Pretty straightforward energy attacks, maybe air-activated bursts to the ground? Special could power her up for higher-damage bursts?

Static - Not "new", per say. But would be welcome on console.

Darkseid - See Static^ So much more could be done with this guy. Brute with high durability.

Cheetah - Wavered between her and Circe for a while. Eventually decided her quickness with some bladed close attacks would be great. Some pouncing and rolling moves to make playing her feel like a hybrid of Rolento in SF and Sonya in MK. Special for poison claws or speed boost?

Captain Cold - Flash needs a rival! Cold would have lots of tricks. Special could be like Ollie's was last game: use the button while pushing different directions to call in the other 4 Rogues for support attacks. Heat Wave could put up a wall of fire. Mirror Master could activate teleports either on Cold or the opponent. Trickster could toss an exploding gumball trap as he glides by. And Weather Wiz could pull opponents closer or launch them with a gust, setting up for a combo.

Black Manta - Average movement speed with nice range on his laser, and deadly close range with his bladed weaponry. Special has to call forth a shark with a laser on its head, seriously... Ok, maybe a bladed weapon switch would be better.

Brainiac - Could get redundant with 'borg and Blue Beetle being in the game too. His special button should differentiate him. Perhaps something that exchanges the 2 players' positions, effectively messing with those who rely on stage interaction too much? Could fight similar to how Zod did, with an air of authority and like he's not even breaking a sweat.

Enchantress - To rival Constantine, give him a dangerous mystical villain. June Moon could have standard magic attacks similar to what Zatanna used in the last game. Special button could shift her stance into Enchantress, giving her more aggressive and evil-looking moves. Storm of Teeth as a super attack could be incredible!

Scarecrow (Arkhamverse) - I've wanted him to show up since his cameo in the last game. Special could be a style-change between his glove and a scythe? Or give him a metagame kind of power like Brainiac's. Something that would remind us of his really cool scenes in Asylum. Maybe take the opponent's meters off the screen so they're fighting blind? Or reverse their controls? Diabolical stuff that would really strike fear in even an experienced fighter.

Major Disaster - The wildcard pick on the bad guys' side. Rival to Booster Gold in terms of comedic relief for the villains. Pompous, but always screwing up, his attacks could all imply that he's hitting you by accident. Not sure of the Special on him. Maybe an attack that could damage him while either damaging the opponent or sapping them of their meter?

Clayface - Rivals Manhunter as a shapeshifter on the baddies' roster, but physically fights as more of a brute-type. Great opportunity to have his body always moving as he fights, clay churning in and out. He wouldn't be a move-copier like Double in Skullgirls, but his character animation could be similar to that. Could use blunt instruments that he pulls out of his own gooey innards.

Queen Bee - Another wildcard of sorts, but could be a great answer to Starfire, with plenty of airborne attacks and some projectiles. Quick, but again, best in the air. Perhaps her special could stun?

Vandal Savage - The power of Bane or Doomsday, but at a faster clip. Give him the Spear with his New-52 costume to add some variety and personality to the character. The only area I'm struggling with is his super could be too generic, similar to how disappointing Hawkgirl's, Shazam's, etc... were in the first game. But if he has the speed he's had in the New-52, his super could be brutal-looking enough to make up for its lack of flair in other areas.

I'm toying with the idea that having "Neutral" characters fill up part of the screen would be cool. Lobo and Catwoman would fall in with these choices:

Atrocitus - Almost nobody else in the DC Universe screams "NR Studios, I could be in your fighting games!" quite like Atrocitus. He spits acid blood, for the love of God! Could be an amazing brute-type, with dangerous grapples.

Etrigan - I said "almost nobody else" in my previous statement for a reason. Etrigan would be perfect too. Give him a sword plus some hellfire attacks and watch him go to town as a nimble and aggressive character.

Deadshot - I know a lot of people have shrugged at this possibility, remarking that Floyd's not really a hand-to-hand fighter and wouldn't be right for the game. What I think hasn't been noticed about his comic appearances is that he's a hell of an evasive character. His wrist-shooter game is all about countering if his cover is blown. Slade has his array of weaponry including his sword when he's not firing guns, give Floyd some tricky dodge-counters to add a new dynamic to the game and accompany his ranged potential. Heck, Jacqui's basically the same character in MKX, right? :p

The Shade - Was debating on which shadow-character to add, but Shade adds the highly needed element of class that the rest of the roster is missing. Also missing in most of the game, a solid porter, and ol' Richard can teleport with the best of 'em. Shadow creature summons galore! Plus, smacking down opponents with a cane is always a rewarding feeling in any fighting game.

wyattoak20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arsenal

starfire

beast boy

metallo

bizarro

toyman

wyattoak20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

captain boomerang sorry about captiam america post it was an acsident.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#162 k4tzm4n  Moderator

Four out of five so far!