gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck
No Caption Provided

They walk among you, and this Fall – they are blasting to the forefront of the Marvel Universe like never before! You thought you knew the Inhumans? Think again! Prepare for a new beginning this fall as Charles Soule and Steve McNiven, the team that brought you the blockbuster Death of Wolverine introduce you to the UNCANNY INHUMANS! Medusa! Black Bolt! Triton! Reader! Human Torch?! Beast?!

Eight months have passed. From her throne on New Attilan, Queen Medusa and her new paramour Johnny Storm seek to bolster Human and Inhuman relations with the world’s eyes upon them. Yet in the shadows, the Midnight King has other plans. Black Bolt now runs covert operations in service of a larger, more mysterious goal. What is he up to? Meanwhile, what could have happened between Inhumans and Mutants to make Beast join up with the Inhumans? Did we mention Kang the Conqueror, the most dangerous villain throughout Marvel’s history seeks to exploit the Inhumans for his own gain?

"Many things have changed in the Marvel Universe for the Inhumans in the eight months since the end of Secret Wars,” says series writer Charles Soule. “Something happened- something gigantic. Something that will affect Inhumans and Mutants alike. The brilliant X-Man Beast, aka Hank McCoy, is now living in the Inhuman citadel of New Attilan, working directly with Queen Medusa and the other Inhumans."

What happened? Better pick up UNCANNNY INHUMANS and keep your eyes peeled for future announcements! A new day is dawning for the Inhumans. But will they survive to see tomorrow? Find out as they are thrust into the spotlight like never before this fall in UNCANNY INHUMANS #1!

UNCANNY INHUMANS #1

Written by CHARLES SOULE

Art & Cover by STEVE MCNIVEN

Coming Fall 2015!

Mr. Kamikaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

it'll be discovered that mutants were Inhuman experiments, making them all Inhumans all along. :O

I like that the Inhuman are getting into the more mainstream and I also like that Johnny is branching out and doing more than just Fantastic Four stuff (goes for the other three, as well).

Beast joining the Inhumans I'm pretty indifferent about. I feel like there had to have been a more interesting choice, but whatever. It's cool.

Supi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Now they must have an "Avengersfantastic4xmen" logo!!!!

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Of ALL the X-Men members you guys seriously pick Beast.........-_- *sigh* I'm sorry that's dumb.

DrellAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

But I thought Marvel hated the Fantastic 4 and X-Men?

Avatar image for thatlyn_yoaeg_ill_rymmin
Thatlyn Yoaeg'ill'rymmin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Haters in 3... 2... 1...

Anyway, I don't like Beast :P no, not the idea of a Mutants with the Inuhumans, I think that the idea is Great. I simply don't like they have chosen Beast :)

But I think that may have some reason and logic...

asjmooney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm excited for this. Really interested by the Inhumans at the moment

Ramior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

At least that prove then the "terrigen who kill mutant is bullcrap".

Oh but they hated it, that no't because they use the character thaht don't mean they treat them with respect.

Avatar image for stmichalofwilson
StMichalofWilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 107

Very interesting

BrotherEye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 51

Kind of skeptical now. Becoming less of an Inhuman book with the additions to the cast. Don't mind their appearance but Inhumans has a huge cast already and 'screen time' is getting shorter for them.

Plus, I really want to see the more 'inhuman' side of the Inhumans but they are coming across as being more mundane than weird/strange. Going to give it a shot but feel the direction is going further away from what I expected.

mickeymayhew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beast needs a rest from the X-Men so i'm okay with this; I seriously hope that when the new X-Men titles are featured they have some seriously fresh new lineups

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Of ALL the X-Men members you guys seriously pick Beast.........-_- *sigh* I'm sorry that's dumb.

It's actually a very good pick. His self-hatred does tend to make him want to have a break from those proud muties X-men from time to time. He even worked against them in AvX.

That's why they tear them from the inside. That's the strategy I guess.

Avatar image for earthsmightiest
EarthsMightiest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

#15  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

@adamtrmm: I agree partially. Beast is probably the best fit. And he's been getting further and further from the X-Men since Dark Reign. He's also considered a mustn't and a meta human and has a history of going from team to team. Also Marvel doesn't hate the x-men or the fantastic four they're just bitter towards fox and don't want to support the franchise tFox own as much as the ones they already have. This is their way of having their cake and eating too.

Figgs216

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Great my least favorite Xmen character

Cap10nate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

So far, this is the only ANAD Marvel book that I am interested in

MachoMustachio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Didn't have any interest in this title but now that they added my favorite X-man, I guess I'll give it a shot

Ruvik_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

I'm sold.

tx12100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By tx12100

I'm just Glad The Inhumans are taking the spotlight after so many years of staying low. And Liking Black Bolt's New Suit I'm Guessing That's gonna be his Costume for the upcoming Inhumans movie. As For Johnny, Yeah It's about he's done something for himself.

QuaMonstarG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is that Gambit in the upper right corner?

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By cattlebattle

So....nobody noticed that Gambit is also on the cover??

wtk1013

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, I don't know how I feel about this.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3
deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drellassassin said:

...are you high? How is it a good thing that X-Men/F4(Rogue, Kitty, Beast, Thing, Human Torch) are being removed from their books and being used to boost the popularity/sales of lame properties?

Hint: it's not

HexThis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

Marvel is either trolling or trying to show fans there's no Inhuman invasion, not sure which. They're so transparent these days.

donmeca2020

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

not sure what to think..... i was never a fan of the inhumans since even back in the day, this looks semi interesting though. we have a X and FF member on here with them now.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d9fc01f2e453
deactivated-5d9fc01f2e453

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ramior: Or Terrigen is killing mutants so beast is working with the Inhumans to do something about it.

TheBlackHood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This actually works perfectly for me. I really have no interest in the Inhumans and now they've added the X-men I like the least, reaffirming my initial feeling that I won't buy the book. Sadly, I used to really like Beast but once they turned him into a self righteous jerkoff I lost all interest.

Team Cyclops!!!

Ramior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Ramior

@ramior: Or Terrigen is killing mutants so beast is working with the Inhumans to do something about it.

Maybe, but I prefer think the "Terrigen cloud" is bullshit and plus how Beast survive then ?

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adamtrmm: Ok I understand where your coming from that he has self hate and needs a break, but some of the other members may want a break. From that it's not a good enough excuse to put him on the team. I would put someone you would least expect to be on a inhuman team like nightcrawler,iceman!! lol,storm and heck why not gambit or psylocke. I'm just saying these are are far better choices than beast.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f
deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

I wouldnt be suprised if mutants and Fantastic 4´s members were connected with Inhumans in some way.

OUTBREAK666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By OUTBREAK666
dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By dondave

Beast doesn't look like that anymore, unless he reverted to his old appearance, I'm thinking Dark Beast might have returned.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Of all the X-Men, why did they chose Beast, he´s the least interesting.

Thor_Ul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 44

Will be Best exposed to terrigen mists? Maybe that could trigger a change in his appearance again.

GolDEnsPectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormphoenix: I thought so too, but my theory is that Beast is there for a scientific purpose to the team to discover that mutants are in fact Inhumans just a lower form of such. However, I would have liked to see a different character as well perhaps a mutant we haven't seen or heard from for years.

Scanner51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looks like Beast ain't a mutant anymore

Avatar image for thehonorablewarrior1982
TheHonorableWarrior1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

I enjoyed the 0 issue I like Charles Soule Love McNiven's art work on my pull I'm in

Overlander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 3

So far, this is the only ANAD Marvel book that I am interested in

Still a better choice than Gambit.
...But not by much.

Avatar image for child_of_the_past
Child_of_the_Past

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drellassassin: Exactly. They are clearly doing this to destroy the mutants and send them to a another dimension, even though there are about five female x-men featured on a A-force variant and getting rid of the mutant would be the least lucrative thing they could possibly do. Clearly marvel hates X-men.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for child_of_the_past
Child_of_the_Past

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goldenspectre: In Inhuman, IIRC there top scientist was killed, so they might need him for that.

wowlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh ...the Inhumanity O.o

kid Apollo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i really hope they dont try and pull a mutant origin out of the Inhumans. i always liked not knowing where/when the mutant genome came into play. when they gave Wolverine as the origin of mutants in the Ultimate U i felt it devalued what it was to be a mutant. this will probably have the same effect on me

Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I enjoy Soule's writing. Out of my comfort zone, but I dig it. Throw in a couple of more females to this roster and I'll be sold.

@adamtrmm: I agree partially. Beast is probably the best fit. And he's been getting further and further from the X-Men since Dark Reign. He's also considered a mustn't and a meta human and has a history of going from team to team. Also Marvel doesn't hate the x-men or the fantastic four they're just bitter towards fox and don't want to support the franchise tFox own as much as the ones they already have. This is their way of having their cake and eating too.

Reasonable post is most reasonable. These are my thoughts as well.

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

Still not interested in Inhumans

~MiB

JewishDork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

So Medusa and Johnny Storm are a couple. Good to see Beast leave the X-Men. Don't care for the way the character has evolved over the last couple of years.

Supersmoothers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This wont make me like the Inhumans if anything its gonna make me hate them a lot -.-

Create your own interesting Inhumans stop stealing already popular characters