• 72 results
Abirzenith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Abirzenith

Okay i see many people who are probably fan boys say hulk can beat anyone , and they use one thing again and again that's , The madder Hulk gets the stronger he gets. But thing is doesn't Anger have limits ? there is a point where you snap and that's the limit of anger but i see people saying he can just keep getting angry and can beat anyone even beings like Galactus , Pheonix Force, Superman Prime !  i mean is there any truth to this ? 

Avatar image for deactivated-5d921c81bd12c
deactivated-5d921c81bd12c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

Hulk definitely has no limits to his rage or strength, it has been stated many times. Saying that this is impossible makes little sense considering that almost all super heroes have done something impossible. That doesn't however mean he can beat anyone. Some people are powerful enough to erase him from existence

Avatar image for samuel_larson_10
samuel_larson_10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By samuel_larson_10

if you fight him without angering him then you might win

DeadHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By DeadHulk

@samuel_larson_10: How can that be, I mean if you hit him or sees he´s loosing he will get angry. Isn´t it? Maybe you could tell him jokes while you punch him, I´ll give you that

Imagine_Man15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Imagine_Man15

Realistically, there HAS to be a limit to his rage/strength. But unfortunately (or sometimes fortunately, depending on the situation) realism isn't often something brought into the equation in superhero comics

Avatar image for samuel_larson_10
samuel_larson_10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By samuel_larson_10

@DeadHulk said:

@samuel_larson_10: How can that be, I mean if you hit him or sees he´s loosing he will get angry. Isn´t it? Maybe you could tell him jokes while you punch him, I´ll give you that

or illusion

KingAres109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By KingAres109

I thought the same based on what can get him mad.And I think to myself,what can get me really mad??Like mad to the point like I want revenge.And its killing someone you truly love.And the Hulk has already got that mad.WWH and WBH.Now think to yourselves,wat can now get Hulk that mad if it has already happen before?Thats why I think his rage already reached his max.What can get him up there again??

Takao0815

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Takao0815

Ich hoffe, ich bin bis zu einem gewissen Grad verstehen.

Mein Englisch ist nicht sehr gut (probieren Sie das Programm mit einem Offset).

The Hulk (oder eher einige Versionen davon)

Um genau zu sein, ist er nicht die Macht durch Zorn, sondern durch eine stärkere Gammer. Wenn er wütend ist seine Zellen produzieren Gamma-Energie. Dies wird absorbiert und macht ihn stärker.

Er war viel stärker als die frühere WWH. Beispiel würde mit dem Fremden zu kämpfen. WWH so besonders ist seine Stärke nicht abnimmt widerstehen.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Takao0815: Please use English on here. I have enough German to know you don't speak English well but rules are rules. If you are finding it hard, Google Translate's crude translations work well enough for us to understand :)

Takao0815

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Takao0815

Nochmal in englisch= Again in English

I hope I understand to a certain degree.

My English is not very good (try the program with an offset).

The Hulk (or rather some versions of it)

To be precise, it is not the power through anger but through stronger Gammer. If he is angry his cells produce gamma energy. This is absorbed and makes it stronger.

He was much stronger than the earlier WWH. Example would fight with the stranger. WWH so special is its strength not resist decreases.

gengar807

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By gengar807

his strength has no limits but that does not means hes automatically the most powerful superhero. thanos could beat him nevermind galactus. i dont know who superman prime is because i just never really heard of him but the hulk could beat regular superman. the only reason superman won in their last battle is because he was not facing savage hulk, he was only facing regular. although the hulk could get more mad than this but if he was to see betty ross dying or (dead) i bet he wouldent turn back for weeks upon weeks and have amazing strength (probably more than he ever had before).

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gengar807: Savage Hulk is regular Hulk.

gengar807

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By gengar807

@guttridgeb: i thought savage hulk is the hulk but much more mad

Eternal19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Eternal19

@gengar807: No, savage Hulk is the normal hulk. He's the really dumb one.

Takao0815

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Takao0815

Savage Hulk ist der berühmteste Hulk.

Superman hat bis jetzt nur gegen den Professor Hulk.

Der Savage Hulk anderen Erden den Grund für seine Wut genommen.

Und hielt sich relativ gut gegen die ersten Gravage Hulk.

Savage Hulk is the most famous Hulk.

Superman has until now only against the Professor Hulk.

The Savage Hulk other earth taken the reason for his anger.

And held up relatively well against the first Gravage Hulk.

Avatar image for thetimestreamer
theTimeStreamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#17  Edited By theTimeStreamer

@Takao0815: post in english bub or dont post.

ThanoStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By ThanoStomp

Like Superman, Hulk can be as strong as the storyline needs him to be. The argument over is there a limit to his anger is pointless.

GunGunW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#19  Edited By GunGunW
AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

#20  Edited By AssertingValor

Dormammu beat hulk without lifting a finger, strength is nothing against mystics and cosmics....

Takao0815

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Takao0815

@ LordMaverick sagte:

Dormammu Schlagen hulk ohne Éinen Finger zu heben , IST Stärke Stern gegen Mystiker und Cosmics ....

He had already developed a force to neutralize magical powers.

And he ate magic.

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

#22  Edited By AssertingValor

@Takao0815: He didn't use magic against hulk, he used cosmic power

Video_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Video_Martian

Hulk could get defeated if he isn't angrily provoked alot... it all depends really...

Takao0815

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Takao0815

@ LordMaverick sagte:

@ Takao0815 : Er kam nicht mit Magie gegen hulk, benutzte er kosmische Macht

Also, however, he was already immune.

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By dum529001

@Abirzenith: The Hulk's cells increase in gamma energy, growing in strength, in proportion to stress in order to survive. The key factor is stress, Whether caused by the stress of his own anger/strenuous physical activity or what is inflicted on him by others.

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By dum529001

No one outthinks, outfgihts, or beats the Hulk!

The Hulk's gamma irradiated physiology allows Hulk to survive in space, bust planetoids, etc. Hulk draws upon the universes' limitless nuclear energy. Hulk/Banner's increase in gamma radiation in proportion to stress(caused by his own physical exertion/anger or other outside forces), converting it to new and stronger cellular mass (his tissues are incrediblely dense) in order to survive. As a byproduct of this Hulk has a regenerative healing, is self-sustaining, has limitless stamina and is immune to any magnitude of lethal injury.

Hulk's cellular mass growth matches the intensity of his stress so it is never overburdened(unlike Wolverine's). As it is known, Hulk's cells initially use energy to adapt for survival (and that process does occur instantly)BEFORE multiplying themselves in order to keep the body coherent instead of staying scattered. Even though Hulk's x-factor gamma strength ability keeps him from death it does not keep him from being rendered unconscious at times.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By BlackWind

@LordMaverick: Basically this. Hulk can throw as big a tantrum as he wants, but when he starts to try and get tough with a skyfather or a cosmic, he is going to get punked.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@BlackWind: If angry enough, Hulk could take down certain sky fathers and cosmics. He would have to be incredibly angry from the beginning of the fight though.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

#29  Edited By Teerack

Hulk really is the strongest there is. The only limitation Hulk has is that Banner subconsciousness holds back most of the time.

And I'm just talking about strength not magic or cosmic shit, because people like Thor are tricky to compare to him because their power isn't normal.

michaelruiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By michaelruiz

@teerack: banner is not even aware wheN he is in hulk forM. AND TO BE TOTALLY HONEST WITH YOU HULK CANT REALLY BEAT ANY SKYFATHER IF YOU THINK OF IT. HULK AND THOR FAUGHT SO MANY TIMES AND ONE EQUAL QMOUNTS OF THEIR FIGHTS BUT WHAT PPL DONT KNOW IS THAT THOR WITH ONE TWIST OF HIS HAMMER CAN DESTORY A PLANET WITH EVERYTHING LIVING IN IT. HE JUST HOLDS BACK. PLUS HULK GOT DESTROYED BY ZUES AND ZUES DIDNT EVEN TRY.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Teerack

@michaelruiz said:

@teerack: banner is not even aware wheN he is in hulk forM. AND TO BE TOTALLY HONEST WITH YOU HULK CANT REALLY BEAT ANY SKYFATHER IF YOU THINK OF IT. HULK AND THOR FAUGHT SO MANY TIMES AND ONE EQUAL QMOUNTS OF THEIR FIGHTS BUT WHAT PPL DONT KNOW IS THAT THOR WITH ONE TWIST OF HIS HAMMER CAN DESTORY A PLANET WITH EVERYTHING LIVING IN IT. HE JUST HOLDS BACK. PLUS HULK GOT DESTROYED BY ZUES AND ZUES DIDNT EVEN TRY.

Maybe if you solely read comics from the 60's that true. Some times Banner is fully aware of what's going on and in control in Hulk form. It currently depends on the circumstances of his transformation. And honestly the fact you'd respond with that when I said that Banner holds back the Hulk really just means you should be in this thread before becoming less ignorant. Hulk and Thor haven't had any sort of real right sense becoming World Break and Hulk has never fought anyone close to Thor's level when entering World Breaker mode. Also your all caps post kind makes you seem dumb...

Avatar image for cosmiccommonsense
CosmicCommonSense

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yay another thread that involves reality with a comic character LOOK the writers say constantly theres no limit to their rage could that possible mean pfft I don't know THAT THEY DONT CARE ABOUT REALITY? bottom line if the WRITER states he has limitless strength then he does don't believe me? go argue with the writers case closed

Avatar image for medulaoblaganda
medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Abhi471990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for worldbreakerhulk
worldbreakerhulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hulk empowers himsrlf with gamma radiation by rage. so, he does not need to get 'angrier' in order to increase his strength. he just needs to 'stay' angry and........ROCK ON for the planet shaker.

SirMethos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No, there is no upper limit to Hulk's rage.

What Hulk's fanboys tend to forget though, is that raw physical power, can only take you so far. There are simply things that cannot be done with raw physical power alone, and there are characters who, likewise, cannot be defeated by raw physical power. No matter how much of it you bring to the table.

Another thing that is also forgotten quite often, is that Hulk is not the only one that has "Potentially Unlimited Strength". When you start looking around, it's actually amusing how many characters are capable of enhancing their physical power in some way, with no upper limit.

Avatar image for worldbreakerhulk
worldbreakerhulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By worldbreakerhulk

yes, strength increasing factor has it's speed. and hulk is fastest I think.

CaptainHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk is the strongest there is there is absolutely no limit to his anger because he is Hulk and he has no limit. whatsoever

stupify007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By stupify007

everyone grows in strength as they do rage because of adrenaline and hulk's pumps quicker and yes hulk cannot die, pretty much anyway thats why thanos couldn't kill him even when he had the infinity gaunlet on( he had to inprision him) and anyway its called an adrenergic storm when your body simply can't produce more adrenaline and you have an overdose but the hulk's level would be so high also the hulk could inject adrenaline into himself but to have the same effect god knows how much he would need

Schwarz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Schwarz

It has been said in the comics from the 60s to today 2014 that Hulk's strength has no limits. It might not be possible in real life but it has been for 50 years in the MU. There even was a hulk run called Indestructible Hulk, not the maybe destructible hulk. Case closed go argue with the writers.

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

I think WB Hulk was Hulk's limit so far, beyond that, the is destroying everything around him, so difficult to know where his limit is. I mean WWH was breaking up the eastern seaboard just by moving and that was before he really reached world breaker mode. Yes Hulk is supposed to be strength incarnate, its his USP. Doesn't mean he cant get beat however and proper Hulk fans realise this.

Schwarz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Schwarz

As a fan of Hulk I must admit I love to see Hulk kick ass but there is a difference between a Fan and a dishonest blind fanboy. I know hulk can be beaten and I don't mind even admiting that he's been beaten by lower tier MU characters. I know i'm fairly a new member on this forum but I have been reading a lot for a long time what people have had to say. The big problem here is when a fanboy starts outright acting like a 12 year old boy in school and making up facts or twisting stuff up and sometimes even straight out lie about some events that took place. It is one of the reasons why I never really got into the battles X vs X character because some people do debate very nicely but in general fanboys get into it and it becomes ridiculous. I'll just take an exemple. Recently I was reading on the Sentry forum people talking about the WWH run where at the end the Sentry passed out. It was this thread about Sentry not being mentally stable while fighting Hulk and so not as powerful as he shpuld have been. I guess it really depends on how you interpret it and on that I don't care much. Sentry was unstable and Hulk was holding back so we will never really know. Where I had a problem is when I start seeing stuff like Sentry stalemated Hulk and there was actually quite a few using the word "stalemate" and so I commented and was like... last time I checked a stalemate is when both are still standing, in this case i'm sorry but one was koed and one was still standing whatever the reason even if sentry was not stable and not at his fullest according to some fans or fanboys and its opened to debate there was clearly a winner and a loser. As a real fan you have to stay objective even if you love your personal super hero and admit defeat when there is. I kind of dropped the subject over there because I mean sometimes there are people you argue with and it looks just like a "my dad is stronger than yours" childish confrontation. Hulk has been defeated and I don't mind it and Hulk has won agaisn't really powerful oponents and i loved it. What I'm saying is be a fan not a fanboy and enjoy your character in victory and admit defeat when there is. Don't be that retarded kid in school who says his dad is richer than uncle Scrooge... unless he really is lol...

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Teerack

Hulk can't beat anyone but his rage is limitless.

You should just ignore the battle forums because they are just dumb people using the logic "I can beat up anyone i can lift more weight then!" The feats method used on this site is like taking a real debate and then not being able to applies the actual facts and axioms to come to an analytically conclusions which isn't debating that's just saying facts back and froth like idiots. Debating isn't just posting facts back and forth, and the reason it's gotten like this is the fact all the pissy teenagers that get too emotional in these discussions haven't actually taken part in a real debate because well... american schools.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By w0nd

he's not real....the writer could give him a sonic fart and you;d have to accept that. If the writer says his strength is limitless then that's the way it is. Not saying, and of course different writers say different things. I wonder how many people actually forget these characters aren't real. It seems int he heat of the battle people get really worked up and emotional, they plan their argument with case studies and back tracking for hours like they are preparing for court or something, then it ends up turning into insulting each other

Schwarz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w0nd: I agree 100%

Just enjoy your comics.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@schwarz: Debating is all good fun sometimes, but people take it too far, they turn into pretentious nerds full of knowledge about a character and then treat other people like dirt or talk down to them lol. Nerds are great, pretentious nerds? not so much

00:59 pretty much what the debates turn in to lol

Loading Video...

Schwarz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w0nd: LOL

Yah and it is not only about comics it is basically what it is with most internet discussions.

SuperRifain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It has not only anger which increases its strength. There is the effort, stress .... (Sorry for my english)

Avatar image for underdogsupporter
UnderdogSupporter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Even if Hulk did have a limit to his rage, he has yet to reach that limit and we probably won't be finding it out anytime soon.