What supporting characters would you like to see?

westy206

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

In the new upcoming Hercules series are their any specific characters you hope to see?

thedude4731

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I think, since the new writer wants to bring a mythological element to his stories, why not bring in some other heroes. I remember in the 4 issue series of "Ares" when they first fight Mikaboshi the Olympians gathered all their heroes. I think it'd be sweet to see Hercules interact with several different mythological heroes like Achilles, Jason and his argonauts, Perseus, Ajaks, Samson, and Odysseus. (Friend, foe or rivals)

westy206

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@thedude4731: Thats some good out of the box thinking.

I really liked Delpyhne Gorgon so i hope she pops up with Hippolatya.

Also Ares of course

just_sayin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Amadeus Cho added a lot to the Incredible Hercules series.

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor Son of Odin....

seekquaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Gods from other mythologies or stories featuring lesser developed Olympians. Leave out Thor, Ares, Pluto and Typhon unless you do something new with them like force Ares and Hercules to team-up. Have Hercules team up with other Olympians like Artemis or Apollo. Or test himself against gods from other pantheons. Bring in Amaedeus Cho only to finish the storyline about his missing sister.

hercuthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Thor Odinson- They are and have been great friends, brothers even, for many many years. With them both going through such big things right now it would be nice to see the friends lean on each other and help one another. Plus their adventures together are always awesome and they are my two favorite characters.

Ares- I am a big Ares fan and like Thor, Ares and Hercules always have great interaction either fighting one another or begrudgingly teaming up.

I actually don't want too much Amadeus Cho in the series (hes probably the new Hulk anyway) I want Hercules to truly stand alone and I feel that Amadeus takes away from that. The Incredible Hercules run sometimes felt too much like an Amadeus Cho story and not enough like a Hercules story. I truly want Hercules to be the lead not just the guy someone else tells to punch something. I want his character explored deeper. From what I've read it seems that I'll be getting my wish and with his reported interaction with Gilgamesh (who i am excited about) Hercules maybe taking on a "teaching" role a bit too which is cool.