How strong is SSGSS Goku?

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Divell

So I been indagating a little and i have come to see a actual way so measure current Goku's strength. Of course this is going to take a little something most of us often considered as bullshit, Power lvs. Now you are going to ask me why? Well besides measuring the power Goku and Z fighters had is actually a shown of how powerful Goku had become over the years. So let's begin.

Strength

Everybody knows the feat In the Cell saga Goku had become strong enough to lift 400 tons (40 the weights but bc it was on Kai's planet his it increase by 10) range in his Base form (he was on North Kai's planet). And when going Super Saijan Goku could move his arm like if it was nothing. Well at that time Goku had a power lv of 375 millions on his base form.

No Caption Provided

In the Revival of F movie Frieza's power lv was 200 quintillions. To whom SSGSS/SSB Goku and Vegeta were on par with.

200 000 000 000 000 000 / 375 000 000 = 533 333.333 333.

This means Goku at that time was 533 333. 333 333 times stronger than when he was at Buu saga. Now let's see how much could Goku lift.

400 x 533 333.333 333 = 213 333 333.333 tons.

So at SS Blue without increasing his power Goku can lift that much. This is Goku without Kaio-Ken or ki increasing as that would be more than 213 million bitches and he would be lifting it like when he lifted the 400 tons in Kai's planet in SS form. Now to calculate his maximum potential it would be multiplying it by 50 to increase his maximum potential in SS, (50 bc of his transformation).

213 333 333.333 x 50 = 10 666 666 666.6 tons

That's just pure muscle, no Kaio-Ken or any other increasing methods.

Striking Power

Ok let's star with this one,

No Caption Provided

Goku attacks Berus with his powers untested and he hit with enough force to shake the entire boat.

In his base form his clash with Frieza created a huge crater

Up to now everybody should know the feat but Goku on his SSG form was giving out half the power to shake the universe and Gran Kai even say they were jeopardizing the Universe.

Ki Manipulation/Attacks

Kamehameha now has the power to obliterate a planet eradicator attack

So this is Goku's current power (more scans will be given as soon as more appear). Watch out Superman: God of Strength we got a bad ass in the house. Thor you hang in there buddy I'm sure that you will have a power up pretty sun. I mean besides the Odinforce.

Avatar image for keiran_liafador
Keiran_Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can lift much more than that

and this belongs in GD

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This gets made like every week.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In terms of physical strength not sure, but probably pretty strong. Before SSG he was lifting alot in his Base Form

No Caption Provided

RukelnikovFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah said:

In terms of physical strength not sure, but probably pretty strong. Before SSG he was lifting alot in his Base Form

No Caption Provided

And x10 gravity

WF_Mxyzptlk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divell said:

400 x 533 333.333 333 = 213 333 333.333 tons.

So at SSGSS without increasing his power Goku can lift that much. This is Goku without Kaio-Ken or ki increasing. more than 213 million bitches.

Fan calcs begone.

That said, 213,333,333,333 tons is not very impressive. Superman has lifted far more than that, and he isn't even as close to as powerful as SSGSS goku.

ZeroSuitUser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ZeroSuitUser

In before Superman, random calculations, comic fans are salty because Goku beats Odin and Galactus, power levels, a billion times faster than light, casual universe busters, GG, etc, etc, etc, there are already multiple about this, and not battle.

@saren@god_spawn

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lifting strength is kinda irrelevant when your punches can tear apart the universe.

Anyways, name one thing you can destroy with a punch that you can't lift.

Blackstripe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Blackstripe

@micah said:

No Caption Provided

And x10 gravity

Any calcs on how much those weigh?

Parasyte

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stronk

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rukelnikovftw said:
@micah said:

No Caption Provided

And x10 gravity

Any calcs on how much those weigh?

There was one estimate

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11124/111242221/4718096-goku_s_lifting_strength_as_of_dragon_ball_super_by_darkvslight346-d9286u6.png

ScotticusRex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He's really freaking strong, but that's such a relative concept in DBZ. Even though he may have been approaching Beerus' level, he was also nearly killed by a blaster ring.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strong, but not unbeatable.

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lifting strength is kinda irrelevant when your punches can tear apart the universe.

a wall

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

oh God what have i done. why is people already bringing Thor and Superman to a thread where i try to put Goku's minimal physical strength.

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By jeepeh

Ichigo did 26,276,850 Tons back in the arrancar arc

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As strong as the plot demands.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divell: I think they made it an open ended answer. They hopefully stop with the power level stuff because people start applying bad made up math to calculate it. You don't really see hulk thor or superman or any other show....with a power level and they get along just fine....i started to hate how power levels determined the outcome of the fight....

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Let's see how long this stays open.

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeepeh said:

No Caption Provided

how?

TheMan44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scotticusrex: stop you know y that happened. He dropped his guard and we DONT KNOW HOW STRONG THAT RING WAS.

Also Goku lifting 40 tons is not cannon

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divell said:
@jeepeh said:

No Caption Provided

how?

Lets start with Masked shikai Ichigo, this is where you're all going to start hating on me.

From this, we can get two things: The total weight Ichigo lifted and the overall compressive strength required to collapse the iron pillars as he did.

As you can see there are five iron pillars in pentagon shapes, but for the sake of simplicity (And being conservative), I'll be treating them as rectangular prisms instead. To start, I'll get the weight of each pillar by scaling them.

As we can see here and here, one pillar's width is somewhat close to the length of Ichigo's wingspan. A man's wingspan is generally equal to their total height, if not more. http://hypertextbook.com/facts/2006/...portions.shtml

From there, it's an easy scaling.

Ichigo's height is stated to be 1.74 m by some databooks, so I'll use that (It's about average height anyway). That also gets applied to his wingspan, keep in mind.

Ichigo's wingspan is at 62 pixels compared to the pillar's 39. 62 / 39 = 1.59. 1.74 / 1.59 = 1.09 m, the width of the pillars.

Next, we see the height is measured at 392 pixels. 392 / 62 = 6.32 * 1.74 = 11 m, the height of each pillar.

Now, with a height and width of 11 m and 1.09 m respectively, I can get the weight using this calculator by setting the material to cast iron, cross section to square bar, and entering the width and lengths.

This gives us a weight of 93,462.36 Kg, or 93.46 tons Since he lifted up five of those, the total weight would be 467.3 tons.

But that's only half of the calculation, we can go a step further by getting the compressive force required for Ichigo to collapse those iron pillars by pushing them against Hachi's barrier.

Here's an article on compressive strength for reference: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compressive_strength

Gray cast iron (Which coincidentally are used as pillars for support on occassion) has a compressive strength of 827 MPa. 827 MPa = 827,000,000 N/m^2.

Next I need to find the total area of the pillar.

Surface area of a rectangular prism = 2ab + 2bc + 2ac

2 * 1.09 * 11 = 29.98

+

2 * 11 * 1.09 = 29.98

+

2 * 1.09 * 1.09 = 2.38

= 62.34 m^2, the total area of one pillar.

Compressive strength = Load (What’s pushing up against the pillar, in this case) / Total area. So going by this, we need to multiply our given compressive strength by the total area, giving us the force in Newtons.

827,000,000 N/m^2 * 62.34 m^2 = 51,555,180,000 N, but Ichigo did this for five pillars at once, so naturally we multiply this by five to get: 257,775,900,000 N

Gravity applies that much force on 26,276,850 Tons

Shocked yet? That's only shikai Ichigo,

x10 for Bankai, with Yoruichi's statement that Bankai is 5-10x stronger than Shikai on average.

No Caption Provided

Now 26,000,000 (rounding) x 10 = 260,000,000 tons.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By DBVSE7

Not stronger than LSSGSS Broly :P.

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbvse7 said:

way stronger

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbvse7 said:

No Caption Provided

MrHamWallet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

His power is over maximum

ScotticusRex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tbh I'm suspending judgment on this one until I see the Super arc for it. Considering how much more impressive SSG Goku was in Super vs BoG, I assume the same logic will apply.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divell said:
@etheral_dreams said:

a wall

What wall have you destroyed with a punch? And I mean completely destroyed.

Raizell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

6-7 compared to Beerus who is 10.

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

King_of_all

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Continent level.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He's really freaking strong, but that's such a relative concept in DBZ. Even though he may have been approaching Beerus' level, he was also nearly killed by a blaster ring.

yeah but that's just bc he low his guard, here let me show u a scan of what i'm talking about

GoodBoy6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theman44 said:

@scotticusrex: stop you know y that happened. He dropped his guard and we DONT KNOW HOW STRONG THAT RING WAS.

Also Goku lifting 40 tons is not cannon

Super Saiyan God Goku can heal.maybe Super Saiyan Blue can also heal in Dragon Ball Super.

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strong enough to shatter solar systems by mere shock waves.

Avatar image for mercinwithamouth
MercinWithAMouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Continent level.

I wouldn't go that far. :P

Avatar image for josteinfleurme65
Josteinfleurme65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divell: They were on Grand Kai's planet, we have no idea how much the gravity is. Striking Power is also wrong.

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divell: They were on Grand Kai's planet, we have no idea how much the gravity is. Striking Power is also wrong.

what do u mean?

Josteinfleurme65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divell: King Kai's planet=10x gravity, Grand Kai's planet=we don't know because we were never told. Goku and Beerus' clash shockwaves were getting stronger as they travelled according to Old Kai from the anime, that would mean that their clash wasn't anywhere near universe level at the point of impact, otherwise every planet in the solar system except Earth would have been destroyed.

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divell: King Kai's planet=10x gravity, Grand Kai's planet=we don't know because we were never told. Goku and Beerus' clash shockwaves were getting stronger as they travelled according to Old Kai from the anime, that would mean that their clash wasn't anywhere near universe level at the point of impact, otherwise every planet in the solar system except Earth would have been destroyed.

oh true but i didn't lie either, he was giving out half the power to do so.

Josteinfleurme65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divell: Neither of them had the striking power necessary in the first place so it really doesn't matter.

InsaneWorld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Very.

OOCMikey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

semperblazed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Enough to beat 1000 supermans :)

Yameister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Yameister

actually it was shown many time in movie and in anime goku's bad habbit even whis said "he is confident and always goku let's his guard down when every thing is going right according to goku's mind so it is his largest weak point" if he hasn't let his guard down he might have blocked that laser attack

because at starting goku has blocked or i should say deflected the laser attack of frieza when he was saving him from gohan and also he's guard weren't down at that time

Yameister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

to see goku's base power let's get back to saiyan saga in dragon ball z.

Now it takes 52 quadrillion megatons to destroy the earth and both goku and vegeta were capable of producing this power let me explain. back before vegeta got to earth he made a quick stop at the planet allyia and well blew it the Frick up.

Granted allyia is smaller then earth and probably only took 38 quadrillion megatons of force to destroy, but vegeta was only using at least half his power so he can produce 76 quadrillion megatons of force more then enough to blow up the earth witch he threatened to do. now with his full power in a beam struggle with goku, goku goes kaio ken times 4 and quickly overpowers vegeta the power needed to overcome him that quickly would be at least 1/3 more then vegetas maximum power because of the fact that if two forces have the same amount of newtons it cancels out witch in case means goku can produce over 100 quadrillion megatons of force in kaio ken times 4 in the saiyan saga. after recovering from battle goku trained in 100 times gravity increasing his base power to 20 times more powerful meaning we divide gokus max power by 4 to get his base and multiply by 20. so in base form on namek goku can produce over 500 quadrillion megatons without using kaioken now goku has increased his kaio ken technique to kaio ken times twenty so at full base power in the namek series goku can produce over 10 quintillion megatons of force