Villain,,Hero,,or Other

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Bane_of_sith

If you had super powers (choose three) would you use it for good evil or remain neutral? Would you use your power to benefit mankind? Yourself? Or walk the line...save a life one day,,rob a bank the next I personally would choose flight,,super strength, invulnerability....I would have two personas,,,one good,,I save lives and prevent catastrophes best I can the other a super thief,,,hey I don't want to be like Spider-Man and be a great hero and no money...I would be classified as chaotic I guess. I do have views of law that are much different which could get me into trouble,,,and I would probably destroy Washington DC but that's another story...how about you??

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Blood1991

I would choose muscle mimic, photographic memory, and highly enhanced intelligence. I would do my best to benefit humanity through science and technology. Try the whole cure cancer, aids, etc. Try to help in the long term. It may not be as glorious as saving a dozen people out of a burning building, but I think ultimately if given the choice it would be the right one.

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Bane_of_sith

That's a good one,,I wasn't expecting something so selfless..kudos! I feel like a heel now lol

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Blood1991

@Bane_of_sith said:

That's a good one,,I wasn't expecting something so selfless..kudos! I feel like a heel now lol

Thank you, I have given alot of thought into the matter, plus the guy who cures cancer is going to be filthy stinkin rich so there is that to look forward too lol.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

#5  Edited By Joygirl

I would pick powers so that I can live life awesomely, then help as many people as possible.

Mega_spidey01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Mega_spidey01

super strength, genius level intellect, and teleportation powers to be a superhero to help people and make myself rich.

tg1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By tg1982

Invisibility, so I could walk around naked and no one would know.

Shapeshift so I could be who ever I want.

And a tail because tail are cool. I'd want a monkey tail so I could grab thing with it, like a third hand.

And I would use my invisibility, shapeshifting and awesome tail to be a good guy, like a world class spy like S.H.I.E.L.D. but for a real agency like the N.S.A. or C.I.A.

Zdaybreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By Zdaybreak

Walk the line. I'd destroy some regimes and their military, but there'll probably be some casualties.