Your Favorite & Least Favorite Marvel Super Hero? And Most Under-Rated in Your Opinion

GhostRider88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By GhostRider88

My least favorite: is Falcon. I guess I don't really have a good answer why lol, he just never really grew on me. I don't like him any better as Captain America either.

My favorite: This is sort of a copout answer because I can't choose between my 3 favorite super heroes so I listed all 3 of them. Daredevil, Ghost Rider & Luke Cage.

Most Under-Rated: I've long believed Iron Patriot to be in this category. Whether he's the most under-rated, idk... but hes definitely under-rated. He's such a cool, capable super hero but doesn't get nearly enough credit because Iron Man overshadows him, which is sort of understandable. The armor is Starks invention after all, and Rhodes was originally Iron Man's friend and sidekick, nothing more... So it makes sense but hes still under-rated nevertheless.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3
deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

My Least Favorite: Iron Man - He's a smarmy little rent boy with no redeeming qualities.

My Favorite: X-Men, specifically Colossus, Storm and Nightcrawler. They're my little babushkas.

Most Under-Rated: Silver Sable. Yo, real talk she could take down ISIS in like a minute.

Yassassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Least Favorite: Silver Surfer: Boring, whiny, and gullible, ugh.

Favorite: Mr Fantastic, Legion, and Cyclops

Underrated: Bruce Banner - not Hulk, Bruce.

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Least Favorite: Thordis - A walking disgrace of a gimmick who hates magic yet uses an item of magic to selfeshly masquerade under the guise of the "Goddess of Thunder" while screwing over her ex boyfriend who wanted to cure her cancer yet she refused. Vile creature.

Most Favorite: Captain America, Thor, Silver Surfer and Hulk- Great characters with great influence and loads of character. Cap is an inspiration with a heart of gold. Thor is brash, but brave, loyal and brazen Asgardian who learns a great deal on his adventures. Surfer is a kind, humble being with so much power and a nomadic instinct to explore the cosmos. Not to mention his guilt with Galactus. Hulk has so much depth as a power struggle between a timid but trying to do the right thing Banner, and a monster inside of him.

Most Under-Rated: Honestly, I think Blade has been highly underrated as of late. His exposures dwindled a bit and he used to be a pretty involved supernatural person.

Invain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Least Favorite: I don't know. Pick anyone in the Avengers or Inhumans. The two teams marvel have been trying to shove down our throats while pushing my favorite team to the side.

Favorite: Magneto, Psylocke, Wolverine, and Gambit.

Most Under-Rated: Blade.

killerravens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Least favorite Deadpool favorite Thor underrated blade

judasnixon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Least fav is Sentry...... Hate that dude

Fav Hawkeye.....

Under rated Misty Knight...

Hyperion_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Least favorite: probably Squrriel Girl. Wtf???

My favorite: Cable. Hey, i'm a product of the 90s and he's the greatest solider who ever lived. He's possibly the most powerful mutant ever and his experience is unmatched.

Most under-rated: Blue Marvel. But most of the writers are the ones who under rate him.

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Favorite- Doctor Strange.

Least Favorite- Most really new characters to be honest.

Underrated- Fantomex, Namor, Cyclops. These three get way too much crap.

jumpstart55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#10  Edited By jumpstart55

Favorite: Wolverine i guess..But hes pretty much tied with Tony, Thor and Cap.

Least Favorite: Sentry, i really cant stand him tbh.

Underrated: Fantomex, i really dont get why this guy doesn't get more shine on his name considering that he such an awesome character.

blackagar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#11  Edited By blackagar

Fa: Black bolt

Least Fav: Sentry

Underrated: Quasar

Revive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Least Favorite: Captain America

Favorite: Storm

Underrated: Moon Knight

Avatar image for deactivated-598aab95b6c09
deactivated-598aab95b6c09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Favourite: Well, that's a tough one. My faves alternate all the time, sooooo... I'm gonna go with my current favourite: Doctor Doom... What? Doctor Doom is the greatest Super-Hero who ever lived, you imbeciles! Alright, alright, if anti-villains don't count, and I'm limited to Heroes/Anti-Heroes, well... I'm just gonna give you my current Top 3: Iron Man (Tony), Moon Knight & Doctor Strange.

Least Favourite: I'm guessing this is different from which character you "hate", so I'm not gonna say Squirrel Girl or something along those lines. So, I'm gonna go with... Storm. Yeah, I just... I can't stand her...

Most Underrated: I'd say Moon Knight, but these past few years have been good to him. He has an ongoing, he's appearing in games, so I guess his profile has been raised. Therefore, I'll go with Captain Britain. The poor guy rarely gets mentioned, and when he does, he's the subject of a joke.

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Favourite: Hulk

Least Favourite: Changes all the time depending on my mood, but 99% of 'replacement' heroes I loathe. So currently Jane Foster.

Underrated: Moon Knight, Taskmaster