• 81 results
the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

So, what did You guys think about this week's episode of Young Justice? and is it just me, or did Black Spider remind you guys of Spider-Man at the beginning?? 

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By joshmightbe

I think he was meant to remind you of Spiderman

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By cattlebattle

Black Spider was voiced by Josh Keaton...the guy who voiced hi in Spectacular Spider-Man...both shows are/ were overseen by Greg Wiseman that is the reason of familiarity.... 

I always like Artemis centric episodes, they were some of the best of the first season

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@cattlebattle: :O I knew his voice sound familiar too! And yeah, I loved the surprise at the end between Artemis and Sports Master.
Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Primmaster64
@joshmightbe said:

I think he was meant to remind you of Spiderman

Indeed
JackMorgan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By JackMorgan

How is everyone seeing these on time? My Cartoon Network doesn't play Young Justice and I have to wait until it comes on demand.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By cattlebattle
@The Stegman said:
@cattlebattle: :O I knew his voice sound familiar too! And yeah, I loved the surprise at the end between Artemis and Sports Master.
Another fun fact...the guy that Green Arrow and Artemis saved in the beginning of the episode had the last name Jones and had a young blonde daughter looking at Artemis with amazement

Arrowette, an actual member of Young Justice in the comics, who had the last name Jones whose father was a reporter.....So..there is an Arrowette cameo right there
TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#8  Edited By TheBlueAngel93

I really wanted Kid Flash to punch Red Arrow/Speedy the whole episode, I love how Artemis has been working with the team for months now while spoiled brat Red Arrow has been off playing solo and then suddenly he joins the team talking behind other members backs and people like Aqualad just sit there and act like it's nothing. I'm not surprised Artemis feels so insecure, her team didn't give her any reason not to feel that way.

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Jnr6Lil

@War Killer said:

I really wanted Kid Flash to punch Red Arrow/Speedy the whole episode, I love how Artemis has been working with the team for months now while spoiled brat Red Arrow has been off playing solo and then suddenly he joins the team talking behind other members backs and people like Aqualad just sit there and act like it's nothing. I'm not surprised Artemis feels so insecure, her team didn't give her any reason not to feel that way.

He isn't officially apart of the team

And I'm loving Arrow's character, He's reminding me of Batman. He seems like a jerk but truly Artemis might be the mole.

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By TheBlueAngel93
@Jnr6Lil said:

@War Killer said:

And I'm loving Arrow's character, He's reminding me of Batman. He seems like a jerk but truly Artemis might be the mole.

That makes it even worse, I don't believe Artemis is the mole because it would be too obvious. If anything, this episode proved that she wasn't due to how hard she truly wants to be accepted by her fellow teammates and Green Arrow despite her family's criminal past.

But even so, the fact that Red Arrow can just walk in and start treating Artemis like trash after all the good she's done with the team while he on the other hand has been acting like a spoiled brat since day one of the show, on top of the fact that Aqualad just sat there and allowed Arrow talk bad about Artemis gives her every right to feel how she did. Only Kid Flash gave her any kind of feeling of trust in the whole episode.
Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

#11  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

I laughed my ass off at the black spider part.....and the I cried because it reminded me of how much I missed spectacular spider-man...

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By cattlebattle
@War Killer said:
@Jnr6Lil said:

That makes it even worse, I don't believe Artemis is the mole because it would be too obvious. If anything, this episode proved that she wasn't due to how hard she truly wants to be accepted by her fellow teammates and Green Arrow despite her family's criminal past.  But even so, the fact that Red Arrow can just walk in and start treating Artemis like trash after all the good she's done with the team while he on the other hand has been acting like a spoiled brat since day one of the show, on top of the fact that Aqualad just sat there and allowed Arrow talk bad about Artemis gives her every right to feel how she did. Only Kid Flash gave her any kind of feeling of trust in the whole episode.
While they do address  Red Arrows attitude in future episodes I would come to his defense. One of the teams top priorities is finding out the allied villains plan, they know Sportsmaster is deeply involved and Artemis completely botched the mission on purpose due to her insecurity about her family...so I can see why some team members would be angry

Red Arrow is still behaving irrational, it has been a part of his character though, the whole crazed loner aspect.
MrMiracle77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#13  Edited By MrMiracle77

Crazy conspiracy theory of the day: Red Arrow is the real mole.

Independence Day: Roy goes nuts when he realizes that he and the rest of the sidekicks aren't getting into the Justice League.  Perhaps he was hoping to join on behalf of some sinister organization.
Targets: Roy and Aqualad manage to 'save' Lex Luthor from a staged assassination attempt.  Not only that, but Sportsmaster just happens to know exactly which cell Cheshire is being held in.
Secrets: Roy manages to accuse just about every member of the team, except for those that have already been sidekicks in the past.
Insecurity:Roy has to go after Artemis when he realizes that his attempts to lead the rest of the team astray are being subverted.

RedOwl_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#14  Edited By RedOwl_1

@Jnr6Lil said:

LOL......................NO

I don't think so, I mean is SO obvious and the show is everything but obvious.

If you want to know, I give you a minimal clue (almost senseless): Think on the LAST I mean the LAST you could ever think on, but either do stupid speculations.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@cattlebattle:  

Another fun fact...the guy that Green Arrow and Artemis saved in the beginning of the episode had the last name Jones and had a young blonde daughter looking at Artemis with amazement 

Arrowette, an actual member of Young Justice in the comics, who had the last name Jones whose father was a reporter.....So..there is an Arrowette cameo right there 

\\ 
Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Jnr6Lil

@War Killer said:

@Jnr6Lil said:

@War Killer said:

That makes it even worse, I don't believe Artemis is the mole because it would be too obvious. If anything, this episode proved that she wasn't due to how hard she truly wants to be accepted by her fellow teammates and Green Arrow despite her family's criminal past. But even so, the fact that Red Arrow can just walk in and start treating Artemis like trash after all the good she's done with the team while he on the other hand has been acting like a spoiled brat since day one of the show, on top of the fact that Aqualad just sat there and allowed Arrow talk bad about Artemis gives her every right to feel how she did. Only Kid Flash gave her any kind of feeling of trust in the whole episode.

Spoiled brat? You can't blame him, The League weren't using him right. And her trying to be accepted could mean she's deceiving them, Also if she's the mole, she could be a mole by force not willingly.@cattlebattle said:

@War Killer said:
@Jnr6Lil said:

That makes it even worse, I don't believe Artemis is the mole because it would be too obvious. If anything, this episode proved that she wasn't due to how hard she truly wants to be accepted by her fellow teammates and Green Arrow despite her family's criminal past. But even so, the fact that Red Arrow can just walk in and start treating Artemis like trash after all the good she's done with the team while he on the other hand has been acting like a spoiled brat since day one of the show, on top of the fact that Aqualad just sat there and allowed Arrow talk bad about Artemis gives her every right to feel how she did. Only Kid Flash gave her any kind of feeling of trust in the whole episode.
While they do address Red Arrows attitude in future episodes I would come to his defense. One of the teams top priorities is finding out the allied villains plan, they know Sportsmaster is deeply involved and Artemis completely botched the mission on purpose due to her insecurity about her family...so I can see why some team members would be angry Red Arrow is still behaving irrational, it has been a part of his character though, the whole crazed loner aspect.

Thank you @MrMiracle77 said:

Crazy conspiracy theory of the day: Red Arrow is the real mole. Independence Day: Roy goes nuts when he realizes that he and the rest of the sidekicks aren't getting into the Justice League. Perhaps he was hoping to join on behalf of some sinister organization. Targets: Roy and Aqualad manage to 'save' Lex Luthor from a staged assassination attempt. Not only that, but Sportsmaster just happens to know exactly which cell Cheshire is being held in. Secrets: Roy manages to accuse just about every member of the team, except for those that have already been sidekicks in the past. Insecurity:Roy has to go after Artemis when he realizes that his attempts to lead the rest of the team astray are being subverted.

Arrow the mole? Eh, unlikely

noj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#17  Edited By noj

Did anyone else notice the Tardis cameo? The warp that Artemis took after defeating Black Spider was a freakin blue police box lol!!!

But anyway the episode was pretty great, but the end made it pretty clear Artemis wasnt the mole. Sportsmaster was asking her to CHANGE sides, implying that she is still firmly on the side of good.

Honestly my guess for who the mole is, is Aqualad. He also has some supervillain parentage, but unlike Artemis it hasnt even really been remotely hinted at, setting it up for a big surprise. There's also been several long stretches where he's been missing from the team doing other things in Atlantis, or at least so he claims. But the biggest reason I suspect him is because on paper he is the least likely of the possible suspects, therfore making him the most likely. He is the team leader, has a great relationship with everyone on the team, has a relatively long history with Robin Kid Flash and Red Arrow, and lets be honest is the most boring character on the team. If he isnt the mole I'll eat my sock.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#18  Edited By Deranged Midget

@The Stegman: Damn forgot about this! Gonna have to catch it tomorrow online and kudos for repping Aang as your avatar! ;)

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By cattlebattle
@noj said:

Honestly my guess for who the mole is, is Aqualad. He also has some supervillain parentage, but unlike Artemis it hasnt even really been remotely hinted at, setting it up for a big surprise. There's also been several long stretches where he's been missing from the team doing other things in Atlantis, or at least so he claims. But the biggest reason I suspect him is because on paper he is the least likely of the possible suspects, therfore making him the most likely. He is the team leader, has a great relationship with everyone on the team, has a relatively long history with Robin Kid Flash and Red Arrow, and lets be honest is the most boring character on the team. If he isnt the mole I'll eat my sock.

He has made obvious attempts to foil the villains plans though, making him a crappy inside man....also Sportsmaster told him about the Mole in the first place...strange tactic

You better put some ketchup on that  sock
noj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#20  Edited By noj

@cattlebattle: Haha oops! I completely forgot about that Sportsmaster thing. Well that does make it WAY less likely since Aqualad was the one who brought the possibility of a mole to the teams attention. Well who do you think is the mole? Though if youve watched the foreign subbed episodes and know for sure dont spoil it for me lol!

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By cattlebattle
@noj said:

@cattlebattle: Haha oops! I completely forgot about that Sportsmaster thing. Well that does make it WAY less likely since Aqualad was the one who brought the possibility of a mole to the teams attention. Well who do you think is the mole? Though if youve watched the foreign subbed episodes and know for sure dont spoil it for me lol!

I have seen the subbed episodes, but I won't spoil it

My theories before viewing them were...actually Aqualad, due to him looking like he is wearing Black Mantas armor in promo art for season 2..but then I figure there was a lot of things that contradicted that theory

Then I figured the fan speculation was just insane due to the show taking a year to air.....overwhelming. I just figured it would be someone obvious like Superboy or Artemis not knowing that they were doing it...through mind control or something

I won't tell you if I was right or wrong. Those were my theories prior to viewing the episodes though
Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Jnr6Lil

@cattlebattle said:

@noj said:

I have seen the subbed episodes, but I won't spoil it My theories before viewing them were...actually Aqualad, due to him looking like he is wearing Black Mantas armor in promo art for season 2..but then I figure there was a lot of things that contradicted that theory Then I figured the fan speculation was just insane due to the show taking a year to air.....overwhelming. I just figured it would be someone obvious like Superboy or Artemis not knowing that they were doing it...through mind control or something I won't tell you if I was right or wrong. Those were my theories prior to viewing the episodes though

That's what I said, The mole could be someone who's pressured to doing what they're doing.

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@noj said:

Did anyone else notice the Tardis cameo? The warp that Artemis took after defeating Black Spider was a freakin blue police box lol!!!

But anyway the episode was pretty great, but the end made it pretty clear Artemis wasnt the mole. Sportsmaster was asking her to CHANGE sides, implying that she is still firmly on the side of good.

I did.  Didn't see that coming. 
BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By BatteredArmor

I don't like Artemis but this was a well done episode, I really want her to permanently leave the team though

reactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By reactor

Great ep, tho Artemis obviously ain't the mole. WAY too obvious

DOUBLE CAUTION:MEGA SPOILER, I'm serious, ain't sh!ttin around about this

The mole is actually Red Arrow, who is a Cadmus born clone of the original Speedy. You'll see in the episode after the next, two weeks from now, during the two part season finale.

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By TheBlueAngel93
@cattlebattle said:
@War Killer said:
@Jnr6Lil said:

That makes it even worse, I don't believe Artemis is the mole because it would be too obvious. If anything, this episode proved that she wasn't due to how hard she truly wants to be accepted by her fellow teammates and Green Arrow despite her family's criminal past.  But even so, the fact that Red Arrow can just walk in and start treating Artemis like trash after all the good she's done with the team while he on the other hand has been acting like a spoiled brat since day one of the show, on top of the fact that Aqualad just sat there and allowed Arrow talk bad about Artemis gives her every right to feel how she did. Only Kid Flash gave her any kind of feeling of trust in the whole episode.
While they do address  Red Arrows attitude in future episodes I would come to his defense. One of the teams top priorities is finding out the allied villains plan, they know Sportsmaster is deeply involved and Artemis completely botched the mission on purpose due to her insecurity about her family...so I can see why some team members would be angry  Red Arrow is still behaving irrational, it has been a part of his character though, the whole crazed loner aspect.
I can understand them being mad at her for what she did on the mission, I won't deny that she allowed her feelings to get in the way of their mission and in the end, compromised it completely. But it's the fact that Red Arrow comes in out of nowhere after ditching the team to do his whole "solo act" and starts talking about members of a team that has been through a lot together already and acts as if he knows what's what. I understand that Aqualad and the others know that there is a possible mole on the team, but Red Arrow is just a loose cannon and obviously has issues with Artemis concerning her past. But is that her fault? No, plus she has a right to keep her private life, y'know, "private" if she wants to. Not to mention that if we're pointing fingers at people keeping secrets, one could easily bring Miss Martian in to this as well. Red Arrow just seems to be pointing fingers without giving her the chance to explain or even prove herself, so I can understand Artemis feeling uneasy because she knows he doesn't trust her.

@Jnr6Lil said:

Spoiled brat? You can't blame him, The League weren't using him right. And her trying to be accepted could mean she's deceiving them, Also if she's the mole, she could be a mole by force not willingly.

I actually can. He found out that the adults weren't telling them everything and had a temper tantrum and quit. And while I can understand that he simply wanted respect and trust from the older heroes, it's how he went about it and acted that makes him a brat. I mean he was the oldest of the four (Robin, Aqualad, Kid Flash, and Speedy) and yet they acted more mature than he did during the situation. That's one of the reasons Aquaman spoke out against letting him join the League last episode, because of his attitude and disrespect.
Nephthys17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Nephthys17

@RedOwl_1 said:

@Jnr6Lil said:

If you want to know, I give you a minimal clue (almost senseless): Think on the LAST I mean the LAST you could ever think on, but either do stupid speculations.

Hmm, well going by this I would say that probably the mostly likely would have to be someone not actually on the team. As in, the Mentors. Batman or Superman for example. They have all the info the team does but aren't suspected because they aren't technically 'on' the team. Now that I think about it, Superman has been uncharacteristically douchey.... And we know the Light has been cloning Superman.....

Anyway, the ones I think are exempt from suspicion are:

Artemis- Sportsmaster was trying to convert her in this episode ergo she isn't a mole already.

Aqualad- He stopped the Light getting Starro, which is apparantly the key to their whole plan and was the one informed of the mole in the first place.

Kid Flash: His focus episodes make it clear he's ernestly fighting the villains.

Zatanna: Joined too late, donned the Helm of Fate to stop the Lights plan.

All other characters are game. I'm looking forward to the reveal. :D

SFX87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By SFX87

i want more Zatanna

CODYSF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By CODYSF

I was really surprise Artemis dad was sport master I was WTF.

CODYSF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By CODYSF

@SFX87:

Sam here

PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By PrinceIMC
@Nephthys17 said:

@RedOwl_1 said:

@Jnr6Lil said:

Hmm, well going by this I would say that probably the mostly likely would have to be someone not actually on the team. As in, the Mentors. Batman or Superman for example. They have all the info the team does but aren't suspected because they aren't technically 'on' the team. Now that I think about it, Superman has been uncharacteristically douchey.... And we know the Light has been cloning Superman.....

Artemis- Sportsmaster was trying to convert her in this episode ergo she isn't a mole already.

Aqualad- He stopped the Light getting Starro, which is apparantly the key to their whole plan and was the one informed of the mole in the first place.

Kid Flash: His focus episodes make it clear he's ernestly fighting the villains.

You didn't mention Robin. Do you really think he's a contender for being the mole? He seems to know more of what's going on than everybody, he pretty much said already that he knows who Artemis really is and he doesn't suspect her. He doesn't want to end up like Batman after the whole mental mission that traumatized them all. And he works with freaking Batman, there's no way he's the mole.
Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#32  Edited By Lvenger

@noj said:

Someone on another site I frequent regularly said the exact same thing. They said that people like Artemis and Superboy have had too obvious hints to be the mole in the team and since Aqualad hasn't really shown any suspicious behaviour towards being the mole along with the fact that one of his parents is one of Aquaman's greatest foes, it stands to reason that he's the mole.

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Jnr6Lil

@War Killer said:

@cattlebattle said:
@War Killer said:
@Jnr6Lil said:

While they do address Red Arrows attitude in future episodes I would come to his defense. One of the teams top priorities is finding out the allied villains plan, they know Sportsmaster is deeply involved and Artemis completely botched the mission on purpose due to her insecurity about her family...so I can see why some team members would be angry Red Arrow is still behaving irrational, it has been a part of his character though, the whole crazed loner aspect.
I can understand them being mad at her for what she did on the mission, I won't deny that she allowed her feelings to get in the way of their mission and in the end, compromised it completely. But it's the fact that Red Arrow comes in out of nowhere after ditching the team to do his whole "solo act" and starts talking about members of a team that has been through a lot together already and acts as if he knows what's what. I understand that Aqualad and the others know that there is a possible mole on the team, but Red Arrow is just a loose cannon and obviously has issues with Artemis concerning her past. But is that her fault? No, plus she has a right to keep her private life, y'know, "private" if she wants to. Not to mention that if we're pointing fingers at people keeping secrets, one could easily bring Miss Martian in to this as well. Red Arrow just seems to be pointing fingers without giving her the chance to explain or even prove herself, so I can understand Artemis feeling uneasy because she knows he doesn't trust her.

@Jnr6Lil said:

Spoiled brat? You can't blame him, The League weren't using him right. And her trying to be accepted could mean she's deceiving them, Also if she's the mole, she could be a mole by force not willingly.

I actually can. He found out that the adults weren't telling them everything and had a temper tantrum and quit. And while I can understand that he simply wanted respect and trust from the older heroes, it's how he went about it and acted that makes him a brat. I mean he was the oldest of the four (Robin, Aqualad, Kid Flash, and Speedy) and yet they acted more mature than he did during the situation. That's one of the reasons Aquaman spoke out against letting him join the League last episode, because of his attitude and disrespect.

Red Arrow is pointing fingers rightfully, There still is lots of secrets we don't know about her. I think he wanted about it correctly, He's the oldest out of the four (almost 18) and has stuck being a sidekick probably since he was 10 years old. The only reason they "acted more mature" because they were afraid to stand up to their superiors and were blinded by being in the Hall of Justice.

@PrinceIMC said:

@Nephthys17 said:

@RedOwl_1 said:

@Jnr6Lil said:

You didn't mention Robin. Do you really think he's a contender for being the mole? He seems to know more of what's going on than everybody, he pretty much said already that he knows who Artemis really is and he doesn't suspect her. He doesn't want to end up like Batman after the whole mental mission that traumatized them all. And he works with freaking Batman, there's no way he's the mole.

Robin is Batman's son. Too good to be the mole

Bestostero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#34  Edited By Bestostero

@Nephthys17: by that logic, Miss Martian is not a candidate as well, at the end of Image, Miss Martian is blackmailed by Queen Bee also meaning she couldn't have been a mole already...

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By joshmightbe

Red Arrow is kind of a d**k here

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

#36  Edited By TDK_1997

The episode was great and the Artemis episodes are the best

MrMiracle77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#37  Edited By MrMiracle77
@Lvenger said:

Someone on another site I frequent regularly said the exact same thing. They said that people like Artemis and Superboy have had too obvious hints to be the mole in the team and since Aqualad hasn't really shown any suspicious behaviour towards being the mole along with the fact that one of his parents is one of Aquaman's greatest foes, it stands to reason that he's the mole.

Black Manta is only Aqualad's dad in the old universe comics (not sure about new-U).  In YJ, his father is human genetically modified by Black Manta.  He was originally intended to be a spy, but fell in love with an Atlantean woman and switched sides.  Aqualad admitted this freely to Artemis in one of the comic tie-in issues (also written by Greg Weisman).  Superboy and Miss Martian even get to meet his parents in the most recent issue, #14.
cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By cattlebattle
@MrMiracle77 said:
@Lvenger said:

Black Manta is only Aqualad's dad in the old universe comics (not sure about new-U).  In YJ, his father is human genetically modified by Black Manta.  He was originally intended to be a spy, but fell in love with an Atlantean woman and switched sides.  Aqualad admitted this freely to Artemis in one of the comic tie-in issues (also written by Greg Weisman).  Superboy and Miss Martian even get to meet his parents in the most recent issue, #14.
Thats what he thinks happened......Manta is actually his father though
the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
I say, there is no mole, the villains are just screwing with them. 
cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By cattlebattle
@The Stegman said:
I say, there is no mole, the villains are just screwing with them. 
Ra's al Ghul confirmed when talking to another villain that there is an operative on the inside.......There definitely is a mole
nandizzle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By nandizzle

The episodes are available in Turkish with subs, your best bet is to google search Turkish Young Justice Tumblr to find them.

umbrafeline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 20

#42  Edited By umbrafeline

who knew that artemis and cheshire are/were sisters? i didnt

PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By PrinceIMC
@Jnr6Lil said:

@War Killer said:

Red Arrow is pointing fingers rightfully, There still is lots of secrets we don't know about her. I think he wanted about it correctly, He's the oldest out of the four (almost 18) and has stuck being a sidekick probably since he was 10 years old. The only reason they "acted more mature" because they were afraid to stand up to their superiors and were blinded by being in the Hall of Justice.

Red Arrow is 18 but he's only been Green Arrow's sidekick for three years. Robin is actually the most experienced of the sidekicks, he just started when he was 9.
PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By PrinceIMC
@umbrafeline said:

Do you mean you just found out this episode? There was an episode earlier that showed them when Cheshire left home, Artemis asked her to stay otherwise it would just be her and dad when mom got out of prison.
umbrafeline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By umbrafeline

@PrinceIMC said:

@umbrafeline said:

Do you mean you just found out this episode? There was an episode earlier that showed them when Cheshire left home, Artemis asked her to stay otherwise it would just be her and dad when mom got out of prison.

thats exactly what im saying. the last episode i watched before this one was when the young justicers met up with zatanna for the first time. is sports master their father? why is mom wheelchair-bound?

Nephthys17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Nephthys17

@PrinceIMC:

Yeah, I still consider Robin a possibility to be the mole. There just hasn't been anything that directly shifts suspicion off of him yet. He's the only character who hasn't had a character-centric episode that shows him foiling the Light away from the team of his own accord. And afterall, he is one of the ones we'd least likely suspect. Just being Batmans sidekick doesn't relieve him of the possibility. He could be a clone, under mind-control (possibly Queen Bee) or simply playing a long-con.

Though personally I like my Superman theory. :3

@Bestostero

Hmm, I suppose thats true. What Queen Bee says 'if you don't cooperate, I'll make sure everyone knows what you really are' is fairly ambiguous though.

PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By PrinceIMC
@umbrafeline: Yeah Sportsmaster is their father, their mother was a villain named Huntress who was injured and left behind on her last mission. During her time in prison she rehabilitated and has turned her back on her villainous past and is hoping that Artemis will follow a different path than her father and sister. You've missed a bunch of episodes. Heh.
umbrafeline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By umbrafeline

@PrinceIMC: boy howdy. it used to be on i think fridays at 8:30, along with generation rex [9:30], star wars: the clone wars [9:00] and thundercats [8:00], but i would be at work and have no way of to record it. might have to wait for the dvd's

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By joshmightbe

At this point I hope Red Arrow is the mole on the off chance they let Superboy kick the crap out of him

PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By PrinceIMC
@umbrafeline: I had to watch them on youtube. That's how I got to see the whole season already, I saw the subtitled ones.