YJ Kid Flash Respect Thread

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By TheVivas
"It doesn't matter how many fall. For new heroes will always rise to carry on, bringing their resources, their skills, their talents to bear to defeat the enemy."

Kid Flash, also known as Wally West, is Iris West and Barry Allen's nephew, the former by blood and the latter by marriage. He is a hardcore believer of science and extremely smart, but can act rather rash and show offy at times. He's the Team's main comic relief and a constant flirt, but takes his job very seriously; outside of gathering souvenirs in the midst of a mission for afterwards. He heroically sacrificed his life to help Flash and Impulse save the world from the Light's plan, defeating the MPD at the North Pole.

This thread will be divided into the following sections:

• Super Speed
  • Agility/Acrobatic
  • Durability
  • Gear

Super Speed

Kid Flash recreated the experiment that gave the Flash his speed, giving him the ability to reach superhuman speeds as well. According to Artemis, Kid Flash can break the sound barrier in sneakers.

KF dodges Captain Cold's gun and takes away the weapon from the villain:

No Caption Provided

KF saves two scientists from falling off a three story building then runs them up the side of the building and onto the roof:

No Caption Provided

KF ascends multiple floors on a staircase in a matter of moments and then bowls through some Genomorphs:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

KF can create mini cyclones from spinning around really fast:

No Caption Provided

KF escapes from being surrounded by Bane and his goons and the Cult of Kobra soldiers before any of them can shoot him:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Using his speed to give him momentum, KF flies in and straight kicks two Cult of the Kobra soldiers, sending them flying back and knocking them out:

No Caption Provided

KF mows down Cult of the Kobra soldiers as he moves too fast for them to track or hit with their weapons:

No Caption Provided

KF is able to steal a detonator from Bane without Bane even noticing, despite the villain looking right at the Team and having his finger right above the trigger:

No Caption Provided

KF runs fast enough to scale a two trees, jumping between the two of them, and give himself enough momentum to launch himself more than dozens of feet through the air and take out a Kobra/Venom-enhanced Vulture:

No Caption Provided

KF saves Superboy from Amazo:

No Caption Provided

KF dodges one of Captain Atom's blasts from Amazo:

No Caption Provided

KF saves Robin from Superman's Heat Vision from Amazo:

No Caption Provided

KF saves Artemis from tank shells:

No Caption Provided

KF spins super fast after being caught by Black Spider's webs, causing Black Spider to be pulled toward him for the straight kick KO:

No Caption Provided

KF bowls through at least three soldiers and sends them flying:

No Caption Provided

KF dodges sword strikes from League of Shadows members and pulls the pins on their smoke grenades before any of them could notice or react to:

No Caption Provided

KF dodges a laser while having a conversation with Impulse:

No Caption Provided

KF is able to stop the fire from an explosion by running around it fast enough to suck away the oxygen and snuff it out:

No Caption Provided

KF runs fast enough to send Hook into a wall hard enough to shatter a small part of it:

No Caption Provided

He then saves CEO Selena Gonzalez from Black Spider's webs:

No Caption Provided

KF helped the Flash create a large ditch/moat around escaped zoo animals by running around them many times:

No Caption Provided

KF is able to catch up to Robin's motorcycle after going home/to the Cave to change into his suit and coming all the way from at least a city over. Couldn't make this a gif for some reason, but watch from 5:37:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTpafyrCGkE

Agility/Acrobatics

Kid Flash jumps off the wall on two separate occasions to take out his Genomorph attackers:

No Caption Provided

KF backflip kicks a soldier:

No Caption Provided

KF performs a series of acrobatic kicks and flips against Vandal Savage:

No Caption Provided

Durability

Kid Flash runs head first into a thick, metal wall and is largely unaffected by it:

No Caption Provided

KF is ultimately fine after being hit in the back by Blockbuster:

No Caption Provided

KF is pretty much unharmed after being sent flying into school bleachers by Amazo, when the android kicked the gym floor hard enough to send him flying from the shockwave:

No Caption Provided

KF is able to tank being thrown through a branch by Sportsmaster:

No Caption Provided

Gear

Goggles

Used for protection against debris while running, these also had a thermal vision mode that allowed KF to see heat signatures. He could also apparently zoom in on far away targets:

No Caption Provided

These goggles also have a microscopic mode that allows KF to look at things as if he had a microscope:

No Caption Provided

Stealth Tech

KF's suit has been upgraded with the new stealth tech. All he has to do is press the symbol on his chest and his suit changes from yellow to black:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Thanks for reading. Click here to view my other Respect Threads.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Finished.

Avatar image for amethystgravity
AmethystGravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Awesome; I think I'm going to check out the other ones you've made!

A few things:

The video that you couldn't make a gif of can't be played outside of youtube (which is probably why it couldn't turn into a gif), so a link could work fine for that instead.

In the second durability feat, there's a typo with "bat" needing to be "back."

Also, was Kid Flash's cross-country heart-transplant run a good speed-feat or not? I forgot how far it was, but there is a timer involved to get a concrete number.

Anyways, phenomenal work for the thread of one of my favorite characters!

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amethystgravity: Great, thanks! It'll make the thread look cleaner too haha.

My bad, I sometimes make those when I'm in a rush/not paying attention.

It should definitely be a good feat, but I didn't want to look up the episode and link it just yet. Don't worry, I will though. Haha

And thanks man! If you notice any other minor details let me know!

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Another awesome thread. Will there be a Impulse respect thread?

Critic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Now I miss YJ :(

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers