X-Men Questions ?

Avatar image for kid_omega_prime
Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Ok instead of making one topic for every X-Man I thought it would be better if I did a topic for all. First I like to ask about Angel. Now it's already said that the O5 angel and 616 angel are the same one so why dose not 616 Angel have cosmic powers to ? Plus I also noticed that sabertooth is a x-man now so is he good of his oun free will or is he still inverted ? Oh and i heard cyclops died ? How ?

killerravens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kid_omega_prime: yes sabertooth is good now an cyclops aparently attacked the inhumans after they released the terigin mist an was killed but its dosent show how he got killed or who did it

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerravens: wait so sabretooth is good of his oun free will ? if so why did he become good ? what changed him ?

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kid_omega_prime: yes sabertooth is good now an cyclops aparently attacked the inhumans after they released the terigin mist an was killed but its dosent show how he got killed or who did it

well ok I found out who killed Cyclops. Dr Doom. "The survivors and the Cabal, who also survived the incursion, attack Doctor Doom in his own throneroom. With Cyclops now having Phoenix' powers, he comes close to defeating Doctor Doom. However, Doom claims to be God and quickly grabs Cyclops by his throat and snaps it, claiming 'the dream is over'.

No Caption Provided

killerravens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kid_omega_prime: yes that did happen but everyone that died during secret wars was brought back to life even cyclops an he was killed after he attacked the inhumans this takes place after secret wars but 7 months before the all new all different marvel books

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That awkward moment when you click on the thread with the intention of being helpful and answering questions, but then remembering that you don't give a sh!t about the X-men...

OtaconMGS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kid_omega_prime: yes that did happen but everyone that died during secret wars was brought back to life even cyclops an he was killed after he attacked the inhumans this takes place after secret wars but 7 months before the all new all different marvel books

wow doom mist have been powerful to kill Cyclops since cyke had the Phoenix Force.

killerravens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@otaconmgs: yeah he had the power of the beyonder which is greater than Phoenix force

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@otaconmgs: yeah he had the power of the beyonder which is greater than Phoenix force

darn I guess marvel really hates Scott right now. kind of like dc hates Freddy Freeman in new earth.

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok I got another one. How come Angel is Archangel again ? When did that happen ?

killerravens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kid_omega_prime: I actually don't know why the angel from the past is normal but the one from the present is archangel an he seems kinda brain dead in uncanny xmen psylocke controls him in fights