If you pick Ironman, you:
- will be CEO/Chairman of Stark Industries(billionaire)
- Have to live with an arc reactor in your chest
- Have to be a crime fighter(as Iron Man)
- Be leader of the Avengers
If you pick Batman, you:
- will be CEO/Chairman of Wayne Enterprises(billionaire)
- Have to fight crime as Batman
- Be leader of the Justice League
1-I get to hang out with Superman
2-Everything Iron man can have, I can too because of the greatest super-power ever: money
3-I'm an omni specialist at everything
4-Catwoman and wonderwoman
I would also add you get your own personal meat shield....I mean sidekick: Robin. Who wouldn't want to hang with Dick Grayson or Tim Drake?
Batman. He doesnt have an heart disease, he's clever as Ironman(he can built a armor if he want to), he's got the same amount of money than Stark . He's friend with the Justice League(wise and useful people). I dont think i would fight crime in Gotham city. I'm gonna use all these feats to help third-world countries to end poverty and dictatorial governments.
Iron Man is way smarter, and designs and builds his own stuff himself. Batman has his company people (mainly Morgan Freeman) to do all that stuff for him.
Which begs the question: would I rather have a plethora of battle armors, or have Morgan Freeman make my detective items? HMMMMM!!!!
Please Log In to post.