Would someone explain the power levels to me?

Ashutosh05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Which characters exactly would be street levelers, low level metas, mid-level metas, etc

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Spambot

I would say with regard to tiers

people like Black Panther and Cap A are among the higher street levelers. Some would extend this to characters such as Spiderman and Wolverine. Most low level metas get thrown into street tier.

Iron Man is prob near the top of mid tiers

high tiers to heralds are characters like Superman, Wonder Woman, Thor and Silver Surfer.

Cosmic_Templar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There isn't any clear definition but people like Daredevil,Captain America,Nightwing,Batman,Punisher are usually considered street level.

Ashutosh05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_templar Well, I thought Captain was a low level meta and since captain and batman are on the same level so would be batman, Either way, I was expecting a clearer distinction, are these levels not described well in marvel or dc handbooks either?

AgentSandman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By AgentSandman

Power levels are usually determined by the stats of a character, a few examples would be: damage output, durability, and ability to compete against other characters within that tier and other tiers. So just have to look at a character and determine where to put them.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By TifaLockhart

It's subjective.