Would Kratos having stronger gods and Titans make him more hated?

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I was thinking about why so many people dislike Kratos in the battle forum and usually they say it's because his gods were weak so he's weak. I feel like if they'd have been any stronger then people would just say that he's still weak because of him getting stabbed in the stomach or not begin able to open boxes without struggling. Honestly I think Kratos is just the type of character people hate due to game mechanics.

So what do you guys and possibly girls think? Would Kratos be more liked if he had stronger gods and Titans or would people still talk about how he falls behind game mechanics wise?

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think he's hated, I think it's just people don't like the logic that he beat Zeus in his Verse meaning he could beat Marvel/DC Zeus.

Or that he killed The Gods of his Verse so he's some kind of Skyfather + character on the battle forums.

If GOW Gods were shown powerful enough for the statements to hold weight, I think the logic would be more accepted rather then hated.

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie: @ecstaticgrace: According to a lot of people they actually make him a lot more impressive in his book series. In the book the gods are much more powerful, so apparently some people say game mechanics limit him.

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecstaticgrace: honestly I haven't read it but according to some people Hermes ran from like Egypt to Olympus in like 5 minutes. Though don't hold that as my word, I don't know if it's true.

Also I have an argument for Hercules being stronger than most people think. Wanna hear/read it

Shin_Godzilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think he's hated, I think it's just people don't like the logic that he beat Zeus in his Verse meaning he could beat Marvel/DC Zeus.

Or that he killed The Gods of his Verse so he's some kind of Skyfather + character on the battle forums.

If GOW Gods were shown powerful enough for the statements to hold weight, I think the logic would be more accepted rather then hated.

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecstaticgrace:

Here Hercules says:

"Think about it, brother. While I was stuck cleaning the Augean stables, he chose you to destroy Ares. Not convinced? How about this? While you were being crowned the god of war, I was sent to find an apple. They called them "labours". Ha! Perhaps he did allow me to kill the Nemean lion, but he made your name known amongst the people. A fierce warrior. A killer made hero. A man made a god. But this time, brother... This time, I will destroy you. Call it my thirteenth and final labour. Soon I will become the god of war and claim the throne for myself."

The Apple Hercules refers to Hercules' 11th labor, which was to obtain apples from around Atlas. In order to do so he holds the world for Atlas, so he can pick the apples for him, then he tricks Atlas into holding it again.

Also it should be noted "The total mass of Earth’s atmosphere is about 5.5 quadrillion tons, or roughly one millionth of Earth’s mass." According to http://blogs.britannica.com/2012/01/how-much-does-earth-atmosphere-weigh

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecstaticgrace: good point. It was just more of a nod to Hercules' labors and a story for everyone who knew about them to laugh at

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#13  Edited By brucerogers

People dislike him because his over zealous fans overrate him to the point of nausea. Simple as that

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brucerogers: honestly I couldn't agree more. I'm a huge fan of the series and often debate with him but I hate it when people say he wins because he killed gods

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#15  Edited By brucerogers