Will Unworthy Thor's hamer be stronger then Foster's hammer ?

Mister_X_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

In The Unworthy Thor issue 1, The Unseen says that Thor will hold a hammer that it was

so strong that it survived "the darkness". Assuming this hammer is Ultimate Thor's hammer, do

you think that it will be stronger than his original hammer, the one that Jane Foster currently

holds ?

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By MAZAHS117

You mean the lantern, lighthouse, axe thingy?

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

#3  Edited By stormshadow_x

Well cult thorns hammer Hammer was much more versatile but it was never as strong. May depend on the thor behind it.

jayskee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By jayskee

Depends on if the writer feel like thrashing Thor or not

poeticwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By poeticwarrior

You're comparing a hammer being used by a cis white male with a hammer being used by an inspiring female with cancer. It's pretty obvious which one will be stronger.

Besides, I'm pretty most of the people often talk about Ultimate Thor being weaker than Unworthy Thor.

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No. Thats not politically correct.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 rogueshadow  Moderator

No. Thats not politically correct.

This. Check your privilege OP.

Avatar image for deactivated-60e0c61aba21e
deactivated-60e0c61aba21e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Green_Tea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Men shouldn't be stronger than women.

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By HighAccuser

Except in bed?

Green_Tea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@solid_snake97 said:

Except in bed?

not if the director of Ghostbusters(2016) has anything to say about it :p

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

poeticwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerevarine_11 said:
@solid_snake97 said:

Except in bed?

not if the director of Ghostbusters(2016) has anything to say about it :p

Girls rule, women are funny, get over it.

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mister_X_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You're comparing a hammer being used by a cis white male with a hammer being used by an inspiring female with cancer. It's pretty obvious which one will be stronger.

Besides, I'm pretty most of the people often talk about Ultimate Thor being weaker than Unworthy Thor.

correction. I am comparing a hammer being used by a male who lost one of his arms in action with a hammer being

used by an inspiring female with cancer.

I didn't say I dislike Jane Foster, at first yes but after knowing her character and discovered what she was going

through. But I still want Odinson to be worthy again. And I read the unseen hype unworthy thor's hammer I thought

that it might be stronger than Foster's hammer.

titing2101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

will this hammer also contain the "mother of storms"?

lol at the retcon

Asgaard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mister_x_1:

I didn't say I dislike Jane Foster, at first yes but after knowing her character and discovered what she was

going through.

But in what sense do you know Jane character? Are you taking about the Jane that was saved by Sif life force and exposed several time to magic, but now just because doesn't serve the new creative decisions rejects it unless its when she wields a magical hammer to become the female version of Thor? The Jane that has a son named James Kincaid that Aaron/Marvel editorial could care less about because what they try to sell from the first place is a fit for the female version of Thor? Where Jane is just the host for the hammer? Yes Jane was a good character before the Pr, but after she is not ,(for who knows the canon) she is a mess of a character full of contradictions without any sense of priorities (like the correlation between the fact that she is dying and her son) besides being the female version of Thor...

Mister_X_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Mister_X_1

@asgaard said:

@mister_x_1:

I didn't say I dislike Jane Foster, at first yes but after knowing her character and discovered what she was

going through.

But in what sense do you know Jane character? Are you taking about the Jane that was saved by Sif life force and exposed several time to magic, but now just because doesn't serve the new creative decisions rejects it unless its when she wields a magical hammer to become the female version of Thor? The Jane that has a son named James Kincaid that Aaron/Marvel editorial could care less about because what they try to sell from the first place is a fit for the female version of Thor? Where Jane is just the host for the hammer? Yes Jane was a good character before the Pr, but after she is not ,(for who knows the canon) she is a mess of a character full of contradictions without any sense of priorities (like the correlation between the fact that she is dying and her son) besides being the female version of Thor...

Here is the thing.

I understand where you are coming from, and I agree with you. Now Jane as much as some people like to

admit, she might be in a mess, not like Carol Danvers, but still a mess. Marvel can fix this by curing Jane and bringing

back her son, but they can't because they don't know how. Jane's character was kinda of a jerk when it started, but

Marvel thought it would be great to say that she has cancer so we can feel sorry for her, and we did. But soon people

will get tired of her and they might kill her like they did with Xavier, Scott, and Logan and all the other characters.

Which will be a shame as they will choose this over simply fixing the character and making her better than what she

is.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Someone should go tell that to Biology!

poeticwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@solid_snake97 said:

Someone should go tell that to Biology!

There are many species in the wild where females are actually larger and stronger. In comics, everyone has superpower, and many of these superpowers were granted to them through supernatural means or some kind of experiments, some are alien species. I don't see why males being stronger than females in comic have to be a thing when their powers are not usually originated from human biology. Women can be stronger than men while men can be stronger than women. Although it would make more logical sense for guys to be stronger due to the larger virgin male fanbase.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Wolfrazer
del_torro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 del_torro  Online

Hmm, the hammer seems pretty strong, the collector said it survived the destruction of a universe and ripped through reality like paper, it was also able to hurt the Collector (an elder of the universe) just by touching it.

Seems pretty powerful, we'll probably get more feats in coming chapters.

I'm glad Aaron didn't retcon Beta Ray Bills hammer stormbreaker and confirmed that it is powered by Odin.

Maybe at the end the end of this, we can rank the hammers by power

CaptainSalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unworthy Thor has been amazing so far. Can't wait for Thor to get the Ultimate hammer. I find his regular hammer boring.