Why is everyone on this site a superman fanboy?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

maaluus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By maaluus

Yeah why is everyone a superman fanboy?

No matter the situation most of the people on here can't accept the fact superman could lose. Like if you pick a situation (this is a fabled situation for the purpose of this post) where Superman has to fight a guy made of green kryptonite, has all the powers of superman none of his weaknesses, all the powers of black adam, the speed of zoom, and for kicks the healing factor of wolverine. While Superman has a version of the flu that only infects Kryptonians and they fight on a planet with a red sun and trying to fly puts you in the Phantom Zone. They will pick a version of Superman that is absurdly overpowered like Superman Prime, Superman 1 million, etc or come up with some Wile E. Coyote reason why Superman will stomp this guy super easily. It's retarded. IT makes me literally hate superman.

Get over it people he's not a "god", there are fights he will lose, he's still mortal.

But DC has so many versions of Superman augmenting his powers for stupid reasons they should just make him the ultimate, undefeatable god of the DC multiverse.

-END

To the people that say this thread makes no sense, or its "unsubstantiated opinions", just read the threads. As for my example, yeah it doesn't exist, it's not in a comic so maybe that's why you don't understand. Sure every superhero has fanboys even those fanboys are nowhere close to the irritating level of superman fanboys.

PS. Just realized that trying to get fanboys to see things objectively is pointless.

Insertnewname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Insertnewname

I don't understand. If his enemy is like the standard superman, and he fights against superman prime one million, of course he will loose (no idea in this case though).

So what's your point? Or do you simply dislike these godlike versions of him? If so..

1. Yes he is too strong to be considered as a normal superhero anymore.. He's more like a demi-god.

2. But.. He fights for good reasons. There is no reason to hate.. Superman..??

Like why? I don't.. Haha doesn't matter:)

Flumox56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Flumox56

Not all Fanboys are Superman Fanboys,,,,,There are a lot of Batman fanboys too.

No Caption Provided

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#4  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Unsubstantiated opinions and baiting.

MyScreen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@maaluus: i am a batman fanboy not superman.

RabumAlal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecstaticgrace: It could be an alt account or he may have created an account after reading many threads. This thread still doesn't make sense.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c9535a734784
deactivated-5c9535a734784

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Yes, your tears of anguish feed my soul. Waste your life mere mortal for me to fuel my existence...

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

In all seriousness, this just proves that Superman is almost completely hated on the vine. We have about ten threads every day about why superman is, overpowered, too good, too nice, boring and pretty much every other criticism you can think of. So well done, you have done something extremely proactive with yourself today. Pat yourself on your back.

Avatar image for midnightdragon18
midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1/10

SanoHibiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

But... What about Batman fanboys, Hulk fanboys, Flash fanboys, Zoom fanboys, Thanos-, Sentry-, DBZ- and etc. fanboys...

maaluus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iamnot said:

I don't understand. If his enemy is like the standard superman, and he fights against superman prime one million, of course he will loose (no idea in this case though).

So what's your point? Or do you simply dislike these godlike versions of him? If so..

1. Yes he is too strong to be considered as a normal superhero anymore.. He's more like a demi-god.

2. But.. He fights for good reasons. There is no reason to hate.. Superman..??

Like why? I don't.. Haha doesn't matter:)

he point is is the fanboy'ism. ok you love superman gotcha, but he;s gonna lose some fights, get over it..

As for the overpowered versions of superman, aside from selling comics, what's the point? "Standard" Superman is already pretty powerful. Why does he need to be more powerful? The one thing about Marvel I always liked more than DC is this, while there are tons of new titles with the same superheros they all still had their base powers they were continually augmented like Superman. Look at Batman, he's got quite a few titles but he's still just a mortal man. That seems to be forgotten with Superman. If this "over powering" is meant to be his evolution, then ok. Make him a god and create some characters that actual have a chance against him. but that's my opinion.

maaluus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

you have 3 post and are suggesting everyone on the site is a Superman fanboy..

virtually every thread I've googled "Superman vs [Anyone]" is full of superman fanboyism. I joined the site to voice my opinion.