Why Goku is NOT Universal!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

superman9122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By superman9122

This is to all DBZ fanboy that claim that Goku is on Universal level now as absurd this statement is that i have to point it out laughing, once again their going to be debunked by someone sooner or later. Now starting with me, I after watching the whole scene of Goku and Beerus fighting i noticed one big thing there and is that in the entire span of episode there haven't been literally a single feat of these characters busting a galaxy or let alone a universe.

We did see a few punches colliding once in there and then bubley looking screen appear to show shock waves traveling everywhere but nothing shows that Beerus and Goku are universe busters. I mean do you not understand that if those were a threat to a universe, i mean the entire earth alone would be vaporized out of existence and there would be cluster of millions of galaxies colliding together forming a supermassive black hole ripping reality in half. All Goku and Beerus did is powered up ran into each other with bunch of punches, there was a lot of energy being felt even by old kai but there havent been any side effects outside of them destroying a couple asteroids and a planet.

Also i don't believe Goku can breathe in space, sure we seen him fly around a bit and exchange punches with beerus but the scene didnt show exactly how far they were away from earth. If goku could actually breathe in space we would have seen their stretch out outside the solar system but since they were near earth it just shows that Goku cannot survive in the outer vaccum of space . And dont even start with Goku being durable enough to tank a galaxy or universal explosion. Hell they cant even a tank a planet busting explosion just look at RoF film and see Vegeta in SSJGODSSJ form being killed when frieza exploded the earth.

My point is you guys are just creating this false hype everything some background character yells OMG the universe is going to explode just like during the previous battles that they fought. Its all a hyperbole! period!

Raizell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

No Caption Provided

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not saying he's universal but this thread demonstrates one thing.

Misinformation+Blatant Ignorance+Ignored Context+Arrogance=Bad Thread

And that's your Math lesson for today folks. Till next time.

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

someone created a superman account just to troll. Must be a known user who is butthurt.

Avatar image for ultimateinferno
UltimateInferno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superman9122: Vegeta didn't die because of the explosion, he died because he can't breathe/survive in space.

superman9122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superman9122: Vegeta didn't die because of the explosion, he died because he can't breathe/survive in space.

Point taken SSJGods cannot breathe in space

Raizell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@ultimateinferno said:

RoF is noncanon now so we can't be sure.

Avatar image for ultimateinferno
UltimateInferno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raizel said:
@superman9122 said:
@ultimateinferno said:

RoF is noncanon now so we can't be sure.

Well, when you think about it, BoG mostly isn't canon, but the RoF Saga in Super hasn't started yet, so I think for now it's still canon.

Avatar image for the_new_avenger
The_New_Avenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Agreed, notice how the fans instead of proving you wrong went right into name calling.

Avatar image for precrisisbardock
PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He said I watched the fight and all I saw were bubbly things that weren't universal.

Brb calling Starfleet to locate my sides.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for the_new_avenger
The_New_Avenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

superman9122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By superman9122
@juzacloud said:

someone created a superman account just to troll. Must be a known user who is butthurt.

For making a logical opinion that's considered trolling? Just shows how desperate DBZ fanboys can be. Now even if Goku and Beerus were capable busting a universe you dont know if it was the result of both of them combing power or seperate in which if you look at if beerus is at 10 and goku is at 6 that would be combing their powers would result in 16 which is a bit stronger than even whis.

RukelnikovFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By RukelnikovFTW

@superman9122: How did you learn about the linear additivity of ATs new power level scale? If we go by old power levels, Piccolo 3500 + Tien 1830, + Krillin 1770 = 7100, they should've curbed Nappa who had just 4000, and it was the other way round. Who knows maybe 6 + 10 = 11.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmm ... yes, yes! I can sense an alt.

superman9122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By superman9122
never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It never ends.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By WastelandMan

Someone with Superman as an icon and name with only 5 posts.................totally not biased. Seems legit.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m_man said:

Someone with Superman as an icon and name with only 5 posts.................totally not biased. Seems legit.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Coming from someone with the username: Superman9122.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*Sigh*, Well firstly, DBZ characters have something called Ki-Control... If that's too complicated for you to grasp, here's an explanation:

Ki-Control allows skilled Ki users to focus their energy in such a way that despite the actual of the attack or Ki-Augmented attack, the fallout of said attack can be kept to a minimum (Which is why Ki-Blasts don't destroy Earth).

Now apply the Ki-Control to this fight. Goku controlled his Ki-Augmented attacks in such a way that the Earth wouldn't be damaged. The Shockwave on the other hand stretched too far from Earth, which is why the rest of the Universe was crumbling. That is a fact. The Kais > Your Opinion.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Ryokuma100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guess it's time for major debunking

This is to all DBZ fanboy that claim that Goku is on Universal level now as absurd this statement is that i have to point it out laughing, once again their going to be debunked by someone sooner or later.

I don't think just calling something absurd in your eyes makes it wrong. Plus, it's not a claim.

Now starting with me, I after watching the whole scene of Goku and Beerus fighting i noticed one big thing there and is that in the entire span of episode there haven't been literally a single feat of these characters busting a galaxy or let alone a universe.

Yes there has...like really implied and there's a feat that goes along with it in the manga ad especially in the anime.

We did see a few punches colliding once in there and then bubley looking screen appear to show shock waves traveling everywhere but nothing shows that Beerus and Goku are universe busters. I mean do you not understand that if those were a threat to a universe, i mean the entire earth alone would be vaporized out of existence and there would be cluster of millions of galaxies colliding together forming a supermassive black hole ripping reality in half.

This is your downfall, you're using real world things that doesn't relate to DBZ, or even most sketched works at all. By your logic, Superman shouldn't be able to fly though "black holes" on a regular basis, or "punching reality."

The anime explains it perfectly. Goku (and possibly Beerus) didn't have control over the shockwaves as it reached the ends of the universe, but they had control of what was there in front of them, plus they didn't wager the Earth, so they were (and it's implied that Whis was) not trying to destroy Earth. So no blackholes and no more theories. They are universal.

All Goku and Beerus did is powered up ran into each other with bunch of punches, there was a lot of energy being felt even by old kai but there havent been any side effects outside of them destroying a couple asteroids and a planet.

You do know there are more things being destroyed than just a planet and some asteroids right...?

By that logic, World Breaker Hulk couldn't destroy Earth with steps.

Also i don't believe Goku can breathe in space, sure we seen him fly around a bit and exchange punches with beerus but the scene didnt show exactly how far they were away from earth. If goku could actually breathe in space we would have seen their stretch out outside the solar system but since they were near earth it just shows that Goku cannot survive in the outer vaccum of space . And dont even start with Goku being durable enough to tank a galaxy or universal explosion. Hell they cant even a tank a planet busting explosion just look at RoF film and see Vegeta in SSJGODSSJ form being killed when frieza exploded the earth.

I agree with the first part, but you became ridiculous at the end. Sorry, but it's true.

After a discussion, I agree they can't breathe in space.

But you do know that Goku had to tank Beeus's punches which should be more than planetary. Heck, Goku survived Beerus's punches that would've destroyed the universe. That's more than trillions of stars exploding within their fists.

The movie specifically explains that Vegeta died from lack of air.

My point is you guys are just creating this false hype everything some background character yells OMG the universe is going to explode just like during the previous battles that they fought. Its all a hyperbole! period!

By your logic, we can't use anyone's words as a resource. Hulk wasn't gonna destroy the earth, Superman can't fly as fast as Batman stated, or Superman isn't as fast as a bullet for that matter.

This was a waste of time. You obviously didn't really evaluate all the proof given to you and immediately had to denounce something that was perfectly explained. Try again.

Shenron007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Shenron007

can't survive in space but can tank planet shattering punches get the f outa here lol.

superman9122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By superman9122

@m_man:

Then you should all stop riding that bandwagon and thinking goku can beat superman lol

Goku cant beat superman not even Post crisis superman, new 52 or hell even movie version! He is a god, he is unbeatable force and he is not meant to lose. So it doesnt matter if Goku is able to destroy universe or hell even sneeze away omniverses! Superman will always be stronger because he's superman! He is omnipotent! He created his own fcking reality and universe. NO FICTIONAL CHARACTER CAN BEAT HIM!

No Caption Provided

LpnQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i need an adult.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lpnq said:

i need an adult.

No Caption Provided

houseshm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m_man:

Then you should all stop riding that bandwagon and thinking goku can beat superman lol

Goku cant beat superman not even Post crisis superman, new 52 or hell even movie version! He is a god, he is unbeatable force and he is not meant to lose. So it doesnt matter if Goku is able to destroy universe or hell even sneeze away omniverses! Superman will always be stronger because he's superman! He is omnipotent! He created his own fcking reality and universe. NO FICTIONAL CHARACTER CAN BEAT HIM!

No Caption Provided

not this again

superman has limits

No Caption Provided

when he said "welcome to my universe", it was to welcome atom to superman universe. Superman didnt do anything there

No Caption Provided

TheMan44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superman9122: first off it the episode stated that Whis was protecting the Earth because Beerus promised he wouldn't do it if Goku won.

Also the universe was being destroyed and the Kai's are watching it happen.

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wrong. The episode clearly made an effort to inform/show the viewer that had Goku not learned how to cancel Beerus's punch with his own, the universe was going to be destroyed. You can make up whatever you want to try and discredit it, but its clear what we were being shown, what was being hinted at by the destruction, what actual character said, and what the title of the episode is.

No they did not destroy the universe, but it is blatantly obvious the universe was going to be destroyed.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

YodaPrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

RukelnikovFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blade_r: This is right, i also think the aim of the episode was to tell the audience, the coming fights against other gods or above (whiss life forms :P) won't destroy the universe everytime cause Goku learned hot to avoid that.

houseshm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By houseshm

@blade_r said:

Wrong. The episode clearly made an effort to inform/show the viewer that had Goku not learned how to cancel Beerus's punch with his own, the universe was going to be destroyed. You can make up whatever you want to try and discredit it, but its clear what we were being shown, what was being hinted at by the destruction, what actual character said, and what the title of the episode is.

No they did not destroy the universe, but it is blatantly obvious the universe was going to be destroyed.

this, so much this

and to OP

No Caption Provided