User Lists: 0

Storm or Batman

EyeDCyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 13

On the history of this site, Storm by far.

Eggnogui

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Batman

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not touching this thread.

Jmarshmallow

sacredweapons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jmarshmallow

A storms brewing.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Neither of them Superman's does. It's so bad on here that instead of calling him "Superman the man of steel" I can him "Superman the invincible".

On Comic vine Superman gains a few extra powers/abilities that I'm sure most people didn't know about: He can speed blitz anyone and win automatically, His reflexes are so good he can dodge any and everything almost like he gained the power of telepathy because he is on Comic vine, He can one shot anyone I don't care if you're TOAA Superman is going to take you out with one shot, He is to durable for everything nothing hurts him. You know how he is usually weak against Magic and Kryptonite? Well on Comic vine he is immune to them both and they don't affect him at all whats so every. He is way to fast for anyone to touch or even see him when he attacks them. No matter who "Superman the Invincible" is fighting he omega curb galactic stomps easily. He can destroy anyone one handed effortlessly.

My #1 hero "Superman the Invincible" for the win. "Superman the Invincible"> Any and everyone.

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Well there are sources that claim that SMPOM's is nigh omnipotent and second only to the presence.. (is it because he's gold?)

All in all it's a toss up between Batgod and Storm who I saw someone say is one with the Heart of the Universe..

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BatF'n Man!

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Storm

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Storm, Wonder Woman, Hulk, IceMan and some few others.

Skit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Storm easy

Avatar image for deactivated-5da1bf32237f0
deactivated-5da1bf32237f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Both fanbases view their respective character as a god, so it's hard to say. I would say Batman.

DarthVxder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ariesxmasters: You seem to really dislike Superman or his fans. Majority of Superman vs threads I see Superman losses or its debatable. I asked you yesterday if you could link or name any thread where this was the case and only thing you could come up with was the MOS vs Movie Avengers thread and MOS Superman is on another level than movie avengers except for Hulk but he gets BFRd. While I do agree he does get exaggerated here and there its not nearly as bad as you make it seem.

OT: Batman gets pretty hyped some times, Hulk, Superman, Sentry and Naruto/Sasuke are a few I can think of. I would name DBZ but I dont want a storm to come upon my notifications.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ariesxmasters: You seem to really dislike Superman or his fans. Majority of Superman vs threads I see Superman losses or its debatable. I asked you yesterday if you could link or name any thread where this was the case and only thing you could come up with was the MOS vs Movie Avengers thread and MOS Superman is on another level than movie avengers except for Hulk but he gets BFRd. While I do agree he does get exaggerated here and there its not nearly as bad as you make it seem.

OT: Batman gets pretty hyped some times, Hulk, Superman, Sentry and Naruto/Sasuke are a few I can think of. I would name DBZ but I dont want a storm to come upon my notifications.

No Superman is easily one of my favorites after Batman. What I dislike is people making him out to be something he is not. People on here exaggerate Superman to the fullest. It's funny they won't even know the other fighter but will vote for Superman just because he is Superman. That is why I just call him "Superman the Invincible" because he is to fast, strong and too invulnerable for everything on here. Ohh yeah and he is psychic apparently because he can react to everything like he is a mind reader or something.

Well Dbz characters don't really get that hyped because they're not really that many threads on them. Naruto and Sasuke. . . I guess. It is mostly comic characters who gain extra amazing power/abilities when on here.

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By ZhuRong

Batman and Storm aren't necessarily exaggerated. It's just the trolls that do stupid things.

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ariesxmasters said:

@darthvxder said:

No Superman is easily one of my favorites after Batman. What I dislike is people making him out to be something he is not. People on here exaggerate Superman to the fullest. It's funny they won't even know the other fighter but will vote for Superman just because he is Superman. That is why I just call him "Superman the Invincible" because he is to fast, strong and too invulnerable for everything on here. Ohh yeah and he is psychic apparently because he can react to everything like he is a mind reader or something.

Well Dbz characters don't really get that hyped because they're not really that many threads on them. Naruto and Sasuke. . . I guess. It is mostly comic characters who gain extra amazing power/abilities when on here.

Anime and Manga vs Comics and Cartoons Flame War in

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

User Lists: 7

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator
Avatar image for omniawesomeness
OmniAwesomeness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ChillxPill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor, Batman and Wolverine fan base.

Thor can't beat superman in an actual encounter.

Batman will never beat Cap. In an actual encounter.

Wolverine will always get knocked out by Spidey.

BarelyAverage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Flash and superman.

Bloodlusted spiderman.

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Batman

No Caption Provided

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Storm, easily.

Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ariesxmasters: Ghost Rider won over Superman in all of there battle threads... Does that make you happy?

Avatar image for deactivated-5c901e667a76c
deactivated-5c901e667a76c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I'm leaning towards Storm.

BarelyAverage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chillxpill: he could if he utilized all of his abilities. Based on feats and debates Thor may lose. In theory and on paper he could win. Just because supes is faster doesn't mean an instant win. Thor has the durability to withstand the initial assault.

I agree with your other points though. Spider-Man could knock out Wolverine but those claws are dangerous.

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

I rather not say....

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Neither of them Superman's does. It's so bad on here that instead of calling him "Superman the man of steel" I can him "Superman the invincible".

On Comic vine Superman gains a few extra powers/abilities that I'm sure most people didn't know about: He can speed blitz anyone and win automatically, His reflexes are so good he can dodge any and everything almost like he gained the power of telepathy because he is on Comic vine, He can one shot anyone I don't care if you're TOAA Superman is going to take you out with one shot, He is to durable for everything nothing hurts him. You know how he is usually weak against Magic and Kryptonite? Well on Comic vine he is immune to them both and they don't affect him at all whats so every. He is way to fast for anyone to touch or even see him when he attacks them. No matter who "Superman the Invincible" is fighting he omega curb galactic stomps easily. He can destroy anyone one handed effortlessly.

My #1 hero "Superman the Invincible" for the win. "Superman the Invincible"> Any and everyone.

Have you ever been to a thread involving Wally West, Midnighter, or Zoom?

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scouterv said:

@ariesxmasters said:

Have you ever been to a thread involving Wally West, Midnighter, or Zoom?

Lol ahhh haha!! That is so true ad least the Wally West and Zoom one's. I have never seen one with that Midnighter guy you're talking about.

Lol we got "Flash the psychic and untouchable" and "The unbeatable Zoom".

Avatar image for deactivated-6137545428734
deactivated-6137545428734

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Every fanbase exaggerates their character. Hulk, Superman, Batman, Flash, Storm, Silver Surfer, Iceman, Captain America, Thor are just examples.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Crimz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's Storm, some of her fans are just crazy.

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

+1

I_Am_Lightning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Storm will be able to create poop rains after this thread.

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash and Zoom fans go hard lol

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By SodamYat

thor, thanos, blue marvel, goku,apocalypse, batman, storm

antimutant001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#40  Edited By antimutant001

Superman,Flash,batman,Joker,Sodam Yat etc...I can go on....

WELLDONE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dragon ball z/goku lmao just look at the thread asking if hes a solar system buster or galaxy buster. Hell one of his fanboys is here already hating on superman, he tries to act like a fan but he cant fool me, nor anyone with half a brain

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

There are like 20 of these threads

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman Prime :

The fact that he has no weakness to magic is interpreted as an immunity to magic.

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Numerical order

(Easily)

1) Wally West

2) Zoom

3) Superman

4) Spider-man

Avatar image for deactivated-60260d105a8eb
deactivated-60260d105a8eb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jenifier said:

Hiiii Friends.......

Start working from home! Great job for students, stay-at-home moms or anyone needing an extra income... You only need a computer and a reliable internet connection... Make $90 hourly and up to $12000 a month by following link at the bottom and signing up... You can have your first check by the end of this week

Check Freely …

◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐ WWW.G00gle0nlineW0rk.com

No Caption Provided

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow said:

Jmarshmallow

A storms brewing.

I see what ya did there.

Overall, I say Batman simply for the fact he's used more often, but both are exaggerated to a stupid degree.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By micah007123

@realitywarper said:

Superman Prime :

The fact that he has no weakness to magic is interpreted as an immunity to magic.

@antimutant001 said:

@i_am_lightning said:

^^^

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah said:

@realitywarper said:

Superman Prime :

@antimutant001 said:

@i_am_lightning said:

^^^

Luffy who is as untouchable as The Flash on Comic Vine.

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers