Who would you rather be: Aquaman or Ironman?

• 167 results
MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Who would you rather be: Aquaman or Ironman? (180 votes)

Aquaman 58%
Ironman 41%

Aquaman, ruler of Atlantis and the seven seas and member of the notorious Justice League of America. He has strength that allows him to lift an excess of 100+ tons, has shown to reach hypersonic speeds underwater, and can telepathically control marine life to aid him in the time of need.

Ironman, "genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist" and a member of the notorious Avengers. He has the strength sufficient enough to lift an excess of 100+ tons, has shown to reach hypersonic speeds and has the arsenal to literally be a one man army.

Who would you be and why?

• 
Night Thrasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

Let's see:

Aquaman: King of Atlantis, hot red head wife, hot platinum blonde side piece, dead son, brother who constantly tries to murder you, used to have cool hook hand and water hand, bad@$$ beard, constant fishy smell.

Tony Stark: Buttloads of money, hot red head, blonde, brunette, black, white, latina whatever floats your boat that day. Alcoholism. Buttloads of money. Super intelligent. Buttloads of money. Coolest suit ever invented. Buttloads of money. Slept with Black Widow, She Hulk, Pepper Potts, Maria Hill, and numerous others. Buttloads of money. Kinda a prick.

Yeah I picked Stark.

Havenless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Let's see, a multi-billionaire with women groveling at his very beck and call, a man who can pretty much create anything he can think of...

Or the laughing stock of the comicbook world.

Hold on I'm thinking....

Avatar image for ifdcruledtheworld
IfDCRuledTheWorld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aquaman and here's why:

1. Powers are always on. Don't have to wear a suit to be able to do incredible things.
  2. MERA!!
Avatar image for norrinboltagonprime21
NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Iron Man, money is my favorite power

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

I'd rather be aqua-man he's got money, he's the king of 70% of the Earth, his powers don't rely on a suit that has been destroyed hacked and even looked like it intended to rape Tony at one point (Remember when the suit became self aware). Also despite what people think, so long as Aquaman avoids deserts he can pretty much kick ass anywhere.

Night Thrasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joshmightbe: But 70% of the world doesn't take trinkets and he'll have to pawn his gold to get his money. And, we all know the Pawn Stars guys are only gonna give you 20-30 cents on the dollar!

Havenless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joshmightbe: But 70% of the world doesn't take trinkets and he'll have to pawn his gold to get his money. And, we all know the Pawn Stars guys are only gonna give you 20-30 cents on the dollar!

Also, who would want to live underwater? I don't care if I can't lift a dumptruck, I'd trade that for not having aquatic restrictions 24/7.

RedLantern23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

King Of Atlantis!

longbowhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

I've never been one for showboating like Tony Stark. I'd never have to come into contact with people again as long as I lived if I was Aquaman. And that suits me just fine.

batmannflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 30

#10  Edited By batmannflash

Ruler of 70% of the world, hot wife Mera, superpowers, member of the Justice League, Atlantis a more advanced society, fit body lol...Aquaman!

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@havenless: He doesn't have to live under water, he can live anywhere he wants on Earth except for desserts. Yes he needs water to live but so does every other living thing on this planet and guess what even when you don't see it there is pretty much always water vapor in the air unless as stated you happen to be in a dessert or in an area where a sever drought is going on.

MarlboroMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ruler of 70% of the world, hot wife Mera, superpowers, member of the Justice League, Atlantis a more advanced society, fit body lol...Aquaman!

Even Professor X has fit body in comics lol

Havenless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joshmightbe: What if the dessert has no water either? Like... scones?

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By joshmightbe
Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Let's see:

Aquaman: King of Atlantis, hot red head wife, hot platinum blonde side piece, dead son, brother who constantly tries to murder you, used to have cool hook hand and water hand, bad@$$ beard, constant fishy smell.

Tony Stark: Buttloads of money, hot red head, blonde, brunette, black, white, latina whatever floats your boat that day. Alcoholism. Buttloads of money. Super intelligent. Buttloads of money. Coolest suit ever invented. Buttloads of money. Slept with Black Widow, She Hulk, Pepper Potts, Maria Hill, and numerous others. Buttloads of money. Kinda a prick.

Yeah I picked Stark.

I second this. Iron Man recently did the deed with Gamora, and all he needed was one cheesy one liner. That's skill gills can't grant you.

batmannflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marlboroman: lol but Aquaman's body is way more fit and he has an excuse to walk around shirtless and show it off. Imagine if Professor X walked around...excuse me, rolled around shirtless.

Havenless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Havenless

@joshmightbe:

If I wanted to be a famous comedian, I'd be Aquaman. All I have to do is walk into a room and everyone will be roaring with laughter.

Night Thrasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tony Stark's hitlist:

Feel free to add to the list

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@havenless: But see if you were aquaman they could laugh but you could easily kick all their asses and then have a shark eat them next time they go to the beach or if they go to sea word you could have an Orca jump its tank and tear their heads off. I mean sure if you're an insecure person the armor might be your style but Aquaman doesn't have to care what others think cause he's a goddamned King with class 100 strength.

Havenless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@havenless: But see if you were aquaman they could laugh but you could easily kick all their asses and then have a shark eat them next time they go to the beach or if they go to sea word you could have an Orca jump its tank and tear their heads off. I mean sure if you're an insecure person the armor might be your style but Aquaman doesn't have to care what others think cause he's a goddamned King with class 100 strength.

So if you were Aquaman you'd immediately become a villain? Stark doesn't need to do any of that, because everyone loves him.

Havenless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@havenless: I didn't say I would just that I could there is a huge difference. Also Tony is a douche and I'd rather be Slapstick than a douche bag.

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aquaman. I'll invade the surface world, take Iron Man's suit, and become Iron Fish.

Night Thrasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tony Stark's theme song

Loading Video...

lolzstastic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joshmightbe said:

Also Tony is a douche and I'd rather be Slapstick than a douche bag.

This

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 10

Let's see....king of the world with awesome

Powers a giant kingdom and a wife I'm in love with and I'm the king of 70% of the world so I'm sure I'd have more wealth than Tony.....yeah I'm aquaman

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1 Posted by Night Thrasher (2849 posts) - 1 hour, 4 minutes ago - Show Bio

Let's see:

Yeah I picked Stark.

Don't forget he boned Gamora too. Tony's that dude.

krspaceT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

@night_thrasher: Also Wasp, Gamora as it would seem, Pepper....

Come to think of it, the only famous marvel females I don't think he has slept with (as far as I know) who he has regular contact with are Spiderwoman, Scarlet Witch (Who has the excuse of being married) and most oddly of all, Miss Marvel.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wavemotioncannon: Tony is probably also gonna die of some horrible form of super human std some day tho so I can take a few fish stick jokes

Night Thrasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc: But you'd be the king of the 70% of the world without Dave & Buster's or Hooter's. Give me the 30% with Hooters please!

Oh yeah added to the Tony Stark hitlist:

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd want to be Iron Man. He get's so many sexy ass ladies!

chalkshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Aquaman. Iron Man's an alcoholic.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aquaman, easily. Arthur may not be anythibg even resembling perfect. But the man perserveres through any hardship. Ones that would have made lesser men give up. Plus, he isn't a self destructive f*ck up like Iron Man.

Oh, Tony is so "cool" for being a playboy? Whatever. I will take a single wife who loves unconditionally over momentary satisfaction. And money? Please Aquaman is the supreme monarch of an ancient civilization. He has more bank than.Tony could ever dream of.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: Just remember being Tony Stark dramatically increases your risk of catching Super- Chlamydia

Avatar image for rulerofthisuniverse
RulerOfThisUniverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Either:

Aquaman, a king with incredible powers and one of the biggest badasses in the DC Universe,

or Iron Man, an total a$$hole with no real powers who has lots of money.

I'd like lots of money, but I voted Aquaman. I'm surprised the voting is that close.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Wolverine008
joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: I'd rather be Superman than Batman but I still like Batman

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Let me think a King or a Douchebag/recovering alcoholic

King ftw

Night Thrasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Night Thrasher

@immortal777: Arthur is a douchebag too. So you'd be a King without any Hooters or TGIFridays and a douchebag!

Avatar image for rulerofthisuniverse
RulerOfThisUniverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

@wolverine08: Batman is my favorite comic book character, but I'd never want to be Batman over Aquaman. Batman's life sucks. His parents are dead, two of his adopted sons have died, and he runs around fighting incredibly creepy serial killers. Not to mention he has serious mental issues.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 10

#44  Edited By SOG7dc

@wolverine08: Would rather have a bevy of meaningless relationships or one special

One with a woman you love? Lol

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By joshmightbe

@night_thrasher: If Aquaman wanted a Hooters in Atlantis he would have one.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I find it funny people here are puerilely summarizing Tony as a alcoholic/douchebag. He's arguably the smartest man in Marvel, has an incredibly advanced suit of armor that lets him go toe to toe with powerhouses, an incredible will power, one of the richest guys in comics, co leader of The Avengers, and gets all types of hot women. It would be incredible to be Iron Man.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@night_thrasher: Not sure why you're bring up Hooters or TGIFridays as if it's important and Aquaman isn't a douchbag.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc:

I'm in the stage of life were I want to be free as bird and bang all the women I can!

batmannflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc:

I'm in the stage of life were I want to be free as bird and bang all the women I can!

oh come on I'll rather have a meaningful special marriage with Mera for the rest of my life than go around banging chicks and catching alien/superhero STDs

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers