who star wars character can beat galactus?

• 67 results
i_like_movies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

i believe there are several guys from SW that can take on galactus but who

lego_dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By lego_dude

bedlam spirits

the ones (father, son, daughter)

maybe a force drain practitioner like darth sidious or darth nihilus

NorseCrusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the force

JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darth Vader might be able to take on Timmy Turner after the latter took on the basic appearance of Galactus, but that's about it.

Whirlwind_33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Whirlwind_33

@lego_dude Nobody is Star Wars as ever been stated to Universal level. The Bedlam spirit have only been suggested to be Omnipotent but they can be outsmarted, therefore suggest a fallacy in their omnipotence. The essentially have the Star Wars equivalent of ADHD. The Ones may be the most powerful force users but they have no feats to suggest they can take on Galactus and defeat him. Abeloth is one of the Ones(the mother IIRC) and she was defeated by Luke(the most powerful Jedi) who is no where near Full Power Galactus' level. The thing about Sidious and Nihliius, NO! Sidious>>>>>Nihlius and both are under Luke, who as I said is not anywhere near a full power Galactus.

lego_dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By lego_dude

@whirlwind_33:

no the bedlam spirits are indeed omnipotent because omnipotent beings doesnt have to be omniscience at the same time and they are equal to the one above all ts have been proved sesveral times that they are indeed omnipotent

and the ones (father, son, daughter) are nearly omnipotent they are the most powerful force users they are immortal and they can only be destroyed with a special dager called "the dagger of mortis" so anything that galactus will try against the ones will be useless

and abeloth is not part of the ones well she was part of the famly but she is not even close to the power of the ones because she was a mortal before and the ones(the father, the son and the daughter) were celestials before and the limits of their powers are unknown

lego_dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By lego_dude
YodaPrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rakata empire + Yuuzhun Vong +Sidious Empire + Clone Wars Order

Whirlwind_33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Whirlwind_33

@lego_dude Again. I never said they were not omnipotent. I just that they can be defeated via being outsmarted.outsmarted. Galactus has outsmarted/overpowered the entire Marvel Universe multiple times, so I have no doubt he couldn't against the Bedlam Spirits. And again, NONE, of them have feats to suggest they are on a Universal level power like Galactus. I know what feats are for The Ones, Sidious, Abeloth and Luke and NONE of them have done anything that even remotely comes close to Galactus' level of power. A regular Galactus is a Galaxy Buster and a Full powered one is a Universal treat. Galactus would stomp anyone of them. Even @shootingnova agrees.

If you don't think so then please post scans of their feats to substantiate your claim.

Whirlwind_33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Whirlwind_33

Feats of course that surpass what Galactus has done.

lego_dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By lego_dude

@whirlwind_33:

im pretty sure that any of the ones is capable of taking on galactus any time if galactus doesnt have the dagger of mortis then any of the ones can beat him and easily and only an omnipotent being can beat another omnipotet being so galactus is no match for the bedlam spirits because galactus is not omnipotent

i_like_movies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i've discovered that the marvel fans will never stop saying that galactus wins even when he doesnt have a chance

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

none.

No Caption Provided

@whirlwind_33: taken from star wars the essential atlas

and that means they can beat galactus... how?

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nihilus maybe.

lego_dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By lego_dude

@princearagorn1: yes they can beat him because omnipotent means they have unlimited power they are undefeatable and they can do anyhthing and by anything i mean anything

Brolytard1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i_like_movies marked this as the best answer

@whirlwind_33:

im pretty sure that any of the ones is capable of taking on galactus any time if galactus doesnt have the dagger of mortis then any of the ones can beat him and easily and only an omnipotent being can beat another omnipotet being so galactus is no match for the bedlam spirits because galactus is not omnipotent

I thought the ones were more powerful than the bedlam spirits.

lego_dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By lego_dude

@brolytard1337: well there is no proof that the ones are omnipotent and the bedlam spirits are omnipotent so the bedlam spirits beat the ones

=)

Whirlwind_33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Whirlwind_33

@lego_dude You know Pre-retconned Beyonder is Omnipotent right? Yet he still got his powers stolen by Dr.Doom. You do know The Presence is stated to Omnipotent and yet he could force the Arch Angel Micheal to take on his powers and admitted that there were powers above his own. Also he for some reason cannot defeat Great Evil Beast who is also said to be Omnipotent.

All these mentioned have obtained the status of Omnipotence and have preformed Feats of such power to justify it. Yet they have still been shown to incapable of doing something or being beat.

Having the title "Omnipotent" does not guarantee an automatic win. If you never been shown to be All-Powerful. Feats>>>>Speculation and accolades. YOU need to provide feats and showings of their power that shows their power can destroy Galactus. Have they ever displayed this power on a very powerful being? Have they ever manipulated the reality of a very powerful being? You're making it seem as if they just snap their fingers and make Galactus disappear.? Show me proof of that! And if you're not going to show me proof of these things then you're just using red-herrings and horrible debating skills. I'm done with this if you're not going to reasonable here. Having the title "Omnipotent" does not mean Crap if you have never displayed/shown omnipotent ability.

The next thing you should reply should be showings of their powers or you just proved my point. Galactus Stomps.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@whirlwind_33: there's also another side of the argument. odin was touted to be omnipotent and has good feats to boot but against the likes of galactus, he pales in comparison

lego_dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By lego_dude

@whirlwind_33: the one above all is also omnipotent does some one beated him once i dont think so

anyway i dont know much of the bedlam spirits but i do know that tilony once transformed a stormtroopper into diamond also she transformed leia's heart into a diamond too also she combined two stormtroopers and trasformed them into a strange criature then splendid ap rrevived leia and the 3 stormtroopers but accidentaly send the stormtroopers thousads of years to the past and in the novel tilotny throws a shape have been stated that tilotny is older than the universe and created all life, time and mass

thats all i know but this is enough to say that tilotny or the other bedlam spirits stomp galactus =)

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By kyrees

@lego_dude: transmutation, uncontrolled time travel and implications are not enough. galactus ravages planets and stars, defeats low rank celestials (if you don't know what a celestial is, these are powerful beings that reshape and destroy worlds on a fairly basis, with some of them on par with multiversal beings.) , survive the big bang and will probably restart the second one given his purpose in the universe. you can't compare those to what galactus has done over the years in comics.

the one above all has never been defeated because he's the true omnipotent of the marvel verse, with beings far stronger than galactus acknowledging him as their leader. all you have on bedlam spirits are mere trinkets to what galactus has one.

lego_dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By lego_dude

@kyrees my dictionary sais = omnipotent: having unlimited power; able to do anything.

so if the bedlam spirits are omnipotent and transdimensional that means they can beat galactus because they can do anything

did galactus created all the universe like the bedlam spirits i dont think so.........

galactus is omnipotent? NO!!!

=D

lego_dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By lego_dude

@kyrees: you said it by yourself galactus beats low rank celestials and the ones are much more that high rank celestials and the bedlam spirits are the equals to the one above all

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By kyrees

@lego_dude: except in comic, omnipotence is negated by bigger omnipotence. only in comics where people like odin, eternity and living tribunal are actually nigh-omnipotent despite being treated as omnipotent in terms of power . odin is stated to be omnipotent and galactus is way above him. galactus may not be stated omnipotent but his power is bigger than what a supposed omnipotent was like odin.

you can't use dictionary meanings in the comic world especially when nigh-omnipotent is an actual term.

bedlam spirits are in no way comparable to TOAA with what they are showing. with your reasoning, odin is matchable to TOAA. he isn't. the title omnipotent in the marvel comic verse gets overused so much that we go with feats at this point, not titles.

lego_dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By lego_dude
No Caption Provided

@kyrees: this isnt marvel comic verse this is somthing much much diferent this is star wars and that reference i put before i think it explains every thing dont you think in that refernce says they are omnipitent and transdimensional and this isnt just a title as odin title

and this is a definition this isnt just an assumption as odin's title

that simple

also no omnipotent being can beat other omnipotent being and thats it they both are equal toaa is equal to any of the bedlam spirits does galactus anytime was able to what the bedlam spirits can do no because he is not omnipotent

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

George Lucas

lego_dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By lego_dude
kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By kyrees

@lego_dude: when you compare comic characters to another from a different universe, the rules of both universe get mixed as well. unfortunately, the multiple omnipotent rule of marvel gets added that of star wars and is ranked higher for the simple reason of determining who has show more power. writers can put the omnipotent all they want but unless they put a part of the story where said omnipotents do something of great magnitude that affects countless lives or is generally proven by someone who is weaker or subverted by someone stronger than them, the title is useless.

the bedlam spirits are merely titular at this point and we do not assume what they have not done. you do not assume that bedlam spirits equal the true omnipotent of any universe unless they actually show it in print. accidental time travel and transmutation are not good proofs of such things and inventing mass and form isn't in any form comparable to the destruction of the universe because of their mere concepts.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@princearagorn1: yes because omnipotent means they have unlimited power they are undefeatable and they can do anyhthing and by anything i mean anything

I see. In that case:

No Caption Provided

Galactus already fought him and won..

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By kyrees

@i_like_movies: we go with feats and ,to a point, secondhand evidence/testimony, not implications. if we go by implications, then there be no productive discussion to it because it's all assumption at this point.

lego_dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: but odin is not truly omnipotent

he has been called so by at least two more occasions.. Can you show me a bedlam spirit one shotting a galaxy or something? Till then, I don't see them beating odin to begin with.

lego_dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By lego_dude

@kyrees:

the only thing you have saying all the time is that the bedlam spirits are not omnipotent the reference i put before it is a definition

as if you were looking in star wars dictionary and says bedlam spirits: omnipotent transdimendional beings

what it says its true and you have nothing to contradict that

for example you look for a word in your dictionary and what is says in the definition its true or they are going to put omnipotent for nothing i dont think so they put omnipotent because that is what they are

lego_dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By lego_dude
Jokerpoker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

A stormtrooper.

lego_dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By lego_dude

i believe some of you are misinterpreting what i've said i never said galactus is weak he is indeed powerful but he just can't defeat the ones or the bedlam spirits

anyone of the bedlam spirits is omnipotent and galactus is not omnipotent so it is quite obvious the bedlam spirits win here you have nothing to prove the bedlam spirits are not omnipotent and you have nothing to keep arguing also the bedlam spirits as omnipotent beings they are equal to the one above all

now the ones (father, son, daughter) are nearly omnipotent they are immortal they are the most powerful force users in the SW history also they can only be killed by a special dagger called the dagger of mortis so if galactus doesnt have the dagger anything he will try will be useless so any of the ones will win here

i really dont know why you just cant admit it because of pride or because you thing galactus is cooler but galactus loses here by miles you have nothing to contradict all the reasons i've posted before that prove any of the bedlam spirits or any of the ones win here and easily

have a nice day =)

lego_dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

just to be clear galactus is powerful but no way he is comparable to the ones or the bedlam spirits

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By kyrees

@lego_dude: they are omnipotent according to the author but they haven't even showed a significant amount of feats that would put them on the level of most cosmic characters in marvel or dc. all you have shown at this point are cosmic entities tampering with humans and there are a lot of beings who can do that. heck, a lot of them has send people through time knowingly as well. has the bedlam spirits been a universal threat ? when has the bedlam spirits fought off beings that are capable of destroying the universe on a whim ? bedlam spirits are not comparable to galactus ? bedlam spirits are not even comparable to odin, whom galactus has defeated already.

you can't really stand on the bedlam spirit's "omnipotent, transdimensional title" when all they have shown are what most people who know dc or marvel call "low end showings". you can't assume that their title says it all when in the battle forums, such titles are useless. the "lowest" being to be called omnipotent is odin and he's beaten off by stronger beings than him.

i repeat, normal textbook definitions don't work in the comic verse especially in marvel where multiple levels of omnipotents exist despite the fact that omnipotence means all powerful and there is no thing as nigh-omnipotent, higher omnipotence or everything else related to it because it contradicts the word.

lego_dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees: you are admitting that they are omnipotent without realizing it.

anyway you have nothing to prove That They are not omnipotent and in this case the feats are not so important in this case the definition of the author is important too because the bedlam spirits only have one apperance in a small comic book from 30 years ago

=p

i_like_movies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By i_like_movies
kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_movies: @lego_dude : i am admitting they are omnipotent because of what the author wrote but they don't have any feats to prove their omnipotence especially in battle forum standards that require those feats. if you use the bedlam spirits in the battle forums, they wouldn't even be high amongst the omnipotents and you certainly can't use them against the true omnipotents.

in "paper"/writing, they are powerful but we do not go with "paper" rules because if we go by that definition, every omnipotent character from all medias stated by their authors is very much equal to power. that would be realistic except for the detail that a whole lot of them don't do anything at all or were not supported by anyone else in their universe and in comicvine, feats matter most. supporting statements from other characters and author statements follow closely but needs ample evidence to become legal. bedlam spirits only have one of the three.

lego_dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees: anyway i'm done arguing ..............

but the bedlam spirits or the ones stomp galactus =D

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By kyrees

@lego_dude: you believe what you want to believe but use that in the battle forums and it will be shut down easily.

galaxy_buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this

bedlam spirits

the ones (father, son, daughter)

maybe a force drain practitioner like darth sidious or darth nihilus

Vortex1456789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees said:

@lego_dude: when you compare comic characters to another from a different universe, the rules of both universe get mixed as well. unfortunately, the multiple omnipotent rule of marvel gets added that of star wars and is ranked higher for the simple reason of determining who has show more power. writers can put the omnipotent all they want but unless they put a part of the story where said omnipotents do something of great magnitude that affects countless lives or is generally proven by someone who is weaker or subverted by someone stronger than them, the title is useless.

the bedlam spirits are merely titular at this point and we do not assume what they have not done. you do not assume that bedlam spirits equal the true omnipotent of any universe unless they actually show it in print. accidental time travel and transmutation are not good proofs of such things and inventing mass and form isn't in any form comparable to the destruction of the universe because of their mere concepts.

Tilotny only claimed to have invented space and time, but was debunked by other bedlam spirits and whatnot. Then there is the fact that the time of episode 4 predates her birth.

Avatar image for deactivated-60600b79ed2c5
deactivated-60600b79ed2c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

R2-D2

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers