Who should be the Scientist Supreme?

william300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Who should be the Scientist Supreme? (43 votes)

1: Hank Pym (Ant-Man/Giant Man/Yellowjacket) 30%
2: Reed Richards (Mr. Fantastic) 63%
3: Tony Stark (Iron Man) 7%
4: Henry McCoy (Beast) 0%

So, a while back Hank Pym was unofficial named the "Scientist Supreme" of the Marvel Universe, meaning he is the scientific counterpart to the Sorcerer Supreme, but I never felt like Pym deserved that title, I think Reed Richards is better suited for the title. What do you think? Who should be the "Scientist Supreme."

• 
mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Although Eternity declared Pym to be Scientist Supreme, I gotta give it to Reed.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By HeirToTheKingdom

Hank because I'm bias.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hank, because he's actually cool

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reed is smarter

SoA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

Reed. I figure Pym got it in that issue so he can be relevant,kinda how they are trying now with uncanny avengers.

TheDalek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

5. Bulma

RukelnikovFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I see Reed as being above the rest, but Pym is undoubtedly in the second place.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Although Eternity declared Pym to be Scientist Supreme, I gotta give it to Reed.

So would I but apparently Reed is the traveler, explorer or something.

IAmTheLaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By IAmTheLaw

Bruce Banner.

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

@xlr87t3 said:

Reed is smarter

Yes, Reed is smarter, but Hank can do many more things than Mr Fantastic.

Reed is smart as in doing research and calculations and building machines that can solve a problem. Hank is so much more. He makes science that is on the level of magic. He beats Reed when it comes to quantity.

Avatar image for cosmicallyaware1
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 46

I'ma goin with Reed.

jayskee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Pym

Avatar image for deactivated-5ad4cb41c7fb8
deactivated-5ad4cb41c7fb8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Banner.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@waezi2 said:
@xlr87t3 said:

Reed is smarter

Yes, Reed is smarter, but Hank can do many more things than Mr Fantastic.

Reed is smart as in doing research and calculations and building machines that can solve a problem. Hank is so much more. He makes science that is on the level of magic. He beats Reed when it comes to quantity.

@Xi Felix said:

" @RiseofApocalypse said:

"As much as I like Thanos...he can't win against Richards in a prep war. "
..............................................................................You're serious? "

RiseofApocalypse is correct, in my opinion. In a prep war Thanos would lose. Reed Richards is no ordinary human, he has the mind of a God. As far as prep feats are concerned Reed Richards has Thanos defeated.

1) Reed Richards turned Galactus into a human with his tech, Galactus had his power sucked out of him and left to drift in space.

2) Reed Richards manipulated the date index of the Time Variance Authority within seconds. The Time Variance Authority operates on an Omniversal scale and can repair Timelines across the Omniverse.

3) Reed Richards' mind was so brilliant that the Alien Entity used it to recreate all of the Marvel actuality and its history. His mind alone brought balance to Marvel.

4) Reed Richards granted himself and the others of the Fantastic Four all of their powers. Reed was the one who manipulated the cosmic rays which empowered them.

5) Reed Richards found the Ultimate Nullifier within a single day during the Abraxas arc when he was given two days of prep.

I think his feats stack up to be greater than what Thanos has done under his own power.

just_sayin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hank Pym should be the scientist supreme.

I've made my case before on this but here it goes again:

Pym created Ultron. Reed Richards created Herbie. Pym is considered the god of A.I. He created a new form of life, Richards gave us Herbie.

When Richards wanted to fly he invented a flying car. When Pym wanted to fly he grew himself wings.

Pym invented a way to communicate with other species, specifically insects. The only time an animal talks to Pym is when he pulls the string of a Fisher Price See-N-Say. And even then all Reed knows is that the cow says 'moo'.

Pym invented a means to shrink or grow space-time. This allows Pym to travel to any point in space and time he desires in a moment through his Pymporter. If Reed needs to travel across the galaxy in a moment he ... well he has to call Pym cause he doesn't have an invention that can do that.

Reed is known as the explorer but it is Pym who has traveled to more dimensions. He discovered the Kosmos, underspace and overspace dimensions. He provided Reed with Pym Particles so that he could go to the microverse. During the time runs out story line Pym traveled to numerous other dimensions, even to the realm of the beyonders. Pym has absorbed so many pym particles that he can shrink into and out of dimensions at will.

When Pym and Reed faced each other in a contest of intelligence. It was Pym that walked into the Baxter Building, over came Reed's defenses, walked into Reed's office with Reed sitting there and took what he came for.

Reed is definitely smart, but when his feats are compared to Pym's, it obvious that Pym's are much more spectacular.

Prospero_Locke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^^^^^^ that 100 times over.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_sayin: Time Variance Authority>>>>>>anything Pym ever did

JokerBat88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

that zeno room was a good one too

wakandaaaa123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

black panther

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dr. Doom honestly

But Bruce Banner should be on this list

Mexicutioner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Reed and Doom may be smarter than Pym, I know it's hard to quantify as they all work in very different ways and excel in different areas, but I personally think Scientist Supreme suits Hank better.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dr Doom beats everyone here. He deserve that title more than pym or any one here.

No Caption Provided

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Jestersmiles

HA! Doom made eternity his biatch, while hank was going crazy when he witness what was happening to marvel cosmic hierarchy.

All Hail Doom Supreme.

No Caption Provided

kcomicfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Reed Richards

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 114

Pym. He isn't smartest but he deserves it. Strange is sorcerer Supreme but he isn't greatest Marvel Sorcerer. My List:

1. Doom
  2. Reed
  3. No Order:Pym, Banner, Stark, T'Challa
  4. McCoy
  5. Amadeus Cho
xOmniaParatusx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By xOmniaParatusx
@just_sayin said:

Reed is definitely smart, but when his feats are compared to Pym's, it obvious that Pym's are much more spectacular.

I disagree, with Pym's feats being more spectacular.

Reed was able to create another version of Thor

He created an cosmic cube that rip through space and time

He can prevent other characters from dimensional travel

HE himself can dimensional travel

He has collected the infinity gems

He can multiply himself with each version of himself thinking for themselves

He survived outer space

He created a city of people far superior to asgardians in power level and intelligence

He depowered the Odin Force

He built a device capable of looking into different earth's in infinite multiverse in 3rd person view

Reed feats are way above Pym's feats, tbh.

just_sayin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_sayin said:

I disagree, with Pym's feats being more spectacular.

Reed was able to create another version of Thor

He created an cosmic cube that rip through space and time

He can prevent other characters from dimensional travel

HE himself can dimensional travel

He has collected the infinity gems

He can multiply himself with each version of himself thinking for themselves

He survived outer space

He created a city of people far superior to asgardians in power level and intelligence

He depowered the Odin Force

He built a device capable of looking into different earth's in infinite multiverse in 3rd person view

Reed feats are way above Pym's feats, tbh.

Several of the feats you mention are not 616 Reed Richards but are from the 1610 Maker. That doesn't make them any less impressive, but you are crediting one character with the actions of multiple ones.

Richards, along with Skrull Pym and Tony Stark made Ragnarok, ie - Clor- clone Thor, who went berserk and killed Pym's best friend, Bill Foster. Way to go Reed. The real Pym took the downloaded consciousness of Bill Foster and made a virtual heaven for his friend to exist in. Has Reed ever created heaven?

No Caption Provided

As far as dimensional travel, nobody beats Pym. He has even created his own "dimension" outside of time and space called a Pym pocket. Has Reed ever created a Pym Pocket? Nope, or it would be called a Reed pocket. Pym can travel WITHOUT MACHINES to and from dimensions, even taking people with him. Can Richards do that? Is he BFF with Eternity or the Living Tribunal?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

So 1610 Maker can multiply himself. Look at the list of heroes that Pym is directly or indirectly responsible for creating:

the Wasp (Janet and Nadia), Ant-Man (Scott Lang), Goliath (Bill and Tom Foster, Clint Barton), Rita DeMaria (Yellowjacket), Erik Josten (Atlas), Giant-Man (Raz Malhotra), Jocasta, Alicia, the Vision, and Victor Mancha. This list doesn't include all the kids from Avengers Academy he trained and devised suits to harness their powers for. Nor does it include the Avengers A.I. virtual AI race he created. Pym makes heroes, Reed makes Herbie.

1610 Maker created a whole city or powerful beings? Big deal, Pym not only created Ultron, Jocasta, and Dimitros but he is the creator of the Avengers AI virtual AI race.

Reed Richard's watches other multiverses and observes them? Big deal, Pym has been to all the multiverses. He was there when the Living Tribunal died. Pym was at the battle and reported back to Reed who remained in safety.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

1610 Reed survived outer space? Big deal? Pym survived out of spacetime!!!!! He has survived wild space. He survived the effects of Hulk's time stopping bomb while Iron Man, Hulk, and Beast did not.

No Caption Provided

Pym is by far the smartest. He literally has laboratories in his pockets for each discipline. I bet all Richards has in his pockets is lent.

No Caption Provided

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 114

I see Iron-man fanboys saying Iron-man and Hulk fanboys saying Banner. That is so funny to me.