• 65 results
  • 1
  • 2
Avatar image for supreme_maj
#1 Posted by Supreme_Maj (321 posts) - - Show Bio

If you have a name justify it with her past battles or powers

Avatar image for the_lunact_and_manic
#2 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3296 posts) - - Show Bio

Squirrel Girl

Avatar image for supreme_maj
#3 Posted by Supreme_Maj (321 posts) - - Show Bio

Squirrel Girl : ahhahahhahahahahahah are you serious about this?

Avatar image for chaos_prime
#4 Edited by Chaos Prime (11585 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for supreme_maj
#5 Posted by Supreme_Maj (321 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh i should have been more specific about this. Let just say no cosmic deity, juste super heroes and villain can be aliens too. but not cosmic deity like death , infinity and coe

Avatar image for decoy_elite
#6 Posted by Decoy Elite (30159 posts) - - Show Bio

Squirrel Girl then.

Avatar image for supreme_maj
#7 Edited by Supreme_Maj (321 posts) - - Show Bio

why Squirrel Girl? what are her feats? So you thing she can beat She hulk?

Avatar image for decoy_elite
#8 Posted by Decoy Elite (30159 posts) - - Show Bio

@Supreme_Maj said:

why Squirrel Girl? what are her feats?

Beating every single villain that's ever stood in her way.

Including Dr.Doom in her first outing and later Thanos.

Avatar image for stmichalofwilson
#9 Posted by StMichalofWilson (5499 posts) - - Show Bio

The current Captain Universe?

Avatar image for age_of_ultron_prime2000
#10 Posted by age_of_ultron_Prime2000 (1226 posts) - - Show Bio

Squirrel Girl

Avatar image for evilvegeta74
#11 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4673 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say Squirrel Girl, but at this point in time I'd say one of these two:

Avatar image for impossibilly
#12 Posted by impossibilly (921 posts) - - Show Bio

Squirrel Girl, no doubt. If she was picked up by Arcade for Avengers Arena, the series would already be over and Arcade would be in handcuffs...if he was lucky enough to still have hands when she was through with him.

Avatar image for hoenhime
#13 Posted by Hoenhime (143 posts) - - Show Bio

I think scarlet witch or maybe captain marvel

Avatar image for guttridgeb
#14 Posted by guttridgeb (4881 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably Captain Universe.

Avatar image for agent_murdoch
#15 Edited by Agent_Murdoch (184 posts) - - Show Bio

Not sure where Phoenix and Captain Universe stack on the "no cosmic entities" So I'm going with my standard answer of Scarlett Witch.

Avatar image for evilvegeta74
#16 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4673 posts) - - Show Bio

@Supreme_Maj said:

why Squirrel Girl? what are her feats? So you thing she can beat She hulk?

Following her defeat of Doctor Doom, an ongoing joke depicts Squirrel Girl repeatedly attaining victory over various villains, some of whom are considerably more powerful than she is. Typically, these victories occur off-panel, though some, like her battles with Deadpool, MODOK and Wolverine, are fully shown. Deadpool, having been bested by her twice, considers Squirrel Girl to be one of the major powers of the Marvel Universe, comparing her to Iron Man and Thor.

Squirrel Girl's victories often result from her opponent's overconfidence (Doom, MODOK), weakness from an earlier fight (Deadpool), or creative use of her powers (Doom, Bi-Beast). For the most part, she defeats her opponents through the use of her wits. Her defeat of Bi-Beast was the result of "one of those super-hero team-ups" with The Thing. While visiting squirrel friends in Central Park, Squirrel Girl came across Thing fighting with Bi-Beast. She told the squirrels to retrieve the smelliest garbage they could find and place it around the combatants, resulting in everyone having to hold their noses. Bi-Beast had to use both hands to hold his noses, leaving himself defenseless, allowing Thing to knock him out.

Squirrel Girl's defeat of Thanos is an ambiguous one. Uatu was present at the battle and claimed that Squirrel Girl defeated the genuine Thanos and not a clone or copy. Thanos has since revealed that he has perfected a means of creating clones of himself that could fool even "the most cosmic of beings." Adding to the ambiguity is the fact the reveal comes from the mind of a clone whose memory had been altered.

Thus far, Squirrel Girl has beaten:

Avatar image for xwraith
#17 Posted by Xwraith (33063 posts) - - Show Bio

...Yeah, I'm going with Squirrel Girl.

Moderator
Avatar image for dernman
#18 Posted by Dernman (21635 posts) - - Show Bio
@evilvegeta74 said:

@Supreme_Maj said:

why Squirrel Girl? what are her feats? So you thing she can beat She hulk?

Following her defeat of Doctor Doom, an ongoing joke depicts Squirrel Girl repeatedly attaining victory over various villains, some of whom are considerably more powerful than she is. Typically, these victories occur off-panel, though some, like her battles with Deadpool, MODOK and Wolverine, are fully shown. Deadpool, having been bested by her twice, considers Squirrel Girl to be one of the major powers of the Marvel Universe, comparing her to Iron Man and Thor.

Squirrel Girl's victories often result from her opponent's overconfidence (Doom, MODOK), weakness from an earlier fight (Deadpool), or creative use of her powers (Doom, Bi-Beast). For the most part, she defeats her opponents through the use of her wits. Her defeat of Bi-Beast was the result of "one of those super-hero team-ups" with The Thing. While visiting squirrel friends in Central Park, Squirrel Girl came across Thing fighting with Bi-Beast. She told the squirrels to retrieve the smelliest garbage they could find and place it around the combatants, resulting in everyone having to hold their noses. Bi-Beast had to use both hands to hold his noses, leaving himself defenseless, allowing Thing to knock him out.

Squirrel Girl's defeat of Thanos is an ambiguous one. Uatu was present at the battle and claimed that Squirrel Girl defeated the genuine Thanos and not a clone or copy. Thanos has since revealed that he has perfected a means of creating clones of himself that could fool even "the most cosmic of beings." Adding to the ambiguity is the fact the reveal comes from the mind of a clone whose memory had been altered.

Thus far, Squirrel Girl has beaten:

You forgot Galactus/
Avatar image for evilvegeta74
#19 Edited by evilvegeta74 (4673 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dernman said:

@evilvegeta74 said:

@Supreme_Maj said:

why Squirrel Girl? what are her feats? So you thing she can beat She hulk?

Following her defeat of Doctor Doom, an ongoing joke depicts Squirrel Girl repeatedly attaining victory over various villains, some of whom are considerably more powerful than she is. Typically, these victories occur off-panel, though some, like her battles with Deadpool, MODOK and Wolverine, are fully shown. Deadpool, having been bested by her twice, considers Squirrel Girl to be one of the major powers of the Marvel Universe, comparing her to Iron Man and Thor.

Squirrel Girl's victories often result from her opponent's overconfidence (Doom, MODOK), weakness from an earlier fight (Deadpool), or creative use of her powers (Doom, Bi-Beast). For the most part, she defeats her opponents through the use of her wits. Her defeat of Bi-Beast was the result of "one of those super-hero team-ups" with The Thing. While visiting squirrel friends in Central Park, Squirrel Girl came across Thing fighting with Bi-Beast. She told the squirrels to retrieve the smelliest garbage they could find and place it around the combatants, resulting in everyone having to hold their noses. Bi-Beast had to use both hands to hold his noses, leaving himself defenseless, allowing Thing to knock him out.

Squirrel Girl's defeat of Thanos is an ambiguous one. Uatu was present at the battle and claimed that Squirrel Girl defeated the genuine Thanos and not a clone or copy. Thanos has since revealed that he has perfected a means of creating clones of himself that could fool even "the most cosmic of beings." Adding to the ambiguity is the fact the reveal comes from the mind of a clone whose memory had been altered.

Thus far, Squirrel Girl has beaten:

You forgot Galactus/

I just copied and pasted what I saw in the wiki.I haven't heard anything about Galactus , do you have any links or scans?

Avatar image for rolldestroyer
#20 Posted by rolldestroyer (3544 posts) - - Show Bio

Kismet is probably the most powerful female charcter

Avatar image for impossibilly
#21 Posted by impossibilly (921 posts) - - Show Bio

@evilvegeta74 said:

Squirrel Girl's defeat of Thanos is an ambiguous one. Uatu was present at the battle and claimed that Squirrel Girl defeated the genuine Thanos and not a clone or copy. Thanos has since revealed that he has perfected a means of creating clones of himself that could fool even "the most cosmic of beings." Adding to the ambiguity is the fact the reveal comes from the mind of a clone whose memory had been altered.

It sounds like Thanos is embarrassed about his defeat at the hands of Squirrel Girl and is making excuses. That's just sad on his part. He should take his defeat like a man.

Avatar image for teerack
#22 Posted by Teerack (10230 posts) - - Show Bio
2828117-avengers_v5_003_zone_022__2_.jpg

Captain Universe and no one in DC or Marvel is even close to her.

Avatar image for supreme_maj
#23 Posted by Supreme_Maj (321 posts) - - Show Bio

ok i'm speechless about all the feats of squirrel girl but was all those canons? Because beating thanos? Even Ms Marvel can't

Avatar image for shavo
#24 Posted by Shavo (2199 posts) - - Show Bio
edited/fixed - Deadpool #50
Avatar image for jorgevy
#25 Posted by Jorgevy (5165 posts) - - Show Bio

Squirrel Girl obviously.

she rocks

Avatar image for supremehyperion
#26 Posted by SupremeHyperion (1811 posts) - - Show Bio

squirrel girl is stupid and should be no more....

Serious characters I'd have to say Scarlet Witch or the new Captain Marvel....

Avatar image for dragonborn_ct
#27 Posted by Dragonborn_CT (26211 posts) - - Show Bio

Everyone saying Squirrel Girl...

Avatar image for mk111
#28 Posted by mk111 (3148 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite:

She didn't beat Thanos, that was a clone.

Avatar image for supreme_maj
#29 Edited by Supreme_Maj (321 posts) - - Show Bio

Let say no cosmic possessed avatar like captain Universe or phoenix if not it will be one of them but more like Captain Universe she's too powerful

Avatar image for jhazzroucher
#30 Posted by jhazzroucher (20398 posts) - - Show Bio

Ororo Munroe aka Storm once summoned the energy of millions of stars. That's pretty powerful to me. : )

Avatar image for vance_astro
#31 Posted by vance_astro (89883 posts) - - Show Bio

Gaea.

Moderator
Avatar image for vance_astro
#32 Posted by vance_astro (89883 posts) - - Show Bio
@Supreme_Maj said:

why Squirrel Girl? what are her feats? So you thing she can beat She hulk?

No, she can't beat She-Hulk. Her physical stats are on par with Spider-Man and her powers lend nothing that can actually harm half the characters she's fought. 
Moderator
Avatar image for jhazzroucher
#33 Posted by jhazzroucher (20398 posts) - - Show Bio

@SupremeHyperion said:

squirrel girl is stupid and should be no more....

Serious characters I'd have to say Scarlet Witch or the new Captain Marvel....

She is not. She is an awesome character

Avatar image for daredevil21134
#34 Posted by daredevil21134 (15716 posts) - - Show Bio

Molly Hayes FTW!!!

Avatar image for supreme_maj
#35 Posted by Supreme_Maj (321 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok so we can say among the women it's the scarlet witch the most powerful in the marvel Universe until Captain universe and phoenix are cosmic Avatar for Squirrel Girl we will agree that she can't beat the Scarlet Witch . So what do you thing of my says?

Avatar image for powerherc
#36 Posted by PowerHerc (86164 posts) - - Show Bio

X'hal or Queen of Fables.

Avatar image for 1000deathpenalties
#37 Posted by 1000deathpenalties (4 posts) - - Show Bio

@supreme_maj: honestly there aren't a lot over the top female characters, still there r some.

Hope summers potentially she is extremely powerful because she can copy the powers of any mutant, scarlet witch of course, storm (shes considered to be an omega level mutant), Selene of the hellfire club (she at one point became powerful enough to be a goddess).... and that's all I can think of right now

Avatar image for human_rocket
#38 Posted by HumanRocket (11189 posts) - - Show Bio

Jean Grey for he ability to NOT STAY DEAD.

Avatar image for raggedscarecrow
#39 Posted by RaggedScarecrow (1142 posts) - - Show Bio

Stacy X. She beat Wolverine in hand to hand combat after she was de-powered. Yup, a baseline human beat Wolverine and his healing factor with just training. That seems pretty amazing to me.

Alternatively, Scarlet Witch because, well, reality warping powers, which she can still do even though she isn't empowered by the Life Force or whatever.

Avatar image for alkusanagi
#40 Posted by AlKusanagi (732 posts) - - Show Bio

Magik is pretty high up there, especially if she pulls her opponent into Limbo.

Avatar image for 14nc3
#41 Posted by 14NC3 (2073 posts) - - Show Bio

Not including squirrel girl it's captain universe.

Avatar image for wtk1013
#42 Posted by wtk1013 (388 posts) - - Show Bio

Phoenix, Captain Marvel , Storm , Scarlet Witch

Avatar image for makkyd
#43 Posted by MakkyD (6923 posts) - - Show Bio

Invisible woman, a tiny bubble is all that she needs for most enemies.

Avatar image for juiceboks
#44 Edited by Juiceboks (17945 posts) - - Show Bio

I feel Black Alice should be up there.

Avatar image for joshmightbe
#45 Posted by joshmightbe (27412 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going with Death, cause she can take out pretty much everything short of a fellow cosmic abstracts.

Avatar image for mikex20
#46 Posted by mikex20 (3146 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain Universe isn't really a woman, it's an abstract force that posses random people.

Avatar image for bogey
#47 Posted by Bogey (1022 posts) - - Show Bio

Squirrel Girl due to her record of beating up villains.

Avatar image for black_arrow
#48 Posted by Black_Arrow (7569 posts) - - Show Bio

Death or Jean Grey Phoenix.

Avatar image for havenless
#49 Posted by Havenless (1983 posts) - - Show Bio

@teerack said:
2828117-avengers_v5_003_zone_022__2_.jpg

Captain Universe and no one in DC or Marvel is even close to her.

I hate to bring light to this... but Squirrel Girl might be able to take Captain Universe.

Avatar image for dum529001
#50 Posted by dum529001 (3988 posts) - - Show Bio

Phoenix possessed Jean Grey, Captain Universe possessed TamaraDevoux, She-hulk, Valkerie, Ms. Marvel.

Did I miss anyone? Probably so.